Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2021 4:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Gatoman is scary when she's in that form. It's a good thing Kari managed to jump in time to stop her.

A partner and her digimon's relationship really is important. If it wasn't for Kari, Gatomon would've completely lost control of herself.
Feb 6, 2021 7:07 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Wizardmon must be crying due to the lack of character development.

Holy shit, this was a super boring episode.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 6, 2021 7:08 PM

Feb 2019
Angewoman looked awesome! Holy shit really cool episode with some Hikari shine.
Feb 6, 2021 8:36 PM
Sep 2015
I didn't know Devimon has marine form.

And glad that X-treme Fight evolution song is back!

Komondomon really has 8 legs!
Feb 6, 2021 9:46 PM

Jul 2017
More Gatomon focused eps in her arc. I'm always up for it, since Gatomon and Hikari are arguably one of the few charas who have-actual-personality in the reboot.

Gatomon was once a SkullKnightmon, and then in turn, DarkKnightmon. Nice background and more evolution branches this reboot, which feels fresh and one of the best thing that differentiate it from the Original series. Would've liked to see her to actually dark-digivolving to that again. (Along with Patamon into ShadowSeraphimon hinted few es ago)

And finally one of the most awaited digivolution made it's debut. Angewomon. With hints from the previous eps, we more and less knew she were coming in this eps. But still, the hype is still peaked. Missed her so much. Amazing debut aswell defeating a Devimon variant. The one thing she always does best hahaha.

AikotobaFeb 6, 2021 9:56 PM
Feb 7, 2021 1:06 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
phantomfandom said:
I didn't know Devimon has marine form.

And glad that X-treme Fight evolution song is back!

Komondomon really has 8 legs!

MarineDevimon was already part of the crew from Daemon from the Original Adventures 02.
Feb 7, 2021 1:39 AM

Jul 2017
The underwater haven isn't exactly to the DigiDestined's advantage, but it's clearly Tailmon's Achilles' Heel when it comes to her history of being the puppet of SkullNightmon and DarkKnightmon once before in her battle against Milleniummon.

Once again, Hikari being captured, but this time by MarineDevimon, and being corrupted by the dark energy for a reverse rebuttal. Through Hikari's words of encouragement, and moving forward with Tailmon's evolution into Angewomon (the last of the DigiDestined evolution hype), the overcoming of fear.

So far though, of all the evolutions, Takeru and Hikari's Digimons are the best to re-experience the nostalgia, reboot style.

And is that a BlitzGreymon I see?
Feb 7, 2021 2:06 AM

Feb 2015
Seems like Joe and Mimi just got removed from the series lol. Hell, even Yamato who is supposed to be kind of the second hero just after Taichi isn't even in the series anymore. It's like the anime staff isn't even trying now.

At least, it's always nice to see Angewomon.
Feb 7, 2021 4:57 AM

Feb 2013
Who is that Digimon in the Izzy-preview?
Feb 7, 2021 5:53 AM

Jun 2010
I know the reboot has made it very clear that they will focus on Taichi (and sometimes the others, whenever they feel like it) but oh boy Yamato, who was supposed to be as important as Taichi, didn't make an appearance, not even once. Oh man, what happend? Also, they completely forgot about Mimi and Joe's existence.

Somehow I find Tailmon's speech on the Komondomon to be super awkward. She gave a very long speech that was supposed to be emotional but instead felt like a dull presentation. She (and the showrunners) apparently just wanted to throw all the information to viewers without showcasing or making them actually feel or care. Angewomon's appearance was expected. It felt quite shallow tbh. And lol did Marinedevimon just sat there, listening to Hikari and Tailmon's exchange without moving or do anything?

I do like seeing Tailmon fights though. It has been a long time since I wach the original but I remember Tailmon being overshadowed after she evolved to Angewomon, so it's kinda nice to see her in action. It's kinda weird that Tailmon's dark evolution in this reboot is Darkknightmon. I guess it's because I remember him from Xros Wars, so seeing him in Tailmon's evolution line is.... weird. I would have prefered Tailmon's dark evolution to be the Black maildramon, at least it would feel like somewhat authentic.

This is a small nitpicking from me but why does the show not make Wrap evolution? I mean, Agumon is already able to evolve to Wargreymon now, right. Do they want to save the budget? Will Wargreymon only appear when the show want to showcase Omegamon in the future?

Skyguardian said:
Who is that Digimon in the Izzy-preview?

Like someone had commented above, it appeared to be Blitzgreymon.
So Agumon will have not one but fricking two mega evolution, whereas the others get none, not even Yamato omg. Now, I firmly believe the final evolution would be Agumon and Taichi "matrix" evolution into Blizgreymon, or Omegamon-alter, or whatever the heck the show feels like throwing out.
Feb 7, 2021 6:14 AM

Jan 2009
wow Angewomon dark side evolution was DarkKnightMon eh

and cannot wait for that BlitzGreymon people are talking about
Feb 7, 2021 7:13 AM

Jan 2014
I know they touched on it in the OG series, even in Tamers, Frontier. Hell could make the arguement in 02 in that Digimon born from darkness.

But it's interesting to see that since Digimon have diff paths, how they like to push that in Digimon. To know that Gatomon and Skullknightmon are basically the same Digimon. Makes me wonder what the more darker versions of other digimon are, and same for good when it comes to dark digimon.
Feb 7, 2021 7:53 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
leave it to this version to remind me how sexy Angewoman was lol
Feb 7, 2021 7:55 AM

Apr 2020
Boring episode. So the kids can talk, breath and obviously fight underwater because MarineAngemon is lending them some power, wherever she is because this doesn't matter. How convenient. And of course, that was used to justify the kids fighting along with their digimon... AGAIN.

These fights underwater were probably the worst part until now. Water digimons don't have a fucking territorial advantage, but forget that because we need to see the Metalgreymon of the week. Do you remember Joe and Zudomon? Well, they're probably still at that hot spring.

Come on Tailmon, shinka! There's a MarineDevimon staring at us! No sense of danger at all. Let's hope Koshiro can solve that problem and stop talking about satellites.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Feb 7, 2021 9:02 AM

Mar 2015
This show is just so phenomenally bad every week, it's actually insane. Tailmon gave her life to defeat Milleniummon and she remembers she fought in that war or whatever bullshit it was along with her friends, yet she shows not a speck of concern for what happened to anyone else. Her only concern is Hikari, a literal brick of a fucking character because they were "fated" to meet I guess? It's just so trash. I hate how little agency these Digimon have. They are only concerned about their partners making them boring, one dimensional bricks. There is absolutely nothing interesting about them, nothing to make you feel like they are actual living things. Same thing goes for the mute ass villains of the week. This is dogshit. The bar is not even that high. Just let your characters have some sort of personality and personal agency and it would maybe make your show average at least. The only Digimon who showed any of that is Patamon. Others just do nothing but fight or comment about some dumb shit that doesn't amount to anything. And by others I mean Piyomon and Agumon cos I don't even remember how others were at this point. How can you have the plot be centered around saving the Digital World and have the inhabitants of this world be so damn boring. I assume this show is going to focus on what the other characters are doing eventually. Hope it does sooner than later cos I'm getting tired of this shit that we are getting right now.
BliuTigerFeb 7, 2021 9:10 AM
Feb 7, 2021 9:58 AM
Aug 2011
Stop using that American character and digimon names, please. That's disgusting and confusing, really
Feb 7, 2021 10:40 AM

Feb 2015
What a letdown :/
This reboot is literally "wasted potential the anime".
The entire "Tailmon was Darkknightmon" plot is such a nice idea, but it falls completely flat cause of its execution. They should've introduced us to Hikari and Tailmon, let them fight next to the others for a few episodes and then let Tailmon get corrupted and turn into Darkknightmon. Keep it as an antagonist for a while and make it really hard to purify it - then debute Angewomon. More impact, character development. Could've been so easy.

I liked:
- the little segement where Piyomon states that Sora taught her a phrase from the human world - very reminiscent of the original
- Tailmon does show a little bit more personality than most of the other Digimon... too bad Hikari has even less than the other kids
- Angewomon looked pretty & it's nice to see her again

I disliked:
- Baby Flame, Magical Fire, Mega Flame... underwater.... they really stopped trying, didn't they? Maybe don't remove your only water fighter from the show during the underwater episodes - this would've been perfect for Jyou & Gomamon to take the spotlight, but nooooo: the others can not only talk and breathe underwater, they can also use fire attacks! What an asspull :x
- Hikari being held hostage AGAIN? As if the "Tokyo is in danger you guys!!11" plot wasn't repetetive enough already
- silent villain of the week... yay
- Tailmon is corrupted just by being hit two times? what? where was the impact in that? o.O
- where are Mimi, Jou, Koushiro & Yamato? Remember them? Yeah, there are 8 digidestined, not just Taichi, the holy Digimon™ and Sora, the girl with no real purpose in this reboot
- MarineDevimon was literally no threat, what an underwhelming way to introduce Angewomon

Also, is Agumon seriously getting another perfect level before the others even get their first one?
Remember all the people who told others to calm down, cause Palmon, Tentomon, Gomamon and Piyomon would get the amazing evolution sequences later on and that it was due to Corona that they didn't have them yet? I'm wondering what they are doing now that the Taichi favoritism is undeniable.

@Hanaki_Neko glad to see you back! :)
I'm afraid my stance on this reboot has shifted really harshly since we last theorized together in the discussions, but I'm still glad to see what you're thinking about the recent episodes ^^
StormxNightmareFeb 7, 2021 10:54 AM
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Feb 7, 2021 11:01 AM
Nov 2017
Artego32rus said:
Stop using that American character and digimon names, please. That's disgusting and confusing, really

People will use whatever names they want/choose, like who are you to tell them to stop, lol.
Feb 7, 2021 11:03 AM
Nov 2017
Adventure 99 and 02 characters and digimon were better imo. Dropping my score from 8 to 7. :/
RickSuarezFeb 8, 2021 2:00 AM
Feb 7, 2021 11:27 AM
Jun 2019
I know I have been optimistic about this show earlier, but to be frank, even I am growing weary of it a little bit. It is a good thing that we've been getting a little more time to "relax" in these more recent episodes and there has been a little more character and plot development, however, it has begun to bother me that the other children are so MIA. The people who make this show have wasted at least an episode or two's worth of time with the little tidbits showing us what the other kids are doing (nothing, hotspring, boxing) over and over again, as well as, of course, Koshiro's useless technobabble and impactless real-world event summarizations. While I think it is better for shows to focus on only a few characters, I don't really condone ignoring over half the cast either.

I don't understand why they had to repeat the "real world in trouble" plotline so many times now. It is very old, and there is no impact or suspense behind it either. I feel like they threw around several different ideas and stuck with them all, putting it under the umbrella of "uh oh milleniummon". It would be a lot more interesting if, instead of random encounters RPG style happening every single episode, they were really on some kind of quest to figure out the mystery behind this milleniummon. You don't have to fit a battle into every single episode.

Although I find the original series similarly repetitive and "empty", you have to admit that it has much more of a cohesive "adventure" feel to it. It didn't waste time blabbing about satellites and whatnot causing trouble in real life. While it still often had a monster of the week, at least there was more to it than just that.

The angewomon evolution is cool and good. I couldn't suspend my belief of Marinedevimon just sitting there and letting them have their moment though lol. Silly things happen in anime sometimes but you have to make it more believable in some way. And they do things like this all the time in this show.

Anyway, I will continue to watch this as a loyal fan. It gives me some decent enjoyment, however it is not really great. I hope it somehow improves, but I am not holding my breath (as the characters should have been doing this entire time, am I right? Badum-tish! I agree that they SERIOUSLY wasted a great spotlight with Gomamon in this entire underwater arc.)
Feb 7, 2021 1:25 PM
Feb 2020
Knowing Skullknightmon is part of Tailmon's evolution line helps explain some of the episode
The digimon for next episode looks like a Tamers' ultimate?
I liked the evolution sequence for Angewomon, using that tail ring is interesting
BastionoFeb 7, 2021 1:39 PM
Feb 7, 2021 2:48 PM

Aug 2007
Everything is better with a cat. And if that cat evolves to a badass angel, is much better
Feb 7, 2021 6:05 PM

Nov 2017
Man, this episode was so boring... I honestly don't know why I still bother watching this reboot, it keeps disappointing me even more and more with each episode. Most of the reasons have already been stated above, but what annoys me the most:

- I really liked Taichi and Agumon in the OG. I really did. However, I've grown to hate them in this reboot. I'm sick of seeing them in every single episode, with a forced evolution against some incompetent villains who have a lifespan of 3 minutes. Sora and Piyomon not so much, being overshadowed by Taichi and Agumon, but still, none of them add anything to the plot.

- Speaking of the kids... where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? I mean, she'd be easier to track down than Mimi, Joe and even Yamato. Holy heck! Wasn't Yamato supposed to be another "main" protagonist? Where is he? How long has it been since we saw him or Gabumon in action? Same for Joe/Gomamon and Mimi/Palmon. Why have them in standby while the the other 3/4 do all the (boring) fighting each week? Not counting Koshiro because he's been so focused in "AGH WE HAVE A PROBLEM, THE REAL WORLD IS IN REAL DANGER MY BOIS!" for so long, he may actually get something done... soon... probably... I think... well, who knows?

- Angewomon's debut was just... bad. Digivolving, talking, and using 2 attacks to kill that random Marinedevimon took like one single minute. I get it, I get it, they needed the other 15 minutes to make Metalgreymon look good, and the other 5 to make Tailmon talk about a conflict that's going to be solved easily in that same episode.

Sorry if I sound utterly pessimistic with this rant. But I had high hopes for this reboot. I do think the first episodes are a-ok. But things go south way too quick. Episodes become dull, repetitive, predictable, rushed, and most of all, not enjoyable at all.

I know there's a lot of people who are enjoying this show as it is. Good for them. I wish I could enjoy it as much as them, but I just can't. Since we're more than halfway there, I might as well finish it to see where it goes, but I don't do it because I enjoy it. I guess it's just by inertia... or boredom... or curiosity to see if we'll have an unexpected awesome episode soon... who knows.

Anyway, I really, REALLY hope the next episodes have some good stuff in it. Give more screentime to the other kids. Let them rest, there's no need to have them doing battles 24/7. Explain the crests. Give villains more love, let them talk, be angry, sad, happy. I'm wishing so hard for something like the Dark Masters right now... oh well. One can dream.

I guess that's it. Over and out!
Feb 8, 2021 5:05 AM

Mar 2019
SebaOutbreak said:

Anyway, I really, REALLY hope the next episodes have some good stuff in it. Give more screentime to the other kids. Let them rest, there's no need to have them doing battles 24/7. Explain the crests. Give villains more love, let them talk, be angry, sad, happy. I'm wishing so hard for something like the Dark Masters right now... oh well. One can dream.

I guess that's it. Over and out!

I'm sorry but next episode seems to be more battle focused and apparently Agumon is getting a second Mega evolution, so the Taichi favoritism is getting even worse.

I had such high expectations for Angewomon but the evolution sequence and the battle were just plain and ended so soon I felt like literally nothing happened.

At this point the show just deleted Yamato, Mimi and Joe so they are probably not coming back anytime soon. But well, I guess it was expectable to have this kind of trait since even in the anime opening itself (that btw hasn't changed even after 35 episodes) basically only shows Agumon and Taichi.

I liked the original but this one is getting me disappointed every week. But let's dream, we still have around 30 episodes left, maybe the show can be saved... maybe...
Feb 8, 2021 5:22 AM

Oct 2017
Finally Angewomon, been waiting for her to show up this entire season. Glad to see her in todays animation style. She'll always stay one of my top fav digimon.
Feb 8, 2021 8:14 AM
Oct 2019
They can breathe underwater because of MarineAngemon, and now they can use their skill underwater...
No need for Joe and Gomamon anymore...

The Evolution Sequence of Angewomon is actually 🔥
But that's all...

Wait what digimon in that preview???
Another Evolution for Agumon???

Jesus Christ, they really force the Evolution just for Selling more Toys...

Where Yamato? He is second Main Character in the Original...
Such a waste character in this reboot...
Also Koshiro stop talking about that Meteor and come here join the fight...

Where is Mimi? Ohh is she exists? Lmao

This is literally Taichi and Agumon show...
Feb 8, 2021 9:14 AM

Sep 2019
Angewomon Waifu.
Feb 8, 2021 9:38 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
We finally get Angewomon, but seriously where is everybody. If I was watching this episode not knowing anything about Digimon, I would have thought that Tachi, Hikari, Sora, and T.K. were the main characters. I know this is supposed to be Hikari/Tailmon's arc, but can we give Joe, Matt, Mimi, and Izzy something important to do while focusing on Tailmon's arc?

Feb 8, 2021 7:06 PM

Feb 2014
Angewomon making her debut and looking pretty nice while doing it.

Feb 9, 2021 1:19 AM

Jun 2010
StormxNightmare said:

@Hanaki_Neko glad to see you back! :)
I'm afraid my stance on this reboot has shifted really harshly since we last theorized together in the discussions, but I'm still glad to see what you're thinking about the recent episodes ^^

Oh I didn't think anyone would remember me haha. Thank you for welcoming me back aww (*virtual hug*)
I didn't abandon DA:2020 even though I kinda want to lol. I guess I still watch it due to inertia and my habit of once starting something and will try to follow it until the end.
(During my time not watching DA weekly, I still read your comment and everyone else though haha)
Similar to you, how I view the reboot had changed a lot since I finished binge-watching it last week. I feel like until this point, the show doesn't try, or want, to show anything new from the original, with the exception of Agumon's upgrade and perhaps new mega form. Up to this episode, it becomes clear to me that the showrunners don't care for the other kids at all. They put the other kids in (aside from the Yagami and Ishida's siblings) is because they were in the main cast in the original. They rushed the ultimate forms for the other 4 and then acted as if they've finished everything there is to have for Sora, Joe, Koushiro and Mimi. There's no development, no new storyline for the kids, no mention of the other 4 digimons actually reaching mega. Koushiro only served as information dump. Sora is doing some token tasks in the background. Joe and Mimi have no relation to the plot. And Yamato is.... what is he doing? I try to be optimistic about all the kids getting their megas but seeing Blizgreymon's silhouette made me have different thought.
I still watch the reboot though, to see how it will go. The only thing that can save the show for me now is mega evolution sequence for all and the plot twist that is this is actually the 99's kids, but they lost their memories due to whatever plot convenience.

On a side note, does anyone know the rating of this reboot in Japan, or how Japanese fans feel about this reboot? I'm quite curious.
Hanaki_NekoFeb 9, 2021 1:22 AM
Feb 9, 2021 3:40 AM

Aug 2017
AcD4c said:
Boring episode. So the kids can talk, breath and obviously fight underwater because MarineAngemon is lending them some power, wherever she is because this doesn't matter. How convenient. And of course, that was used to justify the kids fighting along with their digimon... AGAIN.

These fights underwater were probably the worst part until now. Water digimons don't have a fucking territorial advantage, but forget that because we need to see the Metalgreymon of the week. Do you remember Joe and Zudomon? Well, they're probably still at that hot spring.

Come on Tailmon, shinka! There's a MarineDevimon staring at us! No sense of danger at all. Let's hope Koshiro can solve that problem and stop talking about satellites.

I agree basically with everything you wrote. I was thinking that the "breathing underwater" thing didn't suspend my disbelief completely (I mean, sure, it's magic). Also the sense of danger disappeared completely when the "I have hikari" dialog started (at least other darkness-based digimon would recoil from the light). The "swimming=flying" dialog from a few episodes back was much better IMHO.

The ony thing I take back from this episode is the fact that digimon can just refuse to shinka (damn you, Pikachu, take the damn Rock) out of fear, which kiiiiiind of reminds me that time in the OG when Greymon evolved into Skullgreymon out of the need for just more raw power, but then he didn't want to shinka again into it. But I think that's about it.

Also, if they can breath, talk and fight underwater, why Komondomon has a dome above them? It didn't have it when they were at the surface.

Hanaki_Neko said:
On a side note, does anyone know the rating of this reboot in Japan, or how Japanese fans feel about this reboot? I'm quite curious.

That would be very interesting to see.

Hayuume said:
I liked the original but this one is getting me disappointed every week. But let's dream, we still have around 30 episodes left, maybe the show can be saved... maybe...

I think a large part of what made the original so good was the music from Wada Kouji, Ai Maeda and others. But Wada is dead, so...
ZenielDanakuFeb 9, 2021 4:10 AM
Feb 13, 2021 12:46 AM

Dec 2018
I read a lot of your comments and I'll gonna touch some of the points you made.
First, thanks for the non-appearance of Mimi and Joe, they were just having apperances for memes.
Second, yeah, Yamato's non-appearance is annoying, but really, if you don't have any plans for him in the short time, it's better to leave him off screen.
3rd, Angewomon rlly cool, I was happy when she comes back, but that the production gave her so little time I didn't like it at all.
And finally, ¡Yes! Until the Tailmon-Angewomon scene, the episode was boring, like the previous one. I agree with all of you in that.

I have a question... Who is the seiyuu of Angewomon? I don't watch Kizuna movie, so, I'm lost with that.

Batteru!

Feb 14, 2021 10:52 AM

Jul 2008
Did we just repeat this story beat with Gatomon last episode about working with Hikari?

Oh well 3 episodes in and Angewomon already...
Feb 25, 2021 12:31 PM

Jan 2021
Yeah I don't know how to feel about this episode. I genuinely thought it was good that Tailmon was having doubts with herself due to becoming Skullknightmon so she instead decides to burden herself with the responsibility of a holy Digimon and protecting Hikari but the execution was just eh... like the sudden dark berserker possessed mode is just overdone at this point. The conclusion is pretty much a repeat of last episode.

Angewomon's evolution scene was very disappointing considering how much they hype up the importance of the Holy Digimons in this reboot. Looks like Agumon and Gabumon are really the only ones having good evolution sequences here. A shame.

The whole breathing and moving freely underwater just made all the water Digimons useless. I get that Marinangemon gave them powers and stuff for plot convenience but it really just destroys the immersion you have with the setting honestly.

Rest of the cast sidelined again, not that I expected anything better with how things were going. At least we get to see Koshirou in action again next episode.
Feb 12, 2022 12:37 AM

Feb 2020
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Angewomon is still so cool.

SerafosYesterday, 7:33 AM
Sep 4, 2023 3:03 AM

Nov 2012
damn the hype of this show is completely dead on arrival atp. Angewoman's debut and it's not hype or exciting at all.

Also I know people love Zeno, but Tai's dub voice could be a lot better. Kari's too, Izzy's, Gabumon's...the dub is mixed bag as some are fine/good, and they did a good job on the English OP & ED but some are immersion breaking-ly annoying/bad or off.
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jun 19, 9:18 AM
Nov 2019
It was an okay episode I guess.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

43 by KursedArcana »»
Oct 18, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 67 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

51 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 13, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 66 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

24 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 13, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 65 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

23 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 13, 9:12 AM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 64 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

23 by Themeaningof4869 »»
Jul 11, 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.