Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What were the causes of the low score?
Mar 9, 2020 7:35 PM

Nov 2010
What were the causes of the low score?
Options:
  • direction (no proper explanation for psychic and the premise, especially at the early stage)
  • character design and/or art style
  • gay vibes (at the early stage)
  • others
kuroneko99Feb 1, 2023 12:01 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 9, 2020 11:45 PM

Mar 2016
I think it's homophobia for some because they can't stand it when even one character is not a cis-het.
And for some others, they probably just ended up in the wrong genre and were incapable of understanding the story. I don't know why they wouldn't just leave, instead of forcing themselves to watch this while hating it even more.
Mar 10, 2020 4:09 AM
Aug 2018
The art style/character design isn't great but it isn't terrible. This started out with a low score because people maybe watched just the 1st episode and scored it that way because they might not have understood what was happening. This would really benefit from binging instead of week to week because it requires the viewer to pay a lot of attention and doesn't explain every little thing which some might not be looking for in a series. It's not for everyone but I'm personally enjoying it quite a lot. I don't really agree with scoring something only 1 or 2 episodes in, especially something like this that unveils what's going on over time and it's a shame this is rated so low.
Mar 10, 2020 4:31 AM

Jan 2013
FuMomo-kun said:
I think it's homophobia for some because they can't stand it when even one character is not a cis-het.
And for some others, they probably just ended up in the wrong genre and were incapable of understanding the story. I don't know why they wouldn't just leave, instead of forcing themselves to watch this while hating it even more.

That's just like a popular pastime at this point, isn't it?
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 10, 2020 5:38 AM

Sep 2017
The story is sometimes way too much complicated for what it is or wants to tell

The artstyle is interesting but at the same time it's quite common and not really astonishing

I can't get attached to the characters, they're just not interesting to me
Mar 10, 2020 6:11 AM
Feb 2017
FuMomo-kun said:

I mean if someone isn’t into gay relationships, why would they want to watch gay stuff? That’s not homophobia lol.
Mar 10, 2020 6:17 AM

May 2018
I was interested in watching it but since it apparently has gay vibes I'm gonna stay the hell away from it.
Mar 10, 2020 6:29 AM

Aug 2017
Its not a bad show but the writing is not the best and some characters feels flat for some reason. Also, ep 1 and ep 2 should be 1 episode to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings for an anime viewer.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 10, 2020 6:52 AM

Mar 2016
BlakexEkalb said:
FuMomo-kun said:

I mean if someone isn’t into gay relationships, why would they want to watch gay stuff? That’s not homophobia lol.

It's not about being into gay relationships or not. Some people immediately hate stories just because it has or looks like it has gay characters, and immediately give it a low score. That is homophobia.
Mar 10, 2020 7:22 AM
Feb 2017
FuMomo-kun said:
BlakexEkalb said:

It's not about being into gay relationships or not. Some people immediately hate stories just because it has or looks like it has gay characters, and immediately give it a low score. That is homophobia.

And this is based on your assumption that people are hating on gay characters, not that the story and/or characters are bad?
Mar 10, 2020 7:23 AM

May 2019
Only_Brad said:
I was interested in watching it but since it apparently has gay vibes I'm gonna stay the hell away from it.

I think a lot of people are mistaking the close relationship of "pets" and the "peak-givers" as gay, simply because the main characters are mostly men. The only gay vibes came from the guy they crushed in the first couple of episodes.

The main characters have more of a family relationship: Satoru sees Hayashi as a father-figure and Hiroki sees Tsukasa as a big brother. Their bond is more out of respect and gratefulness, especially since prior to receiving their peaks, they weren't able to have memories or live as normal people.
Mar 10, 2020 7:31 AM

Mar 2016
BlakexEkalb said:
FuMomo-kun said:

And this is based on your assumption that people are hating on gay characters, not that the story and/or characters are bad?

Please read my first comment. I said the homophobes were one kind of people who give it a low score. The other type is people who ended up watching this anime, and realised that it doesn't suit their taste.

Also, Only_Brad's comment proves my point about homophobia perfectly.
Mar 10, 2020 8:12 AM
Jan 2016
this story is weak very weak. Art is good and Opening is good.The rest is weak :<
Mar 10, 2020 8:19 AM
Feb 2017
FuMomo-kun said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Please read my first comment. I said the homophobes were one kind of people who give it a low score. The other type is people who ended up watching this anime, and realised that it doesn't suit their taste.

I mean I don’t really care for homosexuality either and won’t actively want to watch a show with it in it. Like I won’t watch Bloom into You because I do not care about homosexual relationships. I’m not homophobic either, I just don’t want to watch gay stuff as I do not care for it. However I’ve heard things like Banana Fish while although having some gay stuff, it isn’t the main focus so I’ll watch it.
Mar 10, 2020 8:29 AM

Sep 2019
Click this you might want to look for more answers from other forums.

Also i don't care about the gay vibes. But the way Tsukasa blushes when he chased Hayashi is too much for me. Damn... he's high af, and his face is close to an ahegao.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Mar 11, 2020 9:27 AM
PC_Principal
Oct 2015
BlakexEkalb said:
FuMomo-kun said:

There are no gay relationships or scenes at least so far or for the foreseeable future. It's more a result of one guy being overly reliant and attached to someone who happens to be a guy and in one case it's basically a makeshift father/son dynamic. People who found this "too gay" literally got that impression from a 2 second scene where a guy was getting his mind and memories altered and thought he saw a guy unbutton another guy's shirt and lick his chest, that's it.
Mar 11, 2020 10:21 AM

Aug 2018
FuMomo-kun said:

Why did not just leave instead of forcing yourself to watch multiple iterations of Chuunibyou...?
Mar 14, 2020 3:06 PM

Jul 2012
direction - it's hard to understand from the get-go and leaves people off with a weird mood
Mar 30, 2020 1:16 PM

Apr 2016
Some homophobic people in this thread lol. Yikes. Who drops a series because someone seems gay?
von12Mar 30, 2020 1:21 PM
Mar 30, 2020 5:50 PM
Nov 2019
I would guess the art personally, and maybe the characters, although I'm absolutely positive the gay vibes didn't help. (Honestly my three favourite parts of the show).

The art style isn't really that conventional and leads to non-conventionally attractive characters, and there weren't any female characters at all until a few episodes in. Neither of these are fundamentally problems, but that kind of rules out a lot of the Chunnie crown that makes up a lot of the current active anime fanbase. To worsen the appeal to that fanbase, the first two episodes definitely had a decent amount of homo-erotic subtext, and none of the characters are either immediately relatable or likeable, with the exception of Satoru who isn't really a focus until later on in the series. This likely led to people watching the first episode or three noping out and leaving a bad score, which is honestly something I've done with a few shows. There was also zero big names in the anime community even talking about this show and its status as relegated to Amazon meant that it had a much smaller pool to draw attention from and thus less people who would theoretically like it gave it a shot. It was kind of just a perfect storm of a really great show getting overlooked due to seasonal anime culture and hopefully it will get retroactive praise

Also, lmao on the guy who's being like, "I'm not homophobic, I just don't watch shows with gay people." That's legit homophobia. If you'd watch the show if they were a straight relationship but not if they're gay, you need to work on your personal biases honey
Mar 30, 2020 8:36 PM

Oct 2018
even tho the score is incresing now (which I expected at some point because how good this is and people would realise at the end) it's still not enought, if I don't see this at leaaast over 7, I'll riot! The anime deserves its recognition and appreciation!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 2020 1:25 AM
Feb 2017
It was quite hard to understand what's going on in the beginning. I think that this discouraged many people from following the plot. I was quite confused too - I started to fully enjoy the show after 5th episode or so. Gay vibes are quite understandable when we get to know the past of Tsukasa and especially Hiroki. Overall, I think it was the beginning of the series that made people drop it and rate low. I really enjoyed it but I understand that for some people it could be tiring.
Mar 31, 2020 1:03 PM

Sep 2017
There are no gay vibes in this show at all, it may seem like it, but it's just because almost every character are men.

I see the relationship between Peak-givers and pets as a paternal bond. This is much more clear when you see the relationship between Tsukasa and his peak-giver.

But, dropping a series because it seems gay it's a pretty archaic way of thinking.

Mar 31, 2020 1:31 PM
Dec 2017
BlakexEkalb said:
FuMomo-kun said:

It's one thing to not care about the homosexual portrayal of the relationships, and another thing to be put off by them. If you just "weren't into gay relationships" then you would've watched it without prejudice. The fact that you (or anybody else, for that matter) actively avoid the show or dislike it because of the gayness means it makes you uncomfortable (implying you 'fear' it) and this is where your homophobia shows.
Mar 31, 2020 1:39 PM

Dec 2015
dir & vib. I don't care about gay vibes as long as the plot is interesting. Banana Fish for example I liked the first half but the 2nd half the plot was bad.

Here it was just annoying how some chars were obsessed with each other because of someone being the "peak giver" of someone else. Tsukasa in the end just went insane and everything was fucked up and I mainly watched it for comedy (Tsukasa's face).

Last episode also was great fun.

The setting itself was good. Would have loved if it were episodic with nice stories how they use their powers to manipulate enemies of the mafia group (company). Instead of that after a few episodes already I started to like it less (still funny every now and then) when they tried the overall "deep" plot.

Just some usual stuff thrown together while adding the special powers on top and I didn't care about the chars. Not too sure about the directing though ... might just have been some basic flaws that the manga already had that were hard to avoid (unless you wanted to change the plot).

I still gave 7 though. Episodes 1-2 (maybe also 3 ... I don't remember) or so ... felt like 8. So I'm not really hating it. I'm being realistic.

I can understand the overall MAL score. There are way better shows that struggle getting a 7.xx
Mar 31, 2020 1:40 PM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
FuMomo-kun said:

I mean I don’t really care for homosexuality either and won’t actively want to watch a show with it in it. Like I won’t watch Bloom into You because I do not care about homosexual relationships. I’m not homophobic either, I just don’t want to watch gay stuff as I do not care for it. However I’ve heard things like Banana Fish while although having some gay stuff, it isn’t the main focus so I’ll watch it.

but why are you looking at it specifically from the gay point?? especially BECAUSE you chose shows such as banana fish and bloom into you. it's the same as any other romance shows, it's just that they're the same gender. you say you don't care but you're actively avoiding it BECAUSE it's gay. even if you don't have homophobic intentions, you just sound kinda stupid.
Mar 31, 2020 1:49 PM
Feb 2017
fuckgendo said:
BlakexEkalb said:

but why are you looking at it specifically from the gay point?? especially BECAUSE you chose shows such as banana fish and bloom into you. it's the same as any other romance shows, it's just that they're the same gender. you say you don't care but you're actively avoiding it BECAUSE it's gay. even if you don't have homophobic intentions, you just sound kinda stupid.

I'm not gay, why would I want to watch people be gay? Also to clarify, I will 100% watch Banana Fish someday. I said if the MAIN focus of the show is on being gay, I will not watch it. Banana Fish doesn't focus on homosexual relationships, while it's LITERALLY the plot of Bloom Into You. Because yes, I can't imagine being in a romance with a boy because I think that is indeed weird.

@flinguist I agree, I won't watch it because I can never see myself being gay and I think it is weird. You know what I also think is weird? People being obese, as I can never imagine myself being obese.

And no don't worry, I do not hate or judge people because they are homosexuals. I dislike them as much as I dislike everyone else in this world.
MegaStrideMar 31, 2020 1:53 PM
Mar 31, 2020 2:19 PM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
fuckgendo said:

I'm not gay, why would I want to watch people be gay? Also to clarify, I will 100% watch Banana Fish someday. I said if the MAIN focus of the show is on being gay, I will not watch it. Banana Fish doesn't focus on homosexual relationships, while it's LITERALLY the plot of Bloom Into You. Because yes, I can't imagine being in a romance with a boy because I think that is indeed weird.

@flinguist I agree, I won't watch it because I can never see myself being gay and I think it is weird. You know what I also think is weird? People being obese, as I can never imagine myself being obese.

And no don't worry, I do not hate or judge people because they are homosexuals. I dislike them as much as I dislike everyone else in this world.

bruh im not straight and i still dont mind watching straight people be straight. like you don't need to be gay to enjoy "gay" things. "the plot of bloom into you is about it" yeah because it's a ROMANCE show so yes they are going to focus the plot on the ROMANTIC interactions between the ROMANTIC characters. it's the exact same thing with any romance show. it's the exact same as toradora, kaguya. bunny girl senpai or any other romance show you've watched. only difference is that they happen to BOTH be girls.

also you literally said you aren't homophobic but then you say that being gay is weird. just say you don't like fags and shut up
Mar 31, 2020 2:29 PM
Feb 2017
fuckgendo said:
BlakexEkalb said:

bruh im not straight and i still dont mind watching straight people be straight. like you don't need to be gay to enjoy "gay" things. "the plot of bloom into you is about it" yeah because it's a ROMANCE show so yes they are going to focus the plot on the ROMANTIC interactions between the ROMANTIC characters. it's the exact same thing with any romance show. it's the exact same as toradora, kaguya. bunny girl senpai or any other romance show you've watched. only difference is that they happen to BOTH be girls.

also you literally said you aren't homophobic but then you say that being gay is weird. just say you don't like fags and shut up

Not really the same since it's same sex romance and not straight romance. I find it weird, is that an issue? I find obese people weird for wanting to be obese, I find those who are furries weird, and I find feminists weird as I can not imagine ever being like them. Do I hate them? No, people are different and like different things. So you trying to misconstrue my words into thinking I hate homosexuals is you just being a child and thinking that if you are not in support of something you are against it.
Mar 31, 2020 2:40 PM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
fuckgendo said:

Not really the same since it's same sex romance and not straight romance. I find it weird, is that an issue? I find obese people weird for wanting to be obese, I find those who are furries weird, and I find feminists weird as I can not imagine ever being like them. Do I hate them? No, people are different and like different things. So you trying to misconstrue my words into thinking I hate homosexuals is you just being a child and thinking that if you are not in support of something you are against it.

in what world can you compare obesity to a sexuality i really cant imagine being this brain damaged. just because you can't undersand something doesn't make it weird, it just makes you stupid and ignorant.

and mate, if you're THAT willing to separate and stray away from gay things just because they're gay, well i don't really know how to break this to you but you might be one of us
Mar 31, 2020 2:48 PM
Feb 2017
fuckgendo said:
BlakexEkalb said:

in what world can you compare obesity to a sexuality i really cant imagine being this brain damaged. just because you can't undersand something doesn't make it weird, it just makes you stupid and ignorant.

and mate, if you're THAT willing to separate and stray away from gay things just because they're gay, well i don't really know how to break this to you but you might be one of us

Pretty easy tbh, all you have to do is say “this is weird imo, can’t relate”.

Yeah I don’t think if you aren’t a fan of something means you are secretly a fan of something. If that was the case, wouldn’t that just make us all secret Nazi lovers?
Mar 31, 2020 2:52 PM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
fuckgendo said:

Yeah I don’t think if you aren’t a fan of something means you are secretly a fan of something.

ill make sure to wave to you at pride!!
Mar 31, 2020 2:54 PM
Feb 2017
fuckgendo said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Yeah I don’t think if you aren’t a fan of something means you are secretly a fan of something.

Don’t worry, I won’t be there because I find pride parades weird.
Mar 31, 2020 2:58 PM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
fuckgendo said:

anyway stan loona
Mar 31, 2020 3:00 PM
Feb 2017
fuckgendo said:
BlakexEkalb said:

anyway stan loona

I don’t know how to respond to this.
Mar 31, 2020 6:06 PM

Nov 2019
BlakexEkalb said:

Not really the same since it's same sex romance and not straight romance. I find it weird, is that an issue? I find obese people weird for wanting to be obese, I find those who are furries weird, and I find feminists weird as I can not imagine ever being like them. Do I hate them? No

I think what you're describing is disgust. And disgust is often associated with hatred. Also, homophobia covers a wide range of negative attitudes and feelings towards homosexuality and LGBT people. Hatred is just one of those feelings.

You should listen to @fuckgendo, she's right about you.
Mar 31, 2020 9:04 PM
Feb 2017
this_shit_again said:
BlakexEkalb said:

Not really the same since it's same sex romance and not straight romance. I find it weird, is that an issue? I find obese people weird for wanting to be obese, I find those who are furries weird, and I find feminists weird as I can not imagine ever being like them. Do I hate them? No

I think what you're describing is disgust. And disgust is often associated with hatred. Also, homophobia covers a wide range of negative attitudes and feelings towards homosexuality and LGBT people. Hatred is just one of those feelings.

I don't see how she is. I don't hate homosexual people
Apr 1, 2020 1:49 AM

Aug 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
fuckgendo said:

anyway stan loona

I don’t know how to respond to this.

stan loona
Apr 1, 2020 6:45 AM

Nov 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
this_shit_again said:

I don't hate homosexual people

Actually, this type of denial is quite common among homophobes. They'll insist that they don't hate homosexuals and believe that because of that, they're not homophobes. But as I've said before, homophobia is not just (pure) hatred, there's a whole slew of negative feelings and attitudes towards homosexuality and people that identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender that fall under it.
Apr 1, 2020 8:42 AM
Feb 2017
this_shit_again said:
BlakexEkalb said:

I don't hate homosexual people

Actually, this type of denial is quite common among homophobes. They'll insist that they don't hate homosexuals and believe that because of that, they're not homophobes. But as I've said before, homophobia is not just (pure) hatred, there's a whole slew of negative feelings and attitudes towards homosexuality and people that identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender that fall under it.

Ah then I guess I’m a homophobe. Yes! I’ve been waiting for this my entire life!
Apr 1, 2020 1:05 PM

Dec 2010
Not wanting to watch a guy licking the nipple of another guy is not homophobia. It's called preferences.
Sadly I think some of the low ratings come from people who didn't bother continuing to watch after "that" scene in episode 1. Another reason would probably be not explaining how the psychic powers work. I know there are lots of people who want everything spoon-fed to them from the very beginning. I can't share those sentiments at all.
The anime was fantastic, with one of the best endings in recent memory.
Apr 2, 2020 11:28 AM

Oct 2017
DarkDooM2 said:
Not wanting to watch a guy licking the nipple of another guy is not homophobia. It's called preferences.
Sadly I think some of the low ratings come from people who didn't bother continuing to watch after "that" scene in episode 1. Another reason would probably be not explaining how the psychic powers work. I know there are lots of people who want everything spoon-fed to them from the very beginning. I can't share those sentiments at all.
The anime was fantastic, with one of the best endings in recent memory.

When you put it like that I might even give it a shot since Im the one of said people who dropped it as soon as I heard bout gay stuff in it xD

Also I agree it's not about being homophobic it's just I can't connect with the characters like that for some reason...For me it feels awkward so I automatically skip anything that has yaoi or yuri in it...
zeus-faberApr 2, 2020 11:34 AM
Apr 2, 2020 9:26 PM

Jul 2016
Most of them say it's bcoz of bad directing, but I guess that's just to hide the fact that they hate anime with a bit of gay vibe. I mean how is this anime considered as gay? nothing implies any gay love at all. Just a bunch of boys with wicked past and screwed life having bonds to each other. And when they evade it by telling me that the story is way confusing. All I can do is offering them Shinchan, Pokemon and Spongebob.
So, being normal makes you happy?
Does being normal guarantee happiness?
- Ritsuro (I Shall Never Return) -
Apr 4, 2020 1:22 AM

Nov 2010
Here is some observation about the direction. After watching all the episodes, I rewatched the early stage of the show and realized that so many allusions or prior arrangements were set up. The following is some of them.

The problem is the time span between an allusion and its detonation point. As it is not an easy task to realize the links between these events for ordinary people who have average memory cache, the ability to discover relationships between events, and patience, those allusions give the audience only confusion. Thus, some people dropped the show at the early stage and call the show trash, and some people who went through all the episodes and were able to link these events may set a high valuation on the show. But the final decision would depend on how you valuate the time span.
Apr 4, 2020 1:30 AM

Jul 2012
Dhiafn said:
Most of them say it's bcoz of bad directing, but I guess that's just to hide the fact that they hate anime with a bit of gay vibe. I mean how is this anime considered as gay? nothing implies any gay love at all. Just a bunch of boys with wicked past and screwed life having bonds to each other.
I mean, people dropped Shinsekai Yori after episode 8 and missed out on a masterpiece anime. It's normal in the anime fandom to avoid BL/GL since most of them are heteronormative straight guys.

DarkDooM2 said:
Another reason would probably be not explaining how the psychic powers work. I know there are lots of people who want everything spoon-fed to them from the very beginning. I can't share those sentiments at all.
This sums it up. Most anime viewers want explanations and spoonfeeding. That's why the popular/highest rated shows got popular in the first place, since they are easy to understand. I'd never expect Pet or other shows similar to this (with putting the puzzle pieces together and slowly showing stuff) to get a high score/popularity as most people are not capable of watching this kind of stuff.
Apr 4, 2020 1:32 AM

May 2018
FuMomo-kun said:

Does this anime have a trangender person?
(Wondering because I have a trans friend and he likes finding anime with similar people that represent him, no hate)
Apr 4, 2020 1:36 AM

Jul 2012
Seijatachiiii said:
FuMomo-kun said:

(Wondering because I have a trans friend and he likes finding anime with similar people that represent him, no hate)
No, it does not. And nobody in this anime was explicitly gay.

Recommendations for trans rep in anime:
Hourou Musuko
Hoshiai no Sora
Apr 4, 2020 1:45 AM

May 2018
Mayuka said:
Seijatachiiii said:

No, it does not. And nobody in this anime was explicitly gay.

Recommendations for trans rep in anime:
Hourou Musuko
Hoshiai no Sora

Thanks! We actually watched Hoshiai No Sora together and it was really good, i'll get him to check out Hourou Musuko
Apr 4, 2020 1:53 AM

Mar 2016
Seijatachiiii said:
FuMomo-kun said:

No, this doesn't. I can understand the need for representation.

I mostly know mangas with trans characters.
-Hourou Musuko
-Bokura no Hentai (don't let the name make you think it's a hentai. It's really god.)
-Shimanami Tasogare (But I think your friend already knows this one. Somehow, every LGBT person knows about this one.)
-Kono Koi ni Mirai wa Nai
-J no Subete (I am not sure if the protagonist is gay or trans because the story doesn't specify it clearly. However, the story is really dark, and I'd suggest ignoring it if that's hard to handle.)
-Seibetsu no Mona Lisa (It's not technically trans manga, but the characters get to choose their gender, and it's quite clear the creator knows the feeling of not belonging to any gender.)

Mayuka has suggested the only two anime with trans characters that I know, so try them. They're amazing!!
Apr 4, 2020 1:57 AM

May 2018
FuMomo-kun said:
Seijatachiiii said:

-Hourou Musuko
-Bokura no Hentai (don't let the name make you think it's a hentai. It's really god.)
-Shimanami Tasogare (But I think your friend already knows this one. Somehow, every LGBT person knows about this one.)
-J no Subete (I am not sure if the protagonist is gay or trans because the story doesn't specify it clearly. However, the story is really dark, and I'd suggest ignoring it if that's hard to handle.)
-Seibetsu no Mona Lisa (It's not technically trans manga, but the characters get to choose their gender, and it's quite clear the creator knows the feeling of not belonging to any gender.)

Mayuka has suggested the only two anime with trans characters that I know, so try them. They're amazing!!
FuMomo-kun said:
Seijatachiiii said:

-Hourou Musuko

Oh my gosh! Thank you for suggesting all of these! This'll definitely make his day. He has really bad dysphoria and depression because of it, seeing characters where he can relate to make him feel understood- something that I feel like I cant do as a cis person but these manga/anime can.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2020

87 by SybilJesso »»
Oct 10, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 10 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 9, 2020

36 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 8 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 24, 2020

37 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 11, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 6 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

43 by JeanFranciss »»
Feb 4, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Pet Episode 5 Discussion

uninstallthegame - Jan 18, 2020

45 by Roch2001 »»
Nov 25, 2023 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.