Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 19, 2018 4:02 AM

Aug 2017
I think what Kosame said to Aya was about Yatsumura. 'Cuz the trap boi seemed very surprised when he held Yatsumura's hand. Something will happen to her.

Annd... If boys can use magical staff, Can Aya's Brother use it? That trap's participation was a mistake though. But Aya's bro was always interested in magical girl site.

I wonder what is waiting for us in the next episode
May 19, 2018 4:21 AM

Nov 2015
This episode was worth the wait. I absolutely thought this entire show would be standard "edgy" stuff until now...we get pure cattiness and nasty, campy fun. Thank god. The abuse and fake darkness was way too much. I vote for more of this and less of the predictable death and blood crap. It got very boring in Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku so I'd appreciate some creativity and humor along with the inevitable body count.
May 19, 2018 4:31 AM
Mar 2018
Tarotist said:
So we have:

A healer
A freezing swordswoman
A flyer
A superhuman
A telepath
A time-stopper
A mind controller
A teleporter
And...what does Shioi have? The Space Stone
Shioi has:

An Appearance Changer,
An Electric Staff,
A Powerful Hammer,
A Magical Barrier,
and A Special Stick (The pen that can activate a magical stick in other place).

So I think, she's the most powerful--Even her sticks are gone
MalioboroMay 19, 2018 4:35 AM
May 19, 2018 5:08 AM

Jan 2015
I think the message that Kiyoharu had 'emo girl' pass to Asagiri, was something to do with the fact that Kiyoharu seemed to recognize Yatsumura, somehow. Imagine if Kiyoharu turned out to be related to Yatsumura. Or, that Kiyoharu knows some kind of heartbreaking secret to do with Yatsumura, which is something Asagiri needed to be made aware of. And, I'm assuming her cliffhanger request has to do with either finding out more about it, or combatting it. Whether that be to do with Yatsumura's lifespan almost being up, or that Yatsumura could eventually be capable of turning on Asagiri, will remain to be seen.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
May 19, 2018 6:29 AM

Jan 2013
Makjo said:
vegeta8639 said:
Anyways, I'm guessing Yatsumura is going to die like really soon and that male magical girl somehow sensed it when shaking her hand. Interesting why Shioi wouldn't be dying too (or maybe she is?) since she used way more sticks probably for a lot longer. I think this show has some consistency problems in regards to how much you can use a stick before you get completely fucked.
Lol. I know that you read the manga, so you can conclude like that. Anime-only watchers wouldn't think so, you know?

raifuresu said:
Can someone who read the manga spoil me and tell me what is it that Kosame and Kiyo told Aya about?
This is an anime forum, so i think you come with the wrong question. But, if you still want to know,

I actually didn't read the manga, that was just me guessing based on various hints dropped throughout the episode. The trap shook everyone's hand and made a face when shaking Yatsumura's and she said she has other powers which means she probably sensed something bad about Yatsumura.
That along with the fact that we know the girls will have short lifespans and the fact that Aya cried after hearing this information (I literally can't think of anything else that would make her cry over the phone like that) makes the scenario I described most likely.
At least that's how I came to the conclusion and it looks like I was right.

Oh and another thing I'm predicting purely based on the anime and my intuition is that the tempest is actually that girl we saw for a second at the end of last week's episode. The one who who was floating above many school girl corpses. I'm thinking either she was a magical girl herself at one point or that the admins are serving her and doing all this so she could get power/food/revive.
This one has way less evidence to support it but I'm curious to see whether I'm anywhere near the mark.
May 19, 2018 6:32 AM

Apr 2012
@FMmatron I will not drop spoilers, only will say that this is one of the brightest yuri pairing in my memory.

P.S Oh, the scenes with Kiyoharu made me remember Bokura no Hentai. Favorite character.

May 19, 2018 7:18 AM

Apr 2013
More Asahi content, please and thanks.
May 19, 2018 9:32 AM

Feb 2016
Already better than Ikusei Keikaku.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
May 19, 2018 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
This "another transfer student arrives" thing takes me back to CCS, like how many transfer students can we have till the end of school year without it becoming weird?

When Aya took Nijimin's panties I lost my shit laughing. The whole sequence was comedy gold, I swear.
Nijimin is actually calmer than I expected.
When the meeting started I could only think "If the sticks shorten your life span, maybe you shouldn't use it just to show what they do to your new comrades. Saying is enough, okay?"

Aya brings another girl home just like that... oh well.

The site administrators are going to be pissed with all that. They seem too op to be defeated so easily.
As we say here in my country: CORRE QUE O ADM TÁ PUTO
Baby, daijobanai...
May 19, 2018 11:43 AM
Mar 2016
So why did Aya cried after receiving a call from Kosame?

So that bully girl has all the magic sticks.

Oh too bad Aya chan's evil onichan won't be able to punish Aya cu'z she has friends sleeping with her.
May 19, 2018 12:55 PM
Dec 2017
Not a bad episode, a few cringeworthy scenes and some decent-ish fanservice here and there, that cliff-hanger is cruel though!
May 19, 2018 2:57 PM

Jan 2011
As for manga reader, I lost my interest in this Anime
they changed too much stuff from the Manga
disappointment
May 19, 2018 3:00 PM

Jun 2016
Didn't even pay attention to this episode. Too many words.

May 19, 2018 4:23 PM

Jan 2013
Many interesting characters, things are getting better with each episode
May 20, 2018 6:13 AM

Oct 2017
I think this anime is getting better and better. As Sarina i think she will be on Aya side soon cuz when you said don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong to someone like Sarina, she will definitely do that
Skennes said:

I wonder what was Koyami said to Ayaka in the end, something bad is about to come.

My guess is it's about Tsuyuno cuz when Kiyoharu shake hand with her she heard/felt something.
horitsubastudent said:
This "another transfer student arrives" thing takes me back to CCS, like how many transfer students can we have till the end of school year without it becoming weird?

ikr... i was thinking the same think.
wizardsong102May 20, 2018 6:29 AM
May 20, 2018 6:24 AM

Jun 2013
So many flavors and so many magical girls I can't choose which one I like. I like them all for their twisted sides, cute designs and powers. I hope they introduce a magical girl who has like some crazy power that'll potentially be a threat to the admins. Because so far, all of them have great powers but I don't think they can damage the admins with it.

I'm reading the manga but I haven't caught up yet. I'm trying to slowly savor each chapter and read details. Too bad they didn't focus that much on otaku , Naoto and Oniichan.

The best part is Aya taking off Nijimin's panties and the guys cheering her on, if they only knew she could order every single one of them to off themselves with a single command. I also liked the bath scene with Ayapi, Tsuyuyu and Shioi, Shioi was trying to kill them before and now they're taking a bath together.

Also, I'm guessing the call has to do with something Tsuyuyu's life bec Kiyo-chan's expression was pretty obvious when she shook hands with her.

I get the thing about the trans girl but this is Anime. In Anime and Japan people aren't offended by pronouns or PC-ness that people have in the west. I'm liberal as fuck and I hate bigoted and ignorant folks but in the Anime world, especially since this is Japanese culture, you can't expect them to be PC. Everything about Anime and manga is going to offend you (female inequality, female nudity, pedophilia, rape, inequality towards LGBTQ+ people and how they're used at the butt of jokes) and this series isn't really the series to look for political correctness. There are series like Hourou Musuko that focus on it. I'm not saying this to excuse this kind of trend in Anime and Japan but it's really difficult to change their outlook and it will ALWAYS be reflected in their art such as manga and Anime. I don't get offended by ANYTHING in Anime or manga anymore or any kind of fiction because it's a waste of time. It's better to use that energy for REAL LIFE issues.
臭い-
May 20, 2018 6:29 AM
Jun 2017
ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE!!! Nijimin's reaction upon seeing Shioi would be her classmate triggers her and nearly killed her but aya get her pantie!!! wahahaha....

that last scene, i am so interested on what that emo girl has said to aya that made her cry. well im so excited about the next week. hahaha
May 20, 2018 6:31 AM

Oct 2017
LeSponge said:

that last scene, i am so interested on what that emo girl has said to aya that made her cry. well im so excited about the next week. hahaha

My guess is it's about Tsuyuno
May 20, 2018 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
OF COURSE THERE WAS GOING TO BE THE TRAP CHARACTER...

Also, that part where Aya stole the panties...

Anyway, what could have happened at the end with that phone call?

removed-userMay 20, 2018 9:49 AM
May 20, 2018 12:46 PM

Jul 2015
I ship Aya and Yatsumura so hard, yay for healthy homo couples not like that Citrus trash :)
May 20, 2018 6:15 PM

Jul 2016
MomoSinX said:
If the trans girl is really a girl then why does everyone think she is a boy who is cross dressing lol.

Because they are transphobic
May 20, 2018 8:40 PM
Jan 2014
This episode was so funny, i think the autor just realize the show is so stupid so he wants the moment for does comedy like the class reacting to the pantsu, men the yuri was great af...
May 21, 2018 5:40 AM

Sep 2017
gopivot said:
tfw edgy garbage anime has better animation than S;G 0

seriously though that bath scene was great shame that it's the bath scene
and YES handholding! if wasn't because of the last scene this episode probably the happiest so far

Yeah same except those 2 scenes this episode was good....
May 21, 2018 7:09 AM
Dec 2017
insert psychotic trap episode
May 21, 2018 8:23 AM
Jan 2018
A trap's been introduced, my sexuality has been questioned once more. No magical girl anime is safe anymore. Should I call the genre mahou shoujo or mahou shonen I don't even know anymore. All I know is that the trap loving lifestyle is the most prestigious lifestyle, join me my brothers and sisters.

Jokes aside the episode was good, and I'm probably most interested in how everyone's going to work together especially nijimin and Shioi.
May 22, 2018 8:12 AM

Nov 2014
The new characters seem to... lack colour :/ I'm guessing they'll be killed off pretty soon, or some of them might have already died (which was what the call was about)
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
May 22, 2018 10:18 AM

Oct 2017
BurningSpirit said:
The new characters seem to... lack colour :/ I'm guessing they'll be killed off pretty soon, or some of them might have already died (which was what the call was about)

I don't think they'll die soon cuz they are in opening and if they died idk Aya will lose the fight before it begone.

P.S Nice pfp which anime is it from?
May 22, 2018 6:38 PM

Jun 2010
Karmafan56 said:
SJW's galore in this discussion thread.

This thread is a master piece:

DarkLovecraft said:
It's a canon fact that she's a girl.

Actually, if you're going by the actual author issued canon from the manga, his info lists him as a boy that thinks he's a girl. So technically the WoG canon says Male.

Proof:
neonieMay 22, 2018 6:54 PM
May 22, 2018 7:50 PM

Oct 2008
more new mahou shoujo character, much better entertainment!
LOL I totally flipped over my chair when Aya took-off Nijimin's pantsu! that was epic! and all the boys cheered! Damn Nijimin went total batshit crazy about killing Shioi!
wow! looks like the other group of girls from a different Admin site is quite capable and strong as well!
Shizukume has seen the sheer power of a Site admin! and man! they are overpowered! I think Shizukume will have a change of mind in killing mahou shoujos and instead will join them for a better cause!
LOL now there are two girls at Aya's residence! looks like psycho brother will have a moment of his life huh...
5/5.

May 23, 2018 9:43 PM

Mar 2009
What a dumb and lame cliffhanger. They better tell us what's going on in the next episode.
May 24, 2018 10:24 AM

Apr 2018
yuurishibooty said:
MomoSinX said:
If the trans girl is really a girl then why does everyone think she is a boy who is cross dressing lol.

dat one of the good things about this anime
Hope japan always stays conservative
May 24, 2018 1:35 PM

Jul 2016
Akerakai said:
yuurishibooty said:

dat one of the good things about this anime
Hope japan always stays conservative

Nah give it a decade progression is inevitable!
May 24, 2018 5:28 PM

Nov 2014
wizardsong102 said:
I don't think they'll die soon cuz they are in opening and if they died idk Aya will lose the fight before it begone.
Well, perhaps. But I do get that feeling that those characters lack colour, if they aren't expendable characters it might be worse.

wizardsong102 said:
P.S Nice pfp which anime is it from?
Henneko. That's Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, my favourite character.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
May 24, 2018 11:48 PM
Jul 2018
The brother is so creepy, why does he seem happy about shioi staying over?

Is he a pervert?
May 26, 2018 3:51 AM

Nov 2011
Yuri was strong with this episode.

Beach Episode next!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 26, 2018 9:54 AM

May 2017
They omitted the attack of the admins on them smfh means no bullets holes in Aya's room
Aug 14, 2018 1:01 AM

Dec 2014
well a meeting of magical girls.. Kinda interesting to see all that… the way things are going maybe they will all die
Nov 12, 2018 10:13 PM

Aug 2018
Another very funny episode. Plus fanservice at the end.

Stealing those panties was hilarious.
Nov 26, 2018 4:43 PM

Mar 2013
The OST for this is really nice even if the rest of it is somewhat lacking. The music playing as the new girls are introduced is pretty great.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Nov 28, 2018 2:23 AM
Jul 2018
I like how this show is getting gayer.

ALSO WHAT DID SHE SAY SHOW DON'T DO THIS TO ME I'M SUPPOSED TO GO TO SLEEP

Also gdi everyone stop pushing your political bullshit
removed-userNov 28, 2018 2:31 AM
Feb 26, 2019 3:58 AM

Nov 2013
Now they are some kind of Justice League? And the comedy is really bad.
I liked first few episodes more.
Sayuki is pretty cool though.
GvendolineFeb 26, 2019 4:07 AM
May 13, 2019 10:09 AM

Dec 2018
ActionFaust said:
Piromysl said:

Let me be clear: If she has a penis, its a dude. If she has a vagina, shes a girl.
All sources label her as "female", but now I'm not sure wether biological or pretending.

If that's the case, then she brought all the misfortune on herself and does not deserve any compassion.

Biological sex is not the same as gender. You really should educate yourself when it comes to these things.

In any case I can't take you seriously if you think it's acceptable to call transgender people traps and believe gender is defined by your biology.

gender is a made up term. i don't care what your mental illness is for christs sakes i could say i'm a dinosaur that doesn't make me a reptile.
Sep 20, 2020 12:05 PM

Sep 2018
This anime manages to surprise me at how stupid and pathetic it can be as the chapters progress.
Oct 15, 2020 3:16 PM

Oct 2020
Nijimin is a little insane. Shout out to the panty raid in middle of class. I love that all guys were like OOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Also bath scenes ftw
Nov 8, 2020 11:47 PM

May 2020
Bathing time ain't that bad. That is how friendship was. Kosame said something important. I'm curious. New characters tho.
Nov 15, 2020 6:18 AM

Dec 2018
Those new mahou shoujo introduction scene was so awesome! Ringa anime version look pretty cool rather than her manga version that look like

Can't wait to see Ringa mother to be animate.

Aya and Tsuyuno already close but they both still calling each other using their family name🤣
Nikmomo93Nov 15, 2020 6:23 AM

Nov 15, 2020 6:51 AM

May 2014
Decent episode. Not sure what info was being told but we’ll find out soon ig. I really like the diversity in this anime with the transgender character. Was unexpected but I enjoy how realistic how transgender people can be treated. It’s quite sad. However she’s quite scary and I’d watch out for her lol.
Jan 21, 2022 11:39 PM
Oct 2021
This anime has /really/ reminded me of Magical Girl Training plan so far. And it absolutely solidified my comparison when this anime added in a

I don't know which anime came first, but it's uncanny how similar the two anime are. I can't recall any two anime that have more in common than these two.
Jun 13, 2023 4:56 PM
Feb 2021
Shit just happens in this show for whatever reason. IDK why all the mahou shoujo are fucking insane, and all the same brand of insane too. I'm glad that there's actually some intrigue now with the Site admin and whatever, but it's still just a Madoka ripoff.
Jun 24, 1:44 AM
Jan 2023
well that was eventful episode, and now there's a team of 9 of the magical girls. Should hopefully be enough to catch an admin.

I do wonder what Aya was told by Kosame over the phone about, I have a feeling it was quite important. Quite the cliffhanger they left us on there anyways.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

390 by chriskris91 »»
Sep 26, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2018

114 by Ira_7 »»
Aug 27, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 10 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 25, 2018

10 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.