Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 27, 2017 4:51 AM

Nov 2016
Aki and Makabe's expression are priceless. It's so beautiful
Jan 27, 2017 5:49 AM

May 2016
Car-kun missed!!!!!!!

The episode was really great! :)
Jan 27, 2017 5:58 AM

May 2016
Hey you ! New character. Can you disappear ? please
Jan 27, 2017 6:16 AM

Nov 2011
Everything still in the canons of a romantic comedy, the final part of the episode, is so overused as to be embarrassing; luckily there Masamune, to make everything funny enough, otherwise I should close the matter here. Drawings and animations, on the sufficiency wire.

Rayzer said:
The "no-panty" girl finally arrives.
Can't wait those chapters with her get animated.

I think I understand, but I ask you an insight into your own words, thank you!

dhiki said:

DAT quality!
Jan 27, 2017 6:33 AM

Dec 2016
Sigh. If truck-san was there instead of car-san then this episode would be different.
Jan 27, 2017 6:33 AM

Jul 2014
Fuck that new character.. she just ruined everything
Jan 27, 2017 6:39 AM

Jun 2016
when everything was about to go right, a new character appears wtf.
Jan 27, 2017 6:40 AM

Jun 2016
Saediss said:
Sigh. If truck-san was there instead of car-san then this episode would be different.

hahaha

P3TE said:
Fuck that new character.. she just ruined everything

damn yes :c
Jan 27, 2017 6:44 AM
Jan 2017
Catalyze said:
Looking at my clock....................what time is it?

I dont think it will become harem because he will also reject.
Jan 27, 2017 7:22 AM

Aug 2016
This episode was hard for me to watch to be honest. For the first half of the episode I had to pause and scream cuz it gets really...how do i say....embarrassing to watch.

The ending such a cliffhanger though .-.

Here comes the harem part of the anime

Set by SenpieX
Jan 27, 2017 7:42 AM

Apr 2014
Great episode. Enjoying the comedy in this anime. Hope the pace is still like that.

Btw, does nobody know how many episodes there will be?
"If the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Jan 27, 2017 7:46 AM

May 2016
WoooHHH!!! He finally make Aki-san fell in love with him <3 OMG. His plan are working thoroughly.
Jan 27, 2017 8:13 AM

Jul 2015
This show actually is turning out pretty enjoyable
Jan 27, 2017 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
eh? huh? huh? What? We generic Shoujo-triangle now?

1/10 such a boring ep, isn't it a little too predictable, I can already see this far ahead, nothing interesting.

Totally lost my appetite for the main chara and heroine too like what the... her personality just that boring? isn't that kind of personality is already overused? what a cliche
rorimoeJan 27, 2017 8:19 AM
Jan 27, 2017 8:22 AM

Aug 2016
Just when I thought it was going to be "JUsT A prAnK bRo" time, this new girl just..*sigh* (Neko, was it?....Neko..)

Well other than that, good episode.I enjoy Aki and Makabe is a pretty alright harem lead which is nice because most harem leads are boring and flat as hell. This looks like it is going to one of the better harems out there so far (Praying that it won't go downhill). I like the whole revenge thing and even though I don't want Aki to be hurt I am really curious to see her reaction if the plan works out..
Jan 27, 2017 8:37 AM

Feb 2016
terrablu2003 said:
Everything still in the canons of a romantic comedy, the final part of the episode, is so overused as to be embarrassing; luckily there Masamune, to make everything funny enough, otherwise I should close the matter here. Drawings and animations, on the sufficiency wire.

Rayzer said:
The "no-panty" girl finally arrives.
Can't wait those chapters with her get animated.

dhiki said:

DAT quality!

Yeah the quality is kind of all over the place. Even in some still shots, I've noticed some dank details. That being said, the colors and style are generally pretty nice.

I don't think this one is getting nominated for Best Animation of 2017, though.

Jan 27, 2017 9:05 AM
May 2016
Filixious said:
Just when I thought it was going to be "JUsT A prAnK bRo" time, this new girl just..*sigh* (Neko, was it?....Neko..)

Well other than that, good episode.I enjoy Aki and Makabe is a pretty alright harem lead which is nice because most harem leads are boring and flat as hell. This looks like it is going to one of the better harems out there so far (Praying that it won't go downhill). I like the whole revenge thing and even though I don't want Aki to be hurt I am really curious to see her reaction if the plan works out..

Honestly I dont think that this "revenge plan" works out. Im guessing (and hoping :D) that Masamune will start thinking "Is my plan right?" or smth like that and then he will abandon it
Jan 27, 2017 9:54 AM

May 2009
SJ7izm said:
I ship Yoshino and Masamune.

There is no romance between them.

terrablu2003 said:
DAT quality!

It's QUALITY, in caps. Stop distorting this term.
bastek66Jan 27, 2017 9:57 AM
Jan 27, 2017 11:06 AM

Feb 2016
That's where the plot is logically headed. It is set up for Masamune to realize that he's an idiot, whether he actually does go through with it or doesn't.

And for Aki, she is set up to realize (which she already has), that no matter how cold, she too can fall for someone.

One point that isn't well established is why she likes Masamune. We can tell that she rejects handsome dudes, so it's not just lust. Masamune knows her secret and he has used that to get close to her, but I'm not seeing what about him specifically attracts her. It it just him treating her really nice? Not exposing her secret? I'm not sure.

Of course, we're only four episodes in and with the introduction of this new character, it's hard to predict how the season will end.

Jan 27, 2017 11:43 AM

Aug 2013
An interesting episode, really enjoyed it. That look Yoshino gave though haha

Jan 27, 2017 12:13 PM

Jun 2013
of course it's not gonna be that easy so early in the story now we have a new girl
Jan 27, 2017 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
So, random Christian girl appeared and cockblocked them...

Jan 27, 2017 2:01 PM

Jan 2017
Is it just me or did the girl at the end remind anyone of one of the nuns from Haganai?
Jan 27, 2017 2:07 PM

Jan 2013
OMG OMG OMG! This episode was amazing!!!
I can't believe how good it was, Aki is finally melting xD And she almost said that she likes him... Asuna wtf are you doing here? xD Go back to SAO.
It seems that Aki is missing her past friend? Because in that flashback Masumune appeared...so hmmmm.
Aki is definitely the best girl, she was so cute in this episode :3 #GirlOfTheSeason
I really hope they end up together.

Protect this smile <3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 27, 2017 2:49 PM

Oct 2012
Cock-blocker arrived, yeah! (and in such situation, really?) But who is she, one of his childhood friends who wore glasses and was ugly too?

Anyway, seems like had broken hear heart before when he rejected while he was young even (or when she saw him with another girl - probably the one that arrived) though he doesn't remember, what a twist :) (well, this really reminds me of Nisekoi, in a way, although their motives are different - in the end they were all childhood friends, right?)

Of course, that would mean that the one who is reponsible for her very attitude is MC, noone else (well, another twist).
It's really not hard to guess and I think it's by design. The real question would be how this would get resolved of coure :)
Jan 27, 2017 3:05 PM

May 2015
Ehhh..and another love rival appers... :(

This show is so funny, but still stereope :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 27, 2017 3:50 PM

Oct 2016
This show is getting better and better!

Even though some of the scenes are so darn cliche... I can't help the fact that they also embrace it by making the MC read cheesy-romantic manga plot lol.

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Jan 27, 2017 3:56 PM

Sep 2015
And the plot thickens! Who will come out as the victor?
Jan 27, 2017 4:18 PM
Aug 2016
this episode legit got me choking on my rice.. so much awk moments
Jan 27, 2017 6:03 PM

Oct 2013
[quote=bastek66 message=49454342]And here comes Neko and ruins whole progress for long time.

she aint useless, tbh i think that her roll was pretty relevant, the drama was needed xD

but yea no one will surpass the cruelty princess
hey there m8
Jan 27, 2017 6:06 PM

Oct 2013
bastek66 said:
And here comes Neko and ruins whole progress for long time.

JumBoRGiNo said:
How do u all watch it so quickly? raw? it aint even out yet on crunchyroll (10min from now)

He obviously watched it live.

she aint useless, tbh i think that her roll was pretty relevant, her bs was good plot device
but yea no one will surpass the cruelty princess
hey there m8
Jan 27, 2017 6:10 PM

Oct 2013
lololol here comes the misterious cat

hey there m8
Jan 27, 2017 6:33 PM
Dec 2014
SaucyShamrock said:

One point that isn't well established is why she likes Masamune. We can tell that she rejects handsome dudes, so it's not just lust. Masamune knows her secret and he has used that to get close to her, but I'm not seeing what about him specifically attracts her. It it just him treating her really nice? Not exposing her secret? I'm not sure.

I disagree. I think it is kinda established but it is not noticeable.

In Ep 1 he did save her from getting her hair cut. I think that scene was Yoshino's plan tho.

In Ep 2 she wasn't as harsh to Makabe compared to other guys I think it's because he save her in EP 1.

In Ep 3 I think she was utterly impressed by how earnest and dedicated he was. I mean I don't see why anyone will not get impressed if someone is that dedicated to getting on a date with them. Anyway we can agree that Masamune is very dedicated, he spent 8 years to get in shape just for his revenge lol.
Jan 27, 2017 6:45 PM

Feb 2016
Huex3 said:
SaucyShamrock said:

I disagree. I think it is kinda established but it is not noticeable.

In Ep 1 he did save her from getting her hair cut. I think that scene was Yoshino's plan tho.

In Ep 2 she wasn't as harsh to Makabe compared to other guys I think it's because he save her in EP 1.

In Ep 3 I think she was utterly impressed by how earnest and dedicated he was. I mean I don't see why anyone will not get impressed if someone is that dedicated to getting on a date with them. Anyway we can agree that Masamune is very dedicated, he spent 8 years to get in shape just for his revenge lol.

Right.

I mean, she has to have picked up on the fact that he wants to date her, it's just that everyone can do nice things for others. It's a really generic thing to establish trust on. Plus, she rejects him more or less publicly after he saves her, which at that point signalled to me that she wasn't quite on the Masamune ship yet.

Granted, these things pile on. I think she does find him charming, cannot ignore fact that he has helped her so many times, and because he know's her secret yet has not revealed it to anyone is a good sign that he is into her and that she should pay attention.

Another interesting detail is that Masamune couldn't tell Aki what he liked about her. I thought that was brilliant writing because it's such a bombshell question to ask in real life as well. How many people would be stumped by this question in real life? You certainly wouldn't want to spout off some generic things like: "Ooo, you're just so pretty, I like your eyes and your smile and you're just such a nice person..." Bleh bleh bleh. We've all heard this before, it's not very deep. I thought they handled that well.

I guess the funny thing is that Masamune is treating this as some sort of step-by-step guide to getting girls to fall for you and it seems to be working. That plays to the humour, but also takes away that realistic edge where it makes me think whether just being nice to girls and helping them is the way to their heart. Methinks not.

Jan 27, 2017 7:08 PM
Dec 2014
SaucyShamrock said:

Another interesting detail is that Masamune couldn't tell Aki what he liked about her. I thought that was brilliant writing because it's such a bombshell question to ask in real life as well. How many people would be stumped by this question in real life? You certainly wouldn't want to spout off some generic things like: "Ooo, you're just so pretty, I like your eyes and your smile and you're just such a nice person..." Bleh bleh bleh. We've all heard this before, it's not very deep. I thought they handled that well.

I guess the funny thing is that Masamune is treating this as some sort of step-by-step guide to getting girls to fall for you and it seems to be working. That plays to the humour, but also takes away that realistic edge where it makes me think whether just being nice to girls and helping them is the way to their heart. Methinks not.

The correct answer to that question is "I don't know, I just do." if it is true love. This is the reason why love is called a mystery because we don't know why we like the person we like, we just do. We do we like this person even tho he/she is shitty? We don't know but we just can't leave him/her alone.

SaucyShamrock said:

I find that part funny too where he uses shoujo manga to woo girls, That also happens in real life but it is really not effective (it's actually creepy imo). I think the reason why it is effective is because of Yoshino's interference, She turns his fails into successes. They are both inexperience and still in that stage where they both believe in the "ideal" version of love, maybe that's the reason why it works.
Jan 27, 2017 9:30 PM

Feb 2016
Huex3 said:

The correct answer to that question is "I don't know, I just do." if it is true love. This is the reason why love is called a mystery because we don't know why we like the person we like, we just do. We do we like this person even tho he/she is shitty? We don't know but we just can't leave him/her alone.

I don't think that's a very good answer. "I just do" is what you say when you're sexually attracted to someone. That's not really love. I'm interested in the next step. Typically, you'd cite things like: the other person being there for you, having mutual trust, having mutual understanding, making each other feel special, etc.

Masamune definitely has been there for her in those respects; he showed he cares. He had saved her from the car, from the fat kid, and from the awkward date (more or less). You could argue that anyone should be able to do something like this. Obviously the car and the hair I hope everyone would do regardless if they love the person or not! But the point is, he was there for her, he was there to save her when others weren't. I think she sees that and values it. Maybe she saw it before the car, maybe she saw it just after, but the point is, Masamune is playing the role of someone who cares, and that is attractive, at least, to me.

Of course, it seems that he is still acting, but let's not kid ourselves, the classic tropes are here. Who knows though, maybe they'll stick a wrench in the whole thing and give us a complete cold-hearted rejection. The master plan, if you will, in its fullest success. [doubt it]

Huex3 said:

I find that part funny too where he uses shoujo manga to woo girls, That also happens in real life but it is really not effective (it's actually creepy imo). I think the reason why it is effective is because of Yoshino's interference, She turns his fails into successes. They are both inexperience and still in that stage where they both believe in the "ideal" version of love, maybe that's the reason why it works.

Right. She remarks it's creepy as well. But I think that was to make fun of cheesy one-liners. I think he has learned what he does from manga anyway, it's just that those particular lines are bad.

Another interesting thing I've noted, but perhaps was overlooked by the show is the significance and utility of giving Aki the umbrella. This is Masamune's umbrella, which means Aki has to return it. Masamune could have taken full advantage of this fact by avoiding her and waiting for the perfect moment to have her desperate, but instead, he let Yoshino take the lead and he kind of screwed up. Technically it worked out the same way, but he did not avoid her based on those grounds. Having the umbrella in Aki's possession also builds a stronger connection to Masamune. It makes her think about him and her heart won't be at ease until she returns it.

Just an observation.

Jan 27, 2017 9:50 PM

Mar 2016
Boi just take your damn umbrella!!!!

And who is this jesus-lover know dafuq????
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2017 10:08 PM
Dec 2014
SaucyShamrock said:

I don't think that's a very good answer. "I just do" is what you say when you're sexually attracted to someone. That's not really love. I'm interested in the next step. Typically, you'd cite things like: the other person being there for you, having mutual trust, having mutual understanding, making each other feel special, etc.

Interesting. I've never thought of it that way. I've always thought that it just that "I want to spend time with him/her" kind of thing. From my experience it is like that. Being sexually attracted is human nature tho, we just can't help it.

SaucyShamrock said:

Masamune definitely has been there for her in those respects; he showed he cares. He had saved her from the car, from the fat kid, and from the awkward date (more or less). You could argue that anyone should be able to do something like this. Obviously the car and the hair I hope everyone would do regardless if they love the person or not! But the point is, he was there for her, he was there to save her when others weren't. I think she sees that and values it. Maybe she saw it before the car, maybe she saw it just after, but the point is, Masamune is playing the role of someone who cares, and that is attractive, at least, to me.

Yes I agree. But to her it must be strange because this random person(Masamune) suddenly started being there and caring for her. That led her to ask what he likes about her.

SaucyShamrock said:

Of course, it seems that he is still acting, but let's not kid ourselves, the classic tropes are here. Who knows though, maybe they'll stick a wrench in the whole thing and give us a complete cold-hearted rejection. The master plan, if you will, in its fullest success. [doubt it]

The way I see it he is still in love with her. I mean he was so heartbroken from her rejection he spent 8 years to improve himself. If he didn't love her he would've given up after a month or after a week like most people do.

He is lying to himself. He keeps telling himself it's for revenge, but in truth what he wants is for Aki to accept him. For her to look his way and to love him back. I just noticed this but whenever he is doing something with revenge in his mind he fails to woo her miserably, but when he is genuinely caring for her (hair cut incident, Cosplay date incident, Car accident incident) he is smooth af and he generally succeeds wooing her.

Also whenever he imagines Aki, it's always her younger version which I think means that he is yearning for the good old days where he sees her as strong, arrogant, and kind.

SaucyShamrock said:

Another interesting thing I've noted, but perhaps was overlooked by the show is the significance and utility of giving Aki the umbrella. This is Masamune's umbrella, which means Aki has to return it. Masamune could have taken full advantage of this fact by avoiding her and waiting for the perfect moment to have her desperate, but instead, he let Yoshino take the lead and he kind of screwed up. Technically it worked out the same way, but he did not avoid her based on those grounds. Having the umbrella in Aki's possession also builds a stronger connection to Masamune. It makes her think about him and her heart won't be at ease until she returns it.

I actually think the timing to ignore her is perfect. Because with the umbrella with her she has a reason to approach him. It also creates a nagging feeling of having an unfinished task.

Anyway what I think is a missed opportunity for him is "walking together under the same umbrella troupe" I bet if he asked she'd agree to share the umbrella. It would also make Masamune's ignoring much more confusing for her.
Jan 27, 2017 11:22 PM

Nov 2011
4 eps in, generic at best, predictable, close to drop.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 27, 2017 11:35 PM

Feb 2016
Huex3 said:
SaucyShamrock said:

Interesting. I've never thought of it that way. I've always thought that it just that "I want to spend time with him/her" kind of thing. From my experience it is like that. Being sexually attracted is human nature tho, we just can't help it.

SaucyShamrock said:

Yes I agree. But to her it must be strange because this random person(Masamune) suddenly started being there and caring for her. That led her to ask what he likes about her.

The way I see it he is still in love with her. I mean he was so heartbroken from her rejection he spent 8 years to improve himself. If he didn't love her he would've given up after a month or after a week like most people do.

He is lying to himself. He keeps telling himself it's for revenge, but in truth what he wants is for Aki to accept him. For her to look his way and to love him back. I just noticed this but whenever he is doing something with revenge in his mind he fails to woo her miserably, but when he is genuinely caring for her (hair cut incident, Cosplay date incident, Car accident incident) he is smooth af and he generally succeeds wooing her.

Also whenever he imagines Aki, it's always her younger version which I think means that he is yearning for the good old days where he sees her as strong, arrogant, and kind.

Yes. Lust is human nature, and I don't want to get off into the weeds here, but it's why a lot of relationships don't work out. You need more than just sexual attraction, you need compatibility. Sexual attraction does very little to tell you how well you two can spend time together. Sure, lust gives you rose-colored glasses where everything is enjoyable, but as I've said, lust wears off and reality hits. Then you're confronted with who that person actually is.

I think Aki has trained herself to fight that lust to the point of almost being blind to it.

And yes, it's very natural to wonder why so and so likes you. It's another to ask it. People rarely do it for many reasons, but the point is that asking the question is a verbal hand grenade that you really can't defuse. Once it's out, it's out, and nobody wants to be let down by hearing generic phrases or just complete silence.

I don't know how important this is to the story, but I don't think he "improved" himself for Aki. If I recall, he was shocked to find out they go to the same school. He was doing this for himself. And I put the quotes around "improved," because it looks like a classic story of false expectations. Masamune thinks that working out and studying cheese pizza manga is going to make his life better, but that's obviously superficial, and perhaps the main arc of the story is him realizing that improving yourself as a person is much better than superficial improvement like looks and one-liners.

Jan 28, 2017 12:05 AM
Dec 2014
SaucyShamrock said:

I don't know how important this is to the story, but I don't think he "improved" himself for Aki. If I recall, he was shocked to find out they go to the same school. He was doing this for himself. And I put the quotes around "improved," because it looks like a classic story of false expectations. Masamune thinks that working out and studying cheese pizza manga is going to make his life better, but that's obviously superficial, and perhaps the main arc of the story is him realizing that improving yourself as a person is much better than superficial improvement like looks and one-liners.

lol cheese pizza manga. Now I'm not sure what he did it for. But I remember in Episode 2 when he was being paranoid about who sent him the letter he was saying something about all his effort for revenge will be wasted if Aki already knew that he was "pig's foot." That's why I thought he did it for Aki with revenge in mind (or as I theorized he's still into her). Anyway in Ep 1 he said that he didn't think he would find her this fast indicated that he is looking for her but yeah he seem to be in shock to find her in the same school.

Anyway I think it is an improvement working out is healthy. That cheese pizza manga is him being inexperienced tho. Well he is a teenager with no experience in dating or socializing with girls so his misunderstanding about it making his life better is understandable I guess.

Looks are important tho. not looks as in being handsome/beautiful but looking/dressing proper. It's important to show people that you can take care of yourself so that they don't look down on you or something.
Jan 28, 2017 12:07 AM
Dec 2014
SaucyShamrock said:

I think Aki has trained herself to fight that lust to the point of almost being blind to it.

She obviously has some kind of trauma or bad experience in the past. Same with Masamune they're both having PTSD or something lol
Jan 28, 2017 12:19 AM

Feb 2016
Huex3 said:
SaucyShamrock said:

lol cheese pizza manga. Now I'm not sure what he did it for. But I remember in Episode 2 when he was being paranoid about who sent him the letter he was saying something about all his effort for revenge will be wasted if Aki already knew that he was "pig's foot." That's why I thought he did it for Aki with revenge in mind (or as I theorized he's still into her). Anyway in Ep 1 he said that he didn't think he would find her this fast indicated that he is looking for her but yeah he seem to be in shock to find her in the same school.

Anyway I think it is an improvement working out is healthy. That cheese pizza manga is him being inexperienced tho. Well he is a teenager with no experience in dating or socializing with girls so his misunderstanding about it making his life better is understandable I guess.

Looks are important tho. not looks as in being handsome/beautiful but looking/dressing proper. It's important to show people that you can take care of yourself so that they don't look down on you or something.

You may be right. Perhaps his revenge was a motivating factor in bettering himself and I just misinterpreted that part.

The thing with looks is, yes, you obviously need that initial physical attraction. Cannot do without it. But that's only the first step. It should not end there.

Nothing wrong with working out and taking care of yourself, but in Masamune's case, it's clearly vanity, something even his sister points out. And vanity is a pretty annoying trait. Is it tragic? Usually not. But it's not something many find attractive.

And yes, he's inexperienced, which goes to my point of him being an idiot to think that popular media is going to help him woo women. Then again, maybe I'm out of touch and it really does help.

Huex3 said:
SaucyShamrock said:

She obviously has some kind of trauma or bad experience in the past. Same with Masamune they're both having PTSD or something lol

Yes. I'm sure we'll find out why, but I was saying that whatever happened made her want to become cold. I assume it was some sort of heartbreak, as she herself hinted at it quite strongly.

Jan 28, 2017 1:29 AM

Aug 2013
We were so close... so close
Jan 28, 2017 1:30 AM
Dec 2014
SaucyShamrock said:

The thing with looks is, yes, you obviously need that initial physical attraction. Cannot do without it. But that's only the first step. It should not end there.

Nothing wrong with working out and taking care of yourself, but in Masamune's case, it's clearly vanity, something even his sister points out. And vanity is a pretty annoying trait. Is it tragic? Usually not. But it's not something many find attractive.

I guess it is vain but what I like about him is that he isn't competitive or a show off to other people. There are people are just so vain that they see someone good at something and they challenge that person just so they can show off even though the other guy doesn't care about rankings and competitions stuff like that. When they beat you they brag and look down on you, when you beat them they begin to hate you and say you're conceited. You just can't win against these people.

I utterly despise those kind of vain people.

I am very glad that this show seem to have none of those character. Aki is a bitch to people but doesn't seem like she looks down on them even if she is a lot smarter and prettier than others,

SaucyShamrock said:

And yes, he's inexperienced, which goes to my point of him being an idiot to think that popular media is going to help him woo women. Then again, maybe I'm out of touch and it really does help.

I don't think it helps too. It sounds stupid and out of context. The only thing those one-liners are useful for is making people laugh. But Masamune tho... usually those kind of characters comes out as bland and unoriginal but strangely I can see someone like him who use manga or anime lines to pick up chicks existing in real life.
Jan 28, 2017 3:30 AM

Oct 2015
I was laughing the whole time! That was great
Jan 28, 2017 5:08 AM

Nov 2011
bastek66 said:
SJ7izm said:
I ship Yoshino and Masamune.

There is no romance between them.

terrablu2003 said:
DAT quality!

It's QUALITY, in caps. Stop distorting this term.

All right! Do not take it so bad, it's just to have fun, I not have written a letter to the president of the united states, so no need to be so fussy with grammar? Anyway thanks for the explanation.
Jan 28, 2017 5:18 AM

Nov 2011
SaucyShamrock said:
terrablu2003 said:

DAT quality!

Yeah the quality is kind of all over the place. Even in some still shots, I've noticed some dank details. That being said, the colors and style are generally pretty nice.

I don't think this one is getting nominated for Best Animation of 2017, though.

Go for the character designs and the designs color, the latter is fine in the context, but the Studio Silver Link, recently worked out really with the left hand and it is unfortunate. It ruined one of the series that was waiting in the previous season, I'm talking about Brave Witches. If in it, it would strive a little more, perhaps the anime series would collect a little more than favors from the public. It is impossible, a day today, see some horrors.
Jan 28, 2017 5:57 AM
Dec 2016
new girl, go die. stop disturbing Aki and Masamune's relationship pls
Jan 28, 2017 6:36 AM

May 2009
2/5 This is getting painful and annoying to watch.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» why has this anime recieved a low score? ( 1 2 3 )

Renaultclio101 - Mar 26, 2017

116 by swirlydragonfly »»
Sep 26, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2017

226 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 10, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

373 by DirtMcGurt36 »»
Aug 26, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2017

172 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 26, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2017

194 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 23, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.