Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2016 10:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They actually gave this episode quite an amount of action...but eh, it was still pretty much you'd expect from an generic textbook anime.

Claire seems to begin to like Hayato now. Emile's got some big competition now. No but really, I think Emile's actions still reflects a bit of her childish side. Weird flashbacks though.

Is it just me or did that mid air kiss seem lewd? I mean, they had to add in saliva...yeah.
Apr 18, 2016 11:26 AM

Apr 2010
This episode was a whole new level of melodramatic and the number of reused scenes from other anime/LN/manga was enormous.
But at least we got a couple of kiss scenes for ones something you usually don't see happen often in these kind of anime.

Also the main finally found out about the trap being a girl despite it being so obvious and he remembered her immediately.
Then the was the president who seems to be falling in love with him, well it was expected.
Apr 18, 2016 11:45 AM

Jan 2015
So Hayato finally revealed, the cross-dress pervert identity. He got sudden "Rage" power because of that. And the one who makes Hayato become like that should take the responsibility by "sealing" it for a moment though by kissing it. How lucky you are, Hayato. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 18, 2016 12:13 PM

Feb 2015
This was depressingly predictable and cliche. The ending was kinda funny though, I got a chuckle from it. I wonder how the relationships are going to work out, too. We going to do that harem thing where he doesn't commit, but clearly has one he likes, or the one where he chooses a girl, but they all run after him anyways followed by tons of "accidents" like at the end of the episode.
Apr 18, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2014
Aversa said:
But at least we got a couple of kiss scenes for ones something you usually don't see happen often in these kind of anime.
That was something I wasn't expecting to see, especially in this generic anime. And when I thought it might turn out to be actually something good, Claire entered the room, and everything reverted back to the most generic, average anime ever.
Whatever, it's not the worst anime ever made. I will watch it just to count reused themes :-P
Apr 18, 2016 12:20 PM

Dec 2011
Emilia x Hayato OTP of this season's anime. And yes, that's the right way around.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Apr 18, 2016 12:37 PM

May 2014
I just fucking knew it
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Apr 18, 2016 12:37 PM

Jun 2014
At least he finally realized Emile is a girl. Other than that, I have nothing to say about this episode, it was pretty cliche overall, and the end of the episode made me roll my eyes......for like the millionth time in this anime.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Apr 18, 2016 12:39 PM

Dec 2014
I guess the harem route finally started from this episode..
Hayato you perk .....
Apr 18, 2016 12:51 PM

Jan 2012
Quite the kissing, swappin' that saliva! XD Funny how Emilia's tits got revealed too. Claire not being at full power due to the earlier fight was groan inducingly convenient to allow Hayato and Emilia to take the glory. Already sick of Hayato's berserker form, and the convenient groping/kissing of Claire.
Apr 18, 2016 1:30 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
what would i do without my "generic, predictable, copy-paste battle harem?"

anyway, i love this show and Claire is growing on me, she sexy af lol

i like Emilia a lot more too'
Apr 18, 2016 1:37 PM

Jan 2016
I hated this episode. I wasn't a fan of the previous two, and definitely not this one.

Could you get any more generic and stupid than this? Awful, stupid, cringeworthy ecchi moments mixed into a predictable series with an uninteresting plot.

Did the kisses have to have saliva? It looked like a kiss from a hentai...

Really wondering how this has above a 6/10 when it deserves a 3.
Apr 18, 2016 1:40 PM

Jul 2012
Copy pasted from the usual harem stuff and very very predictable.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Apr 18, 2016 1:43 PM

Sep 2015
emile was a girl, who would have guessed? akward comedy, boring battle, stupid super power

this is so bad, hopefully they make up for it with tons of ecchi content

Apr 18, 2016 1:45 PM

Jan 2016
Ah yes, the classic "we need to kiss for you to be ok".
Dang this anime makes me laugh haha. The damn fanservice and all.

How many pair of boobs is the MC able to touch in one episode? x)
Apr 18, 2016 1:48 PM

Jul 2014
I tried. Despite being able to force myself to finish dozens of other shows with exactly the same plot and characters, this one is worse than them all. I can't keep watching this garbage.
Apr 18, 2016 2:13 PM
Aug 2012
Claire have some magnetic boobs. Best episode so far, enjoyed the fight scenes and all the Hayato/Claire moments.
Now with the 3rd episode of the anime done we'll be leaving the 1st Volume (& the manga adaptation) and will be entering the 2nd Volume of the light novel.
Apr 18, 2016 2:19 PM
Mar 2009
An okay episode. Watching the character interactions felt better than the previous two showings.

The big sign saying "Thanks a lot" made me laugh. It comes off as sarcastic rather than appreciative.

This one will keep me watching for now.
Apr 18, 2016 2:35 PM
Mar 2016

Poor neighbours.. :D

bear808 said:
The big sign saying "Thanks a lot" made me laugh. It comes off as sarcastic rather than appreciative.

It feels more like the "Thanks for the sub/follow" that most of the twitch streamers are using. *laughs*
You totally know that they're using it even though no one wants to hear and and no one believes how they meant it. *laughs*
Apr 18, 2016 2:36 PM

Jul 2015
I leik how Emilia used that little tongue of hers lol. Plus that lil bit of saliva to seal the deal was pretty erotic
Apr 18, 2016 2:41 PM

Mar 2016
And thus the harem begins everyone . Those are some stupid dense people not realizing emilia was pretending to be a guy from the beginning . It was pretty obvious . The fight wasn't bad imo . Lol the usual she must kiss him to awaken him .
Apr 18, 2016 2:52 PM

Apr 2013
I like how they focus on the core of the monsters then get bitch slapped by them even though the limbs seem fairly fragile. They should probably amputate all the limbs first so the monsters becomes pretty useless, then strike the core. Oh yeah, I almost forgot this is a brain-dead harem anime. I'm only here for the excessive amount of ecchiness. I have no right to critique the actual plot.
Apr 18, 2016 3:08 PM

Feb 2014
PolisChan said:
I hated this episode. I wasn't a fan of the previous two, and definitely not this one.

Could you get any more generic and stupid than this? Awful, stupid, cringeworthy ecchi moments mixed into a predictable series with an uninteresting plot.

lol this.

Had to skip a lot due to all the cringe. I think I'm about done watching this, got a good laugh out of all the garbage but I can't anymore.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Apr 18, 2016 3:15 PM

Oct 2012
Yaaah, true. Quite a bit of cringe throughout the episode. Decided to take it as stupid funny so i wouldn't drop it.

Generic? Yes, very but without taking it seriously it's watchable.
Some said brain-dead, yeah, exactly that

The kiss tho... Did i like it? Yes, because i certainly did NOT expect such detail from such an anime..maybe they focused on the wrong things? (not a serious question)
Apr 18, 2016 3:26 PM
May 2015
Looking like a copy and paste of Infinite Stratos lmfao
Apr 18, 2016 3:28 PM

Jan 2016
I hate myself for watching too many harem shows. When I watch this its too generic but if this is my first time watching a harem show I'm sure Ill be enjoying this a lot. Better episode compared to 1 and 2
Apr 18, 2016 3:32 PM
Aug 2014
Sure, it might be your average generic *insert cross-over genre here* anime, but every episode makes me smile. It's like a lite comedic Total Eclipse.
Apr 18, 2016 3:43 PM

Jun 2015
Instead of kissing, it would be absolutely hilarious if Emile/ia just spat in his mouth to transfer an "inactive virus".
It'd actually be something worth seeing in this show.
Apr 18, 2016 3:57 PM

Nov 2007
What's next? Macross?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 18, 2016 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Hayato finally realized that Emile is a girl.

The fight was okay and the kiss in the midair was lewd!

Apr 18, 2016 5:14 PM

Jul 2015
Woooooo!!!!!! After the nice but kinda cliche action sequence (with extra smooching? Yes please!) dat ending won me completely. I found poor equilibrum of our MC just before stealing another "first" weird but it's just my nitpicking.
Overall, this fine (medium 6) battle school harem almost got good (weak or medium 7). Seriously, many good harems lack kissing scenes so I appreciate this approach I hope the writers won't fuck it up but IMOcurrently each next episode gets just better!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 18, 2016 5:16 PM

Jul 2015
K-Anime said:
Claire have some magnetic boobs. Best episode so far, enjoyed the fight scenes and all the Hayato/Claire moments.
Now with the 3rd episode of the anime done we'll be leaving the 1st Volume (& the manga adaptation) and will be entering the 2nd Volume of the light novel.

Yeah, best one yet and thx for info 'bout LN!

Apr 18, 2016 5:21 PM

Jul 2015
DragonSlayer_19 said:
And thus the harem begins everyone . Those are some stupid dense people not realizing emilia was pretending to be a guy from the beginning . It was pretty obvious .

Yeah! You tell them! Nice speech man.

Apr 18, 2016 5:27 PM

Jul 2015
PolisChan said:

Still (quite a lot) better than Asterisk's war. So yeah, you can but admit it: the amount of kissing scenes was unusual for harem anime in a good way. I don t disagree that there are some cliches (which shouldn t suprise anyone).

Apr 18, 2016 5:44 PM
Feb 2015
Okay this episode confirms it, most characters in this anime are blind and dense. Even Claire and her subordinates fail to realize Emilia's a girl. Seriously what is wrong with them.
Apr 18, 2016 6:08 PM

Apr 2014
Still a meh episode.
That kiss tho...*shameless*
Let's see where this is going...planning on reading novel, but now nope, anime is enough haha unless it give me a reason to read.
Apr 18, 2016 6:10 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Still isn't much of an improvement in terms of quality, but kisses can always add a point

3/5
Apr 18, 2016 6:54 PM

Nov 2014
that urgent urge to make a hundred joke, here it goes...

i have seen this kind of scene a HUNDRED times but with Hundred of differences...

battle is good but rest.... at least better than *

3/5
Apr 18, 2016 7:09 PM

Aug 2011
PolisChan said:

I think that it's because it's predictable that if one thing goes out of expectation that this anime will have a huge turn around. I mean, look at Musaigen no Phantom World. Most of the episode was a "OK. I see where this is heading." Follow by " I knew it " but those last few episodes were totally unexpected. At least for me. I think this anime can have the same effect or turn out the same.
Apr 18, 2016 7:40 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, they always find a way to emasculate the Marjory of the female cast with the MC insufferable role as the hero. I understand it's about him, and his journey to become (known as) the greatest and all but they could at least give the other characters development that isn't entirely dependent on the MC. Or give them problems that aren't easy fixes for the MC. Man, these harem LN adaptations are so fucking mediocre it's unbelievable. Everything predictable and devoid of the stories own logic. Elite anti-[insert threat] gets trashed and only the MC's unqie power can save them. Only the MC's (fl)abs of steels can melt their hearts and "reign" them in as "women."

This episode was too predictable for words and that mini flash back and I have to go because I'm the main character and if I don't go their lives (and memories!) will be destroyed. And of course (another?) kid genius shows up to plant more tropes. Demon -sealing-kiss saves the hero from himself and "It's not like," makes it's comeback. Uhrg...

Nigami_Shin said:
emile was a girl, who would have guessed? akward comedy, boring battle, stupid super power

this is so bad, hopefully they make up for it with tons of ecchi content
If it doesn't show nipples it won't.

animefan8800 said:
Claire not being at full power due to the earlier fight was groan inducingly convenient to allow Hayato and Emilia to take the glory. Already sick of Hayato's berserker form, and the convenient groping/kissing of Claire.
But, of course Hayato gets plot Gatorade and saves the day. Scratched up tits = robohayato. Really lame look to it. The boob grabs where shit and the tamed tsudere was worthy of being shot.
QWERTYFish25Apr 18, 2016 7:52 PM
Apr 18, 2016 7:49 PM

Feb 2015
For a textbook anime, I'm rather enjoying this.
I can really see this becoming my anime just to watch for a decent time killer, now whenever someone come's over and I show them what a good anime is, I highly doubt they'll be seeing this but still it will sit on my guilty pleasure list.

Wonder who will all join the harem..looking forward to see it play out.

4/5
Apr 18, 2016 7:54 PM

Jan 2011
FallenUndead said:
For a textbook anime, I'm rather enjoying this.
I can really see this becoming my anime just to watch for a decent time killer, now whenever someone come's over and I show them what a good anime is, I highly doubt they'll be seeing this but still it will sit on my guilty pleasure list.

Wonder who will all join the harem..looking forward to see it play out.

4/5
Anyone that play to fetishes or have large breasts. So all of the main female cast as usual.
Apr 18, 2016 7:54 PM

Jan 2016
And the Harem bitching continues lol

Helluva a lot better that episode one and two. Glad they didn't drag out Emilia too long, that was a bad joke from the beginning.

I didn't suspect Claire to fall for Hayato that quickly. Still liked the random trip boob grab, always funny-gets me every time(being its an ecchi/harem it is expected)

Third/fourth member of the harem is about to be introduced it looks like in the singer his sister is fan of.

Liked this episode quite a bit, actually had a battle, battle harems that don't do much fighting get a little stale.
Apr 18, 2016 8:14 PM
Jul 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if that kiss gets into the "top 10 kisses of Spring 2016 Anime".
Apr 18, 2016 8:44 PM

Jan 2012
QWERTYFish25 said:

animefan8800 said:
Claire not being at full power due to the earlier fight was groan inducingly convenient to allow Hayato and Emilia to take the glory. Already sick of Hayato's berserker form, and the convenient groping/kissing of Claire.
But, of course Hayato gets plot Gatorade and saves the day.

Plot gatorade, that's a good way to look at it. XD
Apr 18, 2016 10:27 PM

Sep 2013
Kystril said:
Looking like a copy and paste of Infinite Stratos lmfao

Me too, but Hayato is not the most dense MC of all time *insert infinite stratos character here*
Apr 18, 2016 10:46 PM
Jan 2015
I was about to like this anime a whole lot more if Claire didn't enter the room at the end, but oh well at least they were going to kiss and thats what counts. Guessing we'll see hayato x emile develop into a pretty good romance. The ending where he tripped was so fucking bad that I had to laugh tho hahaha
Apr 18, 2016 11:14 PM

Apr 2013
I didn't mind the kisses, I actually can't think of the last time a spit-trail kiss was appealing to look at.

But that's the highlight of the episode, the only good thing about it.
Apr 19, 2016 12:42 AM
Apr 2016
tbh, when i watched this episode, i was like wtf is wrong with this anime
oh well, guess it's our usual harem cliche
Apr 19, 2016 1:15 AM

Jan 2008

For the core audience, pretty much sums it up:
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hundred Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

133 by hyptocalus »»
May 31, 5:29 AM

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

151 by OlaEdu »»
Apr 29, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.