Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
They had a final boss like character in this episode but what really took my attention is Rikugen and her abilities. Honestly, I was not expecting her to have all those abillities.

Seems she is also connected to all these events in this arc. Not sure how I feel about the battle itself. The stakes were high but I didn't feel much about the enemy they were fighting.

Sep 21, 8:35 AM

Feb 2019
Oh shit I thought today was the finale for this good to know we got one more episode. I still think this is criminally underrated

Finally got some more lore about last riser. So she’s the hatred of the world personified.. also interesting to finally get to have a proper conversation with someone who remembers sid and the world reincarnation. If they somehow get out of this fight alive then she’ll be the perfect ally. I also think she’s mad cute lol
Marinate1016Sep 21, 7:19 PM
Sep 21, 8:48 AM

Jul 2017
Kai and the army encountering the Hero of the Spirits: Spirit Sovereign Rikugen Kyoko, and she's no mere simpleton of a strong spirit being able to take on an army her size.

Having Code Holder in Kai's possession defintely threw Rikugen for a loop, for it once belonged to the Prophet Sid. And as expected of Last Riser to show up where the taboo words were last spoken, that doesn't faze Rikugen at the slightest. But with her previous battle with Rath=IE draining much of her strength, having the Last Riser along certainly put a wrench to the prosperity of the various races who are just seeking harmony with the rest. And for that, Rikugen proposes a ceasefire to deal with Last Riser, to deal with the bigger issue on hand, that the Hero of the Mythical Beasts might be working together with said evil entity to gain power.

The graveyard that everyone enters in, Kai getting a prophecy from Sid to help secure a future, and more than anything, Kai, Rinne and Reiren find themselves back at the same heavenly alternate space again, but that Alfreya had been frozen from Zero Code by Last Riser, who deals with the usual suspects alongside Kyoko. And the more they know and understand about Last Riser, the more advantage they have to lure the entity to their bidding and take it down.

But the reality of it being that Last Riser is one hellhole of an entity to defeat, is there any loophole that'll ensure her downfall?

Animation is pretty bad, though it's already hitting closer to the point of constraint.
Sep 21, 8:52 AM
May 2021
Man They already reached Last Riser dam, maybe they will adapt the whole story in season 1 ?? not sure, LN readers please answer till which volume this season gonna adapt??
Sep 21, 1:42 PM
Oct 2022
The world will be rewritten again, thanks to Kai and others after defeating the alternate form of Alfreya.

Code Holder might seem the best tool for human salvation. Prophet Sid left behind a real treasure and now, Jeanne will take his place and would win the War Of The Five Races (it should have been Kai, because he is the MC).
Sep 21, 4:29 PM

Jun 2024
Kyoko was extremely powerful as expected, even more so when so got Rinne's magic near the end.
Kyoko might have all the answers for us if she manages to remember everything.
That Lastriser at the end most be incredibly powerful, Reiren was frightened of it's power.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 21, 6:53 PM
~KUZUNOHA~

Jan 2021
What the hell is the Last Riser? Hmmm... The appearance looks ugly and sick. I don't like it one bit.
Sep 21, 8:25 PM

Dec 2021
So is Rinne too scared to fight? Is she the alter ego of that last riser? Are we going to find out they’re all just code in a video game?

So much shit to answer in this last episode, that I doubt it will answer. Speaking of shit, the animation....

Sep 21, 10:28 PM
Aug 2024
This anime is slow and kind of boring. I'm losing interest because barely anything gets resolved or explained.
Sep 21, 11:34 PM

Mar 2013
Oh, hey.
Another fan service. 🫣

I cannot wait for the final episode!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 21, 11:58 PM

Jul 2008
And we just skip fighting the last 2 heroes and go to the final boss where upon victory the threat won't be over and we just leave it at that.

I wish this didn't become so predictable and generic.
Sep 22, 2:25 AM

Mar 2020
This was so good. I really love this show despite all its problems. Hopefully, we get a season 2 with better animation and pacing
Sep 22, 5:58 AM
Dec 2022
nhc9 said:
This was so good. I really love this show despite all its problems. Hopefully, we get a season 2 with better animation and pacing

Same I think the show is really hated for it's animation even though the story is very interesting
Sep 22, 7:19 AM

Oct 2010
Unwell animated.
Laughed on Kyoko running.
Sep 22, 12:52 PM
Jan 2022
the animation was horrible, Kai dodging the water attack at the beginning was one of the worst things i have seen
Sep 22, 4:09 PM

Dec 2018
Maybe it's the bad animation, but I really don't feel anything about any of these characters or anything they are going through. Like toast without butter, but dipped in a glass of water too. Just the blandest thing I've seen in a while. Premise: good. Execution: please fire everyone from this studio.
Sep 22, 6:51 PM

Jul 2023
For some reason, Kyoko is attractive and I like this one too. They're not explaining stuff though and we better get a good explanation of Rastarizer come episode 12.
Sep 22, 9:18 PM

Jul 2012
At least the spirit lady was hot as fuck so there was something nice to look at this episode.
If I worked on this I would ask them to take my name out of the credits. This is embarrassing.
Sep 24, 1:52 PM
Nov 2018
it doesnt have interesting story and mainly extreamly boring dialogs
Sep 28, 12:24 PM

Oct 2017
If last riser is the hatred of the world or the will of the world then defeating it should restore/fix the world but I believe there will be consequences. Rinne continues to be useless, a burden even. It's nice that Rikugen Kyouko is working with them or else Kai would have to carry them alone.
Oct 3, 6:42 PM
Jan 2024
The final fight scene was too rushed. Wish they showed more of how Kai believed he needs to continue Sid’s will.
Oct 13, 4:31 PM
Mar 2021
Good OST wasted on bad animation yet again. Every episode has been tanking in animation quality.

More topics from this board

» Some questions about the world-building (possible spoilers)

RudeRedis - Oct 14

6 by Alex_baka04 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

55 by EMS-Kakashi »»
Yesterday, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 28

37 by Deru_021 »»
Oct 11, 1:11 PM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27

38 by nanajp »»
Oct 11, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 20

62 by nanajp »»
Oct 11, 6:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.