Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 4, 2016 9:43 AM

Dec 2008
I assume Frost cheated and Goku will get a chance to fight again at the end as a compensation.
Mar 5, 2016 8:20 AM

Aug 2014
Though I like Frost quite a bit, this seems like an asspull in order to get Goku out. But oh well, time for some Piccolo badassery!
Mar 6, 2016 9:23 AM
Jan 2010
So 2 of the 5 best people from the other universe can't even hold up to super saiyan 1?
Not to mention winnie can't even beat normal form goku which is an achievement in itself

Guess you gotta make useless people like piccolo useful somehow
Mar 8, 2016 7:26 PM

Feb 2009
I couldn't understand what happened to Goku until someone pointed out Frost's suspicious punch, which surely going to come back to hunt his team later.
I think it kind of strange with a room full of gods, only Jacko seems to notice the foul play.
Because of this I think Goku might be back into the fight, which kind of piss me off. For once I would love to see the others take some credits.
Mar 13, 2016 10:51 AM
Dec 2014
Looks like U7 is like the evil conterpart of U6.
Mar 16, 2016 9:24 AM

May 2014
Can't afford to get a new singer to make a new opening, huh? -.- That's the shitty toei I know.

Well, at least it were a good ep. Goku spacing out in the end were pretty mysteious. Some weird power we haven't seen been used by Freeza, but somehthing Frost use. LOL, I really wonder how the VA of Frieza/Frost had to felt to play the same dude. One is a evil bastard, the other one is a saving hero. LOL, that must give you a weird feeling.

Anyways, I think it's bad that they didn't explain Winnie Pooh san's power. What the hell was all that about. Maybe it will be explained later in the tournement. I hope they don't exlude important details like that. Viewers will remember!!

Next ep. look very promising. It's Frieza against Piccolo. So excited for it. :D
Mar 16, 2016 9:32 AM

May 2014
Gidar said:
MyDogHadKittens said:

Remember that this is the same guy who almost got killed by a fodder with a ray gun.

Haha true true :D

Like im not even mad. i seriously was laughing at that scene thinking to myself ... "Yep .. thats Goku for you alright" XD
'Give up , i don't wanna fight anymore and no im not having any deja vu since im a bakaaa' :P

But after laughing at how stupid it was ... i facepalmed pretty hard and was shocked at how the whole scene actually played out.

Its not rage, just disappointment :)

In Shounen fighting anime nakama power works out anyway you look at it. It doesn't matter what will happen, they will find a reason to make nakama power work. I think it would be a lot more interesting if Goku had to go through a lot to get back to the moment before Frieza blew the Earth up.. Maybe they could make another arc out of it that would be a lot more interesting. I agree that idea they put there were very cheap. -.-
Jun 11, 2016 9:38 AM

Apr 2011
Freeza's counterpart tho :o

Goku is out of this fight? :o

Jun 11, 2016 1:51 PM
Feb 2015
Could other powers been at work here that caused Goku to die?
Aug 24, 2016 4:09 PM
Dec 2010
Good Freeza? Now imagine how useful must be Universe 6's Yamucha!

But I don't understand why Goku was regular SSJ, I thought SSJ blue replaced it.
Oct 9, 2016 12:40 AM
Nov 22, 2016 7:10 PM

Nov 2009
Enjoying the new story so far, guessing there is a bit more to this Frost fella.
Dec 4, 2016 1:32 PM

Mar 2010
Ah the barrier was a good scheme.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 15, 2016 11:20 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Goku win the first match, but the second don´t seems easy!!!

How is possible Goku lost? if he ill?
Feb 22, 2017 4:33 PM

Dec 2015
What a surprise, Frost is NOT a scum like Frieza xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 23, 2017 11:19 AM

Sep 2012
Damn, I seriously didn't see that coming! It cracks me up how stupid Goku is here, and how much of a good guy they made Frost out to be xD More than anything I'm just glad that we're finally getting to the meat of the new content.

I guess winning the tournament is up to Vegeta and Nipple-san now. Huh.
Sep 24, 2017 12:02 PM

Mar 2016
silly fights and Goku getting beat so soon in the tournament made for an interesting plot twist but a boring episode
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 2, 2019 4:30 AM

Dec 2012
Goku ate too much.
Goku won.
Champa sore loser ass.
His name is Frost.
His voice is the same.
Dat transformation.
That's his final form?
Goku goes SSJ.
Frost final form.
Goku is woozy?
Goku lost.

The fights are terrible. smh
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 29, 2021 5:36 AM

Jun 2019
Poor Goku knocked out of the ring.
Apr 11, 2021 1:03 AM

Jan 2013
I understand Goku holding back so much because he doesn't feel it's necessary but for him to lose like that seems a bit odd.

I think Goku only ever powers up to match the fighter he's facing, hence why he only went Super Saiyan 1 vs Frost.
May 7, 2021 8:39 PM

Jan 2010
I...kind of felt insulted from this episode. These Universe 6 warriors are supposed to be tough, but I couldn't tell with the absurdly off-model art, the choppy animation, and the erratic narrative. I was somewhat hyped for this tournament, as if I recall correctly, there hasn't been a proper tournament arc in the series since the original Dragon Ball. Yet, this...? What the heck happened?
Jun 28, 2022 12:48 AM

Jul 2017
Another good one - it's great to have some episodes with real content! It was cool to see Goku use some wrestling moves against the Pooh/Pac-Man guy. I'm not sure how he lost against Frost, but I love seeing how the other universe turned out so different than their own. I'm especially interested in the little Saiyan guy from last time and how his story will play out with Vegeta. Probably coming later?
Dec 10, 2022 2:58 PM

Nov 2020
How could Goku be defeated so easily? I don't understand.

Dec 24, 2022 1:47 PM
Jun 2020
Goko- "come on frost from here no more holding back!!!"

As goko power ups to a light ssj1.. knowing full well his base form has a PL way beyond what he managed to achieve when he transformed at namek the first time. Lol. Mfer is the God of holding back, its kinda irritating
Apr 17, 2023 2:30 PM
Apr 2023
Animation was lowkey lacking at the end when Goku threw Batamo but ig they was saving budget for the good fights
Jun 6, 6:51 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well, the first fight with Botamo was pretty lame lol, I knew he wouldn’t be very tough but it did seem like we might be in for a decent fight since he was just eating all of Goku’s hits, but all it took was dragging the big bastard by his legs and out of the ring, I know the tournament rules are partly why it went that way but still, also not to mention it looked really rough sometimes lol, some very bad looking scenes in there.

But Frost tho, he’s a bit more interesting, personally I don’t buy the whole “good” Frieza thing he’s got going on, the guy is sus especially with how he won against Goku, but their brief fight was more fun and also looked better than the Botamo fight in general, normally I wouldn’t say that since it was just an exchange of punches and energy blasts but they didn’t even really make much use of Botamo’s weirdness so I have to say Frost is looking better so far.
5 hours ago

Nov 2012
forgot about Frost's 3rd form loool
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 37 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

100 by JVskunkape »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

83 by JVskunkape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

71 by JVskunkape »»
3 hours ago

» DBS English dub on BBC Iplayer (U.K.)

JVskunkape - Oct 2

14 by JVskunkape »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Dragon Ball Super Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2016

127 by JVskunkape »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.