Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 1:28 AM

Dec 2021
The soli to determine everything.

The results of the auditions to select the members for the national competition were announced. In response, Kumiko made a certain request to their the advisor Taki-sensei. Afterwards, Kumiko talks to Mayu and Mayu explains what had happened in her past school. Kumiko knowing that the Kitauji High School Concert Band is based on a meritocracy, it's then that she steps onto the stage to see whether or not she would be the one to play the final performance and or soli.

Only took us to the penultimate episode to finally get Mayu's past, and for the first time, I can sympathize and understand with her. Also took us to the penultimate episode to get some actual performing this season, and how much I've missed it. But fuck man. To think Reina would really choose Mayu... after everything. But she did the right choice, picking the better one ofc. In the end, Kumiko fulfilled her role as the club president perfectly, picked or not. Always does hurt to see Reina and Kumiko cry and KyoAni just animated that scene perfectly, that I couldn't help but cry a bit too. Their true feeling collided in the end... :(

And so, the final piece begins.

Jun 23, 1:28 AM

May 2020
Well, you know they never skip their recaps and opening song, so if they did, that must have a meaning behind it. And you know what the meaning was… KUMIKO AND MAYU BOTH MAKING THE CUT FOR SOLI PART?!?!?!?!? Making this an even more unnecessary affair than it already is, doing a re-audition between the two, sigh.

I mean, not even sure at this point. Why do they need to give this one girl all the attention in the world, and drag this unneeded drama to oblivion??? Can’t give a fuck over Mayu’s sappy past, or however she feels about all of this. We’re at the second last episode, the whole nationals is still to cover, but nah, let’s go full circle and do the voting thing we did in the first season.. and make that tie as well lmaoooo. Jesus.. Reina, what have you done?? Anyway, they could scream all they want but we’re not gonna get convinced that it is actually Mayu who got selected in the end. These tears and all that "we could have/should have/would have" amounts to nothing if someone who's here from the start doesn't get the ending they deserved.

Now see them cover the nationals in one episode too.
Softhenic03Jun 23, 1:40 AM
Jun 23, 1:45 AM

Jul 2014
It made me happy when I thought Kumiko was gonna play the soli but nope! They decided to fck with us again and made both of them audition for it, as if I wasnt already pissed because Kanade wasnt even picked to play but they keep on pulling this shit.
Kanade cheering and then crying for Kumiko hurt me, my home girl just wanted her most beloved senior to play the soli and if possible play along side her but she couldnt get neither of those. I truly feel for her. She has added so much spice to this show! I swear these eupho girls are amazing! First Natsuki and then Kumiko and Kanade. Fck Mayu and her sappy ass story, I dont fckin buy her shit at all, she is devious! Literally ruined the whole season with her repetitive lines and awkward inserts.

Btw I also didnt know whom was playing first and second, before the characters picked I chose no.2 as well, it just hit me more than no.1. I got so pissed when Mayu got picked with Reina being the deciding factor to top it. Reina has pissed me a lot since her whole “Taki is God, everything he says is right” bs but this time around when she started crying and apologizing to Kumiko I felt that shit, she was really hurt esp since she knew she picked Mayu.

So yeah, pretty good episode with the usual drama, Kanade and Reina scenes with Kumiko made me cry.

Also I just searched up spoilers for hibike and from what I’ve read

This still doesnt sit right with me. A character whom we’ve seen grow so much since season 1, and a random character who just appeared out of nowhere to take the spotlight away from her… this is demonic af kyoani, do yall hate us!?
-StrayJun 23, 2:04 AM
Jun 23, 1:49 AM

Oct 2017
I don't even feel like watching the finale or whatever comes after that after what just happened. The heck man.
MegamiRemJun 23, 1:58 AM
Jun 23, 2:15 AM

Nov 2010
  • The special voting by club members seemed kind of forced drama.
  • (I'm not sure but indecisive voters would tend to vote to the 2nd candidate in such a voting style. They should vote by posting papers.)
  • As for the development for the voting, the trumpeter's action was fair.
  • Probably, some of the other members also would have been able to tell the players from their plays.
  • So, we've got the results of one of the issues. The rest is the course after graduation.
    ---
  • After watching the broadcast, I checked the net and found that novel had a different development for the audition.
    I hope development like "the soloist is replaced according to a car accident or something" never comes later.
kuroneko99Jun 23, 4:26 AM
Jun 23, 2:29 AM

Feb 2019
So this is it folks. One last episode of Hibike Euphonium.. can you believe it.. everything we’ve built up to for a decade has led to this next episode.

Just a gut wrenching episode. It hurts so damn much just like my baby Kumiko said.. but I have to give credit to the author for not going the traditional route and having the heroine win in the end. This whole season was about establishing a meritocracy where the best players are playing.

If you want something you’ve never had before, you have to be prepared to do things you’ve never done before and sadly Kumiko was a casualty of that. If it’s what it takes for Kitauji to win gold, I think it’ll be worth it in the end, but man.. seeing Kumiko and Reina breakdown like that.. one of the most beautiful and heartbreaking scenes kyoani have ever made and a perfect callback to season 1 where they met in that same spot.

The Kanade scene broke me too šŸ’” fuck I wanted them to be able to play together so bad. Life is so cruel and sometimes we just don’t get the things we want or deserve..

I’m glad we at least finally got some sort of mutual understanding between Mayu and Kumiko. This should’ve put to bed any of the concerns people had about Mayu being vindictive or wanting to break Kumiko down. Having that fallout with her friend over the music club makes everything make more sense. She’s already been established as a person who doesn’t want to offend anyone at any costs as well, she didn’t even wanna choose a drink at the beach for fear of taking something someone else wanted, so her acting that way was in line with her character.

Just can’t believe it’s all over next week. Kumiko future, nationals.. all comes to a head.. fuck. OVA or something please
Marinate1016Jun 23, 10:30 AM
Jun 23, 3:55 AM

Jul 2017
Finally got somewhere with Mayu's story and for the amount of buildup and time the anime spent teasing her character and conflict over and over again, even after the performance that got Kitauji to nationals after Kumiko's speech to have everyone be on the same page, the story itself was fairly simple and quick, kind of underwhelming but one that makes enough sense. Doesn't mean I liked or cared for it given how poorly the series has done in making me empathize or care whatsoever for her characterization in this terrible season but it is what it is. The soli being given to both was kind of dumb but at least it led to what I wanted it to lead to episodes ago when the whole conflict was there in the club in the first place before, a blind audition. Could have been done a lot earlier but better late than never I guess? From sounds of things, an interesting deviation from the novel with the results but given that the anime hasn't shown enough of a buildup to convince me that Kumiko would outdo Mayu, the actual outcome makes sense. The drama itself throughout the episode felt very forced and even the final conversation in the end with Kumiko and Reina didn't hit hard for me because of the weak buildup, no matter how good it visually looked. Only one more episode left and given how this season has gone, not going to miss this much. At least we got to hear some kind of performance very briefly with the euphonium players to actually show a contrast for a positive, even if it could have been a bit longer.
Jun 23, 4:02 AM

Apr 2014
I'm not ready for this. It was very frustrating. But, the outcome was the best for the team, the best for Kitauji. Kumiko did her best job as the club president

oh please..... KyoAni... Why did you do this

AkeZZZJun 23, 4:06 AM
ä½•ćć‚Œļ¼Ÿę„å‘³åˆ†ć‹ć‚“ćŖ恄
Jun 23, 4:03 AM
Nov 2015
Oh my, wasn't expecting this. Now I don't really care what happens in the nationals. Even if they win the gold, what's the point? Damn it.
Jun 23, 4:04 AM

Mar 2024
Those pesky devils at KyoAni flipped the script on us, huh... Really chathartic moment in the end there, Kumiko finally let it all out. Had me ugly crying right along with them. I think i like this version better.
Jun 23, 4:06 AM

Apr 2010
Well that was an intense ending makes me wonder about next week.
At least we know the set up for the finals the question is how will they perform and how will this anime end.
So far i have to see it's been a good season looking forward to the new episode every week.
Jun 23, 4:18 AM

Mar 2023
I like this idea better than what the novel did. Kumiko winning everything may have been a little boring and the resolution in the last scene was great. There's more important things than the short lived gratification of playing a solo in high school. (like becoming a better version of themselves, growth that can last throughout life)
Time to get the gold performance next episode.
Jun 23, 4:20 AM
Jan 2020
If Kumiko and Mayu have the same level of ability why did Reina choose Mayu?
Jun 23, 4:21 AM

Jan 2021
I liked this. I have been rooting for Mayu all along; there was always something about her that fascinated me. Despite how rushed this season has been, that was one hell of a twist that doesn't feel out of place. Finally getting Gold at the Nationals with this lineup...how ironic would that be?

Given that one of the central themes of the anime is Kumiko catching up to Reina, this feels awfully fitting in the end...so close, yet so far. A good segue to her opting for a teaching career. The ending really hammered home all the frustration Kumiko had been bottling up all this time, with lots of callbacks to their first meeting at that observatory, no less!

And after all this time, I still don't know how to feel about Kanade. At least she doesn't hide her bias.
Jun 23, 4:31 AM
May 2023
MeijinKei said:
If Kumiko and Mayu have the same level of ability why did Reina choose Mayu?

It’s simple. It’s because Reina didn’t recognize Kumiko’s sound. Now as for why Reina didn’t recognize Kumiko’s sound is a different topic and a question I would like answered
Jun 23, 4:37 AM

May 2015
Don't mind guys that Kumiko should let go of her dream of playing the solo part with Reina the last time, what she gained in the end was a lot more. In spite of their personal ambitions and desires she and Reina stayed true to an ideal, a very japanese ideal, when they sacrified their ego for the success of the group, for its inner harmony and Kumiko did it like a true leader figure, in a sense like a samurai. She matured a lot, I would say it was almost like an initiation for her, her step into adulthood and judging from the way she dealt with it she definitely will become a great teacher.

@SenshadouOtaku You didn't pay attention to what was said in the last scene. Reina did recognize Kumiko's sound, her "hesitation" that colored her playing, and because of that she choose the other girl because she (Reina) too stayed true to herself, her ideal, and sacrafied her dream for the perfection she was aiming to achieve.
IshitatesoJun 23, 4:48 AM
å¤č‰ć‚„ć€€å…µć©ć‚‚ćŒć€€å¤¢ć®č·”
Jun 23, 4:39 AM

Aug 2020
man what a episode more edge of the seat than some thriller anime, will they able to wrap up the series in final episode?
Jun 23, 4:40 AM

Jul 2012
Really not a fan of the outcome, but for the even count and Reina's decision in the end this seems logical.
Obv not for me to decide, but still think that it shouldnt've ended like this. The main drama buildup was weird whole season and in the end people don't get what they want.
Mb overexaggerating but i feel like 3 years progression went just to waste. So Taki-sensei believes that both are worth soli.
As obvious as it was that all the members should just know who plays, this could've just went for people voting for Kumiko for all her achievments. Well the decision to even the count and Reina closing it out just denies it all.
Simply to say i'm rather dissapointed in the outcome.
Jun 23, 4:49 AM
Apr 2021
Am I the only one who thought Kumiko's eupho playing was better?? Makes me not accept the outcome
Jun 23, 4:53 AM

Dec 2010
Wow, this feels like one of the most unnecessary changes I've ever seen an adaptation make. 10 years for this moment and they don't even get to play the soli together, and everyone's crying. What thoughts went through their minds when they decided to deviate from the source like this? Just wanting to fuck with everyone?
Jun 23, 4:57 AM

Nov 2011
Even if they win Nationals it's gonna be underwhelming. Idk I'm not too happy with this outcome but whatever.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 23, 5:01 AM

Jan 2016
Lol, they just had to go and make another big change from the novels and fuck this all up.

So fucking stupid and all in the name of showcasing "realism"

A GOAT show only to be letdown by the writers deciding to go anime original
Jun 23, 5:03 AM

May 2021
They changed the script from the novel for the better, it hit me right in the feels
Jun 23, 5:08 AM
Mar 2021
FireFistYK said:
Lol, they just had to go and make another big change from the novels and fuck this all up.

what was the other change?
Jun 23, 5:11 AM
May 2023
Ishitateso said:
Don't mind guys that Kumiko should let go of her dream of playing the solo part with Reina the last time, what she gained in the end was a lot more. In spite of their personal ambitions and desires she and Reina stayed true to an ideal, a very japanese ideal, when they sacrified their ego for the success of the group, for its inner harmony and Kumiko did it like a true leader figure, in a sense like a samurai. She matured a lot, I would say it was almost like an initiation for her, her step into adulthood and judging from the way she dealt with it she definitely will become a great teacher.

@SenshadouOtaku You didn't pay attention to what was said in the last scene. Reina did recognize Kumiko's sound, her "hesitation" that colored her playing, and because of that she choose the other girl because she (Reina) too stayed true to herself, her ideal, and sacrafied her dream for the perfection she was aiming to achieve.

What the heck are you saying? Reina said “I know! I knew! How could I not recognize your sound” when Kumiko said that Reina made the right choice picking Mayu. As for what she “knew” it was not clear for me at the very least
SenshadouOtakuJun 23, 5:16 AM
Jun 23, 5:11 AM

Jan 2016
Reply to MrHunterxHunter
FireFistYK said:

what was the other change?
@MrHunterxHunter Well this whole episode was essentially an anime original so everything. And also Shuichi's whole character
Jun 23, 5:18 AM
May 2022
The fact that there was a blind audition and your best friend was the deciding vote was a bit weird I believe that Reina didn’t choose the best sound but she chose the person she thought was her friend, unfortunately she chose the wrong person. I personally thought that the first player was Kumoko but liked the sound of the person who played second as their sound was a bit more in harmony with Rainas.
Jun 23, 5:20 AM

Mar 2021
Extremely disappointed with this outcome to me Kumiko was clearly better and deserved the spot. They gave us some backstory for Mayu this episode but I still couldn't care less about her.
Jun 23, 5:21 AM

Mar 2021
ChockuL said:
Am I the only one who thought Kumiko's eupho playing was better?? Makes me not accept the outcome

Me too kumiko sounded so much better
Jun 23, 5:21 AM

Feb 2020
I did not expect Mayu won, but I can understand why.
Really loved this episode, can't wait for the finale!
Jun 23, 5:22 AM
Aug 2020
another beautiful ep

i really wanted her to win but the scenario is really good, wow
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 23, 5:27 AM
Mar 2023
At season 1, I like Kumiko and Reina. That's the reason I watch this series.
But After I know it's a bait. I dislike Reina because her Yandere-like about Taki.

I switch from Reina to Asuka. But the Gold is Kanade.

Kanade is the one make me feel Euphonium is worthed to be watched.
Jun 23, 5:33 AM

Oct 2009
This is one of my fave Hibike Eupho episodes to date. I've always been a Mayu defender and I also love Kumiko so this episode is very cathartic. We finally got more insight into Mayu and to be honest, I related a lot with her, so I understood exactly why she was like that. I teared a bit when Kumiko finally 'saw' her. But the final scene of the episode was just sad but also loving, it is just growing pains.

Jun 23, 5:37 AM

Jan 2011
Very essy for Taki sensei to get away with the final decision… very sad to see the reward Kumuko gets after all she has done is to be sidelined from the finals.

A really beautiful part with Reina but still I hate this path… as in the end even Kousaka somehow betrayed Kumiko.

To be honest this season was very lackluster in quality (not image) but too much drama, the music part was forgotten... not the SOUND! EUPHONIUM we were used to... as it never SOUNDED

Right now I care nothing about the finals, h*ck I even wish they loose. Why did kyoany had to do this…
AreosVXJun 23, 7:52 AM
Jun 23, 5:44 AM

Mar 2014
I don't normally comment on episode threads, but the lack of reading comprehension is so much that I have to. Some comments are saying that Reina chose Mayu because she couldn't recognize who was who. Reina was crying exactly because she KNEW that Kumiko was the second player, but she decided to uphold her ideal of the best player playing, even if it goes against her personal wish, even if it hurts. And Kumiko did the same thing; she told Taki-sensei to make sure the class doesn't know who is playing, so that results are going to be fair. She didn't have to do that; had they just played in front of everyone normally, Kumiko would have gotten the part. She did it to uphold her ideal, even if it hurts.
Jun 23, 5:44 AM

Jan 2016
FINALLY AN ANIME THAT DON'T FOLLOW BORING CLICHES AND GOES FOR THE BEST ENDINGS POSSIBLE EVERYTIME.
and I'm loving seeing everyone upset with the results xd

This honestly made me respect it even more... The scene in the top of the mountain struck me so hard.
All the lack of music so far made me appreciate the soli part even more and I can't even imagine how I will be feeling for the nationals performance

you are crazy series compositor
Jun 23, 5:47 AM

Jul 2012
As someone who participated in athletics, and lost out a spot in my final competitions final cuts to one of my closest friends (who was an underclassmen), I feel like the emotions of all of these characters are (while a little played up for drama sake), still beautifully done.

Tomoyo Kurosawa as Oumae Kumiko is my favorite seiyuu performance of all time. While the outcome of this episode was disappointing, it shows that not every story gets its full on "happy ending." Reina knowing her sound, and yet still not picking Kumiko shows that the two are finally ready to say goodbye to one another.

Don't get me wrong. I wanted the good ending. But I also cannot blame the writers for going this route at all. Let's just hope they win the gold. Also, I'm 99.9% sure Kumiko is going to become a teacher, and I think these experiences of her final year (including today's episode) have perfectly put her on to that path. The most talented don't always make the best teachers and coaches, but the ones with the most emotional strength do. Kumiko has that strength, and watching her go from an immature childish kid, to this strong president- has been on heck of a ride.

As long as next week isn't an absolute disaster, I'm not really sure what will ever be able to top this as what I like to think of "the best anime I've ever seen." It's not my favorite, probably because at how the show isn't always happy, but I do think it's so beautifully crafted.
Jun 23, 5:53 AM

Feb 2022
This episode was so emotional man, i cried. I really like the second one and I was right it was from Kumiko.
But Reina I think she regrets man. Fuck this episode was the most emotional in the entire series.
Jun 23, 5:58 AM

May 2015
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
Ishitateso said:

What the heck are you saying? Reina said “I know! I knew! How could I not recognize your sound” when Kumiko said that Reina made the right choice picking Mayu. As for what she “knew” it was not clear for me at the very least
@SenshadouOtaku She said not "How could I.." but "How would I not recognize your sound?" She meant it as a rethoric question, she new Kumiko's sound very well. She choose the other girl because she thought she was better, and Kumiko knew she would do that and as a leader supported her decision.
Jun 23, 6:01 AM
May 2023
Ishitateso said:
@SenshadouOtaku She said not "How could I.." but "How would I not recognize your sound?" She meant it as a rethoric question, she new Kumiko's sound very well. She choose the other girl because she thought she was better, and Kumiko knew she would do that and as a leader supported her decision.

Ah, you’re right. I even checked twice but I still read could. My bad. Also what’s with the way you talk? Are you Yoda?
Jun 23, 6:04 AM

May 2015
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
Ishitateso said:

Ah, you’re right. I even checked twice but I still read could. My bad. Also what’s with the way you talk? Are you Yoda?
@SenshadouOtaku I don't know what you mean by that :D I don't have a clue how Yoda talks in english because I have never watched Star Wars in that language. It is not my first language. :)
Jun 23, 6:09 AM

Jul 2011
After this episode half Kitayuji Concert Band, became antidemocratic.

Was nice or heartbreaking(depending on your stance), the final vote be from Reina.

I really like Mayu, but seeing that this is an drama, there's always the possibility of something happening and Mayu can't play. And now Kumiko and Kanade get promoted.

I stand by Mayu!
Jun 23, 6:11 AM

Mar 2012
Honestly, I preferred the second solo to the first one, I even felt more chemistry between them,and yes, I am sad that Kumiko didn't get a solo because it would have been a more beautiful ending to the story, but despite everything, the emotions tugged at my heart.
Jun 23, 6:12 AM

Jul 2014
I understand people's frustration, I mean my heart broke for Kumiko but please don't call this bad writing. This season was about growing up, figuring out what kind of person you want to be and fighting for what you believe in, no matter the cost. This outcome makes sense, this is the kind of president Kumiko wanted to be, this is the kind of club she wanted to build and hopefully her decisions will earn them the gold. And the whole thing has been a learning experience for Kumiko and helped her decide her future.
Jun 23, 6:13 AM

Nov 2018
Noo my kumikoooo
Og ending?? Cause you know its different from novel
Its like you got ntr'ed in ed
One of the most biggest anime's betrayal 2024 by Reina
EreshchanJun 23, 6:45 AM
Jun 23, 6:16 AM
Jun 2021
Kudos to kumiko.. Who stayed strong as a leader and a senior..

I know some ppl hate mayu but she doesn't deserve this.. What can she do about it? She doesn't want to become soli and always try to find a way to make kumiko agree but kumiko ask her to do it for the club everytime.. Then, ppl in the comment start to get noisy saying "Mayu is the cause, F her... Blah blah blah"

It pain seeing a character get undeserved hate like this.. Kudos to mayu and kudos to reina for staying true to herself even when she knows her best friend playing..
Jun 23, 6:19 AM
Jun 2020
NO, KUMIKO!!!!!! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING. THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!! ToT ToT ToT
Jun 23, 6:20 AM
Jun 2021
Those who say this is shitty writing, just look at the vote and see how many ppl like it.. Im sad too man, but this is the same feels that I had when watching this anime year ago.
Jun 23, 6:22 AM

Aug 2011
Reply to -Stray
It made me happy when I thought Kumiko was gonna play the soli but nope! They decided to fck with us again and made both of them audition for it, as if I wasnt already pissed because Kanade wasnt even picked to play but they keep on pulling this shit.
Kanade cheering and then crying for Kumiko hurt me, my home girl just wanted her most beloved senior to play the soli and if possible play along side her but she couldnt get neither of those. I truly feel for her. She has added so much spice to this show! I swear these eupho girls are amazing! First Natsuki and then Kumiko and Kanade. Fck Mayu and her sappy ass story, I dont fckin buy her shit at all, she is devious! Literally ruined the whole season with her repetitive lines and awkward inserts.

Btw I also didnt know whom was playing first and second, before the characters picked I chose no.2 as well, it just hit me more than no.1. I got so pissed when Mayu got picked with Reina being the deciding factor to top it. Reina has pissed me a lot since her whole “Taki is God, everything he says is right” bs but this time around when she started crying and apologizing to Kumiko I felt that shit, she was really hurt esp since she knew she picked Mayu.

So yeah, pretty good episode with the usual drama, Kanade and Reina scenes with Kumiko made me cry.

Also I just searched up spoilers for hibike and from what I’ve read

This still doesnt sit right with me. A character whom we’ve seen grow so much since season 1, and a random character who just appeared out of nowhere to take the spotlight away from her… this is demonic af kyoani, do yall hate us!?
@-Stray Yes they change the plot. In light novel Kumiko win the final solo, also yes this script change got approval by Takeda> More like this and last episode will be anime original.
Jun 23, 6:34 AM
Apr 2021
Wow this episode is the peak of drama!
Before I watched this episode, I guess Kumiko will get the Soli, but actually no.

In the mainstream series, The MC always gets everything important, but not work for this seriesšŸ˜¶

I admire Kumiko as club president, she maintains the value of justice, include for herself.
Finally Mayu's strangeness is answered in this episode.

I'm glad this series adapted by Kyoto Animation and they made this series until the end.
This season, the visual upgraded than before.

Next week is the last episode!!!
rahezJun 23, 6:45 AM
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 9

95 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

112 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

» About this season

TEMPEST_1 - Sep 30

6 by TEMPEST_1 »»
Sep 30, 10:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.