Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 1, 1:57 AM

Nov 2011
More of a prep episode for both sides. Deku even gets some bonding time with Uruaka.

Seeing the main villains again almost feels nostalgic as AFO narrated over this episode. Hell, he even made an appearance right in front of Deku. My favorite part this episode is Aoyama finding the courage to overcome his fear and attacked AFO. Took major balls and we're about to have a huge fight.
Jun 1, 1:57 AM

Dec 2021
The sludge villain is back? Looks like Bakugo got his final bad guy.

Toga goes to her family's forsaken homestead, now adorned with hateful graffiti aimed at her lineage. Memories flood her mind, of taunts branding her as peculiar and urging her to conform. Inside her childhood chamber, she reminisces on whims of becoming a bird or her friend Kei, often accompanied by self-inflicted wounds. Recounting a recurring dream of a crimson sparrow cavorting upon her abdomen, she muses on its macabre beauty and the joy it once brought. Surveying the discarded remnants of her past, she exits to encounter Dabi's sardonic observation about her hidden depths, to which she coolly responds that she merely sought closure regarding her former abode.

Ooh, a glimpse into the villain's plans. Toga with Twice's blood is a frightening prospect, and Spinner leading a group of heteromorph villains is kinda interesting ngl. But honestly, I'm lowering my expectations for Toga's use of Twice's blood. She'll definitely cause chaos, but it might not meet everyone's high expectations. I'm still curious to see how she uses it, though. Let's also appreciate Deku's development. He went from being too shy to talk to Uraraka when they first met to effortlessly showering her with compliments, even about her appearance. Very smooth. And if someone had told me years ago that Aoyama would play a key role in taking down AFO, I would have laughed.

Here we go, let the endgame begin.

Jun 1, 3:16 AM

Mar 2008
Toga aquires Twice's blood from Dabi. Oh boy, she is gonna reek some havoc. Deku thanking Uraraka, giving her those compliments, them acknowledging they have to do what needs to be done and them having the same thoughts was a sweet bonding moment. Aoyama earned just a little respect from me for pulling off the act to lure out One for All. Next episode shit hits the fan. Can't wait.
Jun 1, 3:30 AM
Apr 2024
My goodness, what an incredible episode to start Saturday with everything, firstly it was incredible to see the all for one plan succumb, making it clear that UA will no longer lie and omit anything, secondly to see the group's conversation with Shoto and the conversation of Uraraka and Deku this shows that they have matured a lot and are willing to do the impossible to get things back to normal and in the end that beautiful scene of the villains and heroes arriving for war and each using the powers of other supers, Aoyama He stole the show at the end with his monologue and his attempt to attack All for one, man, what a great episode, keep it up, looking forward to next week.
Jun 1, 3:36 AM

Dec 2018
There were some bits where the animation was kind of weird but this was so hype, I'm excited for the next episode. Looks like shit is going down! I just didn't expect it to ramp up that quickly.
Jun 1, 3:59 AM

Feb 2020
Finally things are going to heat up!

Plus Ultra πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
Jun 1, 4:27 AM

Jan 2018
I almost how big of a freak Toga was. Yeah, it sucks that she was born this way. But she never made an effort to change herself for the better. I don't feel any sympathy for her just like I wouldn't feel sympathy for any psycho serial killer.

Damn. I really thought Aoyama actually betrayed Deku for a second lol. Nice acting. I wonder how they tricked All For One tho.

All that talk about AFA's goal was interesting. It seems he wants to be some sort of a cult leader. Destroying the world and then "saving" it from the mess that he created. And then reshape the world in his own vision. I wonder which details Aoyama got wrong tho.

That cliffhanger was very hype ngl. It's been a while since I was excited for a MHA episode. Can't wait for the next one.
Jun 1, 4:43 AM
Aug 2020
i'm even more excited after that episode

let's go!!!
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jun 1, 4:43 AM
May 2017
After last 2 eps I liked this one
I have read this so it can be double tiring
I got emotional which was interesting
This is it , the most hype it will ever be
Nice music choices, could've been better but great either way
The promo looks cracking
Don't like the spoiler sprinkled padding
Jun 1, 5:16 AM

Jan 2017
Things are so getting good! Deku and Aoyama's acting was too good even I was deceived. But what impressed me the most was how they were able to trick All For One using Shinso and Monoma's quirks; I wonder if that's Aizawa's idea? Well I'm looking forward the most to Uraraka and Himiko's confrontation again, along with Toya vs. Todoroki and Deku vs Shigaraki. I love all characters on both sides (hero/villain) and not everyone will win, but they all deserve salvation. I mean Toya and Himiko in one panel, subconsciously comforting each other, made me squirm. I don't ship them by the way, but I really love those two characters (plus Shigaraki). Also I'm so happy to see Tamaki-senpai joining the battle, I really love him too! Can't wait for the next episode! 😍
Jun 1, 5:42 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
that ending! omg!!!

i loved it. the battle is here already

using the class B copy guy’s ability was brilliant
Jun 1, 5:49 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Okay huge fight next episode.
Hyped!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jun 1, 5:56 AM
Oct 2016
All the preparations are in order for the heroes side and the villains side! The students saying goodbye to their parents and loved one was very heartwarming. Having to leave them behind to head off to a secure location elsewhere. Deku conversation with Uraraka was great, talking about a central theme of this story. The notion that it's not about forgiving the villains it's about understanding them, where they came from, what they like, what made them become this. If we can understand them maybe we can help them, and if after understanding you realize they're still too far gone then that's just what things are. Its not about wiping away the bad they've done, its making sure things they've done and the things done to them never happen again. Deku and Uraraka share that idea that they need to look their respective villains in the eye when they fight. Not avert their gaze and just mindlessly cover up what's been done. Instead face it head on, good or bad, pretty or ugly, uncomfortable or unsettling. Aoyama acting to lure in All For One was top notch, he deserves an award for holding it together that long. We heard All Might plan last episode about getting the villains in close then separating them. Now with the heroes be warped right there too its time for the final battle to commence!
Jun 1, 6:20 AM
May 2023
Nerdason said:

Plus Ultra πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

Do you know who the blonde with the blue eyes is? The first one kurogiri teleported?
Jun 1, 6:22 AM
May 2023
AFO is Aoyama’s gruncle???

Also I’m so hyped for next week’s fight. Mirko seems to be back and ready for action too. I’m excited to see her fight
Jun 1, 6:31 AM

Apr 2022
i don't know, i wouldn't give bro an oscar for that acting.
Jun 1, 6:33 AM
May 2017
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
Nerdason said:

Plus Ultra πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

Do you know who the blonde with the blue eyes is? The first one kurogiri teleported?
@SenshadouOtaku next week will get explained
Jun 1, 6:34 AM
May 2017
Reply to ryzxgum
i don't know, i wouldn't give bro an oscar for that acting.
@ryzxgum yeah, afo probably thinking why is he going off script. No awards for him this season lol
Jun 1, 6:51 AM
Dec 2020
Reply to SenshadouOtaku
Nerdason said:

Plus Ultra πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

@SenshadouOtaku that's monoma
Deathlydash
Jun 1, 6:52 AM
May 2023

Your first comment was enough. “It’s a spoiler” was all I needed to know. Thanks
Jun 1, 7:23 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Wow man, I wasn’t expecting both the villains and heroes to pull up with their entire forces in this episode lol, I thought we were in for at least a few more buildup episodes but hey I’m down for this, it’s just that I somehow doubt this is the final confrontation. I will say tho, damn convincing acting by both Midoriya and Aoyama, they really had me thinking for a second that Aoyama betrayed his friends twice lol, but I guess his parents’ lawyers bailing him out of jail didn’t make much sense giving how the world is right now. But man I’m excited for the coming episodes after a cliffhanger like that, based on the next time preview it sounds like we might be getting an explanation for how they fooled All For One which I’m interested in, I’m just hoping some favorite characters of mine don’t bite the dust in the battle because I could see it happening.

But that wasn’t all this episode had, there was also that bit with Toga in the beginning, yeah she definitely would have seemed like a demon child waking up in blood and having a dream like that lol, but most likely she didn’t deserve whatever treatment she got, Dabi burning the house down was the right call. And there was also the Class A students moving out UA and into a different base, probably for the best to keep the people safe, and I really liked the conversation between Midoriya and Uraraka afterward, the league certainly is irredeemable at this point but I get the way they feel, I’m sure we’ll see more than just physical fights coming up.
Jun 1, 7:37 AM
May 2024
omg we are so not ready for what is gonna happen starting next week😡‍πŸ’«
Jun 1, 7:43 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Did they just casually explain the way to fool AfO by that little preview in the end? Lmao what a trick. I believe they might somehow include Shinso to the plan since the previous preview also using this same way. But still doubtful how he's being used as how he might just use Aoyoma mind and his maman too to able to fool AfO by doing a planned meeting. Then Monoma quirk as well to copy Kurogiri teleport? Alright then, i think this is getting pumped all of the sudden, and ofc i need to wait for one more week to knows the flow of their brawl....

Let's see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 1, 7:54 AM

May 2015
Avengers assemble!!!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 1, 7:55 AM
Jun 2007
Wow peak acting and gonna see huge battles next!
Jun 1, 7:59 AM

Jan 2009
the battle begins nonstop action starts
Jun 1, 8:16 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to Nerdason

Plus Ultra πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
@Nerdason yeah finally the final decisive battle starts!

Both teams made their plan, let's see who execute it well.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 1, 8:19 AM

Jun 2014
With all of the setup done, it's time to jump into the action. Even with its ups and downs I'm looking forward to seeing this final war arc animated.

SenshadouOtaku said:
AFO is Aoyama’s gruncle???

They were speaking using coded language, they aren't actually related.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jun 1, 9:38 AM
Feb 2024
I got chills on the end
Jun 1, 11:05 AM

Jul 2022
The endgame is here
Jun 1, 12:41 PM
Jan 2018
The final arc is starting, really liked the last scene
Jun 1, 12:43 PM

Dec 2023
Oh yeah, it's all coming together. I'm so ready for this battle.

Plus Ultra!
Jun 1, 1:06 PM

Feb 2014
The scene with Himiko and Toya was pretty interesting, seeing a bit of her past when visiting her old family home before Toya set it alight. He also gave her a blood sample from Dabi, so I expect this to play a part later on considering how important this is to her. We also got a short, but cute scene with Midoriya and Uraraka talking to each other, with Uraraka's talk about what she would define as common sense and how Himiko's definition of it being different was a thoughtful topic.

As of All For One, we do get an insight into his plans and what his ultimate goal will be. It then led to a meeting with Midoriya and Aoyama, whose family was bailed out of jail thanks to their lawyers, before the two of them put on an act to trick All For One, which I will admit was pretty convincing. With that, it led to a huge assemble of both the heroes and the villains, ready to face off in full force.

Next week's episode is looking to be very promising! =D
Jun 1, 1:19 PM
Nov 2022
And the final war begins!
Jun 1, 1:29 PM

Oct 2007
I admit I was disappointed with how the traitor thing went. Seems like rather than actually having a real arc with the working through of betrayal and working toward understanding and healing the break in trust, they just had Aoyama cry as much as possible, and considered that done. To be clear, I have no issue with a character crying, but I do have an issue with crying being used as a replacement for character development, and shortcut when the story doesn't want to take the time to resolve issues the long way. I guess that's the result of Horikoshi forgetting about the traitor and squishing it in and wrapping it up as fast as possible before the final fight. It's too bad we didn't get much depth out of it. Well, hopefully that's over at least.

Definitely ready for some action after the last couple episodes.
Jun 1, 2:18 PM

Aug 2019
The real battle is going to start now!
Jun 1, 6:18 PM

Jun 2015
Why does Toga even matter to anybody? Why do they care about Shigaraki? Is the author trying to be all philosophical or something? They're murderers and terrorists and they need to die. This feels so forced. "But the villain-chan's feewings uwu" and shit. Horikoshi should have stuck to the school format instead of trying to do something he's incapable of.
Jun 1, 8:28 PM
Mar 2015
The final battle is here
Jun 1, 9:20 PM

Jul 2016
Not gonna lie, Aoyama betraying everyone for a second time would have been hilarious.

Last minutes of the episode were pretty hype, by the way. I'm particularly happy to see Mirko back in shape and ready to join the fray. Next episode couldn't come sooner!
Jun 1, 11:47 PM
Nov 2016
The episode was nice, this is the final battle and it's a long one, every episode from now on will have battles, I only hope the quality doesn't degrade.

I'm counting on you Bones.
Jun 2, 1:37 AM
Dec 2022
All that time to prepare for the inevitable showdown. It just has to happen. Bring it on. Plus Ultra!
Jun 2, 2:08 AM
Oct 2019
They didn't let the moment breathe in my opinion
Jun 2, 2:35 AM

Feb 2018
Sheesh, looks like a big battle is coming up.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 2, 3:26 AM

Dec 2016
I am able to sympathize with Shingeki no Kyojin "villains" like Annie or Reiner, but I don't feel the same for MHA's baddies.

Characters like Toga, Dabi, Shigaraki and and Spinner are cool, I like them; but I can't see anything beyond the psychopathic killers they are.

Great episode, 5/5.

Why would I spend my time watching shows I don't like? πŸ’’
Jun 2, 5:23 AM
Aug 2021
that was unexpected
Jun 2, 7:31 AM
Jun 2016
Very great episode, Deku thanked Uraraka, Aoyama betrayed All For One, god damn, this is good.
Jun 2, 9:37 AM
Oct 2007
My age must be catching up again. Can't feel the hype at all even with the execution of last scene!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 9:41 AM
Feb 2021
lmaoooooooooo its endgame

naw this shit hard tho
Jun 2, 11:15 AM
Feb 2016
that cliffhanger oml hypeeeeeee
Jun 2, 1:10 PM
Dec 2019
gooooooooooooooooooooooood
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12

129 by Fatephile »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5

153 by Undeadgirl »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21

82 by Undeadgirl »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14

86 by Undeadgirl »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

119 by JVskunkape »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.