Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 7:51 AM

Dec 2021
Finally, after episodes of dragging on, we're back to seeing Starlia.

With a cautious eye on Crimson's tactics, Olta Zoro prioritizes the assassination of Starlia as his top goal. Starlia, in turn, accelerates her actions to defeat Olta Zoro. The moment of direct confrontation between the two finally arrives. The Argentum Corps succeeds in a surprise preemptive attack, but Olta Zoro, upon seeing Starlia, cannot help but overlay the radiant light she emits with the image of his former master.

It's been ages, who's Raksha anyway? I guess she might be some old-time princess the guy used to be into before turning into a dragon. And man, the original Ragna must've been crazy strong to take down all those dragons. I've been wondering about that maid girl – the only one we haven't seen until now. Turns out, she's this assassin with those glove weapons. I never saw that coming; I thought she'd be your usual fist-fighting type.

So, Olta Zoro had to mess with his own mind to stay loyal to the Dragon God. Crimson's got this amazing ability to plan things out, but every time, his schemes get messed up because of some unpredictable stuff or humans not playing along.

We'll have to wait and see if that crazy attack actually worked – guess we'll find out next week.

Feb 3, 7:51 AM
Jun 2023
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣶⡇⠀⣾⡇⠀⠛⠃⠀⠀⣾⠛⠛⠀⠀⡇⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⢷⣦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣿⠻⣼⣿⠇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢸⡇⠀⢀⡀⠀⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠟⠀⠹⠿⠁⠀⠘⠃⠀⠀⠙⠛⠋⠀⠀⠛⠛⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣄⣠⡤⠒⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣤⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣭⣭⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠻⠆⠀⠀
⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠑⠊⠙⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠃⠙⠛⣛⣿⣿⣿⣄⡸⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⣴⡾⠿⠿⠿⣭⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠽⠛⠻⠟⠿⣿⣻⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠉⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⡤⣤⡔⢻⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣷⢾⣍⠙⠆⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀
⠀⢠⠃⢠⡟⠁⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⠴⠋⠀⣠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀
⣦⡇⠀⣿⠁⣸⣻⣿⣿⣿⠿⣧⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⣠⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⡇⢻⠀⠻⠀⠉⠀⠉⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣤⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⡇⠀⠁⠀⢰⣾⣿⣧⣤⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⢣⠀⠀⣄⡈⠛⠿⠁⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
⠀⢁⠀⠈⡷⠀⠀⢀⣔⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⠿⠛⠉⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⠀⠀⢃⠀⠀⠀⢠⠎⠁⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⣀⣤⠴⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⠀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣀⣾⣋⣤⡤⠖⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⡇⠀
⠀⠀⠈⡅⠀⠀⠀⢹⠀⠀⢠⡼⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢸⣿⡿⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣠⣿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢻⡉⠉⠉⠉⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⣹⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣄⠀⠀⢰⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Feb 3, 8:26 AM
Apr 2022
this episode is really good
Feb 3, 8:26 AM

Feb 2021
Ooohhh, we got a peek at Olto Zora's human past!
NOOOO NOT THE CLIFFHANGER
This episode was quite epic.
Aahhh, I'm loving this.
Feb 3, 8:28 AM
Sep 2021
Olto zora's backstory was shown & the battle was really fierce & it will get even fiercer from here on.
Feb 3, 9:29 AM
Feb 2020
Another good episode.Guessing the big guy in Zora's flash back is Tara chan.

Do ppl really think this arc been dragging out?Personally think they haven't been wasting any moment since the 2nd cour.
Feb 3, 9:41 AM

Oct 2017
So Olto Zora was the knight of the previous princess, tragic tale but oh well. Starlia's really tenacious and her knights too. Nazarena with the assassination was cool. Good episode.
Feb 3, 10:37 AM

May 2023
great episode once again
Feb 3, 11:00 AM
May 2021
This episode was epic! that last moment gave me goosebumps
Feb 3, 11:37 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, massive respect to the Princess and her troops. It feels like they successfully turned it around here but I’ve a feeling Kamui’s on his way, so probably not yet…

Meanwhile, Ragna and Crimson out of commission for a bit?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 3, 2:44 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Builder45
Another good episode.Guessing the big guy in Zora's flash back is Tara chan.

Do ppl really think this arc been dragging out?Personally think they haven't been wasting any moment since the 2nd cour.
@Builder45 I don't think this arc is being dragged out, lots of stuff is happening here and this arc is a bit long in the manga too, I do believe the animation is generic and mid as hell though, I haven't watched this episode yet so I don't know how good the animation is here but so far, the animation is leaving much to be desired IMHO.

I will watch this episode in a couple of minutes.
Feb 3, 2:51 PM

Jul 2012
This episode marks the point where the manga truly became great, and it only gets better until more or less where this season will end (the first major saga).
Feb 3, 4:31 PM
Nov 2016
In the 2nd cour so far the animation is leaving much to be desired. Still, I must say, this is the first episode that I enjoyed in the 2nd cour so far, not because of the animation (although it did improve a tiny bit compared to the previous episodes from the 2nd cour), but because I felt the sense of urgency here, I felt that things are at stake, and Starlia is being a badass here, so yeah, this episode is actually pretty decent, and the voice acting from Starlia was pretty good too and hyped me up a bit.

So finally, this is the first episode I managed to enjoy in the 2nd cour, and the next episode is going to be a big one, we manga readers know what's coming, my god, they better not fuck this up, I've been waiting for this moment since forever.
Feb 3, 5:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Olto Zora is a total femboy, but when he's human, he's a total simp! Thanks for your insight, Crimson, now rest in piece....

Honestly this episode full of surprise. From Olto Zora past, damn that was brutal, Kamui. The maid suddenly comes in, announced herself as an assassin, and then fleed xd. Silverine princess ultimate attack, throw them all like a bullet. Old serpent dragon suddenly comes in to help even if its only last for a second. Then how they changed the last throw into Tara-chan. Ah, don't forget how Ragna still running around nonstop can't even find the big target with those other two.

A solid ridiculously funny episode, knowing all two mc not doing much significant here and let the side character shine brightly. Let's what comes up next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 3, 5:12 PM
Jan 2019
The history and the animation are amazing
Feb 3, 6:09 PM
Jan 2009
Only a minute in, but I'm confused. Haven't we seen Crimson recover instantly from being killed? Why isn't he/she recovering from the fall damage?
Feb 3, 6:15 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to amf85
Only a minute in, but I'm confused. Haven't we seen Crimson recover instantly from being killed? Why isn't he/she recovering from the fall damage?
@amf85 Crimson recovers instantly when he dies, however, the fall damage didn't kill him, he's still alive and his bones are all broken so he can't even move to kill himself.
Feb 3, 6:31 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to xZabuzax
@amf85 Crimson recovers instantly when he dies, however, the fall damage didn't kill him, he's still alive and his bones are all broken so he can't even move to kill himself.
@xZabuzax

Ah. So the same weakness as the knights in Helck or a protagonist in a save-point lit-RPG. Capture/disable without killing. That makes sense. I guess they found Crimson's weakness without meaning to.
Feb 3, 6:55 PM
Apr 2023
This is chaos all over - it really feels as a war of attrition should be. Even Ragna's squad has degraded into battle-maniac idiots trying their best to survive and fight.
Feb 3, 7:23 PM

Sep 2020
Reply to amf85
the episodes really stop at cliffhanger huh.. hopefully the animation quality will be better when Ragna gets in the spotlight again

@amf85 he doesnt have recovery ability. he actually "spawned" with a new body everytime he gets killed. the body that dies stay dead on the ground as corpse. this is consistent with early episodes where he gets killed repeatedly by future ragna, or shot himself to dead in episode 3.

this thing will be relevant again in the future episodes. and no, here they didnt found out crimson weakness actually, since it gets exposed after teleported
LevammeFeb 3, 7:30 PM
Feb 3, 7:58 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Levamme
the episodes really stop at cliffhanger huh.. hopefully the animation quality will be better when Ragna gets in the spotlight again

@amf85 he doesnt have recovery ability. he actually "spawned" with a new body everytime he gets killed. the body that dies stay dead on the ground as corpse. this is consistent with early episodes where he gets killed repeatedly by future ragna, or shot himself to dead in episode 3.

this thing will be relevant again in the future episodes. and no, here they didnt found out crimson weakness actually, since it gets exposed after teleported
@Levamme

Oh yeah...that does sound familiar.

So, I guess it would be kind of funny if Crimson got found by some well-meaning soul who won't help kill him/her and tries to nurse Crimson back to health instead.
Feb 3, 8:02 PM

May 2019
Another great episode although Crimson is out of commission for the time being. Olto Zora seemed to get confused once Starlia closed in on him, and it looks like it gave him flashbacks to another princess that he served before becoming a dragon.

Tara appears to be in trouble and I think if he is taken down then that may lead to Kamui possibly coming out to check out what's going on.
Feb 3, 9:42 PM

Jan 2020
Every episode it gets better. Holy fuck this episode is something, Zora's story is something i did not expect, also that cliffhanger!
Feb 3, 10:37 PM

Mar 2007
This anime has a ton of fights, and they are brutal as all hell. This episode didn't disappoint, except for that ... ugh, cliffhanger.
Feb 3, 11:46 PM

Jul 2017
Olto Zora is certainly making moves to eliminate Starlia...while Crimson, gets blasted out of her way, and hopes that whoever's behind this, will also eliminate Starlia.

The Argentum Corps give it all they got to supress the dragons, to the point of locating the Superior Dragon within the border ranges. But at the same time, Olta Zora also pushes his dragons to resist against the humans, though he got a rude awakening to be eliminated by a maid girl assassin, whom he remembers his old master Lakucia. And as the real dragon is uprooted to the surface, Olto Zora has no control over Borgius the Forest Sea Dragon, though he still has Taratectra to his benefit to land a direct hit on Ragna and the rest.

About Olta Zora's past, he'd given his life to the Dragon Scourge Princess Lakucia, of which he was a femboy of, and that's why he saw her within Starlia. She may look defeated as Olta Zora reclaims her to be part of the Winged Monarch, and Taratectra is next on their hitlist.

What a cliffhanger, is the best expression of this episode to a T.
Feb 4, 1:30 AM

Dec 2017
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...!!! The end of this episode has been truly surprising, powerful, definitive, it closes this season in a way that is no less fabulous in its execution, the animation, the assembly of the story...

Once again, the episode left me speechless and with a really pleasant taste in the mouth (who doesn't remember those tremendous scenes of Ragna destroying Ultimatia over and over again and that despair in his eyes when he realized that his power was useless?).

I think Ragna Crimson is a pretty underrated anime and story. It's been a great story so far and the animation has been great. Let's hope for more episodes with this great quality. Congratulations...!!!
Feb 4, 5:07 AM

Jun 2016
the fuck !!!
this show is totally epic and badass !!

masterpiece battlle !!
Feb 4, 7:37 AM
May 2020
starlia showing everyone why she's the goat
Feb 4, 4:35 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well we finally got to see some back story and this episode focused more on the silverware princess instead of Ragna which is nice. Not sure what’s going to happen to Crimson laying there after falling from where she did 😂 hopefully we will get to see if that ultimate attack really worked against Tara or if Ragna will have to be the one who takes him down.
Feb 4, 7:57 PM

Dec 2018
silverine princess is one hell of a leader! mad props to those soldiers fighting till the end; heroes all of them.
Feb 4, 11:05 PM

Mar 2008
I kind of sympathize with Olto Zora, he seems traumatized.

I am not sure translating "onee" as "femboy" is the best way to translate it. "Femboy" works better for "otokonoko" but "onee" is more like "effeminate man" because it has more to do with manner of speech than appearances like "femboy" does, I think? I could be mistaken though.
Feb 6, 4:12 AM
Mar 2014
Just watch it now, damn the last part really take me a surprise
Crimson the one predicting everything out of fight but still useful as flashback
Princess corp really do a good job, no wonder they they out 1 of top dragons
now need to sit back waiting this good cliffhanger
Feb 8, 7:26 PM
Mar 2019
Another fast-paced episode. Did we just see the end of another Superior Dragon? Let's find out next episode.
Feb 11, 2:51 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The memories and piety gave to the princess an opportunity!!!!
kekeke
Mar 16, 8:55 PM

Feb 2021
That one was a real direct hit blow :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 18, 5:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn cliffhanger right before everyone's ultimate attack
May 3, 9:03 PM

May 2015
Starlia is shining so brightly even Olto Zora is melting down at their radiance. Ragna, Garm, and Shin speaking gibberish while fighting is true battle junkie energy.
May 31, 12:31 AM

Jun 2022
1) Yeah , Looks Like MC Won't Do Shit In This Battle .

2) I Surely Don't Care About That Dragon's Backstory , Just Let MC Shine A Lil .
Jul 20, 10:29 AM
Oct 2016
Great episode. Princess is badass
Oct 8, 5:59 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Danpmss
This episode marks the point where the manga truly became great, and it only gets better until more or less where this season will end (the first major saga).
@Danpmss

I am enjoying this quite alot. This makes me happy to hear it gets even better.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.