Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2023 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Mitsuha is a good storyteller lol

Not going to lie, I think she probably has the most creative mind in that world. Looks like she gets along with Beatrice quite well in that mansion, even if she can be a bit comically intimidating.  
Feb 11, 2023 10:05 AM

Feb 2020
Mitsuha is getting better and better with each episode. She's such a genius. It's pretty amusing to hear her random stories, lol.

Cute blush and pout face. :3

I wonder wow did Colette get so strong? O.o

Heh. That ending.

SerafosFeb 12, 2023 2:58 AM
Feb 11, 2023 10:27 AM

Apr 2014
Poor, Collete, Mitsuha should be visiting her asap. Whatever Mitsuha will request from those mercenaries, it will definitely relate to money.
Hey! Hey! that was a cameo from Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! wasn't it?! It's another series from FUNA, who is the author of this series.
AkeZZZFeb 11, 2023 10:38 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 11, 2023 11:23 AM

Dec 2022
matsuha makes contact with mercenaries
Feb 11, 2023 12:07 PM
Jun 2020
Matsuha has too charism points.
Feb 11, 2023 1:27 PM

Feb 2019
Ah yes another week of mitsuha disrupting the social and economic stability of a new world lmao.

Aw that’s cool they promo’d Funa’s other work Surviving with only potions. Hopefully we get an anime for that soon.

Damn Beatrice is already really excited for her debutante ball. Hopefully mitsuha doesn’t forget and brings her those fireworks.

Colleen! Nice to see her after a while. Putting that strength to good use I see.
Feb 11, 2023 4:41 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Okay that baron's chef shouldn't have threatened her but I mean the problem that chef has probably a lot other chefs are having now due to the high quality of food that Mitsuha prepared at Adelaide's Debutant.

Iris dragging Mitusha away to her place, she making sure she staying over.

Also she really should tell them soon how she is getting all her stuff, I honestly don't know how many more stories she can tell. But it is Mitsuha so probably a lot more.

The scene with Mitsuha and Beatrice in Mitsuha's room especially when they were talking about relationships was kinda funny. Mitsuha eventually found out Beatrice's true intentions and it was to try get some information out of her at the request of both her brothers and her father too lol.

We meet a group of mercenaries who apprehend a killer and Mitsuha has a request for them. What will the request be?? Well.. FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGO.... oops wrong anime.

Feb 11, 2023 6:00 PM

May 2015
Interesting concept at the start but I don't really like what this anime is doing with it after all. For some reason everything Mitsuha does is just so irritating.
Feb 11, 2023 6:22 PM

Sep 2016
So apparently the manga changed this part or I misremember when it happens, because I clearly remember Mitsuha stating her real age explicitly at one point and everyone being super surprised about it.
Guess I misremember or sth, it should have happened at the first encounter with the nobles or shortly after lol
FullyChargedFeb 19, 2023 3:23 PM
bruh
Feb 11, 2023 7:29 PM

May 2015
This episode really flew by! Mitsuha is ready to give beatrice the whole cinderella debut! With people being declared an adult so young here, it kind of worries me about how short their life-spans must be overall. Maybe Mitsuha can introduce some medicines to increase that. Glad to see a medieval party, though since they don't seem fantastical as of yet, mitsuha's earthly weapons definitely hold an advantage!
Feb 11, 2023 7:32 PM

Feb 2019
i wonder what kinda mission Mitsuha has in mind for them. they seem like a good party of mercs hehehe
Feb 11, 2023 7:45 PM

Mar 2013
Having Mitsuha every week makes my day complete...

I'm really worried about Mitsuha saying so many jargons in front of everyone... lol
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 11, 2023 8:16 PM

Feb 2022
I'm glad Mitsuha gets challenged about her food and goods because she needs to start thinking things through a little better. Though at this point it seems this show doesn't want you to use your brain.

I'm curious what she could possibly need from mercenaries, guess we'll find out next time.

Feb 12, 2023 12:06 AM
Mar 2012
Colette Newton moment lol
Alexis also likes the tsun.
Beatrice quite something.
These classical osts kinda wild
Man Mitsuha's references lol, the isshu monk meditation and balse from Laputa.
Feb 12, 2023 12:24 AM

May 2019
Colette! She makes an appearance finally but it was short-lived. Mitsuha feeling some pressure from the things she's done, both from a baron's chef to the von Bozes questioning her. I'm curious about the request Mitsuha has for the mercenaries.

Side note, I like the ED music, it reminds me of ragtime.
Feb 12, 2023 3:07 AM
Feb 2022
Why isn't she selling food, he would make more money this way, especially the fish.
Feb 12, 2023 5:10 AM

Nov 2019
Mercenaries? So they don't have adventurers there..?
Feb 13, 2023 7:28 AM

Sep 2020
Seems like she keeps getting asked to do things and can't really run her shop, also really impressive that she noticed she was looking at the notes.
Feb 13, 2023 10:25 AM

Jul 2017
Mitsuha's managing of Adelaide's debutante ball is a success, and she's back to her work. And soon enough, the word went out that another family's head chef is looking for her fish, she plays it smart by not offering him because of his own attire, which does not fit with his attitude. Also, her forgetting to do Beatrice's visitation meant that her shop was forced to be closed, and her grumbling of not attending the debutante ball to try out Mitsuha's glamorous food, and she gets a pass for now. Of course, the Bozes family will ask of all the things that she brought over from Earth, and thinking of an excuse as a cover-up, she's trying her best.

Beatrice suddenly showing herself at Mitsuha's doorstep, and wanting to plan her debutante ball so soon in the festival-like celebration 2 years too early, everything is too foreign in the fantasy world, it sounds majestic. Of course, this is all make believe hoping that Beatrice would forget it all within the next few years. However, not getting an engagement offer and asking Mitsuha for advice on dating and marriage, things like fortune are a total no-no when marrying into the potential family, and these are questions from the family's men to Mitsuha.

Mitsuha encountering a runaway man being targeted by an adventurer party being mercenaries taking up guild jobs, this is the fantasy staple she's been looking for. From balls to quests, this is Mitsuha's leap intot the typical.
Feb 13, 2023 3:07 PM
Jul 2018
Mitsuha got kidnapped from her own shop by Lady Iris :D

I wonder if/when she'll get caught in her lies. They're getting really elaborate and complex. I keep thinking, "What if they ask to visit her country?"

Conceited Mitsuha

Little does Beatrice know that fireworks are native to China. But I guess we can take "my country" to really mean Earth in general.

Mitsuha describing exactly what she's been doing to the Count's family

"No one gets away with stealing my merchandise!" *runs away and leaves the shop door wide open*

I'm interested to see what kind of mission Mitsuha requests from the mercenaries.
Feb 13, 2023 3:32 PM
Apr 2021
fan club mitsuha ♥
Feb 15, 2023 1:17 AM

Feb 2016
dat lipsync sucks a lot.
whenever any sound happens characters randomly open-close mouth with the same freq. even if the sound doent require mouth to be opened it still uses the same pattern, for sounds like "hmmmm" etc it looks awful.
E2semblerFeb 15, 2023 1:23 AM
Feb 16, 2023 6:29 PM
Oct 2019
Iris-sama is terrifying lol
Getting closer with Beatrice-chan.

Ohh there is no Adventurers in this world? Interesting 🤔

I wonder what Mitsuha needed to hire the mercenaries.
davidyodo24Feb 16, 2023 6:32 PM
Feb 18, 2023 5:10 AM

Jan 2023
What is RPG? Anyway, it's adventure time and selling your stuff, of course.
Feb 20, 2023 12:02 PM

Aug 2019
This definitely felt like an improvement from the last episode!

I didn't like the last episdoe all that much but I really liked this one for some reason! It looks like word is spreading of Mitsuha's exotic cuisine, and I have a feeling it's probably going to come back to bite her later on. We already saw a bit of it in this episode. We then get to see Mitsuha meet up with the family that took her in a few episodes ago which was really sweet imo, but we also see her start to struggle with excuses for as to why she has all these weird items, another thing I thought would come up at some point. Then we get to see Mitsuha and Beatrice talk a little about how this world works when it comes to woman getting engaged, and how Beatrice's family want to learn more about her. It seems they didn't fully buy Mitsuha's excuses from earlier in the episode. And then the episode ends with someone running into Mitsuha's store to hide from a group of mercenaries. She chases them out with some pepper spray/air freshener (he got the febreeze on him), and then he's captured by the mercanaries. Idk why but for some reason I loved this whole bit because Mitsuha was pretty calm through out it until they ran off with her merchandise, but also I love how meeting this group of adventurers is remind her of fantasy settings and RPG staples lol it's a nice little moment, and it looks like Mitsuha has a job for them? I wonder what it'll be!

Loving this :D

Edit: also love the random Newton joke lol I wasn't expecting that
AlkimiaFeb 20, 2023 12:06 PM
Feb 20, 2023 11:38 PM
Aug 2022
I'm glad that we're extending the cast in this episode, I'm really hoping for more characters that'll be around Mitsuha's orbit regularly, the show was in real need of a few more strong secondary characters.

Mar 3, 2023 12:33 PM

Nov 2013
after a full minute recap from the party, we saw her very happy with the result, getting 26 million yen worth from that... not sure how much of that is profit, like wtf lol

one baron that attended the party wants to eat sushi again, and so the chef investigated where to get some fish, leading him to Mitsuha's shop
he was about to do something violent (was he gonna hit her or the table? lol) but Iris, her noble family has arrived, and easily scared him away

well, she can't escape her destiny, so time to go visit the mansion again
lol Collette shaking the tree, she is like Newton, discovering gravity
seems like Mitsuha already has plans for Beatrice party that is 2 years away, talk about thinking about the future ... Beatrice was so jealous she couldn't go to the party

after the dinner, the family asked her about the items she sells and the moving pictures and stuff... and her excuses were ... not too good lol
the older brother tried his luck at Mitsuha but all he got was a cold look... and he enjoyed it
she stayed till late talking to the count about all types of stuff, like salt...

Beatrice came to her room at night to talk about girl stuff lol
funny to see the diferences between Mitsuha's meaning and what Beatrice thinks, like eating cotton dresses HAHAHA
girls in that place get engaged at 10 and married at 15
Beatrice wanted to know about Mitsuha's love life, but it was actually for the brothers and even the father, who will give her gold coins if Mitsuha answers
lol poor Beatrice will forever be haunted by Mitsuha telling her she won't do her party :D

next day, waiting for costumers, who won't come out in the rain... might as well sell umbrellas
some bad guy came in and a girl came to arrest him, so he threathen to use Mitsuha as an hostage... but s he quickly got rid of him with a spray
but... just for a knife, she went out to beat him, leaving the store open and alone lmao what a big baka
that being said, there were multiple people outside ready to catch the guy, they all want his prize money lol
those 4 are from a mercenary guild, and Mitsuha is ready to make use of them, i wonder for what
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Mar 12, 2023 7:58 AM

Nov 2013
Finally the show addressed the top BS plot-point and it was pretty much brushed under the rug, just like that lol.
-How did you get all those goods?
-Obviously BS answer.
-I guess we won't dig deeper.
THE END

lol
Apr 6, 2023 1:15 PM

Sep 2012
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Finally the show addressed the top BS plot-point and it was pretty much brushed under the rug, just like that lol.
-How did you get all those goods?
-Obviously BS answer.
-I guess we won't dig deeper.
THE END

lol
the silliness lvl tells me its a parody :D
May 8, 2023 1:40 AM

Jan 2023
Mitsuha was already confused about what she said and what not. Doesn't remember anything. Golems, artificial people? Why did it have to be told? Pretty funny episode, I liked it.
Feb 11, 6:31 PM

Jun 2022
Character Design Is Good Lil Weird At Times . Some Bits Were Funny!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2023

94 by CorvidMonarch »»
Jul 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

85 by Kuroko12rt »»
Jul 10, 4:24 AM

» Use of her power in fights

JTK45 - Aug 12, 2023

12 by ariel_nugie »»
May 11, 5:49 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

56 by ST63LTH »»
May 6, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Rougo ni Sonaete Isekai de 8-manmai no Kinka wo Tamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2023

56 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Mar 4, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.