Forum Settings
Forums

New Type-Moon Anime Announced for New Year's Eve

New
Nov 27, 2018 6:21 AM

Nov 2007

An online live broadcast for Fate/Grand Order franchise's new chapter held on Tuesday has announced that a new Type-Moon anime will be broadcast as a part of the New Year's Eve TV special of the Fate project. TROYCA will be producing the anime, which will air on New Year's Eve at 9:00 p.m. via Tokyo MX, Gunma TV, Tochigi TV, and BS 11 for three hours. Nico Nico Live broadcast and AbemaTV will also stream it. More information regarding to the new anime will be announced at a later time.

A TV broadcast of Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower has also been planned as a part of Fate Project New Year's Eve TV Special 2018.

Type-Moon is well known for creating the Fate franchise and the Kara no Kyoukai franchise. Many anime adaptations of Fate franchise have been produced by different studios since 2016, including the recent Fate/Grand Order series at the end of the year for two consecutive years and the Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel movie trilogy.

Source: Comic Natalie

Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note - Hakamori to Neko to Majutsushi on MAL
tsubasaloverJan 1, 2019 11:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 27, 2018 6:25 AM

Apr 2016
Hey look theres a London Tower here, ... hmmm ... what could that mean ...

hmm ...
Nov 27, 2018 6:31 AM

Jul 2013
Keep the milking going, I will not complaint
Nov 27, 2018 6:31 AM

Nov 2007
Casts on the live broadcast
https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/1067411786096209920

Other info.
tsubasaloverNov 27, 2018 6:53 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 27, 2018 6:39 AM
Apr 2018
Me: I bet it’s another main story fate series

Click on the link

Me: LOL
Nov 27, 2018 6:39 AM

Jul 2016
Typemoon, where is Tsukihime Remake? Lol

Let me guess..... the new Fate anime will be an another F/GO OVA but with another story quest plot, or special which mostly just for comedy moments in a similar way to Carnival Phantasm and Emiya San Chi no Kyou no Gohan, but in New Year Edition and for cash grab milking as usual (This is unlikely to be happen, thought).
MahiaErebeaNegiNov 27, 2018 6:48 AM
Nov 27, 2018 6:46 AM

Mar 2013
Yep. Fate got the same "fate" like Gundam: an very long run for decades...xD

Anyway, if the location London is, then this could mean that...

Okay, the shedule is then fat marked on my calendar. But I guess that we'll still more get of them... Maaaan, I'm so excided like hell...xD
Tenryuu1Nov 27, 2018 6:49 AM
Nov 27, 2018 6:53 AM
Oct 2018
eh fate project again.

where is my tsukihime?
Nov 27, 2018 7:01 AM

Mar 2018
Bleh... must be another FGO spin-off. And as long as it's not created by ufotable or at least Silver Link, it's guaranteed to be either mediocre or fail. C'mon Type-Moon, just adapt Hollow Ataraxia already.

Nov 27, 2018 7:07 AM

Mar 2013
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

MahiaErebeaNegi said:
where is my tsukihime?

Dunno from where do you get that Tsukihime would get an anime re-make - an VN-game yeah, but not an anime yet. Such announcement doesn't gave - just for the game currently.
Nov 27, 2018 7:18 AM

Jan 2015
the amount of garbage keeps increasing, great.
Nov 27, 2018 8:20 AM

Jul 2016
Tenryuu1 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

MahiaErebeaNegi said:
where is my tsukihime?

Dunno from where do you get that Tsukihime would get an anime re-make - an VN-game yeah, but not an anime yet. Such announcement doesn't gave - just for the game currently.

When did I said I wants a Tsukihime anime remake?

Why would I saying anything about anime remake of it when Tsukihime anime doesn't even exist in the first place? Lol

I'm mostly refers the VN you know.
MahiaErebeaNegiNov 27, 2018 8:25 AM
Nov 27, 2018 8:31 AM

Jan 2009
just make ufotable animate all of Fate already and not let other studios do it
Nov 27, 2018 8:40 AM

Jan 2015
deg said:

or just not make any more of that shit
Nov 27, 2018 8:41 AM

Jan 2009
AnimeSucks420 said:
deg said:

or just not make any more of that shit

Fate sells well so to them its not shit at all
Nov 27, 2018 8:55 AM

Feb 2013
AnimeSucks420 said:

you have shit taste
Nov 27, 2018 9:07 AM

Jan 2015
caio_brb said:
AnimeSucks420 said:

you have shit taste

bnha and fsn/hf 8-9... yeah your opinion doesnt count sorry
Nov 27, 2018 9:11 AM
Nov 27, 2018 9:15 AM

Dec 2007
Tsukihime anime debut please
Nov 27, 2018 9:29 AM

Jan 2018
I see big ben. London I guess.
Nov 27, 2018 9:31 AM

Oct 2018
deg said:
Troyca makes sense as it is Ei Aoki's studio, who directed Fate/Zero. So it is very likely that it will have the same approach. Though honestly, I never get the appeal of ufotable. I always feel that their heavy post-processing and reliance on CGI is just there to mask their shortcomings in the animation and direction department, as they lack the talent to pull huge action scenes off.
Nov 27, 2018 9:33 AM

Jan 2009
MaceChan said:
deg said:
Troyca makes sense as it is Ei Aoki's studio, who directed Fate/Zero. So it is very likely that it will have the same approach. Though honestly, I never get the appeal of ufotable. I always feel that their heavy post-processing and reliance on CGI is just there to mask their shortcomings in the animation and direction department.

it works though, i like the digital coloring effects of ufotable at least heck a lot of people like SAO Alicization since one of the staff copied the digital coloring of ufotable too

thats good to hear that the director of Fate/Zero is doing it
Nov 27, 2018 9:35 AM

Dec 2007
Thorf said:

Mhmm.. Could it be the Girls Work anime that never saw the light of day? Girls Work was supposed to be about cities.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Girls%27_Work

I think it is. After 8 years of silence about the anime...
DeadIEndNov 27, 2018 9:43 AM
Nov 27, 2018 9:44 AM

Jan 2018
DeadIEnd said:
Thorf said:

Mhmm.. Could it be the Girls Work anime that never saw the light of day? Girls Work was supposed to be about cities.

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Girls%27_Work

I think it is. After 8 years of silence about the anime...
"it was announced that Girls' Work would be released as an anime series instead of a visual novel." Possibly
Nov 27, 2018 11:07 AM
Jul 2018
If it's not Tsukihime then IDGAF
Nov 27, 2018 11:13 AM

Nov 2018
Everything made by Type-Moon is the main equivalent to Fortnite/FNAF/Undertale.
All are overhyped garbage with cancerous fanbase.
Anime sucks, all of them are bad and that's a fact!
Nov 27, 2018 11:29 AM
Jul 2015
MaceChan said:
deg said:
Troyca makes sense as it is Ei Aoki's studio, who directed Fate/Zero. So it is very likely that it will have the same approach. Though honestly, I never get the appeal of ufotable. I always feel that their heavy post-processing and reliance on CGI is just there to mask their shortcomings in the animation and direction department, as they lack the talent to pull huge action scenes off.

Nozomu Abe and Kunihiro can pull any action scene. and with HF and Emiya-san they proved they can have great animation through the whole show if the schedule is good, they don't really have shortage of great directors and animators even if most of them are young.
Nov 27, 2018 11:39 AM

Oct 2013
I just want to see Aoko animated
Nov 27, 2018 1:27 PM

Feb 2012
Damn do ppl there really watch Fate on New Year's Eve for 3 hours.
Nov 27, 2018 2:11 PM

Aug 2008
Studio with only garbage on its track record and TM, what could possibly go wrong. The worst part is, it will sell no matter how shit it is. Fate franchise is the Apple of anime etc. industry...
AntanaruNov 28, 2018 9:08 AM
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 27, 2018 2:12 PM

Nov 2008
If it's not Fate or Tsukihime then I want to see the anime.

Nov 28, 2018 12:46 AM
Jul 2018
deg said:
MaceChan said:
Troyca makes sense as it is Ei Aoki's studio, who directed Fate/Zero. So it is very likely that it will have the same approach. Though honestly, I never get the appeal of ufotable. I always feel that their heavy post-processing and reliance on CGI is just there to mask their shortcomings in the animation and direction department.

it works though, i like the digital coloring effects of ufotable at least heck a lot of people like SAO Alicization since one of the staff copied the digital coloring of ufotable too

thats good to hear that the director of Fate/Zero is doing it

Actually Ei Aoki might probably be the main director where as there will probably be a series director. There will still be involvement within Ei's end, we just need to wait and see.
Nov 28, 2018 1:15 AM

Mar 2017
yAy AnOtHeR fATe :))
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Nov 28, 2018 3:38 AM

Mar 2015
I'm 100% sure it won't be Shinjuku adaption, but I'll still hope for one plz I need my husbandos
Nov 28, 2018 5:46 AM

Dec 2012
still wait and hope for Tsukihime or Mahoyo anime adaptation
Anyway, I will be so happy if this is Case Files.
Nov 28, 2018 6:52 AM

Mar 2013
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

When did I said I wants a Tsukihime anime remake?

Why would I saying anything about anime remake of it when Tsukihime anime doesn't even exist in the first place? Lol

I'm mostly refers the VN you know.

Ehmm... Sorry, it seems that I did overlook the meaning of your comment/post before. Hmm... Lately everyone awaiting/expecting an remake of Tsukihime-anime (and yeah, it does give a anime of it already, you've just a bit research a bit...), where actually just a VN-game ongoing is of it - what I've always them correct about it. But you're a exception, I did a mistake, where then sorry.

Though, personally I'd in the next time about a Mahoutsukai no Yoru anime adaptation please, after that could quiet the Tsukihime remake coming....xD

Edit: Type-Moon or ufotable, please give us dammit some new infos about Girl's Work already!!! My patience isn't forever.
Nov 28, 2018 8:12 AM

Jul 2016
Tenryuu1 said:
(and yeah, it does give a anime of it already, you've just a bit research a bit...),

What anime? Tsukihime anime doesn't exist.

To be fair, this is just a old meme that most of TM fans made to ignores Tsukihime anime's exist due to how awful the story was adapted.

Wait did people actually thought TM are planing to have a Tsukihime anime remake? The most closest thing I can find is they're planing to developing an Melty Blood HD game once the remake is released. They shouldn't be expect an anime remake until at least the teaser of it's VN (Not character design teaser) be finally released.
Nov 28, 2018 8:46 AM

Mar 2013
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

To be fair, this is just a old meme that most of TM fans made to ignores Tsukihime anime's exist due to how awful the story was adapted.

Though, it counts nevertheless as adaptation - even it is not proper made.

And yeah, so is it time-to-time...
Nov 28, 2018 12:28 PM
Sep 2015
Since the message has the big ben this is probably gonna be strange fake, maybe mahotsukai no yoru but idk if that's set in london since there's no translation
Whatever it is i'm hyped and i'm praying it doesn't turn into a catastrophe like... those other 2 shows...
Nov 28, 2018 1:22 PM
Jul 2018
Second season of Tsukihime, PLEASE.
Nov 29, 2018 1:09 AM

Jul 2016
Tenryuu1 said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Though, it counts nevertheless as adaptation - even it is not proper made.

Funny because even TM themselves doesn't want to recognize Tsukihime anime's exist, look at how TM make a joke about how bad the anime was in the Koha-Ace manga and how they never mention Tsukihime anime in their magazines before. Which is why TM fans keep uses that old meme for over a years without stopping.

The only time where TM actually mentioned Tsukihime anime was during 10th years anniversary and that is just stated Tsukihime does have a anime adaptation.
Nov 29, 2018 2:19 AM

Aug 2013
MaceChan said:
Though honestly, I never get the appeal of ufotable. I always feel that their heavy post-processing and reliance on CGI is just there to mask their shortcomings in the animation and direction department, as they lack the talent to pull huge action scenes off.

This is exactly how it is. Don't forget about camera work. Try pausing while they are going crazy with camera. Everything is generally ugly.
And their coloring is atrocious. Gradient filling and almost complete lack of proper shading.

deg said:

it works though, i like the digital coloring effects of ufotable at least heck a lot of people like SAO Alicization since one of the staff copied the digital coloring of ufotable

Literally every anime since early 2000s uses digital coloring. Most studios know how to use it properly. Ufo does not. I'm really upset how new SAO looks (characters). Previous seasons looked gorgeous. Just look at Asuna. Compare it with 1st season and this one. Massive downgrade.
rsc-plNov 29, 2018 8:43 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 29, 2018 3:20 AM

Jan 2009
rsc-pl said:

deg said:

it works though, i like the digital coloring effects of ufotable at least heck a lot of people like SAO Alicization since one of the staff copied the digital coloring of ufotable

Literally every anime since early 2000s uses digital coloring. Most studios know how to use it properly. Ufo does not. I'm really upset how new SAO looks (characters). Previous seasons looked gorgeous. Just look at Asuna. Compare it with 1st season and this one. Massive downgrade.

what i mean is the instagram digital coloring effects or coloring style of ufotable is pleasing to my eyes and a lot of people too
Nov 29, 2018 6:57 AM

Oct 2014
hopefully it isn't something related to fate/grand trash
Nov 29, 2018 7:06 AM

Mar 2013
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Funny because even TM themselves doesn't want to recognize Tsukihime anime's exist, look at how TM make a joke about how bad the anime was in the Koha-Ace manga and how they never mention Tsukihime anime in their magazines before. Which is why TM fans keep uses that old meme for over a years without stopping.

The only time where TM actually mentioned Tsukihime anime was during 10th years anniversary and that is just stated Tsukihime does have a anime adaptation.

Hmm... But so far I know, did the producers at that time the aprovement for the production of the anime from Nasu and Takeuchi get. Even at that time and nowadays producers does need the allowement of the authors that they could with the process of the production start, because it'd be unrespectful if they would not require of them - especially in Japan.

And keyword Melty Blood: I wonder me that this didn't already get green-light for a anime adaptation. Because basically is Melty Blood the prototype for F/GO where you could against other servants like nowadays with F/GO fight.
Nov 29, 2018 7:35 AM

Aug 2009
rsc-pl said:

This guy...........
Nov 29, 2018 8:13 AM

Jul 2016
Tenryuu1 said:
Hmm... But so far I know, did the producers at that time the aprovement for the production of the anime from Nasu and Takeuchi get. Even at that time and nowadays producers does need the allowement of the authors that they could with the process of the production start, because it'd be unrespectful if they would not require of them - especially in Japan.

The studio did need to ask the original authors and the magazine company for getting a license in order to made an adaptation, but as far as I know the original authors didn't involve into the production that much most of the times, unless if the original authors wanted to join into the project as well.

I doubt either Nasu or Takeuchi did work on Tsukihime anime as if they did, there's no way they will allows someone who know nothing about the franchise to work as a director. Even if they can't change the director, Nasu could at least write a new scripts (Same story but different events) to the director and let the staffs follow that scripts without actually seen the VN (I know this is sound similar to what we actually got, but at least they won't have fillers and it won't getting rushed in this way). The story could be a bit different but it's still similar to the VN story. The anime may will still getting hate by the fans but at least it only getting as much hate as F/SN 2006 instead of how fans (And TM) basically ignored the anime's exist.

I don't get what's your second paragraph mean at all, though.
Nov 29, 2018 2:21 PM
Jul 2015
rsc-pl said:
MaceChan said:
Though honestly, I never get the appeal of ufotable. I always feel that their heavy post-processing and reliance on CGI is just there to mask their shortcomings in the animation and direction department, as they lack the talent to pull huge action scenes off.

This is exactly how it is. Don't forget about camera work. Try pausing while they are going crazy with camera. Everything is generally ugly.
And their coloring is atrocious. Gradient filling and almost complete lack of proper shading.

deg said:

Asuna is the pic looks much better is S3.
Also this isn't due to coloring but composting which has nothing to do with Ufotable but Kentaro Waki, when he worked with Ufo in God Eater the show also looked like that.
Nov 29, 2018 2:24 PM

Aug 2013
Dab1za9 said:
rsc-pl said:

Asuna is the pic looks much better is S3.

Well, obviously not for me (that's why I used this image as my argument). In S3 every character looks lifeless, coloring is bland, cheap and lazy. Shading is just garbage tier. Screens from S1 looks infinitely better (literally every aspect) for me. I'm talking about characters only. Scenery is nice.
rsc-plNov 29, 2018 2:32 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 29, 2018 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
I will look forward for this
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» TOHO Acquires GKIDS, Expanding Global Animation Influence

Vindstot - Yesterday

20 by Antanaru »»
1 hour ago

» 'Boku no Hero Academia' Final Season Announced for 2025

Nioxys - Oct 12

30 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Sakamoto Days' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» Pierrot and Asahi Production Sign Partnership Agreement

Vindstot - Oct 12

9 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Doraemon' Voice Actress Nobuyo Ooyama Dies at 90

Vindstot - Oct 11

16 by malvarez1 »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.