Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 12, 2017 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, looks like we got a lot more of Yoshino and Masamune this episode as there's a decent amount of character chemistry there. Didn't take long for Yoshino to reveal more about hersself...

Granted, the story is rolling now too with more chapters being adapted. Aki is also starting to show more of her softer side.

I mean, this smile...
Stark700Jan 12, 2017 8:18 AM
Jan 12, 2017 8:02 AM

Sep 2013

I think this smile can save a life, it saved mine. Aki-chaaaaaaaaaaan <3
Jan 12, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2016
Ecchi fans rejoice as they see the best girls panties.

Prepare yourself, Yoshino has entered the scene.
SnobJan 12, 2017 8:20 AM
Jan 12, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2015
Of course you can't do it, aren't you... Masamune? Asking her to pay with her bod? Meh. You need to be more bad and serious than that. But never thought that "trait". Clumsy, yet deadly.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 12, 2017 8:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
LMFAO that plot twist was glorious....I would have never guessed that Yoshino was secretly a yandere xDDDD

Aki is definitely slowly falling for Masamune but she's trying to maintain that bitchy attitude regardless.....Either way I hope Yandere-chan can really turn the tides here (Like holy fuck I still can't get over that reveal and her offer to actually help this n*gga out lol)

Great episode overall
Jan 12, 2017 9:00 AM

Dec 2014
Very good followup episode.

I find Masamune's inner monologues and thoughts really hilarious. xD
All those years of reading Shoujo manga are slowly paying off. XD

I did not expect Yoshino to be the one who knew the truth about Masamune, Totally did not expect that plot twist at all.

Class rep got turned down, I really liked her. She's sweet.:(

Aki sent Masamune on a wild goose chase there, The guy should have known it would lead to nothing in the end.

Masamune got his first contact, Congrats boy. :3
Jan 12, 2017 9:01 AM

Apr 2014
Yoshino is best girl

Jan 12, 2017 9:15 AM

Jan 2010
Poor class rep.....felt bad for her. :(
Jan 12, 2017 9:17 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Lurker-Chan said:
Poor class rep.....felt bad for her. :(
I felt bad for her too TwT
Jan 12, 2017 9:20 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I liked this more than episode 1. Yoshino is hilarious, i love her attitude switch.

I actually didn't see it coming that Aki would set him up like everyone else, weeeelp.

Masamune not noticing how much Futaba was hurt after he declined the offer. Kind of an asshole move tbh.
Jan 12, 2017 9:25 AM

Jul 2014
We finally entered Yoshino's switch flip, things are gonna get more entertaining now!
Jan 12, 2017 9:32 AM

Jan 2016
That Plot Twist :O

Well, Masamune got rejected, but not as hard as any other person, interestingly. It's possible she does have feelings for him as a result for declining him more subtly.
I love how Masamune thinks, it's actually funny and relatable. If I was him I wouldn't reject the Class Rep though... the ship has sunk :<
Very interested to see where things continue to go from here!
Jan 12, 2017 9:39 AM

Oct 2015
Interestingly this has very nice comedy going on. Yoshino pantsu are out of control and I like some of that Masamune's confidence when he shows it. If he would have a bit of Keima Katsuragi's cold mind and confidence, he probably would be one of the best MC's of this romance genre :)
Jan 12, 2017 9:45 AM

Feb 2016
Wolf_and_Fox said:
I like some of that Masamune's confidence when he shows it.

thats what i like of this show, the MC isn't a typical cliché scaredy cat who fears girls like a trauma lol, is a bit relieving of the shitloads of garbage on some recent anime.

i feel a bit bad for the rejection of the Rep girl, tho I think it would be cliché for him to hang out with her (cliché MC would definitely accept it, they don't have the balls to reject someone)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jan 12, 2017 9:52 AM
Nov 2016
To be honest, this anime is turning out to be better than I expected, this episode gets the story going as Yoshino and Makabe get a little closer, it also seems like Aki is slowly warming up to Makabe(it didn't take as long as I thought it would.)

This anime is a surprisingly good one. This anime season has provided us with a lot of surprisingly good animes, inlcuding Fuuka and Kuzu no Honkai, that being said, this anime is carving out a place of it's own.
Jan 12, 2017 9:55 AM

Apr 2015
lmao that 'I decline' xDDDD
Jan 12, 2017 10:03 AM

Aug 2015
At the pace we're going at I don't think this will be a full adaptation unless they really rush through it.
Jan 12, 2017 10:11 AM

Dec 2015
Adagaki you're such a bitchhh
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 12, 2017 10:27 AM

Oct 2008
Well she rejected him rather nicely so it's already a good sign. Didn't expect her to give in on the 2nd episode anyway.

I lol'd so hard at the part where he quizzed Kojuurou about whther his number of friends would be exposed xD
Jan 12, 2017 10:33 AM

Jan 2008
Damm Masamune, you didn't think twice about what happens after you reject a girl, you're too busy getting rejecting by one.

The reaction to Yoshino being hidden far back in the picture made me lols.
Jan 12, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode, this is really being adapted very well!
Jan 12, 2017 10:36 AM

Jul 2013
_Kairu_ said:
At the pace we're going at I don't think this will be a full adaptation unless they really rush through it.

Please no. Let them finish it. The pace of the show is nice and the manga is about to end so... let a man dream.
Jan 12, 2017 10:41 AM

Apr 2015
Poor class rep, that's unnecessarily cruel :(
If his main goal is to get revenge on Adagaki, why can't he just have a secondary goal which is getting an actual girlfriend?

I'll only be satisfied with this anime if either
1) Masamune disses Adagaki hard and gets a girlfriend
2) Adagaki has a major change in personality, cause she's a bitch.
Jan 12, 2017 10:50 AM

Jun 2015
Figured Aki was going to reject him. She played Masamune dirty. It's interesting that Yoshino wants to help Masamune. Her attitude changing was unexpected.
Jan 12, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2016
Eh Masamune could have been alot more sincere when declining the class rep, asshole smh

Anyways decent episode, we got to see a pretty playful side of Aki which i like, the fact that she didn't humiliate him the way she does with other boys shows that she's atleast intrested in him
Jan 12, 2017 11:17 AM

Dec 2009
Ah dang, another fantastically hilarious ep!

Class rep... If i were him i would have said "ask me again in the future".

I think for most people if should be pretty obvious that Masamune and Adagaki will end up being the pair... After all of the competition they will come to appreciate one another. Educated speculation.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 12, 2017 11:18 AM

Jan 2016
Adagaki is much harder than Masamune thought he could handle xD

Poor Futaba though, I mean... Masamune could have been more delicate with such rejection >.>
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 12, 2017 11:19 AM
May 2016
BlackstarFallen said:
Figured Aki was going to reject him. She played Masamune dirty. It's interesting that Yoshino wants to help Masamune. Her attitude changing was unexpected.

Totally agree ! I've never thought that Yoshino will be that kind of character who wants revenge for that treatment from Aki. I thought she would be shy and quiet all the time but... in the middle of episode she's turning into some kind of yandere girl :D
Jan 12, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2016
GenesisAria said:
I think for most people if should be pretty obvious that Masamune and Adagaki will end up being the pair... After all of the competition they will come to appreciate one another. Educated speculation.

That's the only con of this story, it is predictable from the very beginning, by just looking at the title lol But still HOW they get to that, it's what can save it :P Otherwise it will get a bland rep for being generic.
THANKS SENPIEX
Jan 12, 2017 11:28 AM

Oct 2012
Following the manga well, only complaint I have atm is how inconsistent the length of Adagaki's white vest is. In the ED and random shots of her, the vest keeps changing lengths.

GenesisAria said:
Yeah that's something that most people realize, and as I've looked around that's also one of the main reasons that some people aren't bothering with the anime/manga, simply because they know how it'll turn out
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jan 12, 2017 11:32 AM
Mar 2016
Whoa, development Yoshino actually hates Adagaki and actually remembers Masmune. Poor Class Rep, she's collateral from Masamune's revenge strategy , too bad he got a run around.......

Is Kojuurou a guy or a cross dress girl?

Is it just me or is Yoshino just playing Masamune around, cu'z I think she's lesbian?
Jan 12, 2017 11:32 AM

Dec 2016
Ok, now I am sure, this show is "literally" Death Note.
Think about it:

shit!! he got me! that fucking Poly
boomed me! he's so good! (x4)
Jan 12, 2017 11:33 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Aki is such an incredibly large bitch.

Ahh Futaba is so cute, I feel bad for Masamune having to turn her down because he had to stay true to his objective.

This has been a pretty solid adaptation so far. Doesn't feel like it's gong too fast or slow.
Jan 12, 2017 11:35 AM

May 2015
That trololo - I decline race. :D

Class Rep. was so cuteee. :D

Yoshino is some bad-girl and I like it. :D
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jan 12, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2014
things re developing nicely...ok so good so far
Jan 12, 2017 11:44 AM

Feb 2008
I had to laugh at source of the note being who it was. Always watch out for who is in the shadows.
Jan 12, 2017 11:50 AM

Dec 2009
gust11 said:
GenesisAria said:
Yeah that's something that most people realize, and as I've looked around that's also one of the main reasons that some people aren't bothering with the anime/manga, simply because they know how it'll turn out
That's pretty stupid... I mean, notably intelligent watchers usually know what's going to happen next. People like myself are used to being proven right, and it's a thrill of the journey and excitement of confirmation.

For this anime, at the very least it's pretty damn funny regardless.

Floyd said:
GenesisAria said:
That's the only con of this story, it is predictable from the very beginning, by just looking at the title lol But still HOW they get to that, it's what can save it :P Otherwise it will get a bland rep for being generic.
That's where these people are stupid. The writers know it's obvious, because most japanese otaku who watch this shit know how flags work. This show is about the comedy nonsense that leads up to it. HOW is it going to happen? It's not about the result.
GenesisAriaJan 12, 2017 11:56 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 12, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2016
Pretty good episode. I feel bad for the class rep lol. Yoshino is pretty interesting.

Aki trolled the fuck out of Makabe at the end lol.

Jan 12, 2017 11:52 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
gonna need a gif of dat ass so i can add it to my profile xD
Jan 12, 2017 12:00 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
He totally showed his cards too early. Should have held on much longer and been more evasive when she asked who he would ask on a date.

Class rep deserves better though. Sweet gal.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 12, 2017 12:00 PM

Nov 2012
But still she's so cuuuuuuuuute OoO

Jan 12, 2017 12:03 PM

Apr 2015
Nice Episode,I Feel Sorry For The Class Rep.He Shouldn't Have Said No To Her....But Well In The End He Still Got Koiwai's Email So.....^_^
BiisooJan 12, 2017 12:09 PM
Jan 12, 2017 12:06 PM

Jan 2012
Here comes the fanservice!´
I knew Yoshino was a yandere and strong
Guess the shipping battle will soon start!
I really want to ship Adagaki with Masamune, but sometimes she's kinda annoying and cocky....I smell tsundere e__e we'll see how it goes
Jan 12, 2017 12:17 PM

Aug 2016
karma is a b*tch.

But seriously tho, is masamune retarded? Did he really think it would go that easy?
And aki is still such a bitch, isn't there any nice way to 'decline' a confession?

:/ These characters make me so angry...

oh yeah, Yoshino and tae best girls
Nanika ga Okashii
Jan 12, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2012
At least Aki rejected him in a nice way, she could do what she did with that poor guy. Inori Minase is perfect as shy and deadly girls, Rem, Swim Swim, and now Yoshino. That poor class rep :(
Jan 12, 2017 12:28 PM

Apr 2016
This show has been good so far, hopefully it will stay that way. And damn, Yoshino is both cute and evil. Interesting combination, looking forward to his how things play out. I feel a bit bad for the class rep though, and that troll Aki.
Jan 12, 2017 12:33 PM

Oct 2012
GenesisAria said:
That's pretty stupid... I mean, notably intelligent watchers usually know what's going to happen next. People like myself are used to being proven right, and it's a thrill of the journey and excitement of confirmation.

For this anime, at the very least it's pretty damn funny regardless.
Couldn't agree more, it's honestly not all that rare that people are able to accurately or at least partially predict events in a show. I mean SoL follow the same trend, CGDCT anime do as well and yet so many people still watch those. Ofc I'm not speaking poorly of those types of shows, I mean from my list you can see that I love them, but anyhow, I agree that it's a pretty stupid mindset to have
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Jan 12, 2017 12:35 PM

Jun 2016
Good episode hh
I want Really kill this girl X(
EG99
Jan 12, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2013
It's playing out in a fairly conventional way.
Good episode though
Jan 12, 2017 1:26 PM

Sep 2016
Was kinda funny episode, didn't expected adagaki to humiliate him that much (he went place to place just to get "I decline" xD)
Looking forward for next episode ^^
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» why has this anime recieved a low score? ( 1 2 3 )

Renaultclio101 - Mar 26, 2017

116 by swirlydragonfly »»
Sep 26, 12:21 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

373 by DirtMcGurt36 »»
Aug 26, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2017

172 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 26, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2017

209 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 23, 8:11 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 19, 2017

194 by Treyv0n »»
Jun 23, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.