Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2016 11:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
CHOMP

Oh wow this chapter. No holding back at all huh? Lol, Amon.
Oct 1, 2016 12:01 PM

Jan 2015
*o* QS has finally REunited!!!
But honestly Mutsuki became savage monster, I wonder how everybody will take that :/
Oct 1, 2016 12:36 PM

May 2015
Yo! The fodder squad is back :D

Oct 1, 2016 12:54 PM
Aug 2015
yay urie!!! :D

good chap :)
Oct 1, 2016 1:29 PM

May 2014
Who do you think will save Amon, Akira and Takizawa? They are all badly injured and exhausted.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2016 1:40 PM
Sep 2016
Sparteh said:
Who do you think will save Amon, Akira and Takizawa? They are all badly injured and exhausted.

I guess Kaneki will show up. As someone who has ties with both groups, it will probably happen.
BulkOct 1, 2016 2:02 PM
Oct 1, 2016 1:43 PM
Aug 2012
^ Never too late to bring Rize back.
Oct 1, 2016 1:53 PM
Apr 2015
Whose kagune was the "chomp" one? Saiko?
Oct 1, 2016 2:15 PM

Sep 2014
So Amon charged at Mutsuki and later Urie appeared and chomped him with his kagune.Things aren't good for Amon,Akira and Takizawa.
Oct 1, 2016 2:43 PM

Feb 2016
ohohoh Akira, join the ghoul side...they have cookies *__*
Oct 1, 2016 3:25 PM

Jul 2015
AGHHH i really hope amon just kills both mutsuki and urie
Oct 1, 2016 3:42 PM

Sep 2014
I sincerely feel like Amon is underperforming. I expect him to go nuts with a kakuja next week
Oct 1, 2016 3:47 PM
Jul 2018
Well the squad is here. Unless someone comes to save Akira, Amon and Takizawa i don't know how they will survive unless someone sacrifices himself to buy time.
Oct 1, 2016 3:53 PM

Oct 2015
dicecop said:
I sincerely feel like Amon is underperforming. I expect him to go nuts with a kakuja next week

I felt he was quite nerfed to what we got when he saved saiko (that might play part in next chapter).

I do not see how Amon is getting out of this with the qs and eventually suzaya squad surrounding him. I guess Takizawa will likely go into a rage and try and kill the qs since I believe he would be that capable of taking them on despite the damage he recieved already.

Mutsuki is a bloody monster now. Was not expecting them to keep stabbing Akira. I would love to see the other Qs and Kaneki's reaction to the new Mutsuki.
Oct 1, 2016 3:55 PM

Oct 2015
Seidou_Takizawa said:
Well the squad is here. Unless someone comes to save Akira, Amon and Takizawa i don't know how they will survive unless someone sacrifices himself to buy time.

Mutsuki was trying to finish off Akira so it will be very awkward next chapter for mutsuki and the qs while will be a good chance for amon and takizawa to escape. Akira However is going to likely die.
Oct 1, 2016 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
Cyborg_Dragon said:
Seidou_Takizawa said:

Mutsuki was trying to finish off Akira so it will be very awkward next chapter for mutsuki and the qs while will be a good chance for amon and takizawa to escape. Akira However is going to likely die.

I doubt Amon would leave Akira, so what i think that will happen (if no one comes to save them) is that Takizawa will sacrifice himself to buy time to let Akira and Amon escape.
Oct 1, 2016 4:20 PM

Mar 2016
I expect Takizawa to do something but I don't know about Akira.. Is it possible to save her ? I mean she's almost die. And if they take her, she'll be imprisonned.

Also, I can't wait to see Quinx's reaction when they will know that the King is their former leader.
Oct 1, 2016 4:38 PM
May 2016
Amon can't hold back while his waifu being beaten up. Q's squad just arrive. Hype for next chapter, I don't know how Q's will handle Mutsuki. Hoping Akira to survive this.
Oct 1, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2009
Shit I don't know who to root for
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Oct 1, 2016 4:48 PM

Jul 2012
> Gets his ass handed to him several times
> Gets cucked

Being amon is suffering
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2016 5:45 PM

Dec 2015
How are the Qs squad still going? They had one purpose, to house an amnesiac Kaneki. They served that purpose and are still going? I thought they'd surely get killed or forgotten about off screen. I feel like they are just in the way now, like an advert before the main event. nobody wants you!
Oct 1, 2016 6:17 PM

Apr 2014
Finally get to see more Urie. I hope he doesn't get interrupted by Tsukiyama and co. because I'm looking forward to see how he deals with the situation.
Oct 1, 2016 8:05 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Amon feel nerfed, lol. But I missed Urie and his habit of thinking one thing, but saying something else.

5/5
Oct 1, 2016 9:12 PM

Apr 2014
Being Takizawa is suffering.

Just when Amon was about to kick Mutsuki's fucking ass and be badass for the first time in re, Urie interrupts.

Being Amon is suffering.

God I wish someone would just kick the shit out of Mutsuki and Urie.
Oct 1, 2016 9:35 PM

Nov 2011
Eyepatch_ said:
How are the Qs squad still going? They had one purpose, to house an amnesiac Kaneki. They served that purpose and are still going? I thought they'd surely get killed or forgotten about off screen. I feel like they are just in the way now, like an advert before the main event. nobody wants you!

That's just your opinion,man. Qs are more than "house of an amnesiac Kaneki". Can't you see how much they have changed from the beginning of the series? The way I see it now, they have more importance the other CCG investigators, even the special class.

Oct 2, 2016 3:59 AM

Jul 2014
Eyepatch_ said:

You're adorable. There are 2 good characters left on this island and one of them is a quinx. That should tell you something, oh no it won't nvm.
Oct 2, 2016 4:08 AM

May 2015
TBH I never really connected or even like the Q's so I'm okay if they die though it's highly unlikely.
Oct 2, 2016 4:28 AM

Dec 2014
-Oh, a Mado flashback, okay. Takizawa doesn't look happy, for reasons we already know. Fucking Mutsuki being edgy.... Amon got into the frey, Mutsuki withstood the attack and countered. Damn, he bit her and tried to kill her with Doujima. Urie came along though.

This chapter is dishing out some mixed feelings, hopefully they'll clear up in the next chapter. Good chapter.
Oct 2, 2016 6:26 AM

May 2014
Enjoyed the chapter, the feeling of uncertainty is great.
I can't expect what will happen.

I wonder if the thing that happened between Saiko and Amon will have relevance here, and Mado was basically the sensei for the Qs..
They can't just attack them ruthlessly here, can they?

Oct 2, 2016 6:29 AM

Sep 2013
Sparteh said:

I reckon Suzuya will do something. Don't know what though.

GoldenDevilGamer said:
Amon feel nerfed, lol. But I missed Urie and his habit of thinking one thing, but saying something else.

5/5

Well Amon doesn't have a good kagune (hence he's a floppy).
If he happened to scavenge a good quinque... Maybe things will change...
Oct 2, 2016 10:01 AM

Apr 2016
...... :( Awe...Akira was aware of how Takizawa felt back then. I wouldn't have imagined that she felt guilty this entire time. I love that Amon protected her, but damn, now they have him apprehended. >< Now I'm even more curious of Amon's story.... I'm looking forward to seeing who will save Akira, Amon, and Takizawa <-- Interesting to note that they were once very righteous ghoul investigators...who would have expected their futures to stray away from that.
Oct 2, 2016 11:07 AM

Aug 2010
So good to see Amon give Mutsuki a beating. If the Q's were going to show up I wish they showed up a little later. Mutsuki really needs to get an ass kicking.
Oct 2, 2016 12:21 PM

Jun 2015
mado akira did nothing wrong
Oct 2, 2016 3:32 PM

Sep 2014
Eyepatch_ said:

Speak for yourself. The Qs are clearly not just a house for amnesiac Kaneki, just because they were introduced in the sequel series does not mean they're less important than the main cast of the previous series. They've served the plot in :re much more than the likes of Touka and Yomo, and it's looking likely Urie will be the main POV character in the CCG now that Kaneki's abandoned them.

I also find it amusing you assume what their purpose is. Only Ishida knows the purpose of his characters.

Arcanix said:

There are 2 good characters left on this island and one of them is a quinx..

Who do you mean?

Z4k said:
Finally get to see more Urie. I hope he doesn't get interrupted by Tsukiyama and co. because I'm looking forward to see how he deals with the situation.

As am I. He's probably going to have Saiko and Tooru trying to convince him to approach this in two very different ways. Wonder how long it'll take him to realise Tooru is behind the Torso in the tunnels, and that Tooru attacked Akira.

He'll definitely have his fight interrupted by Juuzou though, seeing as though he was also ordered to back-up the Houji squad.
Oct 3, 2016 8:34 AM

Jul 2014
@CommanderParagon Urie and Juuzou obv
Oct 3, 2016 9:05 AM

Jun 2015
Never liked Mutsuki, so seeing Amon pound her was entertaining. =)

His return really lacks impact, though. All that build-up for him to get thrown around by pretty much everyone else.
uh oh!
Oct 4, 2016 1:55 AM
Jun 2016
Starting to feel like the q`s are the new big bad wolf, while the perspective of the story will shift back to the gouhl side.
Oct 4, 2016 6:26 PM
Feb 2016
Fight after fight they all just get interrupted by someone, be it ghouls or ccg members. Okay, Heheh.. I bet if this ever gets animated, all the shounen lovers would just get really impatient to the point of being pissed upon no release cuz of the apparent lack of shounen formula showdown.

Anyway, seeing this chapter, I just had a terrible thought. What if Mutsuki survives this and goes back with Urie and others. He seems like he'll do anything to go back to the way it was before setting foot on the island, and just try and pretend like it never happened. Just like he did all this time concerning his dark past. But seeing as how deranged he's become, I fear for Urie and his squad's safety. Especially Urie. I just can't ignore what Mutsuki did this chapter and a few chapters ago. Consider myself triggered!
'I feel about as warm and happy as a potato in a hotpot'
Kaneki Ken
Oct 6, 2016 2:55 AM

Aug 2014
I'm getting real tired of these last minute saves smh.
Oct 10, 2016 2:16 PM

Jan 2012
That woman sucks , she should just die , lol she is like mother for kaneki give me a break.

Oct 16, 2016 2:54 PM

Mar 2015
I've hated Mutsuki since day freaking one. I'm glad more people feel the same way too now.
Je trempe mes cookies dans tes larmes.
Nov 5, 2016 7:23 AM
Sep 2016
What do you think Urie not having a mouth signifies?

Nov 5, 2016 12:56 PM

Nov 2014
DonxMore said:
What do you think Urie not having a mouth signifies?

It means that most of what he says is random irrelevant bullshit
Nov 30, 2016 1:02 PM

Jun 2016
one hell of a long shitty chapter.
Feb 4, 2017 4:38 AM

May 2016
I think The Suicide squad has arrived, Tooru sure went crazy without Sassaki around no kidding she nearly killed Akira I'm sure that she will be dead in the next few chapters.
Oct 5, 2017 10:31 AM

Feb 2013
Akira is still alive, those wounds look really bad.
Nov 24, 2018 2:07 AM

Feb 2013
New Mutsuki is annoying.
Apr 27, 2020 7:00 AM

Jun 2017
I wonder why Mutsuki, a sh#tty character, has to live while Arima(the best character,) has to die!🤬🥺 Mutsuki's death would be a satisfying moment for me! I can't wait for that because I'm sure it's going to happen; seeing how her character has fallen apart.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jun 7, 8:02 PM

Aug 2017
It was so satisfying to see Amon tackle the hell outta Mutsuki and chomping down on her flesh. I had enough of Mutsuki being a bitch to Akira. So this was nice. Really hope Mutsuki gets punished for being the worst Quinx member.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 72 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

124 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2016

140 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 70 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

146 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 69 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2016

151 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 68 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 12, 2016

129 by almightybismarck »»
Yesterday, 7:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.