Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2016 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah more party members, more action. Rusian's rival really has the skills.

So yeah, I think this episode gave me the most fantasy vibes out of others so far. Also, about time Apricot showed her true potential! No wonder she's the leader of her guild. "No Cost!"
Stark700Jun 16, 2016 9:31 AM
Jun 16, 2016 8:03 AM

Apr 2010
Kyou's reaction after Rusian mentioned her name was funny.
She was unexpectedly shy.
Somehow suspected those guys that helped and betrayed them where not trustworthy you always have guys like that around.
But behaviour like that always gets you in trouble at some point.
Jun 16, 2016 9:35 AM

Sep 2014
The guys they were allied with seemed sketchy from the start.
The whole siege warfare thing is really fun to watch, I'm looking forward to next episode.
Jun 16, 2016 9:37 AM

Jan 2012
Holy fuck yes!:

But yeah, those are the risks you take relying on mercenaries. At least some nice Ako development came out of it. :) Sad that our finale's next week. :( Hope we at least end with some payback! XD
animefan8800Jun 16, 2016 9:41 AM
Jun 16, 2016 9:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Did not expect Wallenstein to betray them....I just thought that they were going to abandon them

Either way, what they did was cruel and I really hope that the Alley Cats really stick it to them in the next Siege

Seeing Ako and the others in those maid outfits tho HHHHNNNNNGGGGG
Jun 16, 2016 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
I did not expect that Wallenstein to betray Rusian's party!

Ako and the girls looked great in those maid outfits.
Jun 16, 2016 9:50 AM

Jan 2015
Ako surely learn a lot in this epieosde. At that betraying moment from the game that resemble real life, and also that "begging" strategy at school too. LOL
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 16, 2016 9:51 AM

Sep 2015
There was nothing special about this episode imo, but I did not get bored, so it was good I guess
Next week episode will be the last, I really hope they will not mess up the end of this anime
Jun 16, 2016 10:28 AM

Mar 2015
@Tokoya @Tohka_Yatogami

I thought you guys would see it for miles....

Jun 16, 2016 10:52 AM

Dec 2014
Atleast there was SOME character growth this time around. Really, that's probably the biggest issue I have with this anime. They do set up a potential story line involving a NEET trying to become better in society, leading towards great character development, but it seems like it hasn't really focused on that much at all. Its primarily been about the lives of people who happen to play the same MMO. Not that that's bad, but there is some missed potential here.
Jun 16, 2016 11:05 AM

Jan 2016
The reaction of the other Guild Master when Kyoh was mentioning "no cost" XD It's sad that they got betrayed but it was good for them since winning in that manor wouldn't have sat well with them. I like their finally alliance better XD hopefully they win, in the name of Nekohime-sama!
Jun 16, 2016 11:14 AM

Nov 2011
Nice Ako Development, but the best part Was Nishimura and Kyou in the Council office. That was so unexpected and...quite frankly Sexy of Kyou to blush like that.

Yeah we knew those scumbags weren't to be trusted.

Hopefully they get their revenge next week.

Nekohime/Sensei is probably my favorite right now.

The amount of focus on Boobs and Ass is hefty and I dont care haha.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 16, 2016 11:17 AM
Jan 2014
Ako in a maid outfit is cute af
Wallenstein group reminded me of my experiences with elitist in some MMOs I used to play.
Jun 16, 2016 11:38 AM

Jul 2014
Just goes to show that being rich can't solve all your problemsd for you. Just ask people you trust for help rather than some random people just because they happen to be the best in the business.
Jun 16, 2016 11:49 AM

Nov 2014
The maids are so adorable

Hi there
Jun 16, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2015
That op dude turned out to be an asshole. Not surprised. He was pretty annoying, kind of. Them maid outfits are glorious.
Jun 16, 2016 12:44 PM

Mar 2016
That's right nekohime elite guards , we can't forgive the wallenstein for what they did to her lol
Nice Ako development . Nice of nishimura to reflect on what he learnt from netgames . Looks like master is putting much work into winning the siege warefare , i admire her efforts even though she spends way too much . Dat nishimura ruining segawa's fatal blow in the arena lol
Jun 16, 2016 12:45 PM

Feb 2015
Fantastic episode, cute maids, blushing Kyou, Sensei being Sensei and more. Ah, all I need now is a formal confession.
Jun 16, 2016 1:16 PM

Apr 2014
Got help from strongest PVP Guild just to get betrayed at the end.
This happened in a lot of game I play where top players bully noob, it's no fun at all.
Next episode will be great seeing them bitches got their ass kick.
Jun 16, 2016 1:24 PM
Aug 2012
hlubkoj2020 said:
Got help from strongest PVP Guild just to get betrayed at the end.
This happened in a lot of game I play where top players bully noob, it's no fun at all.
Next episode will be great seeing them bitches got their ass kick.

Well they were mercenaries which means Kyou was probably paying them, but she probably did advance payment so they got the money and the chance to troll the shit out of them.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they turned out to be the first hacks they encounter.
Jun 16, 2016 1:27 PM

Oct 2011
Damm they got betrayed. hmm maid outfit 😍 Revenge against them yeah!!!!!
Jun 16, 2016 1:50 PM

Feb 2015
i kinda already thought that, that asshole guild would betrayed them.....and yes they did betray them. get snapped ? why ? it's just a game LOL xD how about the money which master used ? she ain't even give a fuck with the money LOL xD but it's still frustating that they got betrayed and played like that. i feel that too actually. felt pissed by that.

second half, they are searching for ally. pretty much good plan. but i wonder if they really could defeat that asshole guild.....moreover next episode is the last episode ;_;
this anime needs a second season!
Jun 16, 2016 2:04 PM

Dec 2014
Well that seemed epic ... finally getting ready for the last battle...

Last episode to go
Jun 16, 2016 2:37 PM

Mar 2012
Entire guild gets killed by one guy, way too scrub.

Pay 2 win chick buys OP pvp gear, time to see her wreck next episode.
Jun 16, 2016 3:21 PM

May 2015
Of course the mercenaries would betray them. THey should've gone to Nekohime's guild first, because they can actually trust them. There was also some good Ako development this episode, though I don't think everything else can be solved in just one more episode. Hopefully this will get a second season.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Jun 16, 2016 3:38 PM

Apr 2015
Dat backstab tho... All dem melons bouncing all over the place this episode loll.

Btw President is LEWD XD.
Jun 16, 2016 3:48 PM

Jan 2011
Lots of fan-service and pandering this episode. Not complaining since Ako's rack makes the show better. Though I didn't expect the PVP group to be dicks at first but the betrayal became kinda apparent when you add their attitudes plus pretty much letting the other group tag along for no price. Guess the betrayal is like a type of stat padding in LA.

PS I'll se about making some textless gifs later.
Jun 16, 2016 4:07 PM

Jan 2016
Great episode. quite too obvious with wallenstein tricking em like that.. just by they way they acted n they where shown.
N season final next episode n hopefully a OVA, but we can just wait n see. Sooo exciting ^^
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 16, 2016 4:30 PM

May 2012
Eh They had already have the impression that they'd be asses during their brief appearance last episode.

Dat Master trying to inch her way into my best girl of the show. She was pretty cute this episode and the past few as well

Here comes the last episode x_x

Jun 16, 2016 4:35 PM

Jan 2011

And here's the worthless text that wastes time out of yours and my day because I can't just post a picture which is the only real point of this post.
Jun 16, 2016 6:19 PM
Sep 2015
Kinda expected the backstab already from that guild seeing how much of a jerk their guild master was and how such people are in real world multiplayer games. It's still a total Richard Relocation nonetheless.

Nice to see that Ako and Kyou are developing as characters into people (though it may be better if this was done more throughout the show). Also, I like that Nishimura also learnt something important. It may even net them the win for the next episode unless the show subverts it in a hilarious way.

Gonna miss this show when it finally ends. It made Fridays rather relaxing.
Jun 16, 2016 6:29 PM

Nov 2014
The classic guild backstab... Man this remindes me of the good' Old times Dekaron, where this used to happen every sunday on sieges lmao
Jun 16, 2016 7:21 PM

Jan 2010
HAHAHAHAH Ragnarok Overdose again.

Really, no kidding, I used to lead a small group like Wallenstein in RO and ally with random underdog guilds just pick a good fight during WoE, it was great to be feared by everyone and change the tides of WoE.

Can't wait for the final episode!
Jun 16, 2016 8:47 PM

Feb 2014
animefan8800 said:
Holy fuck yes!:
pretty much the sole reason I picked this anime up, about time :3

hope Project No.9 create more stuff like this, I think this is the only decent adaption they've done lol

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Jun 16, 2016 9:01 PM

Nov 2012
Damn, now I'm pumped up for the next episode! I expect a great comeuppance like at "Fake Russian" arc.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Jun 16, 2016 9:19 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
They attacked Nekohime, how could they. She's love and life.

No surprise there, Rusian's guild got betrayed dirty. That'a to be expected I guess. Wallensteinn could have taken over the castle easily but they preferred to betray.

Akane in maid outfit, adorable.

Jun 16, 2016 9:50 PM

Dec 2015
This is the first episode who really entertain me o_O Less useless "body fan-service" shots probably helped.

4/5
Jun 16, 2016 10:29 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
GuidedCursor said:
@Tokoya @Tohka_Yatogami

I thought you guys would see it for miles....
I expected them to like abandon them when it came to the defense bit but not a full blown betrayal like this
Jun 16, 2016 11:09 PM
May 2016

So pointy, it's like she's not wearing any you know
Jun 16, 2016 11:59 PM

Dec 2012
That "Kyou" moment was pretty cute lol.
Jun 17, 2016 12:49 AM
Mar 2013
That guild master's blush reminded me of the moment when Cerea, the centaur knight of Monster Musume did the same action. Both of them have similar strict and noble nature and don't use to be treated with a friendly atmosphere as a girl.

htsujiJun 17, 2016 2:20 AM
Jun 17, 2016 1:19 AM

Jul 2014
Ah that sweet betrayal, saw this coming in the prev episode, its basically pro players working with noobs that payed them.... its an obvious outcome from scrub people that thinks theyre all that because well they're already the best at what they do so ofc theyre gonna troll tf outta some rich nobody.

I already experienced something like this... tho I was the one that did the trolling lol.
Jun 17, 2016 2:36 AM

Apr 2014
As an MMORPG gamer and from my experience I actually knew from the start those assholes PvP guild gonna betray them xD. This is what strong PvP guild does to you tho.

Either way was fun episode and damn gonna be last episode next week.
Jun 17, 2016 4:44 AM

Jun 2014
Betrayal was expected, but it looks like they're going to get revenge in the finale. It was also surprising to see kaichou blush up like that after he called her by her first name. Overall, it's been a very fun show to watch, especially as an avid gamer who plays a lot of MMORPGs. I'll be looking forward to another fun episode in the finale next week!

Jun 17, 2016 5:01 AM

Jun 2013
they formed an alliance with a rell op guild and of course they turned on them
Jun 17, 2016 8:52 AM

Jul 2008
I know I'll be in minority here, but I'm taking Wallenstein's side here. Some n00bs paid you, a bunch of strangers, to fight their (very easy) fight for them and showed that they lack any skill at all. When Wallenstein betrayed them, all I could think of was "You deserved it, guys."

Because seriously, what is the point of winning if others do it for you? And to make it worse, you are practically making yourself, the ones who didn't do shit, look like the badasses who won a siege. If I didn't know these characters, I'd think the Alley Cats were the obnoxious jerks (and Wallenstein didn't know them, so that may just have been what they thought).
Jun 17, 2016 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
As nice as watching how siege warfare in games plays out, I cannot help but consider this arc to be less interesting than the previous one where Rusian got hacked.

Forming alliances and getting double crossed or stabbed in the back is one thing, the entire premises here seems kind of pointless. Veteran Guilds massacring Noob guilds is something which I doubt happens all that much, simply because it's a perfect waste of time. Wallenstein had no trouble having them tag along, but if that were the case, why even bother teaming up with them in the first place? They could have just ignored Rusian's team or chose to decline (or at worse insult them for daring to ask a vet team to carry them).

Plus, as the best PVP guild out there, they should already have a reputation, be it good or bad. If the rep had always been good, then it doesn't make sense why they would suddenly decide to go HAM on a bunch of Noobs in the first place. And if their rep had always been bad, then how would the Alley Cats not know if those guys are a player-killing guild prior to the discussions of a team-up? There's always something called a dedicated game forum, especially for MMORPGs. There's no way a team that famous could get away with hiding their reputation (good or bad).

The entire situation just feels contrived how these godly reputed vets suddenly go apeshit crazy on a bunch of noobs. I don't buy it.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 17, 2016 1:01 PM
Mar 2016
Oh so they got smoked by someone on their alliance , big deal, but you know as this anime ends it doesn't make much of any difference when one would find Ako's antics more profound than anything else.........make my review after last ep, and I won't give it a high score.

So far this is the only consolation.
Jun 17, 2016 1:43 PM

Jul 2015
Well, that intro seemed pretty epic. I had a feeling I wouldn't like them after that bit at the beginning, and it turns out I was spot in in thinking that. But the way they handled being betrayed like that was amazing. I wish more people could solve problems like that in real life instead of becoming super salty cry babies.

I knew they were asking too much of Ako, but again, I was really happy with how the issue was resolved. And then they teamed up with all those other people and I got even happier. Great episode, and I look forward to whats in store in the next.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 17, 2016 1:50 PM
Oct 2012
The whole concept of a Mercenary guild betraying their clients is dumb, in any MMO you don't succeed as a Mercenary guild when you do things like that, you just very quickly become another griefer PVP guild no one wants anything to do with.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

181 by LordCrueltyV »»
Oct 7, 4:07 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

127 by Talamare »»
Jul 22, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

332 by Kazumanga »»
May 4, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

78 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 7, 3:00 PM

Poll: » Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2016

120 by k4cper0 »»
Apr 6, 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.