Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2016 9:11 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Suzuki definitely confirmed for stalker. She's like everywhere, even on the damn bus.

The awkward drama between the three main characters really has a weird vibe to it. Is it just me or is Izumi somewhat jealous? Maybe she's just curious, who knows. Felt like a date between the three of them. Suzuki saving kids' balloons 24/7. Action was okay I guess but I wasn't personally impressed by it

Feb 4, 2016 10:20 AM

Apr 2010
Was it just me or did the mark on Suzuki's bag looked a lot like the logo of the Suzuki car brand?
In the park after they got back from shopping that is.

Also the Student Council presidents new outfit is rather sexy.
It was also nice to see them arrange things with another school.
Feb 4, 2016 5:47 PM

Jul 2015
That flashback with the hide and go seek. That has to be Itsuki for sure. Kaichou is cute as always getting jealous in front of Itsuki. Itsuki x Rina <3
Feb 5, 2016 11:19 PM
Jul 2018
Suzuki is quite a stalker!

Izumi's new outfit is so sexy!
Feb 5, 2016 11:50 PM

Aug 2011
Suzuki seems like a nod to me. An AI so to speak. I mean for real, everything about her seems like an advance program. Even the way she can appear and disappear in the game.
Feb 6, 2016 12:00 AM

Dec 2012
Dat Hide and Seek... I don't think I've seen it in Anime since I watched a certain one... almost brought back the feels just from them saying "Ready" O.o doesn't help it was kinda sad in this scenario as well.
Feb 6, 2016 3:32 AM

Feb 2015
it was a meh..episode for me.
some development with suzuki too.
sometimes playing hide and seek can turn into playing something shit....yeah..like her. you play hide and seek, they can't find you, they get tired of it, and literally go home.
Feb 6, 2016 5:48 AM

May 2015
For some reason I feel this anime is going to come under supernatural soon.

I thought for some time about this Aika character and thought that she might be a NPC char from the game who can take form in the real life.
I'll tell you why I feel this,

1. The fact that she doesn't have any game consoles in her room when they show her room in Episode 2 and she was in the game the next minute just when they show Itsuki logged in but was not present in the room in real life when her classmates come to call her at her room.

2. The fact that she always speaks like she is in some battlefield with some army from the episode 2.

3. In episode 4 in real life she wears exact same dress as in the game in the fest. Even though in episode 5 she said she doesn't have any other clothes, including her ears being long like an elf's ears on which people around her commented that she looked way more realistic.

4. In episode 5 when Itsuki gave the report about NPC being very realistic like a high school girl, Aika told that he is very interesting and starts to stalk him. She has overly impossible and unrealistic athletic abilities as shown in basketball she was able to take the ball without moving even a step and throw it perfectly into the basket even though she was on the opposite side court.

5. In episode 5, Itsuki sees a character from the game behind Aika but later ignores it. But the same character was used by Aika to attack and enemy in the game later when she saved Itsuki and Rina. It cannot just be coincidence that Itsuki saw the same color and same size character in the real life with Aika in at the mall.

6. From Episode 5,
-The fact that she used the same moves as in the real life to take the balloon from a tree and in the game to while saving Itsuki.
-The fact that she told "Earth is really peaceful" as though she is not from the same world and even implying that wherever she has come is not peaceful.
-She denied becoming friends with Itsuki and Rina telling she doesn't have time for such things. Because she still has a lot of battles to do(?). This also explains why wherever she has come is not peaceful I told you about in point 2nd point in this 6th paragraph.
-She became angry when Rina told about Darkers, as though she has lost something important due to them. It's not like you have to become so much angry as it is a game right?

Maybe i'm overthinking things. But if you want to tell that this anime doesn't come under supernatural tag, then that means it's not yet officially tagged that's all. Because, at starting of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry anime, it was not under Ecchi tag until Episode 9 was released. After Episode 9 was released, it was put under Ecchi tag. I used to come to that anime on myanimelist everyday while it was airing to see the forums so I remember it perfectly.
AnimeCruizerFeb 6, 2016 5:59 AM
Feb 6, 2016 6:21 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Lol, I almost thought it was a yuri when Rina blushed when Aika was at that pet store. I wonder who that boy was in Rina's childhood that found her. Watch it be MC-kun. Rina's new look though... lewd enough.

3/5
Feb 6, 2016 7:32 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
The stuff in the mall was super fun and I like seeing the dynamic of this trio
Feb 6, 2016 7:39 AM
Nov 2008
AnimeCruiser said:
For some reason I feel this anime is going to come under supernatural soon.

I thought for some time about this Aika character and thought that she might be a NPC char from the game who can take form in the real life.
I'll tell you why I feel this,

1. The fact that she doesn't have any game consoles in her room when they show her room in Episode 2 and she was in the game the next minute just when they show Itsuki logged in but was not present in the room in real life when her classmates come to call her at her room.

2. The fact that she always speaks like she is in some battlefield with some army from the episode 2.

3. In episode 4 in real life she wears exact same dress as in the game in the fest. Even though in episode 5 she said she doesn't have any other clothes, including her ears being long like an elf's ears on which people around her commented that she looked way more realistic.

4. In episode 5 when Itsuki gave the report about NPC being very realistic like a high school girl, Aika told that he is very interesting and starts to stalk him. She has overly impossible and unrealistic athletic abilities as shown in basketball she was able to take the ball without moving even a step and throw it perfectly into the basket even though she was on the opposite side court.

5. In episode 5, Itsuki sees a character from the game behind Aika but later ignores it. But the same character was used by Aika to attack and enemy in the game later when she saved Itsuki and Rina. It cannot just be coincidence that Itsuki saw the same color and same size character in the real life with Aika in at the mall.

6. From Episode 5,
-The fact that she used the same moves as in the real life to take the balloon from a tree and in the game to while saving Itsuki.
-The fact that she told "Earth is really peaceful" as though she is not from the same world and even implying that wherever she has come is not peaceful.
-She denied becoming friends with Itsuki and Rina telling she doesn't have time for such things. Because she still has a lot of battles to do(?). This also explains why wherever she has come is not peaceful I told you about in point 2nd point in this 6th paragraph.
-She became angry when Rina told about Darkers, as though she has lost something important due to them. It's not like you have to become so much angry as it is a game right?

Maybe i'm overthinking things. But if you want to tell that this anime doesn't come under supernatural tag, then that means it's not yet officially tagged that's all. Because, at starting of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry anime, it was not under Ecchi tag until Episode 9 was released. After Episode 9 was released, it was put under Ecchi tag. I used to come to that anime on myanimelist everyday while it was airing to see the forums so I remember it perfectly.

I'm guessing you don't play the game?

Game spoilers and how it relates to the anime:

KenzorFeb 6, 2016 8:01 AM
Feb 6, 2016 8:48 AM

May 2015
Kenzor said:

Wow....guess i'll check the game for once.
Feb 6, 2016 8:49 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I wonder what Suzuki meant when she said people being hurt and killed.

Overall it was an ok episode. A bit of character development from Rina as well. Suzuki sure is mysterious.

Feb 6, 2016 10:14 AM

Nov 2009
AnimeCruiser said:
Kenzor said:

Feb 6, 2016 11:32 AM

Aug 2014
Does people really not get why Suzuki is strange, talk about people get hurt and killed. Or dosen´t have a console/pc in her rome? :P
Feb 6, 2016 1:26 PM

Jun 2014
LMAO the Suzuki service went full throttle in this episode. That half court shot would give Midorima a run for his money~
All credit goes to Sacred.
Feb 6, 2016 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
Rina-senpai changed her appereance and name for her avatar

Aika is very mysterous.

Dat Summoner Class is awesome
Feb 6, 2016 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
AnimeFan500 said:
Rina-senpai changed her appereance and name for her avatar

More correctly, she's using a different character/avatar in the game (she mentions it being the first character she made, before SORO).

AnimeFan500 said:
Dat Summoner Class is awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAJi9SGNhr0

Pitty in the game itself we don't get access to the yellow bird (Rappy), though it was said that they intend to introduce more summons for this class in the future.
Feb 6, 2016 3:19 PM

Oct 2014
Dat slideshow of the fight at the end. Lol.
Feb 6, 2016 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
damn that was intense
Feb 6, 2016 4:04 PM
Jun 2014
I got so motion sick from the beginning, and it gracefully reminded me of Where's Wally lol.
Feb 6, 2016 5:22 PM

Apr 2015
The switching between 2-D and 3-D animation in that fight scene was horrendous. The CGI just seems to get worse as time progresses; it was passable once or twice in previous episodes, but now...
Feb 6, 2016 9:09 PM
Jul 2007
DarkSynopsis said:
Dat Hide and Seek... I don't think I've seen it in Anime since I watched a certain one... almost brought back the feels just from them saying "Ready" O.o doesn't help it was kinda sad in this scenario as well.

I thought I was watching God Eater too...
Feb 6, 2016 9:39 PM
Jul 2018
Her first character...high five for randomization.

The ED is finally likeable to me. The first 2 episodes it was kind of annoying, then it became tolerable. Now it is just adorable.
Feb 7, 2016 5:11 PM

Feb 2013
Rina's new old character looks good. <3

Fairly amusing episode with Aika's crazyness.
BurntJellyFeb 7, 2016 5:17 PM
Feb 8, 2016 7:53 PM

May 2011
Kenzor said:

You forgot the part where
Feb 9, 2016 5:22 PM
Nov 2012
good episode.
but the cast is really blind (like people in superman).
raika does obvious stuff far out of human body limit, and no suspicious reactions beside a 'wow,amazing', like it was normal.
Feb 11, 2016 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
Feb 11, 2016 10:48 AM

Dec 2009
A yuri arrow pierced someone's heart...

ezodagrom said:
AnimeCruiser said:
Damn i didn't play the game because of the dull repetition and claustrophobic nature of it. But seriously? PSO2 is PSO2-ception? It seemed like an interesting little world, but i didn't want to have to repeat the same dungeons over and over to level up with no open world terrain or grand lore.
GenesisAriaFeb 11, 2016 11:17 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 11, 2016 3:29 PM

Dec 2012
one cliche after another >.>
Feb 12, 2016 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
The episode does not grant many engaging ideas, during the narration, just some clue that suggests that there is a connection between the story is the PSO2 game. I wonder if from now on, will begin the real history that will lead to understanding the meaning of this anime series. The designs this time are not the best in quality and sometimes the CG is a little ugly, but they are small faults can be forgiven.
Feb 14, 2016 9:38 PM

Jun 2013
I think I'm enjoying this way more than I should be :)
Feb 18, 2016 7:56 AM

Dec 2012
There seems to be a link between the two world.
Izumi is so sexy :)
Mar 15, 2016 10:05 PM

May 2014
Damn Rina so sexy <3
I wonder what's she like irl....guess i'll no next ep :D
Mar 20, 2016 7:16 PM

Mar 2013
thats nice. yea thats nice
Oct 9, 2016 6:50 PM

Nov 2013
Suzuki reminds me of Mizore Shirayuki. She surely is a pro Stalker.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi

More topics from this board

» It makes sense that they'd make this series...

vigorousjammer - Sep 19, 2015

4 by Lucifrost »»
Jul 17, 2022 2:37 PM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

35 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 11, 2020 4:07 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2016

51 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 6, 2020 6:25 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

132 by Shikkakku »»
Dec 6, 2020 12:56 AM

Poll: » Phantasy Star Online 2 The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2016

64 by TechOtaku »»
Apr 29, 2020 9:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.