Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 19, 1:31 PM
Oct 2018
WOW! This show exceeded all my expectations. I’m not a manga reader and I expected a rom-com with all the typical brother-sister fanservice gags. What I got was a really good drama that felt real. The music, the slow pacing, the whole vibe of the show was excellent. 9/10

Hope there’s a S2, but if not the way they ended it today was beautiful.
Sep 19, 1:32 PM
Jul 2024
I was so hoping to see her opening the drawer with a crowbar during the ending.

It's still there.
Sep 19, 1:40 PM

Jan 2016
So peak, like foreal so fucking peak.

Beautifully written from start to finish.

Going against the spicy premise to deliver something realistic yet so wonderful, bravo.

Probably not your average MAL users cup of tea though going by the score.
FireFistYKSep 19, 1:44 PM
Sep 19, 2:22 PM
Nov 2020
This is truly rare gem. No anime in this season gives me the motivation to urge myself to watch for the anime as soon as each episode is out besides Monogatari. I’m really gonna miss those emotions and calmness while watching this show. It’s like my weekly medicine that calm me down and enjoy deep into the main characters. This anime truly deserves second season for sure. Definitely 9.5/10 for me.
Sep 19, 2:30 PM

Aug 2013
Last week I said that I’d like to be positively surprised. And man, this episode exceeded all my expectations by far.
The execution of last few minutes was just flawless in both, visuals and voice acting.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 19, 2:53 PM
Jul 2019
Anyone know how much of the source material was adapted in S1? Kinda hoping that the reason they haven’t announced a S2 is because there’s not enough source material to adapt, and not because there’s not enough interest in the show. One of the bigger curveballs of this season for me, I did not expect Gimai Seikatsu to be this good πŸ”₯
Sep 19, 3:05 PM
Jun 2022
I just didn't really like the ending very much. It makes total sense considering the build up and the lack of emotional maturity, intelligence, commitment (whatever have you). I think from a logical standpoint this ending nails it. But it just wasn't my cup of tea. But its no where near as wild as domestic girlfriend so at least this was much more tasteful.
Sep 19, 3:06 PM
Jun 2022
Reply to yveltalkyogre
personally, did not enjoy this anime
@yveltalkyogre same and that's okay.
Sep 19, 3:20 PM
Mar 2024
Herman97 said:
Anyone know how much of the source material was adapted in S1? Kinda hoping that the reason they haven’t announced a S2 is because there’s not enough source material to adapt, and not because there’s not enough interest in the show. One of the bigger curveballs of this season for me, I did not expect Gimai Seikatsu to be this good πŸ”₯

no, there is enough material, and the material is really great, too , but we don't know why there is no announcement yet πŸ€”
Sep 19, 3:35 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So in the previous episode Saki got a talk from someone that we just met in that episode that told her things that should have come from someone we’ve known longer in the show, and then that happens in this episode between Yuuta and Kaho, I’ll take it I guess, I mean even Kaho wasn’t properly introduced until pretty recently but I’ll take that over someone we had never seen before lol. And while I really like Kaho’s talk with Yuuta, I did find some of the stuff she said at the start to be kinda edgy, mainly the “people living mistakes” and “no woman to rely on” stuff, like I get where she’s coming from but she lost me a bit there, like why does having no woman to rely on allow you to look at things objectively? Idk it just seemed odd to me.

But besides that, I really liked Kaho’s piece and she turned out to be one of the best side characters in the show because of that (along with Maaya), unfortunate that Yuuta is going for his sister over a babe like her but the show is about his stepsister after all lol. But man, the final moments of this episode was where it’s at, it really felt like the culmination of everything the show had been building up to, this one confession, and Saki’s reaction to it, very good stuff. I wasn’t sure if this would end with them being a couple or what, but what did happen is probably the best outcome, they both know their true feelings for each other and are choosing to protect that and also keep it between them, whether this is the true right decision or not I really like this outcome, and man that ost as the credits rolled, it really felt like I finished a movie. Now I just really hope this isn’t the end of the anime, because while I like this ending, I think it would work best if we knew there was more coming, here’s to hoping it happens but this show was a great one regardless if there’s a 2nd season or not.

And that was the stepsister anime, Deen really killed it with this one, it really surprised me in a lot of places, I mean I kinda got that it would be a more serious show from the key visual but it still wowed me. One word I like for describing this show for me is that it was very dreamy, and this was mainly thanks to the directing, I think it really enhanced the show and gave it a dream feeling imo, and that’s also thanks to the backgrounds too, most of the episodes oozed with aesthetic and I really liked that, not sure if I’m using aesthetic right there but it feels right to me lol. And of course I enjoyed the story of the show as well, it was a very interesting way to portray a step sibling romance, usually it’s all goofiness but this was a more realistic take on what would happen if two strangers became siblings at this age and fell in love, I really enjoyed it. And they knew what they were doing by giving the OP and ED to fhána and Kiri, both have made some of my favorite anime songs of all time and they nailed it here too, Kitri fit this show so well too, both were favorites of mine this season.
TheColonel76Sep 19, 3:41 PM
Sep 19, 3:35 PM
Jul 2019
Reply to Ahmedpower
Herman97 said:

no, there is enough material, and the material is really great, too , but we don't know why there is no announcement yet πŸ€”
@Ahmedpower crossing all my fingers for an announcement next week after the recap episode I saw someone talk about then 🀞🏼 I’m gonna take it really personally if this doesn’t get a season 2 when even Bye Bye Earth got a 2nd season
Sep 19, 4:10 PM

Apr 2015

I really enjoyed and it hurts a lot, hope for a S2.
Sep 19, 4:16 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to Herman97
@Herman97

They adapted 4 volumes but omitted many details which is why it's recommended to read from the start.

If anything, the challenge is to choose which parts to omit and then to present what's left as artistically as possible.

eta: there are 11 light novel volumes and 1 more coming soon.
patkarununganSep 19, 4:25 PM
Sep 19, 4:20 PM

Oct 2014
phew, that is some heavy shizz, not the way I remember the LN
Every dollar spent on drug war is a dollar not spent for Genetically Engineered Cat-Girl!
Sep 19, 4:37 PM
May 2021
Asamura's confession might not be the most romantic confession πŸ’– ever but it took more courage than any other confessions, because he was putting everything on the line like his relationship with others and if it failed everything would have fell apart.

Really waiting for season 2 now!! I hope they announce it soon.
Sep 19, 4:38 PM
Sep 2016
This is straight 10/10 for me. So many emotions i have while watching this anime
Sep 19, 5:05 PM

Jul 2024
I enjoyed the ending, but I'm not sure I truly loved it. Solid anime overall and I do hope they get a 2nd season
Sep 19, 5:15 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to yveltalkyogre
personally, did not enjoy this anime
@yveltalkyogre I agree. Didn't like it much myself. Not highly entertaining.

4/10
Sep 19, 5:49 PM
Apr 2022
I know everyone felt Saki's hug!

This series demonstrates that this was more than just a sibling romance. These phrases, "Give and Take" and "Learn to Depend on Someone," truly hit the spot in our hearts! What a way to conclude the series! Drama, realistic movements, and OST 10/10!
Sep 19, 5:50 PM
Jun 2023
Anyone knows the name of the melody in the credits? It was beautiful
Sep 19, 5:51 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to IzanaSolos
I was expecting more buildup before Yuta and Saki would finally express their feelings, and I definitely didn’t think it would happen so soon. But that final scene took me by surprise, and I couldn’t help grinning like an idiot while watching it.

I love the message. Despite their complicated situation and the social taboos surrounding them, they chose to be honest with their feelings. I could go on about morality and how there's no absolute right or wrong in this world, but I don’t think this is the place for that discussion.

Went into here expecting another DomeKano, but I came out getting something better. It's nothing like DomeKano at all. It really just is nothing more than a brother and his days with his stepsister.
@IzanaSolos Yeah, well there is no one NEAR as toxic as Hina so there is one bullet dodged. LOL
Sep 19, 6:00 PM

Sep 2008
im both impressed and wondering how else this made me feel, i appreciate from a story perspective that they didn't do any unrealistic bullshit, and that this somehow flowed naturally , so as a whole i liked the series, but not so to the point i would think about this anime in the future other in a specific discussion about sibling love, anyhow, it was enjoyable, thou i dunno what i think of the ending, quite logical, but something feels missing
Being a fan is likeο»Ώ having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 19, 6:07 PM

Aug 2022
- "If we could learn to understand each other's feelings and compromise more, everyone would be happier." Perhaps, Saki. Though it is much easier said than done.

- "Do your problems have something to do with love?" Yuuta is so obvious that even Megane-san has sensed it.

- "I know I need to forget the whole thing. But I don't think I can." Well Yuuta, something as notable as your first love is very difficult to forget.

- Sorry, background character, but you aren't important enough for Saki's affections. Though Saki's claim that she has no crush seemed to be a denial of her own feelings.

- Megane-san is surprisingly perceptive. Despite not having bonded with Yuuta for long, she managed to figure out a few things about him.

- When Saki brings up Yuuta's escapade the previous night, I'm not surprised that she assumes Shiori must have been with him.

- "I think I have very strong feelings for you." Mad props to Yuuta for having crossed the red line that many an anime protagonist failed to cross. Though Saki tries to initially rationalize this as something else other than Yuuta falling in love with her.

- "Whether you have feelings for me as my brother or something more, I'm okay with it. Whichever it is, I'm happy." Woah, slow down Saki. We are now moving way faster than Rent-a-Girlfriend did in 3 seasons.

- "If I know you're with other girls, I might get jealous and anxious." Well, thanks Saki for finally admitting to Yuuta what we've known for a while.

- "...that kind of jealousy isn't only between lovers. I think it can happen between siblings, too." And we're back to Saki trying to rationalize things.

- So Yuuta and Saki are going to work out their feelings... together. Are you sure these two are anime high schoolers? Their final conversation sounded very mature when compared to what happens in your typical anime romance.

------------------------------
Overall series impression:

Gimai Seikatsu was a breath of fresh air for this season. It is one of the most grounded anime I've seen in a while. Although its approach with its subject matter might feel a little bit too grounded for some viewers that it may come across as boring. And I can totally understand that.

For its lowkey subject matter, I was surprised that the show's visual presentation really punched above its weight. While it is not Makoto Shinkai levels of detail, you wish that your run-of-the-mill live action soap opera made this much effort in their presentation.

If there was thing I did not like about the show, it would be its fixation on montaging or fast forwarding some of the light hearted moments. Stuff like when Maaya was playing games with Saki and Yuuta. Or the pool party. I get that the anime is trying to be serious, but not at expense of minimizing the amount of levity in the series.

For those tired of how your typical anime romance plays out, or wants a grounded, slow burn romance, I highly recommend giving Gimai Seikatsu a shot.

As for those who wanted a far more lighthearted tale featuring Yuuta and Saki, may I turn your attention to the official Gimai Seikatsu Youtube channel. With 283 videos that have English subtitles, there is a ton of additional material to check out. I would say that the Youtube channel is the place for the series' lighthearted side, as it showcases all those moments of levity that the anime failed to feature. Hell, characters like Maaya and Maru have far more screentime on Youtube than in the anime. Though admittedly some of the skits that were made are of dubious canonicity in relation to the anime/light novel, namely due to how outlandish and fanciful they are, such as:

- That time when Yuuta somehow possessed Saki's body
- Yuuta and Saki switched bodies Freaky Friday style
- Yuuta and Saki getting stuck on a deserted island (Part 2, Part 3)
- Yuuta getting imprisoned on charges of being a spy
- Saki getting possessed by an evil spirit, and Yuuta having to save her by winning a card game (Part 2)
- Yuuta and Saki wake up after 300 years, and find themselves in a post apocalyptic world straight out of Terminator. (Part 2, Part 3)
- Yuuta and Saki get lost in the mountains, and have an encounter with a yuki-onna. Also, somehow Maaya and Maru get lost in the mountains alongside the stepsiblings.

While I personally would love to see a Season 2, if there isn't any... well at least Gimai Seikatsu is still pumping out videos on Youtube.
Alpha-NineSep 19, 6:16 PM
Sep 19, 6:11 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to ElBarto124
Anyone knows the name of the melody in the credits? It was beautiful
@ElBarto124

New Family

Sep 19, 6:26 PM

Jul 2023
Reply to Alpha-Nine
- "If we could learn to understand each other's feelings and compromise more, everyone would be happier." Perhaps, Saki. Though it is much easier said than done.

- "Do your problems have something to do with love?" Yuuta is so obvious that even Megane-san has sensed it.

- "I know I need to forget the whole thing. But I don't think I can." Well Yuuta, something as notable as your first love is very difficult to forget.

- Sorry, background character, but you aren't important enough for Saki's affections. Though Saki's claim that she has no crush seemed to be a denial of her own feelings.

- Megane-san is surprisingly perceptive. Despite not having bonded with Yuuta for long, she managed to figure out a few things about him.

- When Saki brings up Yuuta's escapade the previous night, I'm not surprised that she assumes Shiori must have been with him.

- "I think I have very strong feelings for you." Mad props to Yuuta for having crossed the red line that many an anime protagonist failed to cross. Though Saki tries to initially rationalize this as something else other than Yuuta falling in love with her.

- "Whether you have feelings for me as my brother or something more, I'm okay with it. Whichever it is, I'm happy." Woah, slow down Saki. We are now moving way faster than Rent-a-Girlfriend did in 3 seasons.

- "If I know you're with other girls, I might get jealous and anxious." Well, thanks Saki for finally admitting to Yuuta what we've known for a while.

- "...that kind of jealousy isn't only between lovers. I think it can happen between siblings, too." And we're back to Saki trying to rationalize things.

- So Yuuta and Saki are going to work out their feelings... together. Are you sure these two are anime high schoolers? Their final conversation sounded very mature when compared to what happens in your typical anime romance.

------------------------------
Overall series impression:

Gimai Seikatsu was a breath of fresh air for this season. It is one of the most grounded anime I've seen in a while. Although its approach with its subject matter might feel a little bit too grounded for some viewers that it may come across as boring. And I can totally understand that.

For its lowkey subject matter, I was surprised that the show's visual presentation really punched above its weight. While it is not Makoto Shinkai levels of detail, you wish that your run-of-the-mill live action soap opera made this much effort in their presentation.

If there was thing I did not like about the show, it would be its fixation on montaging or fast forwarding some of the light hearted moments. Stuff like when Maaya was playing games with Saki and Yuuta. Or the pool party. I get that the anime is trying to be serious, but not at expense of minimizing the amount of levity in the series.

For those tired of how your typical anime romance plays out, or wants a grounded, slow burn romance, I highly recommend giving Gimai Seikatsu a shot.

As for those who wanted a far more lighthearted tale featuring Yuuta and Saki, may I turn your attention to the official Gimai Seikatsu Youtube channel. With 283 videos that have English subtitles, there is a ton of additional material to check out. I would say that the Youtube channel is the place for the series' lighthearted side, as it showcases all those moments of levity that the anime failed to feature. Hell, characters like Maaya and Maru have far more screentime on Youtube than in the anime. Though admittedly some of the skits that were made are of dubious canonicity in relation to the anime/light novel, namely due to how outlandish and fanciful they are, such as:

- That time when Yuuta somehow possessed Saki's body
- Yuuta and Saki switched bodies Freaky Friday style
- Yuuta and Saki getting stuck on a deserted island (Part 2, Part 3)
- Yuuta getting imprisoned on charges of being a spy
- Saki getting possessed by an evil spirit, and Yuuta having to save her by winning a card game (Part 2)
- Yuuta and Saki wake up after 300 years, and find themselves in a post apocalyptic world straight out of Terminator. (Part 2, Part 3)
- Yuuta and Saki get lost in the mountains, and have an encounter with a yuki-onna. Also, somehow Maaya and Maru get lost in the mountains alongside the stepsiblings.

While I personally would love to see a Season 2, if there isn't any... well at least Gimai Seikatsu is still pumping out videos on Youtube.
@Alpha-Nine

Alpha-Nine said:

That's because they covered 4 volumes instead of the usual 3 in a cour, and I reckon there are so much stuff omitted. Prof Kudou, for example, should've been introduced earlier.

If this anime were to include everything and not montage some stuff, I think it would be at least 16 episodes up to 24 episodes just for the first four volumes alone.

Alpha-Nine said:

A Shinkai level animation would be a bonus but unnecessary. This one gives off an indie film vibe with so much of its artistry it's not even funny.

One can't expect too much from soap opera. It's just for dialogue that housewives listen to while doing something else. The audience wouldn't care about the significance of how visual elements are framed.
Sep 19, 6:57 PM
May 2022
meh,I really don't feel like it's over. I don't expect another season, but if another one came out I would be able to better understand what happened next.
Sep 19, 7:10 PM
May 2017
Excellent ending episode! Series between very good and excellent! Taboo developed in a natural, serious and respectful way. Deep respect for the couple, Yuuta and Saki. Yes, they are a bona fide couple. Wishing for a second season, which will be very, very welcome!
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 19, 7:46 PM
Jul 2023
I was expecting a school days ending.
Sep 19, 7:58 PM

Nov 2023
A satisfying ending, I can't complain. It's overall just a good adaptation.

I still think the light novel is better, but this is a good option if you don't want to read. I'm hoping for a second season.
Sep 19, 8:14 PM
Mar 2024
Im a little bit sadder then what I thought I would be. ;/
Sep 19, 8:58 PM
Aug 2024
Loved the ending.
Sep 19, 9:08 PM
Oct 2019
Let's go!!
Wincest route still on??

Wincest has never been this beautiful and heartwarming.
Honestly going in this Anime i was expecting trashy ecchi wincest kind of Anime but this is blowing all my expectations out of the window.

7/10 for me.
The title has never lie to us, it really was just his days with his step sister.
Sep 19, 9:22 PM

Nov 2021
That was a beautifully directed anime, huge props to the staff. I didn't expect this to be as good and melancholic as it was. Perfectly wrapped up in 12 episodes IMO, but wouldn't mind another season.

The OST was seriously so good, I hope it comes out on Spotify
Sep 19, 10:19 PM

Dec 2010
They pulled off a respectable and mature conclusion together. Couldn't see where this show was going up until this very point. The voice acting was good but I did roll my eyes a few times hearing how out of breathe or exasperated they sounded.

Sep 19, 10:41 PM
Jan 2020
Sagiri play Crying for Rain
RonninnSep 19, 10:45 PM
Sep 19, 11:28 PM
Aug 2024
This show made me so anxious and conflicted... I wanted them to be together, but also didn't wanted for the sake of what they think is important to protect.

The direction was amazing. The atmosphere was heavy and I can feel a critic twords society as a whole, regarding expectations.

I could go on and on about many things, but I'm too old to be yapping about something so passionately, lol.

In short, this is the best approach.

They could not just seek shelter in other places, but also couldn't deny their feelings... but not everything needs to black and white.

They will support each other as much as possible, while dealing with their own, and personally, I like the open interpretation, as I like to defy myself as not hold romantic love in a pedestal.

Maybe one day those feelings may fade away, maybe it'll just get stronger, but I really liked how things ended.

I'm a little sad for Shiori though, hahaha.
Sep 19, 11:34 PM

Jun 2023
This was actually pretty good

Surely S2?
Sep 19, 11:35 PM
Mar 2021
A premissa da obra é realmente monótono, quer dizer, já estamos acostumados com animes de meia-irmã desconexos do entretenimento, a maioria é ruim
Porém esse inesperadamente me prendeu, mesmo sem uma narrativa mais dinâmica. A intensidade emocional no geral é silenciosa, mas isso tem sua originalidade, não é de se esperar que o conteúdo aqui foge do estereótipo cliche do ``politicamente correto´´, e esse final da a entender que realmente o relacionamento dos dois vai quebrar esse padrão

Sentimentos de ansiedade ao longo do show, cara isso foi bom! Lembrarei de ver mais animes desse mesmo diretor....
Sep 20, 12:09 AM
Aug 2024
What a fantastic ending. This anime really tackles the question of how would you interact with a stranger who is now your step-sister. I really love the development for Ayase and I look forward to seeing more of this.

I do think that the anime is a bit slow but I feel like the animators wanted us to watch that everyday life in real time in a way to strengthen their message.
Sep 20, 12:20 AM
Sep 2021
Finally asamura & ayase have admitted their feelings to one another, hope S2 comes fast. It is really a slow burn romance series, it is really taking time to develop which is good.
Sep 20, 12:30 AM
May 2023
so did they end up together or no? I didn't really get the ending
Sep 20, 1:08 AM
Sep 2021
boring chara,boring animation style,boring plot,boring va,weird
Sep 20, 1:47 AM
Feb 2024
ame este anime de una manera, mis respetos completos de verdad al director con tan poco hacer esta adaptación tan bonita increíble historia
Sep 20, 2:15 AM
Jun 2017
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
A MUST WATCH FINAL EPSIODE....

10/10 for its final episode. great episode indeed...

love this one
Sep 20, 4:43 AM

Jul 2020
too bad they didn't kiss, but it's still the best anime of the season
the soothing atmosphere of this show is so warm and mellow
Sep 20, 6:04 AM
Jan 2020
@DragyG @habib_kun @polnalyubvi Liked the anime quite a lot. 8/10. How about you guys?
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Sep 20, 6:54 AM
Dec 2018
aurora_yuuki said:
@DragyG @habib_kun @polnalyubvi Liked the anime quite a lot. 8/10. How about you guys?

I have a huge backlog for the summer season
Sep 20, 8:22 AM
Feb 2024
They changed the ending a bit but this is my first they did it better than the original source.
I am not saying the light novel did it badly but the director took the seat and just said lets make it more emotional which made it better.
Sep 20, 8:46 AM

Aug 2022
I've been waiting for this moment, finally they understand each other now. After waiting for a long time, I'm glad they officially love each other now, but this relationship must be maintained carefully and so that it doesn't exceed the relationship of brother and sister. And also this relationship must be maintained for the sake of their parents too.

This is really an extraordinary wait and this is like the result we've been waiting for all this time. In fact, Yuuta and Saki are just brother and sister nothing more than that, but don't forget, the feelings of love they have are also real.

A beautiful ending like every weekly episode. Not only that, without a doubt this is probably one of my best romcoms because I like almost all of them, so I would say this is one of the best anime this season.

Sep 20, 8:59 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to DragyG
aurora_yuuki said:

I have a huge backlog for the summer season
@DragyG Backlog? That means a large piece of wood, if I'm not mistaken.

You have a large wood for the summer season? That sounds funny. Doesn't make sense.
“𝖨𝖿 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗂𝗍 π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π–Όπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝖾 π—π—‚π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ— π–Ώπ—…π–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹.” – π–€π—…π–Ύπ–Ίπ—‡π—ˆπ—‹ π–±π—ˆπ—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—…π—
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12

90 by basspig »»
Oct 14, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 5

60 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 13, 12:13 AM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29

116 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22

78 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Gimai Seikatsu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 15

91 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Oct 12, 10:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.