Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 9, 1:03 PM

Sep 2016
blergh, this made me cringe.
Aug 9, 1:19 PM

Nov 2013
So sweet, so good! Loving this anime so far.
Aug 9, 3:42 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to Flowerpot69
zairaner said:
Well that was quite the massive change to the story compared to the manga. The studio better justify that change starting next time.

Oh really? Can you elaborate on how it went in the manga and how much further a confession such as this happened?
@Flowerpot69 they did a lot of changes that watered the scene down and made it less impactful, but in the end, the only change that actually matters is that in the manga [spoilers for the magna version]
They turned the scene-my favourite scene in the entire series -into the exact thing it was supposed to subvert. I cannot even begin to understand what the other comments claiming i am overexaggerating are on.
Aug 9, 8:18 PM
Sep 2017
Just too pure. Soothes my heart
Aug 9, 10:05 PM
Apr 2023
this ep was so good
Aug 10, 5:40 AM

Jul 2017
Rin in a sailor uniform, that's quite appealing, though Eiji naturally just played along with her acting, which is just classic. The acting on stage though, it's quite hilarious since Eiji has to act as a tree..and even give hints to Rin about her acting. Even Eiji's interview on haste to record Rin on camera, she's just happy to have lunch with him...but too bad that his battery died lols. The shopping run stint about the two being psuedo-married over food, it's realistic for a night's out in school preparing for the cultural festival, and Rin completely broke down in Engrish while heading to the bathroom with Eiji accompanying her on the way, that's standard Rin.

The full blast with the cultural festival that Rin so despertely wanted to go with Eiji, she has to prep her script instead for thei drama club's show. But a reward for all of this regardless, she wants a date with him...and he drags her all the way to Kyoto for a musical. Still, a date IS a date, and they're having fun, be it the musical or getting souvenirs for their friends...or even having a psuedo time of (almost) sleeping together, which makes them all the more awkward towards each other.

It's just pure diabetes watching these two act their love towards each other, being both naive and not so at the same time.
Aug 10, 6:11 AM

Jul 2023
Now they've started dating and there are a lot of cute moments between them.

It also feels good to catch a mistranslation in the subs. Sempai said, mai asa, meaning every morning but the subs said, every day.

Aug 10, 7:18 AM
Jun 2021
her trying to go to the bathroom is hilarious they really done a good job
Aug 11, 1:40 AM
Jan 2022
Exactly what you except from a ROMCOM, both parteners giving and receiving in the relationship and trying to get closer to each other.
Aug 11, 2:10 AM
Feb 2020
Loved this episode. It's the first one so far that I've fully enjoyed it, and I even liked Eiji. Rin is one of the cutest anime girls ever 🫶🏼
Aug 11, 2:42 AM
Sep 2023
This Episode was just too cute
I shunt be illegal to be sooooo cute
Aug 11, 5:12 AM
May 2024
cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im melting
Aug 11, 8:49 PM

Apr 2009
Scaredy cat Rin might have reached levels of adorable never before imagined by man.

I love how Rin mustered up the courage to ask for a date and instead of episodes of will they won't they back & forth or agonizing over it they just went and had a great time. Rin falling asleep next to Eiji and Eiji asking specifically to hear from Rin herself, not a character were perfect.

Hopefully the next episode doesn't do anything lame like now that the date's over reset their relationship instead of building off this even if little by little.
Aug 11, 11:43 PM
May 2024
Rin as always couldn't be more adorable and I love that he's taking the courage to show his feelings more seriously
Aug 12, 10:49 AM
Feb 2024
This show is like the sugar hit we all desperately need to survive on.
Aug 13, 6:23 AM

Jul 2021
definitely my fav episode so far. got me giggling and shit by the time their trip ended. really good episode. it has really picked up since the first few episode. i stopped watching for a few weeks after 2nd episode but slowly caught up. glad i gave this a chance. rin is really daring though. i hope they get together fast and we get to see them being all lovey-dovey. maybe after they get past being all red and embarassed hehe.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 13, 1:35 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to leochavarria09
este episodio aunque tan lindo como el resto, me quita uno de los momentos mas lindos del manga y eso no lo puedo perdonar
@leochavarria09 Cuál sería ese momento? no importa si me spoileas jaja.
Aug 14, 9:16 PM
Feb 2024
😭😭😭😭😭
Aug 16, 9:08 AM
Sep 2021
Rin & Eiji go out for their 1st date & had a great time as they spend it with one another.
Aug 17, 3:27 PM
Jan 2021
This Episode is just way too cute !
Aug 19, 1:45 AM
Jan 2019
this episode is so good aaaaaaaaaaaaa
the development is on point, i got a diabetes watching this
Aug 20, 10:50 AM
Nov 2022
Very good, I really liked Rin and Eiji's date, a very nice relationship
Aug 21, 7:05 AM

Feb 2019
These two must be rich students, spending 24-28k yen each on a round Shinkansen trip from Tokyo to Kyoto haha
Aug 26, 8:47 AM

Aug 2023
Fuck off!! It's not allowed to be this beautiful and wholesome! Fuck me mate this shit is just beautiful!!! So much perfection!!!
You know the British Empire was pretty cool, we definitely peaked with it.
Aug 26, 9:26 AM
Jan 2022
such a wholesome and cute ep this was,with both of them going on a date and holding hands it really made me wonder that they may even kiss but not all dreams come true so maybe in the next ep😌
Aug 29, 2:35 PM
Aug 2019
Wonderful episode, rin is way too cute
Aug 31, 2:26 PM
Apr 2013
EP 6

Last time, ayaka, summer
Actually i just realized, ep 5 took place basically entirely outside of skool, while ep 1234 basically entirely takes place in skool. hmm

Not much to say here. Alas, have to see when we see ayaka again.
Rin and mr mc seem to be uhh
Sep 1, 10:46 AM
Feb 2020
Cute episode, but I didn't really like that they toned it down and changed the sleeping scene. It's one of the most memorable chapters in manga for me, and I'm disappointed that they changed it from hotel room into public hall.
Sep 6, 3:08 PM

Jun 2021
yeah, the big question has been asked.

he fell asleep at the date? No problem, time in general wasn't wasted no matter how fast it goes in this plot.
Sep 14, 4:35 PM

Oct 2017
Opps mistakenly confessed, take it back to redo. It's fun watching her.
Sep 25, 9:31 AM

Mar 2015
Really impressed with Eiji's date idea.
Sep 25, 6:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayo Rin on a sailor uniform? That's what you call a damage! I like how Eiji completely disturbing Rin act but somehow she still manage to did that in a better way. Sasuga a pro actress. Tho bout Rin having a little night time with her senpai. Then she receives a dang reward after finishing a very fast culture festival: dating time!

I can't believe they manage to complete those event, especially Rin. Even if its oblivious to Eiji in the end at least he catch the clue, and see you all to the next event where seems like everything gonna take a better way, i said....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 26, 2:45 PM

Dec 2022
Sweet and wholesome episode
Oct 3, 9:06 AM

Apr 2021
It seems like they are actually in a real romance. I liked it when they went on a date.
Oct 8, 4:23 AM
Dec 2022
Rin and Eiji went on their first date to Kyoto, watching a musical and touring the sights. Different from your typical class trip ones. Lovely and sweet.
9 hours ago

Jul 2022
This time, Rin and Eiji went on a date to Kyoto as a reward for Rin for her hard work. However, it should be noted that their status hasn't been officially declared. Together, they visited many places, starting from going to the cinema watching a film, buying souvenirs, and going for a walk!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FadesHandle - Sep 5

50 by KingNotSkilled »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 22

76 by KingNotSkilled »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Aug 15

116 by KingNotSkilled »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Aug 1

62 by KingNotSkilled »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Giji Harem Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 19

139 by smoodflamez »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.