Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 25, 2023 7:06 AM

Aug 2018
Really good season. My favorite so far. 8.5/10
Mar 25, 2023 7:11 AM
Jan 2018
9/10 Best season since season 2.

Improved on scenes from the manga like Bubigawara whereas MVA took the sting out of the manga and made the story worse.

Arguably the worst arc is about to be adapted. The manga isn't ending anytime soon so BONES should probably take their time with season 7.
Mar 25, 2023 7:20 AM

Nov 2020
And so ends another season of MHA, it's hard to believe we're already here as it feels like just yesterday that we were getting hyped for Shigaraki's awakening. Overall, this is definitely up there with S2 as the best of the entire show, if not the best thanks to how consistent it was. The music and voice acting was great as always, the pacing was on point, art and animation was solid across the board, etc. Since Nakumura only showed up once (with a cut that was good but not his best) the highs weren't as high as past seasons (we never really got a big oh shit hype moment like Deku vs Todoroki, All Might vs AFO, Endeavor vs High End, etc.) But again the season made up for it by not having any real lows either, staying consistently gripping and interesting throughout. These two arcs were two of the biggest and most well received, with a lot of development and drama for the characters and world of MHA. So it was great to see Bones give it justice like this, especially after they lost a lot of people with S5.

If I had two gripes that held this back from being even better, it would be with the pointless half recap episode in the middle that harmed the momentum of the story, and the adaptation of 285 (Deku vs Shigaraki/Bakugo's sacrifice). It was still decent, but this was a moment that should've gotten the Nakumura treatment and given extra care. Even the animation wasn't that bad, but the overall presentation of the fight (direction, sound design, music) left a lot to be desired, making the fight more mundane than it should've been. And Bakugo's sacrifice felt limp considering how impactful a moment it is. Other than that, I have no complaints. Really solid season that hopefully reminded everyone why this story and world are worth sticking with. Here's to Season 7!
Are ya winning, diners?
Mar 25, 2023 7:20 AM

Feb 2018
Whoa All Might changed into that form again, although for a second tho. The encounter with Stain was not what I expected.

Bakugo starting to call Deku by Izuku? o:

Bruh that knife from Stain didn't make any cuts on the paper nani??

Whoa Star and Stripe shows up? I remember randomly getting spoiled about her from a yt video lmao, didn't expect to see her this soon.

Deku was about to do sussy things with his quirk at the end lmao.

Welp that looks like the final episode, not a bad season, I'll be waiting for the next one.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 25, 2023 7:34 AM

May 2020
good conclusion to this season
season 6 was the best season of my hero hands down
hyped for season 7
can wait to see new heroes from other countries especially USA's number 1 hero
hopefully, it aires soon
this was a solid 9/10 

Mar 25, 2023 7:40 AM
Jun 2007
Deku was able to rest well. Stain only "trust" All Might...
Wow USA No.1
Mar 25, 2023 7:43 AM
Mar 2022
This season was the best so far!
Mar 25, 2023 7:50 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It turned out that Stain wasn’t actually looking for a fight after all and ended up helping All Might find his resolve and gave some very useful information that could change the game. And looks like good ol USA is coming to help out Japan with Stars and Stripes standing on top of what looked like stealth bombers lol, her design just screams America and also looks like a genderbent All Might but honestly I’m into it, excited to see her in the 7th Season which was announced at the end of the episode. And I couldn’t help but notice how bad a lot of the scenes looked in this one, especially during the scenes with Class A, I guess they blew their entire budget at this point lol, because it was very noticeable imo, I really hope the 7th Season can maintain quality better than this season did.

And that ends the 6th Season of MHA, it was overall a very good one with some greats arcs and fights, the Lady Nagant fight being one of my favorites in the series so far. That being said I don’t think this is a lot better than the 5th Season, that one gets a lot of hate but personally I don’t set this one on a much higher bar like most folks do, I enjoyed both quite a bit, just this one had more interesting and engaging arcs. Of course Season 2 is still my favorite.

And now for what I think is another hot take, I think this season had fantastic OPs and EDs all around like MHA typically does, but I do NOT think the 2nd OP of this season is the best of the series. A lot of people were quick to say that early on and it kinda blew my mind, I know everyone’s taste is different but imo MHA has always had banger OPs and EDs and this is just another one to add on to the legacy of great ones, it was fantastic of course but I think that goes for most of the OPs, I think it might have to do with the fact it’s Eve and I enjoy Eve but I don’t think they immediately beat most of the other OPs, I actually liked this 2nd ED of this season more than the OP this time lol, really loved the nostalgic scenes and the classic anime running, and even the song itself was reminiscent of the first ED from Season 1, really loved it. And with that I guess I wait another year or longer for the next season, hope it’s a good one!
TheColonel76Mar 25, 2023 8:08 AM
Mar 25, 2023 8:02 AM
Oct 2016
A great end to the season. Stain being the one to reignite the fire in All Might to be a hero. How being a hero is not about abilities or powers it's about your attitude. How you look at things, how you respond to adversity, how you help those around you. Being a hero is a mindset shown through your actions. That's what makes a hero, All Might felt like he had failed since things have not gone well after his retirement. But his efforts live on through those he's inspired. From that woman whom comes and cleans his statue to the students still carrying on the fight. If he were really still All Might he could've seen those things. Stain had to show him that heroes aren't gone, there's still much to fight for. All Might reinvigorated going to the students seeing their resolve was great. They definitely haven't given up and are ready to fight again after seeing all the aftermath.

Thanks to that information Stain got from tartarus and gave to All Might they now know that Shigaraki is a lot closer to completion that previously thought. The heroes have mere days not months to prepare for the next battle. Things are moving at an accelerated pace with All For One wanting this done now. Loved the ending shot showing the number one American hero coming to help All Might!! I love Stars & Stripes cannot wait to see her in action next season.

Overall this sixth season has been incredible. From start to finish things have not let up, we went from an elongated battle against the newly minted Shigaraki to a hellscape that society became after learning so much of the truth of heroes. This season shook things up like they never have been before in this story. Deku went through such incredible character growth, as did Bakugo, Endeavor, Uraraka, Toga, and so many others. This is the season that changed everything and there's only one to go from here. The villains and heroes and both ramping up again for a big fight!!!

100/100
Mar 25, 2023 8:09 AM
Dec 2022
I'm glad everyone patched things up! I never thought stain would help All Might, guess he really does have a just mind🤷‍♂️? And we got to see the last person All Might saved before he retired, that re-lit his flame. I feel like it's been forever since Deku got some sleep, but he does deserve it, but I guess he'll need some therapy after this is over cuz he has a lot of trauma. Jiro's motivational speech really was moving, I like how those around her were the band from season 4. The final battle is coming... I'm getting pumped up! GO Beyond heroes!!!
Mar 25, 2023 8:09 AM
Jul 2016
such a powerful, well paced season. Amazing exposition without feeling forced or rushed
Mar 25, 2023 8:11 AM

Oct 2018
Another season done, the anime hasn't been the same since the Endeavor fight at the end of the fourth season. But I'm deep enough to continue. Some interesting story beats, wished the Dark Deku aspect could have been explored a bit more. The scene with Stars also had nice sky color. I doubt S7 will be able to wrap things up but S8 should do the job.

Wonder if any sort of movie is coming or not.
Mar 25, 2023 8:12 AM

Jan 2021
Stain ironically has a better grip on the situation better than any hero could. Explaining that All Might is not dead and that the heroic fire is still burning. Its up to the old generation to kindle the fire of young heroes and create the greatest generation of heroes we'll ever see. Stain isn't doom and gloom, he's still fighting for a better society, with a strong unwavering will. This is why that guys my favorite MHA villain. They criminally underused him.

Jiro bounces on Stain's big speech by motivating everyone to become the heroes that reassure people. Basically they collectively all become the next All Might by reassuring people with an I AM HERE. It was really cute how she hugged everyone she was in a band with. Also how she dragged Bakugo was hilarious.
Mar 25, 2023 9:19 AM

Mar 2010
Thats how you make a proper season and holy shit twas a great episode. Seeing the Hero from Usa was cool asf too haha

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 25, 2023 9:22 AM
Nov 2020
I'm really looking forward to the seventh season.
Mar 25, 2023 9:34 AM
Dec 2022
boring filler again
Mar 25, 2023 9:38 AM

Apr 2020
Perfect season and the best since season 3. Great job Bones!
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Mar 25, 2023 9:55 AM

Dec 2016
Star and Stripes. Her voice sounds like Miyuki Sawashiro. Is it her? If so, she's a great choice.

This was a good season. Waiting for the final arc. The feels are going to be strong for that one ;-;

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Mar 25, 2023 9:59 AM

Jul 2022
Star the number one hero in America!, she looked so much like Allmight!
Mar 25, 2023 10:09 AM

Jul 2022
DARK HERO ARC -- END

Welp, that's a wrap folks. Overall a pretty decent season, not the best by any means, but better than the last one by a long shot. The Dark Hero Arc is my favorite arc in the series and I think they did it justice pretty damn well

The tease for Star and Stripe at the end there was pretty rad, I'm excited for her arc next season!
Which begs the question, if they aren't advertising Season 7 as the final season, then a hypothetical 8th season must be the end, right? I can't imagine the series is going to go on for much longer, especially when the final battle begins in S7. Time will tell!

Overall I'm satisfied with how this season ended and I don't hate the show as much as I did when 5 ended. Solid!

Mar 25, 2023 10:14 AM

Feb 2014
Sometimes, it's the unlikeliest of people who would deliver the honest pep talk you you need to hear, even if it hurts. For All might, that pep talk came from Stain of all people. He did a solid job in getting his words through to All Might, even showing him the last person that he saved back in season 3, doing her best to look after the All might statue from constant de-facing. After all, he wants a just world and he's not liking where things are going with, so his timing couldn't be any more perfect to help out with vital information.

And sadly, time is not on their side once again. They have only 3 days before Shigaraki/All For One is ready to roll and while the UN are too focused on paperwork for overseas heroes to help out, Star and Stripe, the number 1 American hero, already left, not caring about said paperwork. I already like her a lot because of that! XD

On the brighter side, it was nice to see Deku being looked after by his classmates. Their heart-to-heart talk was nice, with All Might making an appearance to reassure them and also being honest with them about how it'll get tougher from here on out. Either way, the morale of class 1-A is pretty high again, which is really nice to see. =)

Overall, the 6th season of My Hero Academia was very impressive. It's a sizable improvement over the 5th season in many ways. While the animation was a bit stiff and lacking in some episode during the first half, there was still a good amount of moments where the quality was great, with Mirko's action scenes and Deku's finishing moves against Muscular and Lady Nagant being a prime example. Not only that, but the storytelling and drama was done really well, too.

I think I'll settle with an 8.5/10, rounded up to a 9/10 with MAL's scoring system. I highly look forward to the 7th season now that has been announced! =D
Mar 25, 2023 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
So Star and Stripe actually made her debut as the season's parting gift. That's good to hear.
Mar 25, 2023 10:50 AM
Jan 2023
Sheeeesh this season was rlly good, did not expect that tbh. Def made up for season 5.
Mar 25, 2023 10:51 AM

Dec 2018
this season has been a damned masterpiece. i always thought of MHA as a kind of middling anime that was decent but not great, but this season shows us that it's ready to put on its big boy pants and holy crap has it been a wild ride. i am absolutely looking forward to the conclusion in the next season, and honestly this is probably the best 2 cours of MHA since the first season. so much is going on but we have deku back at the academy, now we are introduced to stars and stripes, who looks like 100 percent waifu, and this is about to get REAL AF. so stoked, great job by the studio, the writer, and the sound team. all around a great display of anime magic. upgrading the show to 9/10.
Mar 25, 2023 10:54 AM

Dec 2018
Switch_Z said:
So Star and Stripe actually made her debut as the season's parting gift. That's good to hear.
man i want stars and stripes to bulli me into submission, i was so stoked when i saw her i was like, "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH". i was actually wondering when international help would come, but it seems like she didn't give a damn about paperwork and just went off with a bunch of stealth bombers, as americans are wont to do.
Mar 25, 2023 10:56 AM

Sep 2017
Lmao it's female All Might but this time she's actually american. Of course she (and everyone else in the UN) is nihongo jouzu. You know with All For One being this super OP evil villain you'd think heroes from other nations would have been involved by now.
Mar 25, 2023 11:21 AM
Jan 2019
I'm so excited about today's wrap up, even though it didn't add much to the story, it saw the clearest character development so far and the appearance of Star. This season had so many amazing moments and I'm going to love it for a while.
The best season of all is coming!!!
Mar 25, 2023 11:25 AM

Apr 2021
This season was awesome!! Definitely the best we've seen!!! Loved it from beginning to end!!!
I'm sure season 7 will be even better considering all the fights we will get to see!!!! Can't wait to see it!!!
Mar 25, 2023 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
Romi Park doing her thing once more. 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Wonderful season overall. 🧐
Mar 25, 2023 11:47 AM

Aug 2019
Stain is a real one

OH MY GOSH THEY SHOWED HER 
STARS AND STRIPES, IT’S HERE 

Murica lmao

Well, that’s a wrap. See you all in the next season.
Mar 25, 2023 12:11 PM
Jul 2022
I liked this episode!
Mar 25, 2023 12:14 PM
Jun 2021
Bits from the episode, i loved the part with Stain and All Might and the girl who was the last person All Might Saved, Yayorozu looks good with her hair open and lastly i really liked Star and Strip's design, muscle mommy fr. My favorite bnha season after a long time ig the last was probably 2 or 3. I hope 7th season's good to. See y'all next season. Plus Ultra
Mar 25, 2023 12:25 PM
Jun 2022
awesomeeeeeee is gooooooood
Mar 25, 2023 12:31 PM

Sep 2014
Good episode, good season. Pretty hyped for the final season (? 7 will be the last right?) Especially with the International heroes.

Maybe we will get a sneak peak of them in the movie.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 25, 2023 1:32 PM

Jun 2021
The best season so far 9/10 for me.
Mar 25, 2023 1:52 PM

Dec 2016
It's been a while since I caught every episode of a 24/25-episode series on release day. This season was MHA's best, in my opinion. Looking forward the next (and potentially, final) one!

EDIT: Still waiting for the day when manga and/or LN readers (of any series, not just this) will just shut the F up. No one cares if you thought the final chapters were mid. No one. We're still gonna watch it; and those of us that enjoyed this season, will most likely enjoy the next. You really, really don't need to come announce that "Star and Stripe was a wasted character" or that "MHA fell off after this point". 

Grow up.
_BankyMar 25, 2023 2:01 PM

Why would I spend my time watching shows I don't like? 💢
Mar 25, 2023 2:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The teasing for what's coming soon is great, only three days, they got to send the best female heroes of the USA she looks so goofy but I can't wait to see her in action xD Definitely one of the best season since S3, I'm confident again about this franchise and definitely looking forward to seeing S7
Mar 25, 2023 2:20 PM
Nov 2020
After season 4 and then even worse, season 5 I was expecting something really bad. But this season was just amazing and probably my favorite one in the whole show. I'm really hyped for season 7 and I'm getting the vibe that season 7 is just gonna be one giant action scene. HYPE!!!
Mar 25, 2023 2:45 PM
Jul 2017
Nicce ending, cant wait for next season!
Mar 25, 2023 3:42 PM
Jan 2021
We really don't need another season of this💀
Mar 25, 2023 3:53 PM

Sep 2017
Cool setup. Looking forward to the next season
To be honest, people might be right about BNHA being too generic; but that's what I love about it. It's one of the few anime that I never felt bored on.
هیچوقت بهتر نمیشه
Mar 25, 2023 3:54 PM

Jan 2015
See you at the 7th season!
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Mar 25, 2023 4:19 PM

Dec 2013
Dunno why this show doesn't excite me anymore, I'll keep watching s7 just to know how it ends.
Mar 25, 2023 4:20 PM

Jun 2012
Lot of good scenes this season. Besides Shigaraki stealing that random hero's cape drip, my fave part was probably the comparison between Endeavour and Hawk's abusive father. Both did shitty things, but only one is trying to redeem themself and make things right which is respectable in my eyes. Rabbit girl put in work too. 5 high end Nomus all by herself.
Mar 25, 2023 5:01 PM

Sep 2011
Worst season of HeroAca honestly.  The PLA arc was dragged out to arbitrarily fill half the season but other then that it was just fine.

But the vigilante/stanky Deku arc was just bad.  Deku just randomly gets full control of all his quirks while going full zero brain cells alongside the three top heroes and All Might with their terrible "use Deku as bait" plan.  Top it off with how bad every single aspect of the next to last episode was.  Just abysmal.  The shonen Jump downward spiral is hitting HeroAca hard.

Also not a negative but I am not a fan or Stars and Stripes design.  Literally just All Might with tits.
Mar 25, 2023 5:11 PM

Jul 2022
Undoubtedly the best MHA season, hopefully they'll keep up like that for the next one
Mar 25, 2023 5:25 PM

Aug 2008
Uraraka deserved a thank you from Deku, going unappreciated there.  

Heroes in such a bad place they need a serial killer to help them out.

That defensive system at the Academy is absurd but anime so I guess need to accept and move on.

Still this season is a definite step up from the mediocre previous one.  Stuff actually happening helps.  Though I got to say the general populous is so ungrateful, would make me throw away my hero costume in disgust as well.
Mar 25, 2023 5:38 PM

Jun 2022
Star and Stripe and All Might would be such a dynamic duo. 
Mar 25, 2023 6:02 PM
Nov 2019
Best season of the show in a long time. Second half especially, took an arc I thought didn't live up to its potential and made it one of my favorites.
Mar 25, 2023 6:11 PM

Sep 2021
Seeing Deku among his class was so sweet! I hope they'll get to fight all together in the final arc!

Anyway, for the season overall, it once again splits between two arcs. The Paranormal War arc sure was amazing action and despair, but it also felt too full at times. It was a bit of a mess of characters and many Class A members got too little screen time. Overall, it's a solid 7/10 for me. The Dark Hero arc on the other hand was amazing. Deku's development, Lady Nagant, Class A coming to get him - that was just beautiful and recaptured the emotional essence and struggle I've been missing for multiple seasons now! This gets 9/10 from me, so the season ends up with 8/10. Not quite as good as season 2 and 3, but much, much better than season 4 and 5 (except school festival - that was good!).

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

423 by SarahxLevi »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

349 by Flynnit »»
Oct 10, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

135 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 1, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

227 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 11:35 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stripes - Mar 11, 2023

300 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 10:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.