Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 23, 2023 10:31 AM
Nov 2019
the anime seems good but somehow kinda gives a dark and unsettling feeling !
Jan 23, 2023 11:52 AM

Aug 2019
Bro I need to see where this is going! I wasn't expecting all the other characters to meet up here! I also need to see what was up with that tunnel. I'm assuming this is going to have something to do with Saitou's world right?

Loving this so far and very excited to see where this goes!

Also what was up with that mushroom and "herotube" 0_o
Jan 23, 2023 12:12 PM

Jan 2013
Say-My-Name said:
God I'm loving this show so much.
 Whew, im not the only weird one :D
Jan 23, 2023 4:11 PM

May 2015
Lol the dick mushroom was probably one of the funniest things I've seen in a while
Jan 23, 2023 4:36 PM
Jan 2020
Lmaoo this show is just something man. It has its moment and just the comedy is something else man. What a fun and just ridiculous episode. really enjoy it.
Jan 23, 2023 5:47 PM
Mar 2021
New Arc!! (I guess?)
Saitou Cave has been unlocked!
Jan 23, 2023 10:57 PM
Jan 2017
wow Live segggs, in The hero party,,
Jan 24, 2023 4:13 AM

Aug 2013
I didn't expect the hero party segment to turn out like that. It caught me off guard. And we need more of the ninja and the witch.

Jan 24, 2023 11:00 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Still my most favourite new show of the season, it never missed so far. 

It's sad that many people don't get this. 
Jan 24, 2023 11:26 AM

Dec 2021
this show is so idiotic that I'm enjoying it more than I expected. every short story is enjoyable.

𝓢𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓪
𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸
Jan 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Jul 2017
Hah, a marriage consultation office in another world? That's unique. And Morlock trying his luck, no go, old geezer.

Raelza saving Saitou from the succubus, and at least Lafa helped saved her face. The Charm trick does not work on Morlock though.

A trap where you'll be struck by lightning if you wear metal armour, just strip lols.

Morlock is the POWER wizard...for all the wrong reasons lols.

The shadow master ninja...is no match for a witch, even with underlings. But his move is swave though, how did he manage to fall under the spell of a kiss lols.

The usual Hero's Party contraption...is so hilariously stupid lols. Livestreaming as well? That's insane.

The cock comes back to haunt as a mushroom lols, what an astounding thing to see.

Saitou's wire cutter broke, and getting the retired master Bohnbain to fix it is a cinch, but the food is merry, and Saitou catching a cold does not bode well for the party, which he is actually quite useful.

Figuring things about the iron golem, and it's back to the same dungeon labyrinth as before, but with less rewards. A robot vacuum that opens a new pathway, and there're more mysteries to be explored.

A rather OK episode...
Jan 24, 2023 11:34 AM
Mar 2020
--Kaori-- said:
royalnobody said:
They.... didn't? I rewatched the beginning of the first episode and they said something like "You wanted a skilled thief, right?". we don't get much info on what happened after the transportation so he could have introduced his skills and they simply took him as a thief because they heard he could pick locks. 

and only morlock said he's not from this world when Saito first arrived. what do you mean they knew each other from the very beginning?
I rewatched it too and you're right, I guess it was the impression I got.This is why the time jumping doesn't work, not only did I mistake that but this explains Raelza's reactions with Saitou in the ep, this must've  been soon after Saitou arrived as Raelza was clearly embarrassed/shy about what happened between them but we wouldn't be able to piece that together till 2 eps later... The short ep format can work, I just wish they'd do it in proper order of timeline point a to b.

While I do understand how you feel, I kinda like the non-linear storytelling from this series. We don't really get it from anime a whole lot these days, because if done poorly, it can lead to a big mess of a plot that only serves to confuse its viewers. That said, I don't think this series is guilty of that (so far, at least). I think non-linear storytelling can be a fun way to keep us invested in the small details in the story that could lead to more exploration or explanation down the road. It often feels like you're a detective looking for clues. And then when certain moments come up, with all of the clues we've gathered, it'll make us go: "Oh! I get it, now!" or something like that. Once I understood the style in which this story would be told, best believe I started paying attention to every last detail. From character interactions to things pertaining to lore. Lol

I recommend you watch it while keeping all that in mind. 
Jan 25, 2023 6:21 AM

May 2009
The mushroom was less censored in the manga
Jan 25, 2023 8:44 AM
Oct 2022
Wow I'm really impressed by the the technic that they are using in the story line. Actually I really do wish that RAELZA and SAITO ends up in good.
Jan 25, 2023 10:44 AM

Nov 2013
oh so excited to watch more of this... not lol

matchmaking services? that's an interesting one, maybe i should look for one of those shops
low level old guy wants a cute 20yo girl, good luck with that lol
i wonder what kind of woman our old mage was looking for

there's a succubus charming Saito, and Raelza entered berserker mode at the sight of her beloved being taken away lol poor succubus was scared out of her mind
Saito was still under the charm and almost kissed Raelza, i wonder if she wanted the spell to stop or not haha
old mage making a move on the succubus, for a moment i thought Raelza was like me and wanted the old man to stay down there forever, but she knows he will just come back later

a trap that shocks people who wear iron, Raelza got to use Saito clothes lol meanwhile dumbass mage forgot about it... yeah very funny...

that mage with the big staff, maybe our old guy should take notes, that way he wouldn't need to remember the spells

that ninja guy learned from Shikamaru shadow jutsu
that being said, i wasn't expecting that ending, he went for a kiss :O

the sword part lol as long as they have a pretty face (or connections), the guys will let them be the heroes
dafuq that ending, were they streaming ecchi stuff on youtube while the priest was pretending to sleep?

ah yes, an addictive dildo mushroom ... wtf is this lol

a dwarf hiding behind over 100 locks, it's probably impossible to open them all ... for anyone other than Saito ofc, that's literally his main skill lol
no, don't bring guns, that's the worst thing ever

uff, the party can't work without Saito's support (remembering incantations, keeping extra weapons or shielding the fairy), reminds me of a couple recent anime (like beast tamer or Kaiko Sareta), but at least in this case, the party didn't need to kick him out to know they need him lol

we finally see how he was isekaied, this time truck-kun didn't kill him but he got teleported into ... Raelza's bed? what? LOL
i like how multiple people know he is not from that world, usually no one says anything

back to the dungeon, they aren't finding any treasure
until they find... a vacuum cleaner? and thanks to it, they found a new part for the dungeon, named Saito's tunnel (they should have explored it more before leaving)

there's a ton of adventurers ready to explore this new place, including many of the characters we saw in the other episodes, like the licker healer, the twintailed girl with a big axe, or today's mage with a big spear staff and the new hentai heroes
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jan 25, 2023 12:17 PM
Jan 2021
algumas esquetes mais fracas, mas teve bons momentos, especialmente aquele final que parece que vai alterar o rumo da história
Jan 26, 2023 4:37 AM

Aug 2014
oh boy, I love this anime. If only they can make a more consistent flow this show will be really great
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 PM

Jan 2021
It looks like the story is gonna start coming together in the coming episodes, which is good, but I really liked the segmented flow of the show. Reminds me a lot of shows like Lucky Star, where episodes were always segmented (Lucky Star does it better I feel, but this is still good)

Jan 27, 2023 2:27 PM
Dec 2022
What doesn't surprise me is that he got isekai'd through the classic Truck-kun (Which I now know why people say that), but what does surprise me is that he arrived in Raelza's bed, and she was naked. I can't believe that's how he met them XD. Is this part related to how she developed feelings for him? The party discovered a new part of the dungeon, that's so cool, and all the random people I saw have gathered too! What a quick development in this series.
Jan 27, 2023 8:50 PM

Nov 2013
Honestly, this show is just really funny. Super refreshing
Jan 29, 2023 1:06 AM
Oct 2019
[font="Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, \"PT Sans Caption\", sans-serif"]Ayoo Morlock saying what to the Succubus? LMAO[/font]

[font="Roboto, Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, \"PT Sans Caption\", sans-serif"]bruhh there are so many sus thing in this episode[/font]
Jan 29, 2023 8:47 AM

Jul 2017
Oh the stories are converging.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey there

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 29, 2023 10:00 AM
Jul 2022
him making a mark in the world in that way with his unique skillset is surprisingly positive in a humble and positive way
Jan 31, 2023 2:15 PM

May 2015
I love how the series randomly focuses on other parties cause it expands the world a bit and we get to know different parties. I can't wait to see more of that witch and the ninja lmao. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 4, 2023 10:20 PM

Mar 2022
excuz me while I just sayyyyyy.... whaaaattt the hell?!

Feb 13, 2023 7:08 AM

Dec 2018
this show is interesting. i only added it on accident but it's been a fun few episodes. i like the skits that also play into an overarching plot and the fact that it doesn't take itself too seriously.
Feb 13, 2023 1:16 PM
Mar 2018
the episode was all over the place
Feb 14, 2023 10:12 AM
Oct 2019
wut dafuq was that?
Mar 30, 2023 1:14 AM

Sep 2012
succubus part:

Lafanpan: should i have W8 bit longer?

Raelza: shut up

ME: LOL

Sugram22Mar 30, 2023 1:17 AM
Apr 10, 2023 7:18 AM

Oct 2022
The ninja scene going into hell and escaping to kiss the witch was random af lmao this anime is weird but I kinda like it

Also, nice to finally see an avengers assemble moment at the end where all the randoms we met are converging together.

Jul 26, 2023 6:56 AM
Sep 2009
Enjoying the stuff that focuses on the main quartet, but find my mind wandering whenever it cuts to all these random side characters. Hoping their relevance will become clearer soon.
Jul 29, 2023 10:44 AM
Aug 2022
good
jdnjnjndjenjen

Aug 12, 2023 7:18 PM
May 2014
meia boca, o suficiente para assistir o próximo.
Sep 22, 2023 11:12 PM
Dec 2022
An OK episode. The ninja and the witch is fun. The hero born with the withdrawing of the sword is fun. Then how the committee picks other members of the hero party - idol mage, human priest who is related to one of the committee and how their hero party is being watched by all. Then back to Saitou's adventure. Feels disjointed with the continuity.

Though we get introduced to Donbain the dwaft mastersmith which door's 108 locks opened by Saito. Then Saito found a robot vacuum whilst looking for the iron golem remnants and opened a new tunnel named Saitou's tunnel leading to more new levels. This leads to more adventurers and more money into the old dungeon.
Nov 6, 2023 2:00 PM

Feb 2017
I really like the skit style, good to see everything conecting.
Dec 21, 2023 10:04 PM

Jan 2017
This anime is really good, I'm actually enjoying it unlike a certain "Vending Machine" Isekai.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jan 20, 7:05 AM

Sep 2014
Every single scene was amazing once again!

Is it just me or do some of the soundtracks sound like they belong into Skyrim?

After this, a sword and a vending machine I wonder if there is an isekai where you reincarnate with/as a truck, you know, the isekai truck
Comander-07Jan 20, 7:12 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 15, 9:20 PM
Oct 2021
this show feels like I'm scrolling through youtube shorts and that is rather unpleasant
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

126 by pleasedfish »»
Sep 20, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2023

58 by aslancs »»
Sep 19, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

129 by VCSMaster »»
Aug 25, 9:16 PM

» There's a saddening amount of people who want to see a proper arc in this show.

Say-My-Name - Jan 22, 2023

33 by Talamare »»
Jul 5, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

56 by AnimeJunki3 »»
Jun 3, 11:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.