Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 25, 2019 12:12 PM
May 2019
Zaugr said:
Weebover9000 said:
Yeah, its really hard for me to hate an anime so bad Id rate it lower than a six, there has to be pigs flying for that to happen cause at the end of the day im just in this genre for entertainment. Also could of sworn I saw you saying japan has shit taste if they enjoy shield hero.

Hey I'm here for entertainment too. Just value different things more/less than you I guess.
And aw shit you got me there. Though in my defense I didn't DIRECTLY call them or anyone else as having bad taste--it was indirect if anything... And saying someone has "bad taste" is hardly "trashing", it's more just saying "yours don't align with mine"... right? Of course tastes that don't align whatsoever with mine are gonna seem bad to me. Right? Right?

Yeah, however, I still think what you did earlier was highly immature and could of been handled in a much more civilized manner, this is the kind of toxicity that drives people away from the forums.
Jun 25, 2019 12:14 PM
Jan 2018
i really hoping one of the new characters will be the Kumoko from so what im a spider
Jun 25, 2019 12:15 PM
May 2019
Mattinator95 said:
i really hoping one of the new characters will be the Kumoko from so what im a spider

I dont think that will happen as it doesnt even have an anime out yet, people who dont read the manga and ln, which will be the majority, will be lost. Unless S2 decides to come out after its anime finishes.
Jun 25, 2019 12:20 PM

May 2016
Weebover9000 said:
Yeah, however, I still think what you did earlier was highly immature and could of been handled in a much more civilized manner, this is the kind of toxicity that drives people away from the forums.

If someone sharing an obviously exaggerated-for-comedic-effect reaction and criticizing a show's characters is "toxic", then yeah--I don't think those people are very well suited for internet forums anyway. Or any fan discussion for that matter...

I think this more comes down to you getting upset about what I said because you can't take a negative reaction to something you personally love.
"This screeching isnt necessary ffs, shield hero has good and bad just like any other isekai, it really isnt that terrible."
It's shown pretty clearly by you getting so agitated out of no where and originally focusing on how my opinion was wrong rather than the way I expressed it (you only decided to focus on that after we started talking as we are now). I'd say your type drives more people away man. People are gonna bash and despise your favourite shows/LNs sometimes, accept it.
ZaugrJun 25, 2019 12:24 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2019 12:20 PM
Jan 2018
Weebover9000 said:
Mattinator95 said:

I dont think that will happen as it doesnt even have an anime out yet, people who dont read the manga and ln, which will be the majority, will be lost. Unless S2 decides to come out after its anime finishes.

shame , well theres death march , sao , devil is a part timer , log horizon , no game no life
Jun 25, 2019 12:23 PM
May 2019
Mattinator95 said:
Weebover9000 said:

shame , well theres death march , sao , devil is a part timer , log horizon , no game no life

I would love to see maou and emi animated again, even if its just in chibi form! Its been so long...
Jun 25, 2019 12:24 PM
May 2019
Zaugr said:
Weebover9000 said:

If someone sharing an obviously exaggerated-for-comedic-effect reaction and criticizing a show's characters is "toxic", then yeah--I don't think those people are very well suited for internet forums anyway. Or any fan discussion for that matter...

I think this more comes down to you getting upset about what I said because you can't take a negative reaction to something you personally love.
"This screeching isnt necessary ffs, shield hero has good and bad just like any other isekai, it really isnt that terrible."
It's shown pretty clearly by you getting so agitated out of no where and originally focusing on how my opinion was wrong rather than the way I expressed it (you only decided to focus on that after we started talking as we are now). I'd say your type drives more people away man.

You know, anyone would consider your complaint about SH with all caps screeching, not comedic effect. I never said your opinion was wrong either, now did I? All I said was "its not that bad, all isekais have their good and bads", thats not calling your opinion wrong.
Jun 25, 2019 12:31 PM

May 2016
Weebover9000 said:
You know, anyone would consider your complaint about SH with all caps screeching, not comedic effect.

Zaugr said:
PLEASE DONT HAVE THE TRANSFER STUDENTS BE SHIELD HERO CHARACTERS NEXT SEASON
PLEASE
I BEG YOU, I CANT BEAR THEM ANYMORE
NO MORE "I HAVE LITERALLY ONE QUALITY, BEING CRINGE-INDUCINGLY EDGY AND MOODY" NAOFUMI AND "NAOFUMISAMAAA" RALPHTALIA

DONT TARNISH THE ACTUAL DECENT SHOWS AND CHARACTERS HERE WITH THEM ILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

I'll accept Reincarnated as a Slime characters and the NGNL characters okay. Just not them. And no Wizard's Grandson whatever either, I really don't want to have to watch that show. PLEASE NO SHIELD HERO
Oh god what if it's SAO...

Yeah this TOTALLY doesn't come off as hyperbole at all. I'm literally begging on my knees to them with my arms raised, and I will literally perish if it happens since I am at my limit. I'd DEFINITELY do whatever it takes, including selling everything I own and killing somebody. Yes.
...It being screeching and it being exaggeration aren't mutually exclusive dude. It was exaggeration because it was screeching.

Weebover9000 said:
I never said your opinion was wrong either, now did I? All I said was "its not that bad, all isekais have their good and bads", thats not calling your opinion wrong.

You quite literally disagreed with my opinion. So yes, you did. You saw me expressing how it and it's characters were terrible and said "its not that bad, it's X".
...Is this some sort of joke?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2019 12:33 PM

Jul 2017
Kazuma turned into Usopp there lol. Overall, awesome crossover from 4 shows that i really enjoyed! Character interactions were the best thing this anime had to offer, and with this, the comedy was also really good as well! Can't wait for the next season and to see who are the new transfer students!

8/10
Jun 25, 2019 12:33 PM
May 2019
Zaugr said:
Weebover9000 said:
You know, anyone would consider your complaint about SH with all caps screeching, not comedic effect.

Zaugr said:
PLEASE DONT HAVE THE TRANSFER STUDENTS BE SHIELD HERO CHARACTERS NEXT SEASON
PLEASE
I BEG YOU, I CANT BEAR THEM ANYMORE
NO MORE "I HAVE LITERALLY ONE QUALITY, BEING CRINGE-INDUCINGLY EDGY AND MOODY" NAOFUMI AND "NAOFUMISAMAAA" RALPHTALIA

DONT TARNISH THE ACTUAL DECENT SHOWS AND CHARACTERS HERE WITH THEM ILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

I'll accept Reincarnated as a Slime characters and the NGNL characters okay. Just not them. And no Wizard's Grandson whatever either, I really don't want to have to watch that show. PLEASE NO SHIELD HERO
Oh god what if it's SAO...

Yeah this TOTALLY doesn't come off as hyperbole at all. I'm literally begging on my knees to them with my arms raised, and I will literally perish if it happens since I am at my limit. I'd DEFINITELY do whatever it takes, including selling everything I own and killing somebody. Yes.
...It being screeching and it being exaggeration aren't mutually exclusive dude. It was exaggeration because it was screeching.

Weebover9000 said:
I never said your opinion was wrong either, now did I? All I said was "its not that bad, all isekais have their good and bads", thats not calling your opinion wrong.

You quite literally disagreed with my opinion. So yes, you did. You saw me expressing how it and it's characters were terrible and said "its not that bad, it's X".
...Is this some sort of joke?

Disagreeing with someone does not=thinking their opinion is wrong.
Jun 25, 2019 12:35 PM

May 2016
Weebover9000 said:

"it really isnt that terrible."
- You, quite plainly disagreeing with my opinion.

You're being purposefully obtuse now.
ZaugrJun 25, 2019 12:38 PM
Jun 25, 2019 12:38 PM
May 2019
Zaugr said:
Weebover9000 said:

"it really isnt that terrible"
- You, quite plainly disagreeing with my opinion.

You're being purposefully obtuse now. Nice btw that you excluded that tid-bit from your original message.

I didnt edit any of my replies to you at all, so no idea what you're spouting there. However, I dont want to keep flooding this forum with a petty argument so I'll just stop here, lets just agree to disagree and move on, weve both acted somewhat immature in this topic.
Edit: nvm I see what you mean now
Jun 25, 2019 12:40 PM
Jan 2018
Happy it's been confirmed that power balance in this world is bad, now I can confidently say Ainz would obliterate anyone there with ease.
Jun 25, 2019 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
Yo, who are going to be those transfer students?

I'd like to see Wiz and Sebas.
Jun 25, 2019 12:51 PM

Sep 2014
Good stuff. Solid 9/10
Jun 25, 2019 1:11 PM

Feb 2013
Yautja said:
caio_brb said:

Kadokawa isn't considering your opinion though, but their most successful series. Or successful Isekai for this case, which is their most successful current LN either way.

No shit Sherlock. That's not my point. I was just saying, I hope this shit series doesn't get added to a relatively good and funny parody show filled with good shows. And I highly, highly doubt that fucking Shield Hero is their most successful series. It's a mediocre fad that will die in the next couple of years. The readers of this show's source material, myself included, know just how bad it gets. Visiting place where the readers are is exactly where that POS gets the most shit.

I didn't say that SHield Hero was their most successful series. I said that their most successful Isekai are the ones who will be there. If it's Shield Hero or not, it's another story.

And of course SAO isn't there because they don't consider it an Isekai, for example, otherwise it would be as it's the best-selling light novel of all time and one of the best-selling novels in Japan as well.
Jun 25, 2019 1:19 PM
Apr 2016
Mediocre last episode, but I guess it's expected... there's no need to go full spectacular when they have already announced S2. The show has been a GREAT comedy so far. There was literally no episode where I didn't die laughing (except the last one which tbh wasn't really that funny compared to the previous ones). All I'm hoping is 2 episodes per week with the same length. 23 minute episodes just wouldn't work as good as 12 minute episodes with 2 episodes per week.
Jun 25, 2019 1:45 PM

Jul 2007
Oh my god I loved this soooo much! I'm so hyped for second season!!! There hasn't been a single episode that I didn't laugh so far. The anime is a little bit silly but I don't care at all! The interactions are priceless!! I wonder about next season members. Naofumi and Raphtalia plus Asuna and Kirito? Maybe slime too? I don't care I just want more!
Jun 25, 2019 1:48 PM

Feb 2015
caio_brb said:
Yautja said:

No shit Sherlock. That's not my point. I was just saying, I hope this shit series doesn't get added to a relatively good and funny parody show filled with good shows. And I highly, highly doubt that fucking Shield Hero is their most successful series. It's a mediocre fad that will die in the next couple of years. The readers of this show's source material, myself included, know just how bad it gets. Visiting place where the readers are is exactly where that POS gets the most shit.

I didn't say that SHield Hero was their most successful series. I said that their most successful Isekai are the ones who will be there. If it's Shield Hero or not, it's another story.

And of course SAO isn't there because they don't consider it an Isekai, for example, otherwise it would be as it's the best-selling light novel of all time and one of the best-selling novels in Japan as well.

Oh go away. Quit being a pedantic and semantic ass.

Never said a thing about SAO.

You're just bringing up irrelevant stuff for no reason. I don't see why you're talking to me. Nothing you've said to me has any meaning beyond peacocking, like you've done to several other people.

Are you the idiot that tried to tell me shoujo wasn't a genre? Sure wouldn't surprise me.
Jun 25, 2019 2:07 PM
Apr 2019
I see there are those who don't like Shield Hero present in Season 2, but it seems like the market speaks differently, they are not popular only in the eyes of those who hate it, unfortunately I find a lot of people who hope they take part in Season 2. So let's see who the students the transfer. I'm so boring why there are always those who like and who hate ... XD I like all the Isekai anime, whoever it is, I will really enjoy it :D
Jun 25, 2019 2:42 PM

Nov 2017
Good show just to kill time

Jun 25, 2019 2:45 PM

Apr 2015
S2 already announced right after the finale, that's a surprise! I wonder which Anime they will include in next season. I would love to see Shield Hero.

Great series, interactions is really gold in this eventho I am not too fond of the chibi style, it was a blast.

8/10
Jun 25, 2019 3:25 PM

Aug 2018
That was great, I like this style of anime. I'd appreciated if it was a bit longer than 12 minutes though !
Jun 25, 2019 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
This was a lot of fun. I will definitely watch another season. 7/10
Jun 25, 2019 3:38 PM
Nov 2017
Kazuma and company, ion know what yall talking about but yall need to get the hell out that world. You have a movie coming up in August
Jun 25, 2019 3:39 PM
Jan 2019
Very funny and entertaining series. Can't wait for season 2.

I don't care what anyone says, Shield Hero cast better be in season 2. They are much better than garbage and dull Slime cast.
Jun 25, 2019 4:10 PM

Feb 2019
Ngl I ship Tanya and Kazuma lol. I love Tanya, Kazuma, Ainz and Subaru's dynamic, it's so cool to come back and watch this after watching all 4 series and reading the LN's etc. Can't wait for next season, hope it's not too long a wait and also hope we get naofumi and Rimuru
Jun 25, 2019 4:17 PM

Mar 2014
Easily 10/10
everything in this show is just PERFECT, as well as the Announcement at the end.
I have never had such a great time to wait each week to Tuesday's, just for a 12-min show... THIS IS AMAZING Series over here!
sure, everyone has their own Taste and I respect that, but I truly love this Isekai Quartet more than the Show's themselves 😆
the Puchi World is so DAMN GOOD Animated, you can literally see how accurate each Character is in this show, to such a CRAZY Level, no show can compete with this show's Character designs.
the outcome came to that each character pools out his/her best move, and that was sure epic!!

I'm gonna Miss that show so Bad!!!

as for the Transfer Students, more likely that shield hero will come, SAO isn't an Isekai so it's impossible to happen, and No game no life is just way to old to adapt into chibi characters by my opinion.

Waiting for Season 2!!!

Isekai Quartet!
Isekai Quartet!!
Isekai Quartet!!!
Jun 25, 2019 4:35 PM

Dec 2014
Funny that the last episode was actually the weakest of the bunch.

I love how Subaru accomplished nothing yet had all these heroic scenes while falling down. XD
Ains-sama MVP. xD

Kazuma with them plays and Tanya with them finishes. xD

Overall, great show. Loved the concept of this and the interaction were great and the show was consistently funny.

8/10, bring on S2. Would be interesting to see some more isekai shows get added to this.
Jun 25, 2019 4:50 PM

Mar 2010
don't mind me, just fanboying over Ainz here. Ainz princess carried Kazuma and Subaru. Lol

i swear Kazuma says Soge-king lol

Can't wait for season 2.
StardewJun 25, 2019 4:53 PM
Jun 25, 2019 4:52 PM

Nov 2016
Fuck, now I'm really looking forward to season 2 :D

Great finale and overall a pretty fun ride, even tho it took me 2 or 3 episodes to get into it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 25, 2019 5:46 PM
Dec 2017
What a great season, can't wait for the next one! Hope they do increase the time as it is too short right now. <3 loved it
Jun 25, 2019 7:01 PM

Oct 2012
Far better than I thought it would be and very hyped for season TWO. 6+/10
I thought it slowed down a bit in the last two episodes. Personally, preferred the talk in the classrooms over the action.
modboyJun 25, 2019 10:31 PM
Jun 25, 2019 7:07 PM

Feb 2014
Season finale! What a fun ride. Ains, Tanya, Subaru and well eh Kazuma combi is terrific. Can't wait for season 2.
Btw was there an ED card on this episode?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 25, 2019 7:16 PM
Apr 2019
It was so wholesome. Tanya and Ains became fast friends, or at the very least good acquaintances that she even dropped the honorific. Kazuma and Subaru looks like they came to find ground between them. So wholesome, I couldn't stop smiling.
I really hope season two has Rimuru and friends. I feel like that would be a hilarious addition in some aspects.
Jun 25, 2019 7:16 PM
Jan 2019
modboy said:
Far better than I thought it would be and very hyped for season 4. 6+/10
I thought it slowed down a bit in the last two episodes. Personally, preferred the talk in the classrooms over the action.

Season 4? What the hell are you talking about?
Jun 25, 2019 9:19 PM
Jun 2017
LOVE THAT FINAL EPISODE... the chemistry of Tanya, Ainz, Subaru and Kazuma are great as they have shown their skills in that final boss battle... yeah...

and its not yet over as in the final second of the episode Roswald showed a season 2... yeah!!! great news..
Jun 25, 2019 9:28 PM
Mar 2017
Undoubtedly I can say this was the most ambitious and successful crossover I've seen, this final episode was excellent, the four protagonists highlight their strengths and were able to beat Destroyer and the teachers.

Subaru and Kazuma were the best, poor Subaru sacrificing himself again to help his friends, but the worst was that he did not return although Ainz saved him and the damned Kazuma despite not being able to use "Steal" with his luck he still had his other abilities that made him earn the respect of Tanya, I laughed a lot while Kazuma repeated "snipe" every time with that serious and cool voice.

But without a doubt Tanya was the heroine of the day, with her speed thanks to her magical mechanism she managed to beat Destroyer ... ahh and thanks to Kazuma who could successfully use "steal".

I am not surprised they did not return to their respective worlds, Roswaal knew how to cheat everyone in the class, but at least they are taking it positively, especially Ainz who sees this school environment has helped his guardians, seeing Albedo smile so happy like that is proof of what Ainz said.
Emilia is so pure and adorable and if she is having fun in that world it is something worth keeping, the same with Rem who also seemed to enjoy her new friends Shalltear and Albedo.
I am not sad that this anime is over because just reading there will be a second season I was immediately happy, I want to know who the new students will be, although knowing the amount of Isekais animes there is, it only remains to think what anime would be the most able to share screen with this group and most importantly, I just hope that these new students join the class where is the lonely Yun Yun, so that at last she has someone who can consider her classmate.

There are also the characters from Log Horizon, Death March, Tensei slime and shield hero or even more characters of the animes that are part of this crossover, but that would be just my speculation, who knows what they would surprise us with (If the production considers marketing, most likely, many animes that were mentioned in the comments will be in the list to participate, including the hated Shield Hero).

PS: I swear if they put the idiotic characters of isekai smartphone this anime will go to the sovereign shit that would be a disgrace.
Jun 25, 2019 9:35 PM
Nov 2018
That was fine all in all. Gah ReZero characters can feel so dull at times especially put in stark contrast with Kono Suba.

Guess a second season is nice given no Kono suba soon. Nice everyone had fun making it.

Shield Hero could be Ok maybe. The Show is a wreck but the main characters can be entertaining at times and the manga is enjoyable enough.

SAO though seems like the most fun option. Boring characters but its the grand daddy. Who knows the writer could rejuvenate someone.
Jun 25, 2019 9:40 PM

Dec 2008
I hope the next season is full length, especially if they are adding more characters.
I hope they keep the additional series to franchises that are actually good. No Death March or Shield Hero please.
Jun 25, 2019 10:31 PM

Oct 2012
TheGratefulDead said:
modboy said:
Far better than I thought it would be and very hyped for season 4. 6+/10

Season 4? What the hell are you talking about?

Just a typo... fixed.
Jun 25, 2019 11:46 PM

Mar 2019
Isekai Hype x4*2

Slimes, Heroes, Gamers, Demonlords?...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 26, 2019 12:54 AM

May 2013
Who are the transfer students? Hopefully the next season will have longer episodes.
Jun 26, 2019 1:34 AM

Aug 2011
One of the few shows that made me cry with laughter, easy 10/10
Jun 26, 2019 1:37 AM

Aug 2013
Legendary series with a new season to come. I'ma laugh if Shield Hero makes its foray into this. Really hoping SAO doesn't come in...then again, do we even consider SAO an Isekai series? Anyways, funny till the end. Even made me like Youjo Senki a bit after this.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 26, 2019 1:49 AM

Nov 2017
- 50% people in here, talk shit about this anime
- the others wondering who the fuck is the transfer student
- S2 hype,
- ??/10
Now Loading.....
Jun 26, 2019 2:42 AM

Jan 2018
That was such a good final ep for the season, so glad it is getting a second season and there is no shortage of possibilities for who it could be.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Jun 26, 2019 2:49 AM

Apr 2018
Oh damn it ended already. I loved this so far so I'm going to miss this. Come on, why didn't they show the transferees what a tease.
Jun 26, 2019 3:42 AM
Nov 2017
Woah! An amazing episode with all the main characters showing off their powers. Undead all over as expected by Ains.
Jun 26, 2019 3:45 AM

Apr 2009
I really enjoyed this. I did wish it wasn't chibi as they all acted normal unlike Index-tan but they probably have budget constraints. So it appears the transfer students must come from popular LN series under Kadokawa. From this thread, Shield Hero is one such series. Any others?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

81 by Magicmist »»
Oct 2, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

128 by Magicmist »»
Oct 2, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2019

110 by Magicmist »»
Sep 30, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2019

77 by Magicmist »»
Sep 29, 3:35 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

72 by Magicmist »»
Sep 28, 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.