Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 19, 2017 5:05 AM

Jul 2012
Great episode! anyone of you guys know the background music before keita's confession? the one played in his flashbacks. Thanks!
Aug 19, 2017 6:42 AM

Aug 2012
GYAAAA~ that ending. ROFL
Aug 19, 2017 7:55 AM

Nov 2014
I saw this coming, but I'm not disappointed. I just hope they won't back off in the next episode.

Btw. I love how quickly she answered lol.
Aug 19, 2017 10:43 AM

Dec 2014
Love how every single character is going nuts in this show. :P
Aug 19, 2017 10:46 AM
Feb 2017
Ok legit one of my favorite things about this show so far is all the chaos and confusion between everyone's different POVs and thoughts, and this episode does that perfectly. Like legit if they just talked out their feelings everything would be ok and everyone would be happy, but nope, they start overthinking and everything starts going crazy, and I can tell you from experience these confusing chains of events caused by miscommunication are pretty realistic. I loved that ending how Tendou gave an automatic response but then it took everyone a couple seconds to realize that he just asked her out and she said yes. It was hilarious how chill Amano was when he realized he said the wrong thing because everyone reacted to him asking her out. Can't wait for next week! (TBH kinda missed the OP this episode lol)
Aug 19, 2017 10:51 AM

Apr 2013
Haha, what a legit awesome ending. I had no idea how that was going to go, but i didn't expect that. So many variables...

And i'm glad that first scene in episode one is finally explained. I was wondering what that situation was about. Also, that class-wide 'EEEHHHHHHHHHHHH?' at the end was unbelievably awesome. Can't wait until next week's ep.
curzon17Aug 19, 2017 11:30 AM
Aug 19, 2017 11:05 AM

Feb 2009
Haha great epd! I love how they were all trying to figure this thing out in class lol.
Aug 19, 2017 12:13 PM

Jan 2016
The facial expressions in this anime are hilarious. I'm actually glad they didn't have the OP or ED this episode to make sure they adapted the LN with as much time as they could. This episode left me with a smile, and I'm in anticipation to see how the rest of this goes.

Aug 19, 2017 12:40 PM

Sep 2015
Well this episode had a really good ending if nothing else. I'd say the misunderstandings and ship baiting maybe over soon. But if you take that away what's even left with this show? A few cute characters and some video game references when it can be bothered? Besides part of me's even started to be amused again by how awful the leads lack of communication is. But it is also frustrating that these characters still phrase things in the stupidest manner. And for whatever reason refuse to directly confront or even address one another.

That was one hell of an ending though. I think Tendou-san's the cutest and was starting to think her role in the series was bordering on cruel. And I had kind of given up that her and Amano would ever reach any kind of true understanding of their mutual feelings. It'd be like Nisekoi or something where they just chase each other until the author runs completely out of ideas. But out of the blue they're just dating now? I'm about that. If they troll us and upend this at the beginning of the next episode. I don't know how I'll take it.

I also just have to say. For a show with relatively little fan service thus far (though a fuckton of moe tropes and shit). It has some LEWD end cards and eye catches. I liked the one this week.
Aug 19, 2017 12:44 PM
Jul 2015
Really funny episode.
However, the 'misunderstandings' can easily be solved by talking everything out. If they keep it up like this I'll probably get very annoyed with the characters.
Aug 19, 2017 1:39 PM

Jan 2017
Lol it was a nice episode. How can Keita be so stupid to even make that last mistake
Karasuno Fight!!!
Aug 19, 2017 2:18 PM

Aug 2008
@GenesisAria Whether majority agrees with something or not doesn't matter much and in this case not at all, but I digress.

Implying that someone imposes regret upon himself when not finding predictable jokes funny is a pretty bizarre thing to say. Also, I don't buy in the idea that entertainment or comedy is something you shouldn't think about, i. e. mindless. That might work for slapstick, but not for actual comedy. Otherwise you might as well settle for tickling or nitrous oxide.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 19, 2017 3:08 PM

Feb 2009
this show is so ridiculously funny lol

Aug 19, 2017 3:55 PM

May 2017
this is getting a little bit retarded, i wonder how they will cancel that confession lol
Aug 19, 2017 6:01 PM
Oct 2015
That hype for the confession...
I'm probably the only person who saw the last scene on youtube without context and quickly binged watched the current 6 episodes to know what's going on.
Heckle was here...
Aug 19, 2017 9:01 PM

Feb 2015
What a fuckin show. I'm dying over here. This shit is too funny.
Aug 19, 2017 9:20 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! DAMN! this is such a total mess!
Everyone is thinking the wrong information and assumes a lot of different outcomes!
That ero end card was extremely hot! the bikini butt of Tendou! very meaty and very revealing!
5/5.

Aug 19, 2017 10:51 PM

May 2016
woowwwww the end of the episode blow my my mind
『  』
Aug 19, 2017 11:12 PM

Dec 2009
Antanaru said:
@GenesisAria Whether majority agrees with something or not doesn't matter much and in this case not at all, but I digress.

Implying that someone imposes regret upon himself when not finding predictable jokes funny is a pretty bizarre thing to say. Also, I don't buy in the idea that entertainment or comedy is something you shouldn't think about, i. e. mindless. That might work for slapstick, but not for actual comedy. Otherwise you might as well settle for tickling or nitrous oxide.
Hmm, what i'm saying is it's a psychological effect, much the same as what you experience when you feel that sensation of dread from spoilers. It's that depressive feeling of having lost something, missed out, or finding out that something wasn't as good as you'd hoped because of the impression projected upon it.

I didn't say comedy is something you shouldn't think about, i'm talking about projecting expectations and presumptions onto things, as well as correlating it with other things unpleasurable. For example: someone who's an idiot annoys you and makes you mad, then you go and watch something that has idiots in it, and it reminds you of how that idiot made you mad, therefore you find displeasure in what you've watched. Or you can just realize that A is A and B is B, and watch the anime idiots knowing they have a different, and potentially even charming connotation to their idiocy (because they are still stupid yet somehow act 180deg obversely from the irl idiots). Real idiots infuriate me because they're ostentatious and arrogant assholes more often than not, but in anime, idiots are endearingly, honestly, completely dumb, and aren't ostentatious assholes about it like western people tend to be these days.

This was a very intelligent comedic scene written by a very intelligent writer, masterfully crafting a ragtag group of perfect hand-into-hand-playing morons, building into one of the most intense anticipation build up scenes (for literally nothing major) in anime, and it's beautiful. It'd be nothing short of a cruel miracle for something so absurd to ever happen in reality (so to say, if there was a god pulling the strings, he'd be a literal godlike troll). Analyzing the characters' intelligence completely misses the point.
GenesisAriaAug 19, 2017 11:27 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 20, 2017 4:09 AM
Mar 2012
that messed up love diagram.
Uehara be like Light, but their all full derp. Great monologues.
Wonder what retard level is Amano now, at least he asked the right thing at the end.

Aug 20, 2017 6:51 AM

Mar 2016
LMAO, LOLOL, ROFL, LEL, AND KEKS IN ONE EPISODE!
This is too much laughter!
The misunderstanding straights, complicates the lines but still connects! (Totally ripped!)
First part (where i start laughing), Uehara and Hoshinomori talks about Tendou, and suddenly two dense people cross-by w/o noticing without being noticed and listen by. Still misunderstand it... And plans started...

Second part (starts grinning), Tendou so savage on confessions! Uehara starts talking about planning... and so complicating, because I grinned too much! Stop playing dating games Amano!

Third part (non-stop grinning), lel, Their faces is so relatable to me!
Last part (serious mood but still...), And the three goes to Amano and Uehara's classroom(still misunderstands everything...). All classmates are here... rip in advance. After Amano's confession Tendou answered "yes, gladly" just wow... loled.

*5/5, 5 Funny shortcut words.
*0 to 100 after confession. (OuO)v[I liek it]
*200+ comments... wow. (owo)
*Edit #1 on last part... still grinning... (W~W) Re-watched 1
-Lazed-Aug 20, 2017 6:58 AM
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
Aug 20, 2017 6:52 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Them derpy faces lol
The one who drew them funny expressions must have had a great time making them all derpy looking lol. Pure gold

I liked the misunderstandings tbh, but wow that confession. I'm curious how Karen will react afterward lol

End card is darn hot.

Aug 20, 2017 7:29 AM

Dec 2016
it's so fucking great Episode I can't say the feeling in the end :) !!
Aug 20, 2017 7:46 AM

Oct 2013
LMAO. That was a funny episode
Aug 20, 2017 8:19 AM

Sep 2010
ImaginexBreaker said:
_YaBoKu_ said:

Can you give me SPOILErs or the link to spoilers please?

I just hope it doesn't go to Vol 8, unless the anime goes ahead of the raws. >.<
Aug 20, 2017 9:26 AM

Jul 2017
Tokoya said:
Even though I got a good laugh at Uehara's reactions in his class, my reaction to all of their inner monologues was pretty much the same as everyone in the school

It's truly amazing how stupid each and every one of these main characters are....I said it last week but all of these misunderstandings and over-thinking are gonna legit make me mad soon (I am most baffled by how stupid Keita, MOMO and Aguri are most of all lol)

But depending on how things progress from this epic friend request turned confession, I may not have to shoot myself xD
totally agree I mean the monologues and the missunderstandings are quite horrible but the plot twists at the end are just amazing
Aug 20, 2017 1:15 PM

Apr 2010
That ending was pretty interesting.
Anyway the amount of misunderstandings during this episode piled up ones again.
All all the scenes the characters where causing where funny especially in the classrooms but there was yet another scene made at the family restaurant.
The characters won't be welcome there anymore if they keep this up.

However the last scene they caused will be very hard to get out of since the entire class was watching.
Aug 20, 2017 3:51 PM
Aug 2017
End of episode:

Same crazy and sarcastic.
Aug 20, 2017 7:17 PM

Aug 2017
LOL wkwkwk
this show getting more interesting xD

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒆.

𝑰𝒏 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

Aug 20, 2017 9:26 PM

Jul 2015
Well if Ca*com treats that helicopter like they treat their games, and mascots, it ain't gonna last 10 seconds in the air. But on that note... What I really want to know right now is how "Run away by yourself" seemed like a good idea to someone trying to get a good ending in a dating sim, and the dead way the character was saying his name was creepy.

Also nice to see how all of them think of the current situation... they all stupid, and I'm lovin it. These misunderstandings give me life. This anime is great and that ending was absolutely fantastic. I look forward to next episode.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 20, 2017 10:07 PM

Jan 2011
That's a bit harsh.
Aug 21, 2017 3:09 AM

Apr 2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Credits: @Fanatique1337
Aug 21, 2017 8:52 AM

Jun 2012
That was a great laugh, love their top tier reactions when speculating, now I'm sure I'll be reading the novel of this.
Aug 21, 2017 7:21 PM
Dec 2015
Rudgald said:
aqnologia said:
Where can I pick up in the LN to continue where this ep left off please?!

Note that Chinese translations exist for all 8 volumes: http://www.wenku8.com/novel/2/2082/index.htm
Aug 21, 2017 8:08 PM

Jun 2012
That was incredibly satisfying.
Aug 22, 2017 1:28 AM

Jan 2016
W
HalAnime said:
ImaginexBreaker said:

I just hope it doesn't go to Vol 8, unless the anime goes ahead of the raws. >.<

Why what happened beyond that? did they break up? Can you PM me, I'm dying to know
Aug 22, 2017 5:42 AM

Apr 2017
oh gawd xD

the characters think tooooooo much haha
Aug 22, 2017 6:35 AM

Nov 2013
wow this episode was way too intense with all of them thinking stuff on the class while waiting for the event

WTF THAT ENDING LOL
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Aug 22, 2017 8:20 AM
Apr 2015
Well, that's one way to reverse the "i'm going to ask her out and oh whoops i asked her the wrong thing halfway through the season" trope.
Aug 22, 2017 2:10 PM

Nov 2015
That ending

BRUHHH
Aug 22, 2017 4:00 PM

Feb 2017
Omg this anime is HILARIOUS.

Usually, misunderstandings are super annoying, but these are so over the top and ridiculous (almost like a parody) that they are hilarious.

Love the cast of characters and their stupid reactions xD

Dat ending!!!

Can't wait for the next ep!!
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Aug 22, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2017
What a rollercoaster ride! I'm So hyped for the next episode right now! There's no way they could be dating now after only 6 eps.
Aug 22, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2015
I was cringing the whole episode. At least there was a plot twist at the end to make it better.
Aug 22, 2017 8:25 PM

Jul 2010
Never laughed so hard since Gintama. 5/5.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Aug 23, 2017 10:19 PM
Nov 2012
I normally hate misunderstandings with a passion but this was fucking hilarious. I love it, can't wait to see to see more!
Aug 24, 2017 12:23 PM

Jun 2014
This episode was so intense! I am glad Amano actually asked her out, or I would have been furious. That was unexpected and well done.
Aug 25, 2017 11:14 AM

Sep 2011
I was expecting him to fuck that up but he really fucked it up... in a good way LMAO.

Aug 27, 2017 2:58 AM

Sep 2013
10/5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The misunderstandings are so funny!!! And that ending ..... BEST FUCKING EPISODE! HAHAHAHA
Aug 27, 2017 9:58 AM

Nov 2009
Wow the whole cast is mentally unstable, stick them in a nuthouse.
Aug 27, 2017 12:45 PM

Jan 2014
Is it just me or is everyone in this anime retarded lol
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2017

274 by kingin92 »»
Aug 21, 5:33 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2017

321 by SuperSonic486 »»
Jun 4, 1:34 PM

Poll: » [Poll] Gamers Romance

Lnlover - Aug 30, 2017

30 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:19 PM

» Misunderstandings

Shomix - Sep 29, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:18 PM

Poll: » [the usual] BEST GIRL POLL

GangsterCat - Sep 7, 2017

13 by Thyriad-oPPailov »»
Apr 13, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.