Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 30, 5:49 PM
Oct 2021
Wow! Love it so much! I read the manga and was very excited to watch it!
Jun 30, 5:54 PM
Nov 2020
This episode was AWESOME! I’m so excited for the movie trilogy
Jun 30, 5:54 PM
Oct 2021
IzanaSolos said:
Muzan and Kagaya face-to-face at last.

Despite his blindness, Kagaya senses Muzan standing before him—the demon his clan and the Demon Slayers have hunted for a thousand years. He asks Amane to describe him. Amane says Muzan appears as a man in his mid to late twenties, with light pink eyes and cat-like pupils. Kagaya remarks that he expected Muzan to come, driven by his anger to kill him personally. Muzan confirms this, expressing disgust at the Ubyashiki clan's constant interference throughout his existence. Now, seeing Kagaya in such a deplorable state, Muzan insults him as loathsome, indescribably ugly, and already smelling of a corpse.

Really fail to see the point of the extended runtime, and clearly ther staff did too because no fucking way they replaced the OP just for us to see Muzan's walk AGAIN... like anyone wanted to see that uneeded dragged out scene again. Then they replace the ED with rolling credits with some images... great lmao. Though finally for the first time this season we have some decent pacing, which is a problem for once because now we're just in a weird place in the story to stop with us legit being in the middle of Muzan and Tanijro's big fight, or beginning whatever. Only interesting thing in this episode was, ofc, the revelation that Tanjiro's entire family exploding was just a setup for a trap. Then, dude focuses SOLELY on Tanjiro and completely forgets the Hashira even exist. Man whatever.

The big showdown has finally come. It's time for the Infinity Castle arc to begin and for Tanjiro and the other to defeat all the demons once and for all.

What a pointless season this was that could've easily been an OVA or hell even a movie again... which speaking of movies, Aniplex is dead set on milking this show for all it's worth, BECAUSE NO WAY THE SPLIT THIS FINAL ARC IN TO THREE MOVIES... FFS...

https://twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/1807432215812571284

You know what! Stop complaining! If tou can do better ! Do so! 😠
Jun 30, 5:58 PM

Apr 2022
this had no business being 40mins long. 3mins of that bollywood walk again at the start from the last episode, 7mins of (post) credits, and slow-motion slayer in between like bruh. himejima and tamayo carried though, i forgot about tanjiro and gang till they showed up near the end. also thought muzan was doing a colossal titan transformation at one point lol. not sure if this is worse or the previous season but well let's see how the movie trilogy for infinity castle goes.
Jun 30, 6:07 PM

Dec 2016
Awesome episode maybe 10/10
But overall this by far the worst season
Jun 30, 6:07 PM
Jan 2023
I'm so hyped!!!!!
Jun 30, 6:19 PM
Dec 2020
i really love this episode! such a beautiful thing to see, makes me feel more emotional than ever with Kimetsu ;-;
still, this season was a little below the others.
DancarysJun 30, 6:25 PM
Jun 30, 6:22 PM
Sep 2014
Reply to FMmatron
Tense finale which only fueled the anticipation for the upcoming arc. Once we got the Infinity Castle trilogy the crying over this season will be forgotten...hopefully.
@FMmatron Question is will they eventually break it into a televised version like they did for the Infinity Train? Feels almost on purpose that they did it this way, since both arcs have Infinity in the title. Maybe just coincidence, but *shrugs*
Jun 30, 6:24 PM
Oct 2023
THISSS FIREEEEE, I can't say anything because it's so good
Jun 30, 6:24 PM
Jun 2023
não tenho como descrever em palavras o que eu senti nesse ep, fantástico
Jun 30, 6:25 PM
Feb 2019
Pretty good animation and all, the only downside now is the wait for the movies.
Jun 30, 6:27 PM
Jun 2021
Outstanding 10/10
Jun 30, 6:35 PM
Mar 2015
The Hashira Arc was awful Glad Master sent it out with a bang Muzans walk was gretat On to Infinity Castle Can't wait for the movies
Jun 30, 6:39 PM
Jan 2023
best episode i have seen ever
Jun 30, 6:40 PM
Jan 2023
best episode ever
Jun 30, 6:48 PM
Sep 2022
OMG!!!
This episode has awsome, increrible, beautiful.
Unfotable + Aniplex= perfection
Perfect soundtrack
Perfect animatio
Perfect road map
Next films must be historical"""
Jun 30, 6:48 PM

Dec 2023
u know that when the animation goes this hard theyre keeping the animators chained up in the basement but idc this shit is fire man
Jun 30, 7:23 PM

Jul 2019
The quality of this episode was absolutely breathtaking. Everything from start till the end made me absolutely speechless. Can't wait for the final 3 movies.
Jun 30, 7:27 PM
Apr 2022
dude nuked himself with his wife and kids lol
Jun 30, 7:30 PM
Jan 2021
cuando anunciaron que iba a ser de 40min el capítulo NO ESPERÉ QUE 10 DE ESOS 40 MIN FUERAN LOS CRÉDITOS !!!

When they announced that the episode was going to be 40 minutes, I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT 10 OF THOSE 40 MIN WERE ONLY THE CREDITS!!!
Jun 30, 7:34 PM

Mar 2015
holy best anime ive ever watched
I love nepgear!! *^*
Jun 30, 7:38 PM

Apr 2012
u know what? the season is called training arc so AT LEAST htey finished their training
in my eyes thus last episode they started next season and they stopped after 1 episode which is bad.... like really bad
they should had just the training and called it a bad season and be done with it
look how ep 1 of next season will be a recap of this episode
Jun 30, 7:40 PM

Dec 2012
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WHOLE MUZAN SEQUENCE AND INTO THE INFINITY CASTLE IS SO FUCKING SICK
THE MUSIC
THE ANIMATION
THE ENDING

Jun 30, 7:50 PM
Aug 2017
with trilogy movie, Ufotable will become Cookingtable
Jun 30, 8:07 PM

Jun 2023
I have no words. I can't believe Kagaya Ubuyashiki went out like THAT....

Fuego. Straight fuego. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Jun 30, 8:15 PM
May 2024
Hype 10/10
Animation 10/10
PEAK CINEMA
Jun 30, 8:18 PM
May 2023
Beautiful. Everything about this episode was just spectacular as a long time fan of the manga and anime I couldn't have wished for more. Super excited to see the upcoming movies.
Jun 30, 8:18 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
One of the best season finales ive watched in awhile!! Can't wait to see the next 3 films! If they are anything like Mugen Train, it'll be peak!! πŸ™πŸ’™ One of my fav series for a reason
Jun 30, 8:19 PM
Aug 2019
Best animation in history of anime
Jun 30, 8:19 PM

Jun 2019
Yeah, Entertainment District was way better than the last 2 seasons. Seems like they can't overcome that peak anymore.
Jun 30, 8:24 PM

Jun 2012
This episode lulled us into a false sense of security, the long drawn out talking and creepiness, then BOOM, literally.

Blowing up himself, his wife and two of his daughters just to trap Muzan is one of the best hero trapping the villain I've seen for a very long time.

The animation went off after that.
I cannot currently think of any fault with the episode.

Also, they did us dirty with the after credits Taisho-Era secret.
Jun 30, 8:35 PM

Jul 2022
Uuhhh pretty good episode overall. Start of the fight with Muzan was great and the end was a fantastic way to get me hyped for the final arc.

All things considered though, this season was straight mid. Worst season of the show by far and a couple standout moments weren't enough to salvage it for me. The final arc being split into three movies also makes me irate but whatever

the actual contents of this episode were pretty good, this was very clearly the best episode in the season but still, a massive massive LOW for the show as a whole.

Will I have the patience to watch all three movies or will I read the manga!? God only knows!!!

Season 4: Hashira Training Arc 5/10
Jun 30, 8:49 PM
Apr 2021
i dont think ive ever been more excited for a new season of anime than season 5
Jun 30, 9:02 PM

Oct 2023
God damn, this last episode was great, I hope see the next season coming soon.
Jun 30, 9:03 PM
Sep 2022
What did I just watched!! It was utterly a Masterpiece.
I have never watched anything like this before.
I thank god that I was able to watch such a thing.
Jun 30, 9:11 PM
Dec 2020
An amazing episode to end what was otherwise the worst season.
Jun 30, 9:31 PM

Oct 2009
That was sick!!
Dude really just blew up his own kids & wife, dang..

Tbh didn't care for the rest of the season at all though, looking forward to the movies(wish they weren't movies though).

7/10
Jun 30, 9:33 PM
Oct 2017
This is why i watch anime, let's fucking go!!
Jun 30, 9:47 PM

Dec 2023
The best animated episode I have ever seen in anime hands down.
I know this is Demon Slayer and studio Ufotable, but holy shit was it amazing!

I thought they overdid it in the Muzan walk last episode then they impressed me in the explosion. RIP Ubayashiki and his family, but how much time and money did they put in those 30 seconds alone!?

Most of the show was filler but I actually liked it. Then they ended an arc like that and now I'm so hyped for the "Infinity Castle" arc.
You thought Mugen Train shattered the global box office? Wait until this trilogy comes out...

Finale: 10/10

Season: 7.1/10 =7
Autoparts_22Jul 13, 8:26 AM
Jun 30, 9:48 PM
Oct 2023
I not not that big fan of Demon Slayer, and I know what it is all known for, but still when that animation comes, I got goose bumps
Jun 30, 9:51 PM
May 2024
It was just amazing. The animation was just next level
Jun 30, 10:09 PM
Jul 2011
Final episode was a preview animation wise of what's to come or even better. Infinity Castle arc was so great even in manga form I can't wait to see how that energy from the upcoming battles will translate in full animated glory.

Also lol'd at everyone freaking out falling in and warping into the Infinity Castle while Zenitsu was just super focused and locked in ready to get shit done.
Jun 30, 10:16 PM
Jun 2020
The most unexpected turn in an episode I have ever seen. Never been more hyped for a new season.
Jun 30, 10:16 PM

Oct 2013
And thus, the longest night in Kimetsu no Yaiba hs begun...

It's hard to impress me or to leave me speechless, but this episode succeeded in both. It felt like a great anime movie conveying so many different emotions and types of scenes in way less time than the average anime movie's length is.

Overall, this season was awesome. It adapted the arc faithfully and extended it in many anime original scenes, without going against anything presented in the source material. In short, thanks to using all things offered by the anime format, it was way better than the same arc presented in the manga.

Even Taisho secret at the end of the episode was peak, heh. I didn't expect to see Kyoujurou Rengoku's cameo. Well, hear, but it was even more approriate way of including him alongside his former tsuguko, Mitsuri Kanroji. :)
AdnashJun 30, 10:22 PM
✨Saint Seiya Club🌠
Jun 30, 10:28 PM

May 2020
well that was an amazing final episode and a great cliffhanger
ufotable really out did themselves
hope the movies release soon
cant wait for them

Jun 30, 10:34 PM

Feb 2014
Demon Slayer finally brought back the hype this week. Amazing finale to an otherwise mediocre season.

I had high hopes they’d make the training arc more interesting with the expanded run time, but they didn’t. There were pockets of good though that I did really enjoy some of the flashbacks and specific training segments. The finale was sooooo good though and I loved that it confirmed the theory I’ve had (that Muzan and the master are related). Cannot wait for the movies.

The finale saved the season for me, so I’d give it a 7/10 overall (it was hovering at a 6 before the finale).
Jun 30, 10:50 PM
Feb 2015
Best episode in this season, can see where the budget went into.

Better than marvel unite, the strategy was brilliant as last plan of Ubuyashiki. the finale better looking this good.

Jun 30, 10:56 PM
May 2024
This episode was a 10/10 easily
Jun 30, 11:18 PM

Jul 2022
THE EPIC FINAL BATTLE IS ONLY JUST THE BEGINNING!!! VS MUZAN ARC, LETS GO!! MUZAN YOU WILL BE DEFEATED!! πŸ˜‘πŸ€¬πŸ—‘οΈπŸ‘ΏπŸ˜ˆ
Jun 30, 11:19 PM

Jan 2020
Mid Slayer. Trash anime that doesn’t deserve any more sequels. Frieren’s better and more popular πŸ™ƒ
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» worst season ever ( 1 2 3 )

Leon888 - Aug 4

115 by Suitedup »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

232 by Matheus050 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

128 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 12, 8:30 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 9

163 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 9, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

263 by mbarseru »»
Oct 8, 6:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.