Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jun 14, 2020 4:34 PM
Jul 2018
The whole episode was amusing, but the best part was Shirogane's Souran dance. It's been a while since I last laughed until drowning my face in sweat like this.
removed-userJun 14, 2020 4:40 PM
Jun 14, 2020 4:39 PM

May 2016
That Soran dance was the best I have seen in any other anime.

Dem Suggar Daddy.
Jun 14, 2020 5:06 PM

Mar 2016
greindes said:
Was that event from Ishigami past hinted before? For me it felt like an ass pull.

In the manga yeah, when Kaguya helped Ishigami getting better scores to pass his exams (in the anime it was season 1) but they did cut that part. See chapter 55 page 12
Jun 14, 2020 5:07 PM

Nov 2014
This episode was really awesome, currently my favorite one from this season.
Shirogane Family "Love Consultation" by almighty Papa "Dio" Shirogane and Tsundereish Kei XD, helping Miyuki regain his spirit, those blushies by Miyuki and Kaguya tho in the end was so cute :D.

And another "mama" Chika skit, with bonus of "mama" Kaguya.LOL they fight over Miyuk for Soran Bushi's training that ended up giving insight to Miyuki about "Fishernan's Net" in Soran Bushi.

And... here comes Papa "Dio" Shirogane watching his son in his festival and somehow they also meet Chika Papa. He's being Wingman Saint while also teased Kaguya about Miyuki XD. Both Miyuki 's and Kaguya's expressions were hilarious when they realized what Papa Shirogane was doing.

And... it seems Tsubame-Senpai also hasn't fully introduced in this episode since her face still blurry, i think she'll be introduced in the next episode.
As a manga reader i think next episode'll be really fun, as we also get to see more of Shinigami's "Journey" XD.
Jun 14, 2020 8:01 PM

Jan 2013
Chika is always surprising me, the whole training with Miyuki... she did it again, for the 3rd time! So much patience is in this girl xD

Finally, they have shown Miyuki's father, and he is a weird guy but that's the way he is and shows that he cares, Kaguya's scene with him was one of the best if not the best scene of this episode! He knew all along who she was...poor Kaguya hahaha Even though she'is indeed the center of everything xD

The whole drama around Ishigami and Iino was such a great moment, finally, we have some of his backstory,
And as Iino's friend said, Ishigami and Iino are very similar and it seems that there is a little of connection between both of them. Can't wait for the next episode to find out what happened between him and that girl, since apparently she was cheering for him at that competition...

Kei is at the badass age, but in the end, she did manage to help him.

"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 14, 2020 9:18 PM
Aug 2017
Can't wait to know more about Ishigami. Characters like these hurts my heart. The dynamic between kaguya and Ishigami is very cute just like the one between Chika and Miyuki. And yes sorry Kaguya same but Chika is the best girl of this show. Here's to a strong ending.
Jun 15, 2020 12:35 AM
Jun 2020
This anime is being too epic. There's never too much and it leaves you waiting for more. Too bad there are only 2 episodes left. Because it's too good
Jun 15, 2020 3:37 AM
May 2014
Ah man, this episode was so good. Anybody know which chapter of the manga this episode was based off? Im planning on reading it from now on lol
Jun 15, 2020 4:16 AM

Jan 2012
hakister said:
Ah man, this episode was so good. Anybody know which chapter of the manga this episode was based off? Im planning on reading it from now on lol

*Episode 10*
> 83 - "Kei Shirogane Can't Speak" (白銀圭は話せない, _Shirogane Kei wa Hanasenai_)
> 84 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Dance" (白銀御行は踊りたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Odoritai_)
> 85 - "Kobachi Osaragi Wants to Crack Down" (大仏こばちは取り締まりたい, _Osaragi Kobachi wa Torishimaritai_)
> 86 - "Miyuki Shirogane's Dad Wants to Find Out" (白銀父は聞き出したい, _Shirogane Chichi wa Kikidashitai_)

But i wouldnt recommend starting from 87. Some chapters suffered a bit in the adaptation. Like 85 in this episode, that skipped a whole of 6 pages being the worst adaptation so far in an otherwise great adaptation, as its rather important. Start from the beginning and at least read the skipped chapters:

*Skipped Chapters Season 1*
> 2 - "I Will Make You Play Old Maid" (ババ抜きをさせたい, _Babanuki o Sasetai_)
> 3 - "I Don't Know Kaguya All That Well (かぐや様はよく知らない, _Kaguya-sama wa Yoku Shiranai_)
> 4 - "Miyuki Wants to Figure Out the Answer" (白銀御行は答えたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Kotaetai_)
> 10 - "The Student Council Wants to Play a Prank" (生徒会は悪戯したい, _Seitokai wa Itazura Shitai_)
> 13 - "Kaguya Wants to Put Her Lips on It" (かぐや様は口付けたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Kuchi Tsuketai_)
> 15 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Escape" (白銀御行は逃げ出したい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Nigedashitai_)
> 32 - "Kaguya Wants To Be Hated" (かぐや様は嫌われたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Kirawaretai_)

*Skipped Chapters Season 2*
> 47 - "Kaguya Wants Him to Choose" (かぐや様は選ばせたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Erabasetai_)
> 49 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Gut It" (白銀御行は捌きたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Sabakitai_)
> 51 - "Nagisa Kashiwagi Can't Watch It Happen" (柏木渚は見てられない, _Kashiwagi Nagisa wa Miterarenai_)
> 62 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Sketch" (白銀御行は描きたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Kakitai_)
> 75 - "Kaguya Wants to Collect" (かぐや様は集めたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Atsumetai_)
> 76 - "Nagisa Kashiwagi Is Complicated" (柏木渚はめんどくさい, _Kashiwagi Nagisa wa Mendokusai_)
> 77 - "Chika Fujiwara Wants to Find Out" (藤原千花は聞き出したい, _Fujiwara Chika wa Kikidashitai_)

That way you wont also be spoiled for the final episodes in S2. Also recheck stuff like 29(30) and 85 in the manga.

Its also to note, that most of 91-99 will be skipped into a S3, while adapting 100 + 101 as the season finale.

Edit: Its also to note that im using the Volume order and not release order of the chapters. Some of the chapters before 52 or so have different numbers between manga release and volume release. (usually 1 chapter apart like 29 being known as 30).
sanleiJun 15, 2020 4:21 AM
Jun 15, 2020 4:24 AM
May 2014
sanlei said:
hakister said:

*Episode 10*
> 83 - "Kei Shirogane Can't Speak" (白銀圭は話せない, _Shirogane Kei wa Hanasenai_)
> 84 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Dance" (白銀御行は踊りたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Odoritai_)
> 85 - "Kobachi Osaragi Wants to Crack Down" (大仏こばちは取り締まりたい, _Osaragi Kobachi wa Torishimaritai_)
> 86 - "Miyuki Shirogane's Dad Wants to Find Out" (白銀父は聞き出したい, _Shirogane Chichi wa Kikidashitai_)

But i wouldnt recommend starting from 87. Some chapters suffered a bit in the adaptation. Like 85 in this episode, that skipped a whole of 6 pages being the worst adaptation so far in an otherwise great adaptation, as its rather important. Start from the beginning and at least read the skipped chapters:

*Skipped Chapters Season 1*
> 2 - "I Will Make You Play Old Maid" (ババ抜きをさせたい, _Babanuki o Sasetai_)
> 3 - "I Don't Know Kaguya All That Well (かぐや様はよく知らない, _Kaguya-sama wa Yoku Shiranai_)
> 4 - "Miyuki Wants to Figure Out the Answer" (白銀御行は答えたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Kotaetai_)
> 10 - "The Student Council Wants to Play a Prank" (生徒会は悪戯したい, _Seitokai wa Itazura Shitai_)
> 13 - "Kaguya Wants to Put Her Lips on It" (かぐや様は口付けたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Kuchi Tsuketai_)
> 15 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Escape" (白銀御行は逃げ出したい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Nigedashitai_)
> 32 - "Kaguya Wants To Be Hated" (かぐや様は嫌われたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Kirawaretai_)

*Skipped Chapters Season 2*
> 47 - "Kaguya Wants Him to Choose" (かぐや様は選ばせたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Erabasetai_)
> 49 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Gut It" (白銀御行は捌きたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Sabakitai_)
> 51 - "Nagisa Kashiwagi Can't Watch It Happen" (柏木渚は見てられない, _Kashiwagi Nagisa wa Miterarenai_)
> 62 - "Miyuki Shirogane Wants to Sketch" (白銀御行は描きたい, _Shirogane Miyuki wa Kakitai_)
> 75 - "Kaguya Wants to Collect" (かぐや様は集めたい, _Kaguya-sama wa Atsumetai_)
> 76 - "Nagisa Kashiwagi Is Complicated" (柏木渚はめんどくさい, _Kashiwagi Nagisa wa Mendokusai_)
> 77 - "Chika Fujiwara Wants to Find Out" (藤原千花は聞き出したい, _Fujiwara Chika wa Kikidashitai_)

That way you wont also be spoiled for the final episodes in S2. Also recheck stuff like 29(30) and 85 in the manga.

Its also to note, that most of 91-99 will be skipped into a S3, while adapting 100 + 101 as the season finale.

Edit: Its also to note that im using the Volume order and not release order of the chapters. Some of the chapters before 52 or so have different numbers between manga release and volume release. (usually 1 chapter apart like 29 being known as 30).

Thank you! Might as well start from the beginning then.
Jun 15, 2020 4:38 AM

Dec 2016
Great episode!!
especially the part about kei
I hope she will get more attention in the story because she has great personality, I'm sure her fans will increase and overcome Miyuki's fans.
MH93Jun 15, 2020 4:41 AM
Jun 15, 2020 5:39 AM

Mar 2019
Can we just talk about the fact that Iino and Ishigami secretly help each other out. That's so sweet..I ship them so hard >.<
And poor Ishigami, I wonder what really happened. Looks like we're gonna get a new character who may be part of it...
Jun 15, 2020 8:03 AM

May 2014
Absolutely amazing episode. Hilarious and amazingly voice acted and animated. It's just great! Definitely giving this season a higher score.

Jun 15, 2020 8:58 AM

Oct 2016
This just keeps getting better and better. (Also can we talk about Ishigamis past... there’s so much we don’t know about him, yet he is probably one of my all time favorite characters in anime.)
Jun 15, 2020 1:11 PM

May 2018
Soran Soran Soran WTF 1st Miyuki gets himslef into a situation where he needs Chika to teach him and when he doesn't get it right Chika quits and when Kaguya comes in to teach Miyuki , Chika changes her mind and wants to teach Miyuki
Jun 15, 2020 1:27 PM

Feb 2008
Passive-aggressive Chika and papa Shirogane?

Again, I keep harping on about it, but Kaguya is so incredibly cute. Especially as she discovered her interrogator's identity. Kaguya's reactions were pure gold.
Jun 15, 2020 2:04 PM

Aug 2018
This show is god's gift to this world. I love this show so much, every week it fills me with joy.
<Insert clever quote>
Jun 15, 2020 4:26 PM

Jan 2020
jaeheek said:
Also, anime-onlys aren't ready for the amount of character development Best boy Ishigami is going to get next episode. The hype is real!

Good, our guy deserves it. People predict it'll be similar to The Silent Voice and its eye-thing, but I doubt that. I can still hope, at least.
HoruhoJun 17, 2020 6:22 AM
...-su.
Jun 15, 2020 4:37 PM

Mar 2016
i am so excited! i love this anime so much, i was smiling too hard throughout the entire episode! SORAN SORAN!

Jun 15, 2020 4:49 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL...

the beginning of the episode was so touching with Prez's sis trying to comfort her bro.

Then out of no where... BOOM BAM BAM... the doomsday dance appears with Fujiwara's Deadface. She's getting ready to kill something.

___ ___ ___

LOL, Fujiwara with her dice game... LUUUUL (actually looks interesting, if only you could do this in Real Life without getting beat up, kicked out, or arrested cause you threw a dice and say you can ignore them...)

___ ___ ___

Interesting, Ishigami is actually diligently learning Cheerleading.

And Prez trying to hid his dad, cause he knows how dangerous he is. But then again, dad's so dangerous that he's literally the god wingman. (too bad he isn't god enough that Prez's mom ran off with a younger/ richer man... TOO REAL)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 15, 2020 5:28 PM
Nov 2015
Are they going to adapt the balloon game at the student council ? or did they already pass that chapter ? I found it funny and a good way to show more kaguya's secret technique lol
Jun 15, 2020 7:45 PM
Jun 2016
I know that the cheer song “Souran Bushi” isn’t something new... but that segment reminds me so much of PPT’s song...

- hololive addict.
BottomlessVoidJun 16, 2020 7:15 AM
Jun 15, 2020 7:55 PM

Oct 2013
Horuho said:
jaeheek said:
Also, anime-onlys aren't ready for the amount of character development Best boy Ishigami is going to get next episode. The hype is real!

Our guy deserves it. People predict it'll be similar to The Silent Voice and its eye-thing, but I doubt that. I can still hope, at least.

I hope you did not spoil anything by mentioning that eye-thing, lmao. Anime-only here, by the way. I don't want to be spoiled, because I want to have a fresh look at the upcoming episode about Ishigami, especially after the amount of hype about this piece of Kaguya-sama's story that manga readers have been spreading before on the forum. Basically I'm curious if it's gonna be really that good.
AdnashJun 15, 2020 7:58 PM
Jun 15, 2020 8:16 PM

Mar 2018
Papa Shirogane GOAT. Another fantastic ep.
Jun 15, 2020 8:40 PM
Feb 2019
Papa Shirogane is a personification of chaos, such a problem for this planning maniacs; the first part about the Shirogane family was great, but he definitely got the spot there, as well as he did in the sport festival, with his spontaneous occurrences here and there (What a Sugar Daddy! ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ ). The Soran part was hilarious as well, poor Chika, everytime she trains Miyuki she lessens a bit her energy levels xD, also, that fight between her and Kaguya for teaching Shirogane Soran was really funny as well, especially he learning the feeling of a net and achieving the hability to dance the Soran correctly. Last but not least, Ishigami's segment was interesting, a good change of tone, we already saw a little glimpse of his past self the last episode, but this episode we explore deeper in that, it was good, his backsatory seems interesting, I know thanks to the spoilers guess we'll be seing more of it the next episode. I'm hoping for it.
Jun 15, 2020 8:42 PM

Feb 2008
I had forgotten Koyasu was Shirogane's father. What a manly man, I have missed his voice since Attack on Titan.

Also, as a non manga reader, my friends have told me that the girl from the last scene... was not who I think it was. God damn, can't wait for this saturday!
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Jun 15, 2020 9:37 PM

Feb 2020
my stomach is dying from laughter, help me.

this anime is legendary I need more episodes.

Kyoto Animation rocks
Jun 15, 2020 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
Rly good one.
Shirogane's father is nice haha.
Ishigami's story has been more and more developed. I like that mhm
Jun 16, 2020 3:35 AM
Jun 2017
Another great story--- especially the Ishigami part and of course the Kaguya and shirogane's dad. That talk where Kaguya defends him to his dad is just to sweet 😍😍😍😍
Jun 16, 2020 4:48 AM

May 2018
Lol Diogane really is a sugar daddy
Jun 16, 2020 8:29 AM

Nov 2014
Truly top tier episode. Kei part was fun, Chika had great moments, Kaguya vs Shirogane father absolutely made my day, and Ishigami backstory is really interesting.
Hopefully we will get more of Ishigami's past next week.
Jun 16, 2020 9:37 AM
Sep 2018
I was confused about kaguya's expression after she found out that papa shirogane was miyuki's father
looked like the expression when she had a tired face fetish thing in the previous episode
Jun 16, 2020 11:06 AM

Aug 2019
Great episode. A very good mix between comedy and drama. Shirogane's dad is pure win and his segment with Kaguya was hilarious. And I'm so glad we're getting focus on Ishigami, he's my favorite character in the series. His genuine smile during the race was precious.

I want to know what it is,
this 'sin' they say I've committed.
Jun 16, 2020 11:39 AM

Jan 2020
Adnash93 said:
Horuho said:

Good, our guy deserves it. People predict it'll be similar to The Silent Voice and its eye-thing, but I doubt that. I can still hope, at least.

I hope you did not spoil anything by mentioning that eye-thing, lmao. Anime-only here, by the way. I don't want to be spoiled, because I want to have a fresh look at the upcoming episode about Ishigami, especially after the amount of hype about this piece of Kaguya-sama's story that manga readers have been spreading before on the forum. Basically I'm curious if it's gonna be really that good.

Worry not. I didn't spoil anything.
HoruhoJun 17, 2020 6:22 AM
...-su.
Jun 16, 2020 11:52 AM

Oct 2013
Horuho said:
Worry not. I didn't spoil anything.

Okay, good to know! :D I'm slowly catching up with this anime. Only one episode left and I'm gonna be up to date, hehe.
Jun 16, 2020 12:29 PM

Feb 2019
Shirosugi diogane stole the show as expected. Seems like ishigami's backstory is coming. Next episode will be epic.
Jun 16, 2020 1:43 PM

Sep 2017
When Shirogane's father said HO? I got JoJo flashbacks
هیچوقت بهتر نمیشه
Jun 17, 2020 4:06 AM

Mar 2020
Very nice episode :) Miyuki's dad is fun and I loved the Ishigami scenes...can't wait for the next episodes!!
Xerx62Jun 17, 2020 4:52 AM
"If you accept everything you're told without question, you'll lose your ability to think.
Even if you reached the same conclusion, it would still be worth analysing the reasons behind it."

- Lacie Baskerville, Pandora Hearts
Jun 17, 2020 5:55 AM
Oct 2019
Is chapter 87 going to be continued?
Jun 17, 2020 6:17 AM
Apr 2018
Just those few moments with MIYUKI's "sugar daddy" & i believe he's become one of the most entertaining father this season. His entrance music theme was brilliant.
Jun 17, 2020 8:37 AM

Oct 2013
Another solid episode! I liked the soran dancing part. :) I'm curious to learn more about Ishigami's past, especially about that troublesome incident as seen from his point of view.

Each episode is better than the previous one and represents even higher quality. I really enjoy that kind of mod. Watching mediocre (at least in my opinion) Season 1 to have full experience from watching Season 2 was definitely worth it.
Jun 18, 2020 12:53 PM
Apr 2019
Amazing! I hope next week will be as great as this one!
Jun 19, 2020 8:20 AM
Dec 2014
Ishigami best boy, nice character development

Dio gets me every time

Kaguya voice acting is top notch, feels bad for her but she would have known to not get close to Dio.

10/10 episode
Jun 19, 2020 4:37 PM
Feb 2018
I really like this episode. A lot of the jokes were adapted well from the manga, I particularly liked the segment with Kei. If I had one nitpick, it would probably be that the Ishigami stuff feels kinda buried in this episode. The brief tease of his backstory and his comment to Onodera don't have the same impact that they did in the manga, at least for me. I think it's because it's sandwiched between two really funny segments with Papa Shirogane and Normal Shirogane. This is a nitpick, but it does kinda bother me.
Jun 21, 2020 4:40 AM
Sep 2013
What is that song when Papa Shirogane started talking about the flower.
thi3fJun 21, 2020 4:44 AM
Jun 21, 2020 5:57 AM

Mar 2009
Boy, the part with Kaguya and Miyuki's dad was great. Rolling with laughter.

Next episode must be a big one. The thread is already over 300 posts wtf.
Jun 22, 2020 12:12 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Shirogane's father was the MVP
Jun 23, 2020 7:25 AM

Aug 2018
Kono Papa Diogane da!
Also Miyuki had become a waterbender.

Jun 26, 2020 7:58 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
I love how they are, bit by bit preparing Ishigami's arc.

Papa Shirogane debut, looking great there.
Was immediately able to bring Kaguya to the defensive~~
Jun 26, 2020 3:07 PM

May 2016
Miyuki Papa for the win what a dad and with Dio's voice.

seems like Ishigami gonna be the next focus.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

373 by IMPatoto »»
Oct 4, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

godcanute - May 3, 2020

204 by Xeehad »»
Aug 28, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

671 by _untitled »»
Aug 7, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

246 by _untitled »»
Aug 3, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2020

216 by _untitled »»
Aug 2, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.