Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2019 4:48 PM

Jan 2013
so the woman he loved left him and he decided to take over the world ? yea this is getting way too relatable, being in love can fuck up anyone
Apr 1, 2019 4:51 PM

Apr 2016
this was a great finale for the season, I would definitely say this was the best type of sequel, it improved on every aspect from season 1 and ended up surpassing it in quality
I really hope they will finish the series with one more season, the adaptation to too good for them to not complete the source material
Apr 1, 2019 4:53 PM
Aug 2018
Such a great series. MASTERPIECE
Apr 1, 2019 5:03 PM

Dec 2015
Bones proved once again who's the boss for fight scenes.
Apr 1, 2019 5:13 PM

Mar 2014
I can't believe the broccoli was teased all the way back in the first OP

Needless to say, the final boss was awesome and I never knew when or how it would finally end. Body Improvement! Fight on! Damn was that great! I honestly thought it would turn into a ???% fight but Mob would've lost in the end if he let that power take control.

So it looks like thanks to those seeds Mob was able to convert the President's destructive energy into constructive plant energy. And I guess some of the energy was also used to heal everyone involved, EVEN the leftover scars on his... Scars. Very nice wrapped-up ending.
Apr 1, 2019 5:23 PM

Oct 2015
That was an intensive and mind blowing last battle, I'm glad Sho's father has changed all thanks to Shigeo. It also seems like Serizawa will be working for Reigen, well done for Mob from being a senpai. That new hair cut suits great too.

This was a mind blowing season with great animation and also a great villain. ONE sensei knows how to do a proper shounen, too bad we only have 12-13 episode of his work. Everything was highly proper from animation to battle coordinations, from characterization to development. Mob grew from that timid personality and took a step to being a bit assertive in situations. This made me love shounen from 100 to infinity, hoping for another season but I will settle for his One punch man for now, can't wait to see Saitama again.

9/10 because he hasn't confessed.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 1, 2019 5:31 PM
Jul 2017
Excellent well rounded serie.
I told the first season was cool but this time it was wonderful.

Favorite Character: Reigen
Apr 1, 2019 5:34 PM
Jul 2017
juicykitten95 said:
so the woman he loved left him and he decided to take over the world ? yea this is getting way too relatable, being in love can fuck up anyone

Even psychics who are supposed to have strong minds.

Hug me brotha.
Apr 1, 2019 5:51 PM

Feb 2017
Man I really like how this season focused more on character development. I really wouldn't mind if this was the ending for Mob Psycho 100 overall, but I heard there's more stuff to come. I can't wait for Season 3!
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Apr 1, 2019 6:27 PM
Aug 2016
God I hope they will announce season 3 after OVA release,i wouldn't mind even some anime-original material,last arcs were my favourites from the series!
Apr 1, 2019 6:32 PM

Mar 2016
Dimple floating by with a puff of Serizawas hair on his head... perfect ending, 100/10
Apr 1, 2019 7:01 PM
Jun 2017
Love that battle between the boss and mob. That power is overflowing that it leads to self explosion. Anyways love that brocolli one... hahaha

And new life begins in some characters...

Great series and overall for me 8/10, but this final 3 episode is 9/10. I just love the action and power in this one...
Apr 1, 2019 7:23 PM

Dec 2009
Best series of the season!

I dont really give out 10 often but this show deserves it.
JaemaeApr 2, 2019 4:04 AM
Apr 1, 2019 7:37 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode but felt kinda weird? It didn't feel like a real ending.
But we have already an OVA announced, so that's great!

Wasn't this season supposed to be the last one?

The production quality of this season was superb! Strangely i don't have much to say but it was definitely one of the best animated and done animes of this year!
9/10 without a doubt and can't wait for the ova!

Mob, Mob, what do you want?! Mob mob! xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 1, 2019 7:49 PM
Mar 2017
I feel totally satisfied with the end of this second season.
Mob taught us anger, hatred and pride, they are nothing in comparison when you have people that you care about and they mean a lot to you.
The fight with Suzuki was impressive and even I think I fall short with the words, the fight went through so many phases that each was incredible and showed the growth of Mob as a person, I was also surprised to see Suzuki so enthusiastic about fighting with Mob, it seems that he never had someone who will stand in front of him to face him as an equal or even to get his maximum potential.
It was different to see Mob getting carried away at the beginning of the fight, but Ritsu's face and the memory of when they were small and Mob wounded him, made him come back to himself.
Mob understands the situation of Suzuki, being or feeling alone sometimes changes the perspective of how you see the rest of the people.
Mob manages to lock Suzuki in that huge sphere made with buildings and when everyone thought that Mob won, it only meant that Suzuki was advancing to the next level and he send Mob flying away.
The part in which Mob admits that he lacks the strength to face him, i comes to think that he was surrendering or that he had got tired of so much abuse, but when I saw that Suzuki's arm was twisted, I knew that this fight was still going on and seeing the red eyes of Mob was overwhelming, because then we see how the whole body of Suzuki is twisted to the limit, but this only ends up awakening the maximum potential and he sends Mob away again with his powers. Good detail that Mob was motivated to continue the fight for his friends and Reigen.
The new appearance of Suzuki looked excellent, it looked like the real demon he was. Again they made Mob's eyes look cool and that scream to raise his fighting spirit made me laugh a lot, what better way to continue a fight than to a melee? Mob knew how to overcome Suzuki's strength, but in return the boss loses control of his powers and now he is going to explode and Mob warns his friends and companions to flee, but he returns with Suzuki to save him.
Seeing the memories of Suzuki moved me, the pain that his wife left him must have been hard, especially because his pride caused everything, plus she seemed a lovely, friendly and gentle woman, in addition to a mother who cares about the welfare of her son, things totally opposed to the leader of Claw and this was what separated them.
Mob absorbs all the power of Suzuki, but still it is uncontrollable, the part where Mob says that he also wants to tell his feelings to the person he loved was nice, but that changed when I saw the huge explosion that left a huge column of mushroom-shaped smoke.
It was a relief to see Mob alive, but still he was extremely exhausted.
Seeing the result of the explosion made me laugh for a while, for a moment I thought it was a huge tree, but when I saw it better I laughed even more, it was a giant broccoli. All former claw members began to look for what to do now that claw no longer exists. Even Suzuki who was being arrested had his moment of happiness when Shou tells him that his ex-wife would visit him, at last Mob's words reached his heart.
I'm glad to see that Serizawa will work with Mob and Reigen, it was also appropriate that change of image, he looks more presentable now and seeing Dimple make a wig with Serizawa's hair was very funny to watch. Mob is now a senpai, congratulations.
Undoubtedly this was the best anime of the season, showed an incredible development in the two main characters of this anime, I liked the process of change of Mob and Reigen, especially Reigen, because he needed to see reality and obviously Mob I love it, he finally gives his opinion, expresses his emotions and ideas, I am proud of Mob.
I give this anime 10/10, I´m very satisfied with how it developed this season, everything was so well worked and well animated, an excellent work of script and character development, I look forward to this anime had another season or one or more OVAS, this anime is worth it.
Apr 1, 2019 8:01 PM
Jan 2016
Great finalle, the last fight was epic and i loved that aniamtion, i am proud fo Mob for his character development, and Reigan was funny as hell, as always, but it didn't felt like a ending, hope we could see more about this anime!

Overall, animation this season was really wonderfull with that awesome fights, comedy moments were awesome as always!

I will give 9/10!
Apr 1, 2019 8:10 PM

Jul 2016
TheFreycook said:
What a fucking masterpiece of a show, please Bones bring us season 3 really fast, ova should be a nice thing to hold me over for a bit tho lol

Will the OVA be new material or just a rehash of this? If it is new in the OVA will they add it to the season3 ?
Apr 1, 2019 8:19 PM
Aug 2011
I wish this had a more proper closure.
Some things in this season felt thinner in comparison to S1. Maybe events happening too quickly and baddies being uninspiring, with the exception of Mogami.

Still though I have lots of love for these characters and this series is still an achievement in visual presentation.
The kind of visuals I wish every anime delivered but so very few manage to pull off.
And people wonder why the masses complain when things in an ANIMATED MEDIUM end up looking wonkier than they should/than they have been before OPM S2 PV.
Apr 1, 2019 8:22 PM

Aug 2014
Amazing episode and amazing season. Easily 9/10 may even creep up to a 10 for me. Is there material for a season 3?
Apr 1, 2019 8:36 PM
Nov 2015
xZabuzax said:
It was a good episode but nothing spectacular either and yeah, the ratings in MAL is a joke.

For a final episode this could have been better, the final episode of The Promised Neverland was better but this episode wasn't bad either, I just expected something better.

This episode had a pretty good fighting scene and the animation was pretty good as well but that's it, the last fight from One Punch Man was better than this.

Final score for this anime: 7.5/10

You cannot compare a slice of life character development actions with gag comedy actions.

This is just dumb as basic you did not wacth mob Psycho and just spam comments.
Apr 1, 2019 8:37 PM

Sep 2016
It's been a wild ride and I'm glad to be a part of it. The OVA announcement is a cherry on top that gives me a tiny hope that they will announce season 3 just like what they did in Reigen OVA event. There are still 4 volumes left with the final volume being slightly longer than the rest, so there is still enough content for another season (10-11 episode would be perfect). Actually I would be fine with anything as long as we have more Mob.

For anyone who feel this season is a bit too fast, yes you are right this season is ridiculously fast pace. If we have 2 more episodes the pacing will be much better. I'm a little sad that so many cool things didn't make into the anime. So it's perfect time to read the manga! The anime cover up to chapter 91. I recommend reading from the start because honestly the manga gives a different atmosphere compare to the anime, it's darker, heavier and a bit scarier.

I feel so blessed to be a fan of this series. Not only we got an amazing manga, we also got one of the best adaptation out there. I really can't ask for more. So kudo for all the staffs and everyone involved. This is one of the best anime season I ever got (until season 3 come out of course).
annadonnerApr 1, 2019 8:41 PM
Apr 1, 2019 8:50 PM

Jul 2016
A wonderful final episode with tons of outstanding animation. I'm really glad to see that the studio managed to keep the same level of quality during 13 episodes. Such a great work they did!

Seeing Mob's growth throughout this two seasons sure was a really fulfilling experience. I loved how his development was handled and I can't wait to see more of him if the studio decides to adapt the rest of the manga someday.

Overall, it was an excellent season, a great improvement to an already very good first one without a doubt. Absolutely looking forward to the OVA although it seems it will be original content. 9/10
Apr 1, 2019 9:17 PM

Sep 2017
I'm surprised Mob never went beyond 100% at any point. It seemed more like he just transitioned between different emotions of 100%. Though at this point Mob has gone through a lot of development so idk if him getting overwhelmed with a single emotion is really fitting anymore. Maybe that's why there wasn't any transition screens.

The fight didn't really go how I expected. Mob just held up enough for Touichirou to go to 100% of his power, but he ended up losing control and blowing up. It shows a lot of growth from Mob's character for him to stay with him and try to contain the blast. It's pretty funny that he was able to redirect most of the energy into the broccoli seeds. Pretty good arc overall.

Great second season. Hoping Bones will finish series off with another season or 2. I don't think there's too much left in the manga.
Apr 1, 2019 9:30 PM

Aug 2016
Really, top 20? this was dissapointing considering how good 1st season was. Even the fights were inferior. Wish this took itself less seirously.
:v
Apr 1, 2019 9:43 PM

Feb 2013
MichaelJackson said:
Really, top 20? this was dissapointing considering how good 1st season was. Even the fights were inferior. Wish this took itself less seirously.
you're free to have your opinion but i cant understand how someone can think the fights are worse

episode 11 is so far beyond anything from s1
Apr 1, 2019 9:47 PM

May 2015
MichaelJackson said:

How the fuck can you possibly think the fights in S2 are worse when episodes 5, 11, and 13 exist?

Apr 1, 2019 9:53 PM

Sep 2017
10/10 nothing else

it was an amazing ride, very enjoyed by those sakuga fest

i was hoping Toichiro the boss meet his wife and apologizing to her, and mob confessed to Tsubomi

but i guess it will happen later, hopefully another season or movie

hats down and big claps for Bones and staffs

absolute AOTS alongside kaguya for me
zalapenoApr 1, 2019 9:58 PM
Apr 1, 2019 10:11 PM

Aug 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
MichaelJackson said:

How the fuck can you possibly think the fights in S2 are worse when episodes 5, 11, and 13 exist?

hornetsentinel said:
MichaelJackson said:
you're free to have your opinion but i cant understand how someone can think the fights are worse

Take as an example Mob Vs Teruki in S1. It doesnt only start with a good rivalry delinquent buildup, but it plays with the camera in creative ways but without giving you nausea. It also gives the spectator some time to rest. That fight inside the school as a "pause" was cool, look at how they start not only using psychic powers but knives and the things inside. And the aftermath, also satisfying.

S2 main fights (not all of them) were inferior because of lack of focus. The fights feel all over the place, really confusing, it looks like the camera goes completely unsane going from a point to another one and not in a good way specially precisely in EPS 5 and 13. It looks like they have more budget and a better technique deployment, but they just oversaturate the figths with all of it.The scenario looks like they throw all the stuff from all the wasteland in hokuto no ken

It feels like a song with lot of layers and many melodies one over the other one, but you don´t know what is happening. You guys must be some wierd kind of multitasking anime watchers if you can enjoy all of this without getting dizzy.
Apr 1, 2019 10:25 PM
Jul 2015
Man, I was hoping that Mob would confess to her crush at the end of the season but oh well.....
Apr 1, 2019 10:32 PM
Feb 2017
MichaelJackson said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

hornetsentinel said:

Take as an example Mob Vs Teruki in S1. It doesnt only start with a good rivalry delinquent buildup, but it plays with the camera in creative ways but without giving you nausea. It also gives the spectator some time to rest. That fight inside the school as a "pause" was cool, look at how they start not only using psychic powers but knives and the things inside. And the aftermath, also satisfying.

S2 main fights (not all of them) were inferior because of lack of focus. The fights feel all over the place, really confusing, it looks like the camera goes completely unsane going from a point to another one and not in a good way specially precisely in EPS 5 and 13. It looks like they have more budget and a better technique deployment, but they just oversaturate the figths with all of it.The scenario looks like they throw all the stuff from all the wasteland in hokuto no ken

It feels like a song with lot of layers and many melodies one over the other one, but you don´t know what is happening. You guys must be some wierd kind of multitasking anime watchers if you can enjoy all of this without getting dizzy.

It's probably just how fast your eyes are able to take in and perceive information. Respectable opinion.
Apr 1, 2019 10:35 PM

May 2014
This was a pretty perfect continuation from season one imo. I was worried about season 2 not living up to the excellent animation from season 1 but it most definitely did. The animation was consistently great throughout the series and the action was just as good.

The fight was incredible, however, the demon form Toichiro turns into confused me a little. It caught me off guard I wasn't expecting him to transform into anything, made me wonder where a random demon came from.

I love the idea of the giant broccoli that grew in the middle of the city. It's such a good and recognizable world-building piece that I hope (and kind of assume) has some sort of relevance in the story later.

Serizawa joining Reigen and Mob at the end was just so awesome to see. Mans is really out here changing his life for the better, not to mention he's going to be training under Mob which is sick.

Strong 9/10
Apr 1, 2019 10:56 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, an intense finish just as you’d expect!

Mob’s growth was a delight to watch throughout this season and seeing that up close again during this fight was exemplary! Mob trying to rescue his opponent despite fully knowing that it’d probably gravely injure him was just .. breathtaking. Great stuff! Characterization was a Department this season totally excelled in! Reigen’s arc somewhere in the middle is another big highlight in this regard.

Regarding the fight though, some of the crazy powerups from both sides were really cool to see. While it did miss the ‘Damn!’ factor because of the whole season covering fights involving powerup after powerup and so on, they were still a treat to witness when coupled with the mesmerising visuals thanks to Studio Bones! Got to say though, I was shocked the buildings and infrastructures after the fight held on pretty darn well, I was sure most of the city would’ve been piles of the remains of the fight but apparently not. Maybe Bones went a little too hard at this, lol.

Lol, there were some great comedic moments this finale episode too obviously! Broccoli, the spectacle after the war, in particular and it’s revelation was just pure hilarious! Dimple’s comment on the unusual style of having the right chest free of clothing was super ridiculous too! It was nice to see the former members of Claw trying to find their way into society, especially Serizawa of course. Meanwhile, no surprises to see the villain off to jail. I’d be mortally surprised if he’ll not be executed but well I also want to see the reunion of him with his wife so I’m fine either way. He’s finally admitted Mob’s words, “People need other People”.

As for the whole show in general, it was wonderful to sum it all up! Storyline picked up from a rather slow and unentertaining note imo and it took a while for me to actually start enjoying this like the past season, which in fact hooked me from the very start. Moreover, I feel as though the last season ended on a much more impactful note too for the simple reason of too much overused powerups this season as I mentioned above. Characterization, however, was the big highlight of this season! Admittedly, it featured lesser of the side characters this season, except for a handy few, but just the development of Reigen and Mob made this so much more wholesome to watch. Superb stuff! Villains were rather interesting too but most of them were just ‘meh’. Art/Animation, Bones! Thanks a bunch, it was magnificent! Poor shots every now and then but the Sakuga fest was just incredible! Sound Department wise, it was really good but I really felt as though nothing really impressed me to the point where I’d try to put it in my playlist or so to say except for the stunning main battle theme of course! Maybe that’s on me though, I’m probably guilty in this regard though for expecting something Boku no Hero Academia level greatness.

Overall, I’ll give this Season an 8/10.
I definitely enjoyed this Season a lot but probably Season 1 a tad bit more. Looking forward to the OVA to come and I’ll be hoping we’ll get an announcement of a 3rd Season/Movie(s) soon, preferably right after the OVA or anytime sooner than that.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 1, 2019 10:56 PM

Dec 2013
Power levels are pretty stupid even in this series. Still a strong ending tho.

It’s a giant broccoli lol

Overall a massive improvement on season 1. It even made me somewhat like Reigan which was an impressive accomplishment.
Apr 1, 2019 11:18 PM

Aug 2018
Yooooooo couldn't wait for the last episode, but at the same time I didn't want it to end so soon like this. I really want to read the manga now.

Also, being true to your feelings and confessing to Tsubomi-chan... when, Shigeo-kun?!

This anime was so sick. A huge step up from the first season. I hope they keep going with this, it was amazing.
Apr 1, 2019 11:28 PM
Dec 2018
I kinda hoping theres isnt a season3 and let the anime end here it has a perfect ending for this show. But even if was good i still think season 1 was better
Apr 1, 2019 11:34 PM
Dec 2017
HaXXspetten said:
A giant broccoli of doom would fit nicely in pretty much any major city in this polluted world

Anyway idk, probably 7/10 in the end for me, wasn't that different from the first season
that's true,i think the first season finales Is quite Better (because of the interaction between the caracters) And of course reignen
Apr 2, 2019 12:07 AM

Dec 2016
Vindicater said:
TheFreycook said:
What a fucking masterpiece of a show, please Bones bring us season 3 really fast, ova should be a nice thing to hold me over for a bit tho lol

Will the OVA be new material or just a rehash of this? If it is new in the OVA will they add it to the season3 ?
Honestly have no idea, but if I had to guess would probably say it's gonna be new content, but probably non-canon content
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 2, 2019 12:47 AM

Jun 2015
The broccoli seeds saved Mob. That's awesome.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 2, 2019 12:55 AM

May 2015
MichaelJackson said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

hornetsentinel said:

Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Apr 2, 2019 12:59 AM

Feb 2014
That escalated quickly eh? Felt a bit rushed in the first half, but overall a good adaptation.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Apr 2, 2019 1:00 AM

Aug 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
MichaelJackson said:

TsukuyomiREKT said:
MichaelJackson said:

you know exactly what im talking about. If you enjoy the over explosive fights in S2, good for you, but I made my reasons really clear when defending action scenes in S1.
Apr 2, 2019 1:12 AM

May 2015
MichaelJackson said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

TsukuyomiREKT said:

you know exactly what im talking about. If you enjoy the over explosive fights in S2, good for you, but I made my reasons really clear when defending action scenes in S1.

No, I don't actually. Imo, what you're saying is complete nonsense.

Apr 2, 2019 1:17 AM

Aug 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
MichaelJackson said:

Well, I made it clear. You must have then a poor reading comprehension. I hope you are just salty
Apr 2, 2019 1:20 AM

May 2015
MichaelJackson said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Well, I made it clear. You must have then a poor reading comprehension. I hope you are just salty

No. My reading comprehension is fine. You're just full of shit.

Apr 2, 2019 2:02 AM

Jul 2016
holy dang, what a journey have we been
fight scene was a blast, but that ending is a bit.. ya know
Apr 2, 2019 2:56 AM
Feb 2018
Joining the Body Improvement Club did really help huh
Apr 2, 2019 3:25 AM
Mar 2019
Pacing of the show bugs me a lot, could have done with around 18 episodes but I guess nobody likes to do that.
Final episode was lit. Mob trying to help Suzuki and his flashbacks was kind of emotional. It was great to see everyone going back to their normal lives.
The boss fight was incredible but I wanted it to last a bit longer..
I wonder what happened to Matsuo. Imo the other super 5 members should have been arrested along with the boss since they caused quite a mess too.
Apr 2, 2019 3:27 AM

Dec 2015
Season 1 was already great but Bones really killed it this year.

So satisfying to watch a show that strives to be something more than pure entertainment. Series really took character development to another level, things got real deep towards the end.

Looking forward to a season 3.
~
Apr 2, 2019 5:01 AM

May 2013
So will there be a new stronger villain or was the president the final boss?
Apr 2, 2019 5:13 AM
Aug 2016
Mercuri said:
So will there be a new stronger villain or was the president the final boss?

Claw arc from season 2 was the last big shounen-battle arc of the series,there will be some great fights and conflicts in season 3,but the focus on evil villains and powerlevels are gone.
Pages (9) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2019

348 by Matuts »»
Oct 13, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2019

178 by achi2212 »»
Oct 13, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Jiharo - Dec 4, 2018

353 by Matuts »»
Oct 12, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2019

428 by federek »»
Sep 25, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2019

253 by menacce »»
Sep 24, 12:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.