Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Mar 12, 2017 7:01 PM
Jan 2016
Okay, so, there is no Aoi :(
Mar 12, 2017 7:17 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
What funnier than being hit by Truck-kun?

Not being hit by Truck-kun at all!
Mar 12, 2017 8:08 PM

Jul 2015
AHAHAHAHA. I skipped 7 episodes and this picks up right where I assumed this series was going. Love Triangle.

I'm actually just here to confirm spoilers I heard about the series at this point. Things didn't go the way I thought they were based on the manga, and with that, I'm out once again. Hope y'all enjoy y'all anime however it ends.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 12, 2017 9:28 PM

Jul 2016
I haven't read he manga, but because of meme spoilers about the truck-kun. On this eposode. I got so nervous when Fuuka was on the street. But dang, the anime betrayed the memes. xD
Nice to see Tama and Nico, they looked cool.
Mar 12, 2017 10:34 PM
Nov 2016
i dropped this series cause those bloody spoiler , and then this turned vanilla , as if i gonna believe that ?!. i expect truck-kun will comeback around near-end episode, maybe at episode11 or 12
Mar 12, 2017 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Watched the entire anime for the truck roadkill and they ruined it. I'm going to go kms now.
Mar 13, 2017 1:15 AM

Feb 2014
This show literally killing itself to get more profit by making a forced drama and happy ending to troll manga fans out there. smh
Mar 13, 2017 2:01 AM
Mar 2016
Everyone around here talking about all these theories of how Fuuka will be a solo artist and Aoi will come in her place but
...am i the only one thinking that the next episode will just be some variation of chapter 32?!?!?!
Mar 13, 2017 2:11 AM
Aug 2015
Kyouko_Izumi said:
Everyone around here talking about all these theories of how Fuuka will be a solo artist and Aoi will come in her place but
...am i the only one thinking that the next episode will just be some variation of chapter 32?!?!?!
ikr?!?! That would obviously be the first choice for the next episode!
Mar 13, 2017 4:31 AM

May 2014
Okay.......... O_o

Kyouko_Izumi said:
I really hope you are right. I can see a possibility for that to happen...
Hibiki07Mar 13, 2017 4:41 AM
Mar 13, 2017 4:31 AM
Jun 2013
I read the manga and tbh original anime ending isnt that bad.. we are talking about the shows rating here in Japanese television.. maybe they need to cut the cost by doing this original ending becaude the rating is low and they can't make it for the season 2...

Maybe..
Mar 13, 2017 8:41 AM
Mar 2017
Seriously i love their song what is the title af all their song. Can you help me?
Mar 13, 2017 1:06 PM
Jun 2016
How does one leave a spoiler tag on an iPad or droid. Cause if yu can't this seems a little unfair lol
Mar 13, 2017 1:18 PM

Aug 2008
So I stopped watching this anime because I got accidentally spoiled when I googled to read a bit of the manga, and then I find out this sh*t happens when I tune in to see if it's happened yet!!! My timing is impeccable XD So I coulda kept watching either way.......

Mar 13, 2017 1:20 PM

Aug 2008
Deathraz0r said:
i dropped this series cause those bloody spoiler , and then this turned vanilla , as if i gonna believe that ?!. i expect truck-kun will comeback around near-end episode, maybe at episode11 or 12

SAME!! I'm hoping for a massive plot twist now. Maybe Koyuki will meet Truck-kun?
Mar 13, 2017 2:25 PM
Jan 2016
by looking at the next weeks episode's title, i don't think fukka will leave the band.
kouki will stop her (i guess).
Mar 13, 2017 4:45 PM
Jun 2016
I guess I can't be banned since no one has try'd helping
Mar 13, 2017 5:35 PM
Mar 2017
Thinking about dropping it..
Mar 14, 2017 3:25 PM

Aug 2012
If she was dead; they like skipped so much. But she did not die and leaving the band wuuuuuut
Mar 15, 2017 3:19 AM
Mar 2012
So those spoilers were both annoying & false. Truckkun had one job, and he missed. Lots of traffic closeups really built our expectation lol.
Leaving the broken alpaca quite symbolic of her leaving the band, and possibly 'breaking' her current awkward relationship with Yuu.
Real tama & nico look cool.
2nd shadow song was pretty cool bit like Mahou Keikaku ed.
3rd song (original) brings out Fuuka distinctness a lot, lyrics describe herself & quite supports her solo talent. It sorta makes sense she leaves considering Yuu.
Sounds like Koyuki wants to change as well.
Mar 15, 2017 5:21 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
It is kinda sad that Fuuka feels like that though. But in retrospect Koyuki and Yu make the far better pair as their romance feels more natural. Though they deviating from the story i feel that its for the best. For people that read the manga it comes as some surprise but for those that haven't it would make more sense and at the same time give Koyuki a much better role. Nachi's words though not spoken with intent to hurry her actually will have that effect. Sara's retort was spot on though. Fukka's being too considerate towards Yuu now that he and Koyuki are dating eh. The pressure on Fuuka must be immense though. But man i have to say that Koyuki's songs and her seiyuu Saori Hayami are really amazing. Just as expected of Saori really. Its nice that Yuu's family agrees with and is happy that Koyuki and Yuu are finally together. Childhood crush come true is always a nice thing to see.

Since Fuuka's writing of the lyrics is done using the same method as Koyuki's it will be harder for her as the target of her affection is also with the singer that she admires and is friend with. Things will be hard for her really. So at this point Fuuka still considers going solo as a viable path eh in light of recent events. Its nice that Yuu is able to find more motivation when Koyuki says that she might eb able to see their performance. But for that to happen Fuuka needs to finish the lyrics first. Like everything in music Lyric writing has many different methods and inspirations that are used to create them. In Koyuki's case her songs make use of the love that she feels towards Yuu and as such her method won;t work for Fuuka. Its not that Koyuki doesn't want to help Fuuka but she knows that Fuuka likes Yuu as well so helping her is not a good thing. Looks like Koyuki realizes this as well. Hmm if Fuuka never developed feelings for Yuu then maybe he and Koyuki would have gotten together sooner maybe. Its nice to see that Fuuka has embraced these feelings and put that into the song though. Sara is as fast as ever in protecting Yuu lol. Its nice to see Yuu's family is so supportive of him though. Seeing each of the casts family wish them a good performance was also nice to see. Hmm i forgot that Makoto was actually from a relatively rich family though. His house sure is huge. He also seems to have a good relationship with his sister as well. Mikoto eh. His family though is still adamant about Makoto quitting music and going back to the family business eh. What a controlling father. Its sad that even now his father still doesn't see how much Makoto loves music. His sister though is more understanding and supportive though. Sara's brother and his relationship with her sure has improved a lot over the series. Its nice to see that he's glad that she had found a home for herself and some friends as well. Hmm and we finally get to see the remaining members of Hedgehogs as well.

Hmm wow that really was a close shave for Fuuka though. Though the figure is important to her surely its not more important than your life. That figure was a symbol of her love for Yuu though and leaving it means that she's past them right. Its nice that the full hedgehog is here to watch them cover their signature song though. Lol Tama and Nico being surprised that Tomomi was able to become a teacher and her response though. Still its nice to see them being impressed by Yuu and the others though. Hearing the bands thoughts about Fuuka's decisions though was nice as was realizing that they do want to see how they progress from there . Lol Yuu and the others are using the instruments that hedgehog used in the past. In a way Fuuka and the others are a successor to them. Hmm so their original song is a fast song eh. Interesting. As a singer songwriter herself Koyuki can easily see what the lyrics of Fuuka's song is and what the inspiration behind it is as well. So this song is about her love for Yuu eh. But wow that was a great performance actually. Hmm so in the end Fuuka decided to try and go solo eh. Without Fuuka though the band won't last which is a shame since they just started. But man what an end to the episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2017 7:38 AM

Feb 2008
At least the truck missed her. Now there is a chance that Koyuki won't end up with Yuu... Still, it is rather intriguing that the missing members of the Hedgehogs showed up. That ought to spice things up a bit.
Mar 15, 2017 1:07 PM

Jul 2014
I'm really curious how will the story develop after such drastic change from the manga.

After that declaration by Fuuka the band is no more. I wonder if...
Mar 15, 2017 1:25 PM

May 2016
I just ... i just can't. Why would Diomedea change this scene ??? It ruins everything !!
Mar 15, 2017 8:28 PM

Apr 2011
Glad they changed the outcome, however they should've went with his original idea that he scrapped, where she does get hit but ends up with amnesia.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2017 10:23 AM
Mar 2017
As the one who read (and prefer) the manga, I got strong mixed feelings after I watched this episode. And, "For You" isn't how I imagined it would be, but okay song tho.
Mar 17, 2017 3:57 AM

Jul 2009
The anime is going to another route! Fuuka didn't die like was expected and she will go solo, so she can be away from Yuu...I am kinda happy, coz I was sad when I read the spoiler that she was going to die...
Yuu and Tama is end game...And Nico and Tama (original) are back.
Mar 17, 2017 2:13 PM

Jan 2013
And Truck-kun has trolled us all! Well, there goes my reason for starting this anime in the first place...
Nei-sanMar 17, 2017 2:17 PM
Mar 17, 2017 3:02 PM

Oct 2015
Well they made an official statemant as to why they a made change.

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-03-17/creators-discuss-fuka-anime-major-story-change/.113570
Mar 17, 2017 11:46 PM

Apr 2010
Truck-kun was removed? Maybe I'll actually watch the show now.
Mar 18, 2017 7:00 AM

Mar 2012
The only reason I didn't drop this piece of dogshit is because I got myself spoiled.

Truck kun you only had one job
Mar 18, 2017 5:49 PM

Jun 2016
I'm really happy for this major story change! ^_^
Fuuka is alive! <3
Mar 18, 2017 8:17 PM
Jul 2016
I was really hoping she would go back for the charm and end up getting hit by a different truck.
Mar 18, 2017 9:29 PM

Jun 2013
xSkipi said:
lmao she didn't die, I laughed too much before that scene xD

You and me both. I was so hyped for truck-kun, but alas I've been left dissapointed.
Mar 19, 2017 1:11 AM

Jul 2008
So instead of the truck screwing things up, Fuuka decided to just give a big FUCK YOU to the rest of the band.

Screw her for that!!! Go be with Tama Yuu.
Mar 21, 2017 5:29 AM

Mar 2009
winddevil1 said:
LOL so i stopped enjoying the anime cause of the retarded death spoilers...

not only the death didnt happen...but the reason it would happen (to pick that thing...why would anyone even notice it falling anyway?)

my god, i hope you're all happy for making people drop or stop enjoying it cause of your spoilers...

I almost dropped it too, because of that. People have been spoiling this thing since the first episode, so I'm glad this episode was a big middle finger to everyone spoiling it. I honestly feel this is a better change anyway. Based on people's reactions around the internet, it seems like this Seo guy is a troll and pisses everyone off with his writing.

Mar 21, 2017 11:05 PM

Dec 2009
I wonder if they changed the anime because of all of the fucktards spoiling (it was probably rampant on japan's boards too)... Or maybe it was an intentional trolly bait with that stupid foreshadow, i don't know lololol

Edit:Oh. Makes sense.

Ew what's with that low res night sky? lol.
GenesisAriaMar 21, 2017 11:17 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Mar 22, 2017 6:45 PM
Nov 2015
i can't stand akitsuki anymore
she just does what she wants, perfect egoist, since the very beginning
she's just like "fck you guys i will follow my dream without you lol"

i feel really bad about it but i was somehow disappointed when i saw that the truck didn't hit her (didn't read the manga where things go different apparently)

blonde guy got DISOWNED from his family, what will he do now? i feel bad for him
Mar 24, 2017 9:16 PM

Sep 2015
Rip no season 2 for this anime and I hope the next two episodes dont butcher this story any further...
Mar 25, 2017 8:23 AM
May 2016
LMAO WE JUST GOT FUCKING PRANKED KIDDOS
Mar 29, 2017 11:02 PM

May 2015
I got scared half to death when she was going back for that cell strap. This girl is lucky AF... she is lucky that the truck driver hit the brakes and stear out of her way, he didn't hit her. Never be space out when standing in the middle on the street.

Fuuka I undersatnd how she feels (she can't deal with being around him dating someone) but she is selfish AF... you are going to tell me that the one who brought everyone together forming the band impossing to some her dream making some of the band memebers drop what they were doing even plans for their future and burned bridges so they could play with you and this is how you repay them!!!!
Mar 30, 2017 2:30 AM

Apr 2016
THIS EPISODE IS HISTORY!

How to troll a big part of the community until the end. They even went until redoing the scene in the street for us. What a lucky girl! (now I rememeber I had somewhat the same scene in real life, so luck exists) AMAZING!

Then you ask if people like to be surprised? Read the comments and see how many people are bitter for having been trolled for not receiving what they expected.

I'm not found of the show anyway but here I say : "WELL DONE SIR!" I have a big grin right now.
Apr 5, 2017 7:37 AM

Jan 2017
I've read a lot of spoilers about Fuuka that every time I see "hit" and "truck" in one sentence I immediately think of this anime.

When her key-chain fell I was like "Oh. Is this the part where truck-kun show?"

When they asked her what's wrong and she said "nothing". I was like "gurl, you almost died and that's nothing?!?!?!!11?" lmao

Anyway, I'm kinda pissed that Akitsuki is leaving the group despite of the hardwork and sacrifice that the members had done. Like disobeying their Dad and leaving their family.
Sorry for my English.
Apr 23, 2017 1:49 PM

Jul 2011
"Insert bird cage poem here"

She is just trying escape the fact, useless. She should start to fight for the love, I know she can do it.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Apr 25, 2017 5:23 PM

May 2012
Damn that was just great! Really loving the development, even if it's rather sad development... looking forward to see what will happen next!
May 4, 2017 11:12 AM

Jun 2008
Interesting twist on this in comparison to the manga. So Fuuka's leaving is suppose to the emotional turmoil that will propel the band to their destiny. When you look at it from that point, it makes some sense.
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

May 18, 2017 2:32 PM

Mar 2015
That near-accident with the truck wis intense! Also, that was really selfish of Fuuka to quit the band even though she basically forced everyone to form it in the first damn place!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 9, 2017 1:15 AM

Jan 2013
The story got already fucked by Fuuka surviving AND wanting to go solo. What the fuck lol
Dec 25, 2017 5:44 AM
Dec 2017
Wowww this episode was the best until now, what a episode!!!
First we got the confirmation that fuuka actually love yuu then i got so happy for the band when fuuka refused the invite without thinking twice (she is really an amazing character and person itself) then the episode part where fuuka actualy doenst dies just made the series SO MUCH BETTER (spoiler alert)because i accidently saw spoilers from the manga that she died because truck kun just rolled over her and when i saw that she was alive i almost screamed YESS! XD then to complement the episode the fall moon just made the most fu...ing concert ever! But the episode its not perfect because fuuka wants to do a solo carrer that just makes me sad
Still love the anime❤
Pls give me your opinion about it👊
otakujutsu13Dec 25, 2017 5:52 AM
Mar 23, 2019 1:37 PM

Aug 2014
wow I really thought she gonna die, especially that I remember seeing a spoiler long time ago so I didn't even start this anime when I first found out about it, but I am happy that it was just a lie :)
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

227 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 12, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2017

86 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.