Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 30, 2013 2:21 PM

May 2011
Nice moments there with Azusa resolving her problem. But that friendzone... damn it she better still get some love from him as this anime continues. And it was interesting to see that flashback.

A gamecen far away? A gamecen in Okinawa? Lmao. And that was some nice kidnapping right there in front of her mom.
Apr 30, 2013 3:05 PM

Apr 2013
Kidnapping?
The mother agreed that she needs to get out and trust him she will cheer her up which he succeed in doing.
Oh,and btw,a thing I must have said in my last post.
You can say from this point on shit got serious!
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Apr 30, 2013 7:40 PM

Jan 2013
It was cute. The drama still seems a little forced but not as bad as last episode. I watch mostly for the laughs and it was entertaining.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
May 1, 2013 1:49 AM

Nov 2011
Cute, but I think I like Tsukiko a bit better with emotions intact...
May 1, 2013 5:47 AM
Mar 2010
Cute episode, hoping for more Tsukiko with emotions.
EvenieMay 1, 2013 5:52 AM
May 1, 2013 7:28 AM

Dec 2012
This episode was pretty good. But, I think there is so much moe that makes me speechless. The story line is pretty good. And the development of the Youto's facade is pretty shocking for me since I thought that his facade will be Azuki's until the last episode.
I like anime.
May 1, 2013 12:31 PM

Apr 2013
Pat_To_Do-List said:
This episode was pretty good. But, I think there is so much moe that makes me speechless. The story line is pretty good. And the development of the Youto's facade is pretty shocking for me since I thought that his facade will be Azuki's until the last episode.

Nah,the one that keeps the way it is from the beginning to the final is Tsukiko,unfortunately.But when she will get back her expressions prepare to die from the supreme tehnique of moness of her expressions.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 1, 2013 12:55 PM

Jun 2010
Tsukiko is too moe...
May 1, 2013 2:57 PM
Oct 2010
Still adorable as ever~
May 1, 2013 10:31 PM

Apr 2013
Nice to see Azusa's dere side in this episode. However, the dramatic moments were less poignant than expected. I'm surprised that Youto got his facade back already, since we won't get to see him explicitly stating his thoughts as much. As for Youto's past meetings with Tsukiko, I find it a bit unconvincing that he can just forget all about her; her hair is still the same after all. Hopefully there is some clarification on this in the next few episodes.
May 2, 2013 1:57 AM

Apr 2011
Baka doesn't realize who she is x.x

I think its so cute when shes ilke... *nomnomnom* or *munchmunchmunch*
May 2, 2013 2:45 AM

Dec 2012
This anime has too many kawaii moments, and I love it!
May 2, 2013 4:06 AM

Dec 2012
enviKwu said:
This anime has too many kawaii moments, and I love it!

Absolutely agree. It is too much, I almost suffocated.
By the way, indeed it is a nice avatar you got there.
I like anime.
May 2, 2013 9:40 AM

Apr 2013
@enviKwu: I'm sorry but when I'm looking at your sig my dirty mind activates.

On topic now.I like it how Azusa is trying to hit on him and he REALLY doesnt get it,unlike some well-known MC with blonde hair and scary way to look around and to speak.
Also did anyone notice that animes where boys are hitting on the girl,there are way more rare than the usual,usually are tsunderes?
In the usual animes mostly there arent any type or they are Yanderes at worst.
May 3, 2013 3:46 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Nice episode. I am little surprised about the fact that he got his facade back very early.

Looking forward for the next episode :)
May 4, 2013 3:14 PM

Mar 2013
I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like this.
May 5, 2013 11:58 AM
Jul 2012
Ehh I hope the next episode will be better.
Friendzoned damn! That sucks like hell.
May 5, 2013 1:21 PM
Nov 2011
This episode was great, but the MC is wrong. Chickens are capable of flight, if they aren't fattened up too much... Not long distances, but I've seen them get up and roost in trees at night if left to free roam.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 5, 2013 2:37 PM

Jun 2008
This anime is trying to kill me.

I seriously almost overdosed on this absurd amount of moe....
May 25, 2013 6:42 PM

Jul 2009
Eh, OK episode. I would've liked a little more focus on Azuki - I'm not too fond of the way that her problem was "resolved" - happened a bit too quickly IMO ... although I suppose she gave away the facade in the end, so all's well that ends well? Poor girl though, being told she wasn't seen as a love interest straight out like that ... ouch D:
Latter half focuses on Tsukiko, who knows Youto from middle school seems like. I liked the idea of masks - are we never going to see her show emotion or something? :P So she wants to be a kindergarten teacher ... well I agree with her, it's hard to act without showing any emotion XD
Anyway, so looks like we're going to see what's behind Tsukiko's relationship with her sister ... now THIS I am interested in :O Why would she be "hated"?! I think it's just a miscommunication, personally ... but I guess we'll see :P
May 26, 2013 2:17 PM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
bastek66 said:

THIS, holy shit. THIS!

May 26, 2013 8:27 PM

Jun 2011
iTsukiko said:
whoa, tsukiko flashback,,
that belly @@
that cat mask @@
~ ~ ~
Almost died again xD

lol. That guy is all for arcade, poor Azusa lol
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 5, 2013 5:04 PM

Jan 2011
I started watching this because it might be good but his episode was mediocre at best.
I'll probably watch some more of this before deciding what to do with it though.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 15, 2013 4:10 PM
Apr 2011
awesome episode, tsukiko cute as hell, azuka problem solved and it was cool to be resolved that way in a nice way.
Jun 24, 2013 6:58 AM

Jun 2013
crying azusa was so moe ~~ >< she also looks really cute in pyjamas ><
Nekomimi!!
Jun 26, 2013 2:30 AM

Nov 2008
I had seen screenshots of this before I started watching this, weeks ago. I had tought that Azuna had been bullied. I'm glad that that was not the case! That would have had no place in an adorable anime such as this one.

I wonder if Tsukiko is the type to go yandare? Anyway, it's becoming a love triangle. lol

Also, I find it surprising that she had met him before she started school. I wonder how long it will take him to realize it? It's obvious that she has feelings for him.
ClementIVJun 26, 2013 2:36 AM
Jul 7, 2013 8:28 PM

Sep 2011
bastek66 said:

Jul 27, 2013 1:35 PM

May 2012
Great episode, the backstory was also quite interesting to see they've already met before, I wonder if she'll ever mention it, and well two dates perhaps and a look in her sisters life? Either way lets see what's next!
Oct 12, 2013 4:44 PM

Aug 2009
Good. Nice wrap-up for Azusa arc.

Hm, the forgotten promise. Wonder if he will remember
Oct 15, 2013 5:24 AM

Oct 2013
I was really upset with this episode. I'm not saying it was bad. It was actually
very adorable. But at the end I kept think 'Why would Tsukiko's sister hate her?"
Oct 18, 2013 1:43 AM
Feb 2009
awesome
Feb 1, 2014 9:09 PM

Jun 2012
it was a good episode but for me he got his facade back a little to fast but that aside there are allot of other interesting things going on.

Azusa forgave him a bit to easy and is giving his facade back way to easy but she was really cute when she tried to ask him out only sadly for her he doesn't feel romantic towards her at least not yet but to be honest i don't think he will end up with her either probably with Tsukiko because that dream/reality/story or what ever it was is hinting that way. but i could be wrong here its still way to early to tell but wouldn't mind if he doesn't end up with anyone cause i like all the characters and sometimes its better if the protagonist doesn't end up with anybody but maybe later i am having a favorite that i want him to be with who knows.

i wonder if what Tsukiko saw was her dream or reality and the later part if it was real or just the story she was telling only using them as main characters of her story i am confused a bit on that part but i think we can assume it is real and not dreamed and not just a story.

i wonder why Tsukushi hates Tsukiko the only thing i could imagine is that she blames Tsukiko for the death of there parents ( if i remember correct Tsukiko told that there parents died if i am wrong it was another character who was telling that but it might have been in episode 1 or 2) and maybe because she doesn't show emotions anymore she thinks Tsukiko is not caring about there death or something similar but i might be far off as well.

or they both love him and she thinks she can never win of Tsukiko's cuteness or she knows that cuteness is fake and Tsukiko has a hidden evil and sadistic side inside her lol just kidding that could never happen if that was the case i will smack my self in the face but the first one is possible.
RobertovkFeb 1, 2014 9:19 PM
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Mar 31, 2014 5:37 PM

Feb 2013
Holy crap! Did Azusa just get freindzoned!? Another great episode.
Apr 17, 2014 12:29 PM

Oct 2009
I wasn't expecting such emotional stories from this, pretty darn good so far :)
May 15, 2014 2:28 PM

Jul 2013
So much moe!

He already got his facade back. Well there goes the comedy :(
Jun 3, 2014 4:54 AM

Jul 2013
I don't think leaving her at the arcade for mere seconds was bad.. I think what was bad is that they didn't help her when she was being picked on. Those bullies teased her saying she doesn't have friends and the two of them stood there doing nothing.. It would've been a good "in your face" to those tanned bitches when they appeared saying they are her friends.

MOE? wtf is that crap? I didn't come here for that
Aug 16, 2014 3:47 PM

Jun 2014
Moe overdose anyone?
Sep 12, 2014 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
Is that guy amnesic or what? That scene between him and Tsukiko doesn't seem like something a pervert would forget...

Let me guess already, Tsukiko mistake Tsukushi ''hate'' for something else.

Is it me or those two bitch pulled out too easily? They were teasing her by telling her that she have no friends and laughing at her? Yeah, such great friends.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 14, 2014 10:03 AM

Feb 2014
Well, that explains why Tsukiko was possessive during the last episode. She's known him for a while, but he doesn't remember her.
minouneetzoe said:

Is it me or those two bitch pulled out too easily? They were teasing her by telling her that she have no friends and laughing at her? Yeah, such great friends.

That's what I was thinking too. Did he really buy that? Bullying someone about not having friends in no way counts as friendly teasing.
Feb 16, 2015 5:02 AM

Jun 2013
They made up in such a great way :D Yokodera Youto is one of the best male protagonists ever, such a nice guy. I love the OST, it just fits so perfectly for everything.

Gotta hate those stupid tan girls, such rude cnts

Double date incoming hehehe
Mar 30, 2015 4:21 AM

Mar 2015
This is less MOE compared to last episode :/
Well, never mind.... -- . --

Woah O . O
Azuki Mother is like Mugi from K-ON!! XD
She's very young, isn't she?? And her voice actress is Toyosaki-san!!

I never thought that Yokodera facade will return this early....I expected episode 12 to return...

And Tsukiko-chan past is surprise O o O
She already met Yokodera huh?
But he doesn't remember her :(
May 16, 2015 2:01 PM

Apr 2010
Oh, I love the arcades in Japan. I wish we had something like that here ;_;
Cuteness overdosed. ♥
Oct 5, 2016 12:39 PM

Apr 2013
Oh so they met each other before... but I can't blame him for not recognizing here, I mean with the mask and now even the emotionless face and everything >.<
Feb 19, 2017 8:05 PM

Sep 2015
OP Mom letting her daughter basically get abducted. I honestly don't know who to ship him with... I guess more episodes before needing to decided.
Mar 25, 2018 3:21 AM

Sep 2017

I like Tsukiko. She is just so kawaii. Her picture book stuff was quite funny.

This was more of a laid back episode. Looking forward to the next episode.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 7, 2019 4:57 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Azusa seemed to be really affected by the mockery from these two girls, that's sad.
At least this perverted guy is here for her lol
Jan 8, 2021 9:39 PM

Aug 2018
Another perfect episode! Azusa is way too cute

May 27, 2021 1:08 PM
Jul 2019
Mhm... si episodul acesta are un pic de seriozitate in el. 😑😣as fii vrut sa vad mult mai mule chesti dragute in episodul acesta, decat printul pervers si Azuki-chan. 😂💗 totusi nu pot crede ca ei soi chiar sau intalnit de mici. 😳💗🔥
May 13, 2023 4:40 PM
May 2023
Adorei! Ep muito fofo.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

183 by Narity_ »»
Jun 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by PrawnGuard »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.