Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 15, 2007 6:08 PM
Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked the animation/background styling during the part where Yamada runs from Nomiya, it's seems quite different from what I've seen so far watching Honey & Clover.

*nerdy art student moment*
KinetaNov 25, 2012 9:46 AM
Mar 29, 2008 12:27 PM

Feb 2008
I was actually a bit surprised, when they said Mayama didn't go with Rika to Spain.
Also, can't believe Takemoto was going to eat bread crusts for en entire month xD
Apr 21, 2008 5:06 PM

Jun 2007
lol, morita again success to make me laugh.
right now, Im very curious about his work, cant wait to see more of that.
I also though that mayama would go with rika, like let her go along for a few weeks, then he follows. guess that is still possible (?)
and it looks like yamada is making more progess of getting over mayama, and start to like nomiya *good good, just like planned*
May 13, 2008 9:29 AM

Mar 2008
xxjanism said:
lol, morita again success to make me laugh.
right now, Im very curious about his work, cant wait to see more of that.
and it looks like yamada is making more progess of getting over mayama, and start to like nomiya *good good, just like planned*

agree :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 21, 2008 11:46 AM

Jan 2008
Quintseph said:
I really liked the animation/background styling during the part where Yamada runs from Nomiya, it's seems quite different from what I've seen so far watching Honey & Clover.

*nerdy art student moment*

I noticed a similar effect in the first season. I think it was when Takemoto was cycling through a city. This anime has awesome animation.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Sep 13, 2008 2:40 AM

Jan 2008
Everytime Yamada cries, it makes me feel like crying too ;__;
Yamada is still holding on to Mayama even though she knows she's starting to like Nomiya :/

Lol, I really wonder what Morita does for his job.
May 13, 2009 2:22 AM

Jun 2008
WAAA!!! that health land thing spa was great. hahaha... and yamada? saying things like nomiya and the sand dunes and stuff wont go away! and the part where she runs out because nomiya saw right through her?? YAY!!! IS SHE STARTING TO LIKE HIM TOO!?!?!??! YAY!! hahahaah.. but she didnt like starting to like nomiya because that would make her feelings for mayama a lie??? NO!!! JUST GO AHEAD AND LIKE NOMIYA! hahah! go nomiya! go nomiya!

liked it when nomiya came back and said i'm home.. it was like they were a small happy family.. hahaha.. and the kick was funny too. hahah

and shuu-chan tossing takemoto and morita out the window.. ahahah./ "become one with the wind" ahahahaha/
May 20, 2009 8:35 AM

Aug 2008
I don't get why Yamada says that if she likes Nomiya her feelings for Mayama are not going to be true, but I'm glad she finally realizes that she is falling for him :D

Nomiya is so cool! Coming back at the right time and all that!! ^_^
(I want somebody like that too ;A;!)

This series is getting better and better! :D

Jul 3, 2009 1:03 PM

Mar 2009
Another great episode with a great mix of humour and drama. I'm now very curious about what Morita does.

Aug 15, 2009 8:35 AM

Jun 2009
Yay for Yamada and Nomiya!!! Just as I though, her feelings to Mayama are a maniac obsession she is filling herself with, she used to loving Mayama, it's like a bad habit. And now it seems she's getting really attached to Nomiya, more unconsciously which is even more great! Please let the things move that direction, I'm really loving it!

Also, I feel pity for Morita for having to work that hard for some greater good in the future (I really wonder what his goal is, for which he does all his savings).

And, Miwako san is really cool, I love her ^_^ Great supporting character!
Dec 16, 2009 11:24 AM

Apr 2009
Good Lord, what does Morita do for a living? I WANT TO KNOW.
I loved Kaoru's 'evil' moment xD

filachan said:
And, Miwako san is really cool, I love her ^_^ Great supporting character!

She is :D I like her too.

I love how Takemoto is actually able to stand up to Morita now XD And I hate how all Yamada does is cry over Mayama. But she's starting to like Nomiya, which is GOOD.
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Jun 23, 2010 3:51 AM

Apr 2010
Another brilliant episode.
Miwako-san is indeed a great character, I love what she did for Yamada. I also really start to like Nomiya, I think it would be great if Yamada finally lets go of Mayama and gives him a chance.
I'm really worried about Morita though... that job of his doesn't sound safe at all.
Jun 24, 2010 3:59 PM
May 2008
Am I the only one who doesn't like Nomiya?
Aug 29, 2010 3:37 PM

Dec 2009
Cenedess said:
And I hate how all Yamada does is cry over Mayama.

You now, she's a young lady, innocent girl. So it's OK for her.

AmiMolko said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like Nomiya?

Who cares? All we want someone to Yamada instead of Mayama.
Oct 24, 2010 7:46 PM

May 2010
blah, still better than season one
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Aug 30, 2011 6:20 PM
Feb 2011
Just like everyone else I to am curious about Morita's job is.

As for Nomiya I just can't seem to like him. Something about him just bugs me. Tho I don't think Yamada should still try for Mayama.

The thing I really want to know is if Yuuta ends up with Hagu. I feel that Yuuta has it worse then Yamada. Yamada has someone who wants to be there for her wile Yuuta has..... Morita???? The dude who Hagu was interested in by what I understand. Not to mention Yamada has a good job going for her. All in all Yuuta is in the worst position of all of them.

On a side note a really good twist and I think a fairly good ending would be Yamada ending up with Yuuta lol. But that is probably just because I like those 2 more then the rest of the characters and they probably know the pain each other is going through more then the rest.
Jan 5, 2012 7:09 AM

Sep 2010
I was laughing for real while watching this episode :3
Ayu is finally making progress in getting over Mayama ^^ Go, go Nomiya!
Miwako was really nice in this ep ^^
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

May 17, 2012 9:46 PM

Nov 2011
Let those tears of agony flow out (:
May 18, 2012 12:01 PM

May 2010
Amazing episode. Both in comedy and drama-romance aspect.

Morita has succeeded again in delivering laughs. Even his brother is also hilarious. XD

Good to see that Yamada is starting to realize her feelings towards Nomiya although she's still hopelessly clinging to Mayama.

OST's and insert songs of this series are awesome btw.
May 19, 2012 11:04 PM
Mar 2011
StormViruz said:

OST's and insert songs of this series are awesome btw.

spot on mate
the songs just fit in so well into the anime
ive loved every intro and ending song bar the last one used in the second half of season 1 which took a while for me to get into
Jun 18, 2012 9:39 AM

Oct 2008
Kyaaa! Ayu's finally opening up. I love this episode! I want to see more of these two. They're so cute! xD
Jul 13, 2012 8:50 PM

Jul 2010
That was so awesome ~~ !! I absolutely love Nomiya, him and Yamada are so wonderful. Yamada's monologue was so painfully beautiful to listen to. I was crying... I wish she could forsake her feelings for Mayama, but I can understand how she feels connected to her feelings, and that running away from them would be like a kind of 'betrayal'. I've been in a situation like that before, and I really feel close to Yamada right now. I just love Nomiya so much. His devotion to her is admirable.
Sep 9, 2012 8:32 AM

May 2008
Yamada can't even go for 20 seconds without crying in every scene she's in.
Nov 18, 2012 8:07 AM

May 2012
Another great episode, the ending was just great but for a reason I would prefer to see Mayama X Yamada, but I'm sure that won't happen in the story that will develop from here on out! I do wonder what will happen next!
Nov 25, 2012 9:53 PM

Feb 2010
I'd like to know more about Morita. Why is he working so hard with his brother and get all those money for...

I've always loved to watch Nomiya x Yamada moments. I hope Yamada will get over with Mayama quickly. I really don't like that dude much. And I'm not sure why.

And uh, so Nomiya and Miwako are siblings, are they not?
mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
May 28, 2013 8:54 PM

Jan 2013
It was nice of Miwako to look after Yamada and cheer her up. I also get why Yamada is having such conflicted feelings. She’s been so set on Mayama for so long that now when she’s starting to have feelings for Nomiya, she feels like she’s losing herself; after all that’s who she’s been for this whole time. Nomiya is quite the guy, swallowing his pride and taking initiative even after Yamada doesn’t call him after he confessed. The end scene with him coming after her on the bridge was great.

I think Morita is saving up for someone else like his parents or something. He and his brother have been conducting this shady business since the start and it seems Morita is eager to be finished since he keeps asking how much more.

Takemoto is definitely less mature than his senpais but that’s to be expected. I hope he’ll mature as they have.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Aug 30, 2013 10:44 AM

Apr 2008
Man, I hate seeing Yamada cry now, it's so sad :(
Hope she'll get over her love for Mayama soon, and by the looks of it it will. (Halfway through this ep)

May 26, 2014 9:42 PM

May 2012
Hehe, that was sweet when Nomiya was playing with Leader then said Im home to Yamada!!! And heheeh, she is starting to realize it already... it's okay girl! Its a sign that she is ready to move on from Mayama.
Aug 6, 2014 9:12 PM

Oct 2013
It's sad to see Yamada like that, but I just can't come to like Nomiya...
Sep 1, 2014 11:16 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode. Really curious about Morita's job and what they're aiming for exactly. Hopefully Yamada gives Nomiya a chance. Looking forward to see how this turns out for them and of course waiting for more scenes involving Takemoto, Hagu, and Morita.
Dec 17, 2014 4:04 PM

Nov 2011
I'm liking the Yamada/Nomiya development. 'Still wondering about Morita's job.

Miwako had some good scenes for a change.
Dec 23, 2014 1:03 AM

Jun 2009
Apr 20, 2015 9:42 PM
Mar 2015
Fumiko said:
I don't get why Yamada says that if she likes Nomiya her feelings for Mayama are not going to be true, but I'm glad she finally realizes that she is falling for him :D

Yamada thinks that if she starts to like Nomiya then all her feelings for Mayama will be wasted as well as all these years of her love for him.
Apr 20, 2015 9:46 PM
Mar 2015
korn7809 said:
I feel that Yuuta has it worse then Yamada.

I would say one has to go through a hella lot of love suffering to be even with Yamada.
nozomidream9Apr 20, 2015 9:49 PM
Apr 20, 2015 10:01 PM
Mar 2015
Loved this episode. Miwako is so kind, mature and she sure is beautiful too!^^
Those massage ladies? were hilarious! The way Nomiya said ' i want to see that' gave me chills XD
Sigh... Yamada has been through a lot and it feels kind of not fair that Mayama got everything so easy and is now smiling happily. I wonder, has he ever noticed how much pain he brings to Yamada?
Her feelings for him are always so beautifuly narrated that it feels real. Poor Yamada...:'( I havent seen any other anime character who went through the same love torture.
The ending was beautiful. Nomiya patting Leader and then stretching his hand towards Yamada to pat her too was so cute!
Apr 21, 2015 5:32 AM

Aug 2014
Im very curious about morita's work
Jun 13, 2015 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
Morita's job still a mystery.

Go for it Yamada! you deserve to be happy!
Jul 7, 2015 12:25 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, I really do wonder what Shinobu's job is, curiouser and curiouser.

Also quite surprised Takumi really didn't go to Spain with Rika.

The spa was funny.

I hope Ayumi gets with Nomiya instead.
Oct 2, 2015 1:38 AM

May 2014
I-I-I'm starting to love Nomiya... Omogod...
Oct 23, 2015 7:53 AM

Jun 2015
Seriously I need to stop crying over a frkn anime ;__;
Good for you Nomiya! I hope Yamada will finally reciprocate your feelings <3
I wonder what kind of job Morita does... and the "goal" they were talking about.
The convo between Takemoto and Mayama was nice... Hoping to see some scenes between him and Hagu in the next episode.

Jan 17, 2017 2:15 PM

Jan 2013
Yamada has almost been beaten in to submission (figuratively speaking).
Good episode as usual. Only one more relationship to settle.
Also Morita is involved in something shady, at least how it sounded.
Apr 13, 2017 5:02 AM

Feb 2013
Yamada and Nomiya, I'm starting to see them together.
May 5, 2017 5:54 PM

Nov 2016
Miwako teasing Nomiya one the phone was funny, too bad that it didn't turn into a yuri scene with her and Yamada :|

Motita hilarious as always, but I wonder what's the deal with his brother.

And at last Yamada is trying to forget Mayama and open up to Nomiyas feelings a little bit, great. I really like the developments of the last few episodes.
FMmatronMay 5, 2017 6:18 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 9, 2018 8:35 AM
Jan 2014
I can't like Nomiya , I really wanted the Yamada-Mayama relationship so badly :(
Mar 31, 2018 8:43 AM

May 2015
Jesus, Yamada get over Mayama already. It's not going to happen.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 17, 2019 1:29 PM

Feb 2018
You can tell Yamada is most people's "self-insert character" in the show because they care waaaaay more about whom she is going to end up with than literally everything else in the rest of the show combined.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jun 2, 2020 6:39 PM
May 2020
Ayumi is finally developing feelings for someone else?!?!?
Jul 29, 2020 12:46 AM

Feb 2019
This EP made me cry didn't expected it tho
Dec 24, 2020 10:08 AM

Jun 2020
I was just about thinking....Yamada is being stubborn at this point. And she finally opened took the first steps to open her heart. Beautiful.....

She’s so lucky to have Nomiya by her side

The ED always hits at the right moment. Suneohair always does things to my heart

It would be so much easier
If these stale emotions
Could disappear without a word

At the crossroads where we split ways
It saddens me to think we way never meet again

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 25, 2020 7:10 AM

Nov 2018
Yay , Yamada's character development!
Another really good episode <3
I hate everyone equally
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Karura - Mar 26, 2008

64 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 5:08 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 9 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 30, 2008

42 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 4:04 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 30, 2008

71 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 3:14 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 6 Discussion

Kayro - Mar 29, 2008

45 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 28, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 29, 2008

84 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Sep 27, 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.