Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 18, 2023 12:58 AM

Nov 2011
Even with Deku on his own mission this arc, the other heroes are continuing their work in the city too.

Pretty cool to see Lady Nagant show up with her assassin skills and quirk. I like her voice too, pretty much how I pictured would be like from the manga. In fact, I think was one of the coolest character debuts from this season so far. She also has quite a dangerous quirk.
Feb 18, 2023 1:59 AM
Jun 2022
I like lady nagnant.really cool character
Feb 18, 2023 2:34 AM

Jul 2015

That's one cute as hell tall big baby.. I fking love this NPC that we will never see ever again..

Anyways.. Lady Nagant is finally fking here! my hero academia never misses with the Character design! She looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

The episode also felt dark and grim and the rain add a very mysterious depressing tone to it!
GOD I'M HYPED!
Feb 18, 2023 2:37 AM
Feb 2022
waifuu with huge ahh's here less gooo
Feb 18, 2023 2:39 AM
Apr 2019
kinda expected better with the introduction of lady nagant
Feb 18, 2023 2:53 AM
Jul 2022
Is it just me or seeing him smile after such long time made everyone watching this smile?
Feb 18, 2023 3:01 AM
Dec 2020
This doesn't feel like My Hero Academia that I know. It feels like a whole different animation studio is animating this series. I always pictured the series looking like this when reading the manga, but I never thought they'd actually animate it like that.
Feb 18, 2023 3:03 AM

May 2020
I'm sure Deku will have a hard time against Lady Nagant. One thousand percent sure.
Feb 18, 2023 3:06 AM
Feb 2021
Best season of mha, period
Feb 18, 2023 3:08 AM

Jul 2017
Gran Torino speaking that he should've dealt with Shigaraki earlier than it should be, the torch is passed onto Izuku to continue the Heroes' work.

While society continues to crumble, Izuku coming to save an innocent beastgirl who's mistaken for a villain, and All Might finding time to even hand his lunch to him, with the utter devastation of the city, he can't afford to waste any time with help from One For All's vestiges and learning to master the different Quirks in a short space of time. It was friendship and recognition to help the innocent that set the stage for One For All, and this is their last hurrah.

With Endeavor, Hawks, Best Jeanist, Edge Shot's group (not to mention All Might's) rounding up the jail breakers while still earning the ire of the general public learning more about the awful truth of Dabi, the objective at the end of the day is still drawing out the League of Villains, and Shigaraki himself to be euthanized as Priority No. 1. Whatever it is, if the Pro Heroes can get an edge over the supervillains. any chance is an opportunity to qualm evil right at its source.

The newest target to come to Izuku's way has finally arrived: the anti-hero hired gun Lady Nagant, who has ties to both All For One and the Pro Heroes (especially Hawks) as the former Public Safety Commission head, with her Air Walk Quirk and sniping that works wonders at long distances with a huge range. Evacuating Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki together with her and coincidentally being hired by All For One to capture him alive, she's a tough enemy to face.

Izuku vs. Lady Nagant, this'll be a heated battle.
Feb 18, 2023 3:17 AM

Jun 2015
This show just keeps on giving. Story, characters, plot progression. Absolutely peak anime story telling!

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 18, 2023 3:40 AM

Dec 2020
Holy that was amazing how they introduced lady nagant.
I’m very hype for the fight in the next episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 18, 2023 3:47 AM

Dec 2010
The fact that Chisaki was near All for One and did not have his quirk stolen bugs me. It's such an obvious move that it not happening makes me wonder how they plan to bring it into the story later. There is a chance he stole it off screen, but anyways if the quirk wasn't important I doubt we'd need to see Chisaki at all. So like Either Chisaki is going to regain use of it somehow, or All For One took it off screen. Anything else would just be bad writing and with this anime, I doubt that. There are ways the quirk could come back into play. Eri could probably give him back his arms, but then Why? 

I don't know what is coming in regards to Chisaki despite having read a little ahead in the manga, but I really don't like the fact that Chisaki was in All For Ones presence and didn't lose his quirk (As far as I know) because that's just such a bad call from All For One.

It's also been getting easier to understand the vestiges. When I read about them in the Manga I thought maybe All Might was supposed to be the second user, and that he had some kind of fire quirk. However repeatedly seeing them in the anime it is more clear that the silent one is not on fire, and is just All Might, not currently present as he is still alive. The 2 whose quirks have yet to be used are the ones looking at the wall, and now this episode shows that maybe the reason those quirks haven't yet been available was because of the will of the original users.

One last thing I noticed over the past 2 episodes is Deku's outfit, and why I don't hate it. Originally when he came out with the original design, I hated it. It was so bad, he made it even worse with his support items on his arms and legs, and then during this season we see his outfit and I felt it had kind of grown on me. However it didn't, it changed and I just didn't notice what specifically. However last episode they gave attention to his sleeves, and I realized, I like them a lot, they're cool, unlike his previous glove things. This episode had him Masked, which although it doesn't let him smile like he should be, it does look really cool, but that made me realize, even unmasked, his head has looked a lot better than it used to. Maybe they draw his hair better or something, whatever it is, there seems to be a difference. Lastly, this episode they called attention to the cowl, this entire time I didn't notice, but since they drew attention to it, I finally see it's Gran Torino's Cape, and it improves the look a lot. I went from not even realizing he had it, to thinking, this is the one of the most important things about his look. I don't like the color exactly, but it's fine, the cape + thin arms makes his overall shape look a lot better. Deku looks so cool now. For a male anyways.
Feb 18, 2023 3:55 AM
May 2021
Best arc of mha imo, in terms of Dekus development but Lady Nagant looks so good!!
Feb 18, 2023 4:06 AM
Feb 2021
AkshatRajput said:
Is it just me or seeing him smile after such long time made everyone watching this smile?

Ngl I forgot about this scene lol
Feb 18, 2023 4:07 AM

Nov 2016
First Mirko, now Lady Nagant. This is season is also best waifu season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 18, 2023 4:10 AM

Oct 2009
I'd let Lady Nagant shoot me <3
Feb 18, 2023 4:14 AM

Jan 2009
Lady Nagant is sexy hot for sure, the human sniper

Feb 18, 2023 4:37 AM

Feb 2018
The previous holders of One For All really be opening up to Deku now, seeing him using so many quirks is something lol.

Also Lady Nagant has made her appearance and I wonder what's up with her story.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Feb 18, 2023 4:42 AM

Feb 2014
Now we know just how deadly Lady Nagant really is. Her quirk's powers are really formidable that even Snipe is very jealous of her skills. Now in the present day, Deku will now have to battle it out against her.

All For One himself approached Lady Nagant during the Tartarus attack and asked her personally to capture Deku for him. It was surprising that he didn't do much to help Overhaul, but that aside, he gave her an extra quirk so that she can walk on air, which is a perfect fit for a sniper like her.

That makes it all the more difficult for Deku to deal with, when she can move to another location super easily and still be within the 3km range that she can shot at him from. Losing his communication device to All Might, Hawks, Endeavour and Best Jeanist does suck, but here's hoping that Deku has what it takes to defeat Lady Nagant next week. =)
Feb 18, 2023 4:45 AM

Jan 2009
dayum what a mama Lady Nagant is

and her birthday is 10/10 so the author knows whats up

Feb 18, 2023 4:56 AM

Apr 2022
lady nagant got the goods alright. i'd let her snipe me fr.

glad we got a different weather tho, got tired of seeing that bright-ass stagnant sky. 
best jeanist and all might in their batmobiles while deku slinging across like damn spiderman.
Feb 18, 2023 5:01 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So Lady Nagant has both a sniper arm and air walk? Isn't that 2 quirks or is the arm prosthetic?
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Feb 18, 2023 5:09 AM

Jun 2016
lady nagant is hot milf for sure !!!

this season probably best arc from bnha !!
Feb 18, 2023 5:11 AM
Jun 2021
midoriya is so cuteee omg 💚
Feb 18, 2023 5:15 AM
Aug 2018
rasterman7 said:
So Lady Nagant has both a sniper arm and air walk? Isn't that 2 quirks or is the arm prosthetic?
Seems All For One gave her the air walk quirk. 
Feb 18, 2023 5:16 AM
Jan 2022
bazingachovala said:
kinda expected better with the introduction of lady nagant

Agreed, the interception by Snipe's interview felt abit too casual
Feb 18, 2023 5:31 AM

Apr 2018
Great episode. The build up to the fight was done well and seems like it'll be animated well.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Feb 18, 2023 5:33 AM

Jan 2018
Feb 18, 2023 5:33 AM

Jan 2009
rasterman7 said:

All For One gave her the Air Walk quirk
Feb 18, 2023 5:50 AM
May 2018
Wonderful episode.....
Feb 18, 2023 5:56 AM
Dec 2021
MariaKnight said:
The fact that Chisaki was near All for One and did not have his quirk stolen bugs me. It's such an obvious move that it not happening makes me wonder how they plan to bring it into the story later. There is a chance he stole it off screen, but anyways if the quirk wasn't important I doubt we'd need to see Chisaki at all. So like Either Chisaki is going to regain use of it somehow, or All For One took it off screen. Anything else would just be bad writing and with this anime, I doubt that. There are ways the quirk could come back into play. Eri could probably give him back his arms, but then Why? 

I don't know what is coming in regards to Chisaki despite having read a little ahead in the manga, but I really don't like the fact that Chisaki was in All For Ones presence and didn't lose his quirk (As far as I know) because that's just such a bad call from All For One.

It's also been getting easier to understand the vestiges. When I read about them in the Manga I thought maybe All Might was supposed to be the second user, and that he had some kind of fire quirk. However repeatedly seeing them in the anime it is more clear that the silent one is not on fire, and is just All Might, not currently present as he is still alive. The 2 whose quirks have yet to be used are the ones looking at the wall, and now this episode shows that maybe the reason those quirks haven't yet been available was because of the will of the original users.

One last thing I noticed over the past 2 episodes is Deku's outfit, and why I don't hate it. Originally when he came out with the original design, I hated it. It was so bad, he made it even worse with his support items on his arms and legs, and then during this season we see his outfit and I felt it had kind of grown on me. However it didn't, it changed and I just didn't notice what specifically. However last episode they gave attention to his sleeves, and I realized, I like them a lot, they're cool, unlike his previous glove things. This episode had him Masked, which although it doesn't let him smile like he should be, it does look really cool, but that made me realize, even unmasked, his head has looked a lot better than it used to. Maybe they draw his hair better or something, whatever it is, there seems to be a difference. Lastly, this episode they called attention to the cowl, this entire time I didn't notice, but since they drew attention to it, I finally see it's Gran Torino's Cape, and it improves the look a lot. I went from not even realizing he had it, to thinking, this is the one of the most important things about his look. I don't like the color exactly, but it's fine, the cape + thin arms makes his overall shape look a lot better. Deku looks so cool now. For a male anyways.

You make a very good point. Overhaul has possibly one of the few most absolutely-busted quirks in the show being capable of basically one-tapping anyone plus more. In a sense similar to Shigiraki's quirk but more versitile(yet somewhat less destructive).
AFO not taking it makes absolutely no sense, either hes so horridly confident that he feels as if he really doesnt have to take it to win(and cause he considers himself as having Shigiraki's quirk) or it might play as something in the future for plot. Who knows.

On another note sending Lady Nagant and a broken armless Overhaul alone to take on Deku is pretty goofy. Could they do it? Yea but with medium chances. The negatives being him losing 2 very very valuable pawns. Notable to mention that Deku with his speed could easily escape lady Nagant or use his smoke to become nigh invisible to her.. Just seems like one of those shonen moments where the main villain just chooses to send underpowered goons in small waves to take out his main opponent although he knows itll be a failure or has low hopes.
Feb 18, 2023 6:24 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Finally, a villainess I can simp for lol. I never was a big fan of Toga but Lady Nagant is an S class MHA waifu, she has a super cool design and pretty much being a living sniper rifle is so cool, and as I mentioned last week I’m not sure if her name is a reference to the Mosin Nagant rifle but it reminds me of it anyway and it’s one of my favorite guns. The way she uses her quirk is a bit freaky and could be considered body horror but still super cool, this fight between her and Midoriya is already off to a great start and it’s taking place on a dark and rainy night as opposed to the usual blue sky which automatically makes this a great fight lol.

I also liked the bit of backstory we got on Lady Nagant, so she was a hero before becoming a villain and was widely respected for her skill but ended up killing an allied hero for some reason, I’m sure we’ll get more details later but I’m already intrigued, I also like her look when she was a hero but she is arguably hotter as a villain lol. Really looking forward to the rest of this fight.
Feb 18, 2023 6:44 AM
Oct 2016
Deku zooming around on a dark rainy night running into more than one kind of trouble. Those civilians attending that tall ordinary woman was really upsetting. I understand they're scared of villains attacking but she literally did nothing to warrant being ganged up on like that. The public is becoming more unstable the longer this unrest continues. Deku has to show these people that all hope isn't lost, that there's still good heroes worth following despite how shaky things are now. Deku comforting that ordinary woman was sweet, trying his best to keep everyone safe. The public is certainly still angry as we saw that crowd confront the Top Three heroes. They want their peaceful lived back after having it easy during All Might days but just like Banjo the fifth user said its almost like we've gone back in time to when superpowers first became a thing and society was constantly at a tipping point. Learning more about the first and second user was good, not their quirks yet but just knowing that they were once resistance fighters against All For One. Now they see Deku talking about saving Shigaraki aka their mortal enemy and they can't really get onboard with that right now. But their powers will be needed to stop All For One so their cooperation is necessary.

Lady Nagant finally making her proper debut after we saw glimpses before. All For One sending the best assassin in the world after Deku. A former hero for the safety commission like Hawks was, now working with the demon lord to stop Deku. She makes quite an entrance shooting his communicator right out of his hands immediately. I love how she looks in the anime, very pretty and badass at the same time. Intense seeing how her bullets work in animation, how she can form them using her hair and they can be any type of bullet. All For One giving her another quirk makes her an even more powerful foe that Deku must face.
Feb 18, 2023 6:50 AM
Apr 2022
Has the show looked better?
is it just me but the show looks so much better if it has a dark atmosphere and/or it takes place at night??
Feb 18, 2023 7:06 AM

Aug 2017
I don't read the manga so I don't know what will happen, but I sense that Lady Nagant is capable of redemption. Tho, while fallen heroes are the hardest to redeem, I don't think Deku would kill her.
Feb 18, 2023 7:34 AM
Jan 2021
MariaKnight said:

My guess is he didn’t take it for the same reason he wouldn’t take Best Jeanest’s quirk, it takes too much precision and control to have a complete mastery of it.
Feb 18, 2023 7:45 AM
Jan 2019
rasterman7 said:

she got air walk from from All for one, she said it in the episode.
Feb 18, 2023 8:09 AM

Jun 2014
I like how you can see a lot of the clear Batman and Spider-Man inspiration in this arc. From All Might and the Top 3's cars looking like Batmobiles, to All Might being Deku's "Alfred," to Deku swinging around the city like Spider-Man, love it.

Lady Nagant finally takes the stage, being hired by AFO to capture Deku. God she's so bad I'd let her snipe and air walk all over me haha. Deku is gonna have his hands full, dealing with a formidable Quirk like her's.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Feb 18, 2023 8:30 AM

Jan 2021
Lady Nagant was such a treat in this episode. I was wondering when she would show up. Looks like were going to see her more in the next episode. Her power is so badass I love it.
Feb 18, 2023 9:09 AM

Dec 2018
another buildup episode that frustratingly ends with your ass on the edge of your seat. still very impressed with this season but come on stop leaving me thirsty like this.
Feb 18, 2023 9:13 AM

Jun 2015
People drooling over Nagant. I'm in the reaction waiting room for another certain character
Feb 18, 2023 9:15 AM
Oct 2019
Next episode will be a big battle I'm sure! We've been teased this character in the intro for too long now!
Feb 18, 2023 9:21 AM

Feb 2016
AkshatRajput said:

love that All Might remembers what Deku's favorite food is and seeing him smile receiving the pork bento is just so wholesome

I think that strangers are just friends you haven't met.

Feb 18, 2023 9:57 AM

Dec 2016
Another victim for All For One's hands. Poor Lady Nagant... No one can escape his manipulation, that narcissist >_<
Great episode by the way!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 18, 2023 10:08 AM

Dec 2016
rasterman7 said:
The arm is not prosthetic, is part of her own quirk :) The air walk quirk is just temporary, given by the contract she did with AFO.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Feb 18, 2023 10:58 AM

May 2015
Big booba girl appeared!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 18, 2023 11:03 AM
Aug 2021
UkRs said:

That's one cute as hell tall big baby.. I fking love this NPC that we will never see ever again..

Anyways.. Lady Nagant is finally fking here! my hero academia never misses with the Character design! She looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!

The episode also felt dark and grim and the rain add a very mysterious depressing tone to it!
GOD I'M HYPED!

We will see her again🗿 lol
Feb 18, 2023 11:43 AM
Jul 2017
UkRs said:

Me when I lie.

GOD I'M HYPED!
Feb 18, 2023 11:44 AM

Jul 2022
Actually pretty good. Any shot with Dark Deku in it rocks so like that's a plus for sure. Sometimes I think they just dwell too much on some scenes like the one of Jeanist and Hawk's in the car... I just want action... More of that hopefully in the next episode. No more exposition, just action please!!

Also, Daisuke Ono as the Second User was a nice treat.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2022

423 by SarahxLevi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2022

349 by Flynnit »»
Oct 10, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2023

135 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 1, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2023

271 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 6th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2023

227 by ToTheGyz »»
Sep 28, 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.