Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 6, 2022 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
Ashuna is still a badass episode, especially with that massive blade of hers.

Menou also showed her loyalty to Akari as she truly wanted to protect her. Glad she came out victorious in that battle. This may be one of Menou's toughest fight to date yet.
May 6, 2022 10:02 AM

Feb 2019
Without a doubt the best episode. This had everything from action, to ship teasing to some crazy lore drops.

First of all, Yandere super Momo was crazy. Wasn’t expecting her to be hiding that much power. Feel like there’s some potential shipping with she and Ashura too.

But the biggest thing was by far the revelation that Akari is actually from the future. It shouldn’t be too much of a surprise because how much she likes menou was a bit odd considering they’ve only been together like a week, all makes sense now. I wonder what happened in that future timeline that ended up killing menou. This and Summertime render continue to be the shows I look most forward to every week, can’t wait for next week.
May 6, 2022 10:04 AM

Feb 2020
Easily the best episode so far.

Momo is pretty scary when she gets angry.

I'm glad Menou gave her new ribbons. Also, she looks very cute with her hair down. :3

Akari has some interesting powers besides the ability to manipulate time.

That old hag got what she deserved.

SerafosMar 13, 4:13 AM
May 6, 2022 10:21 AM
Apr 2021
feel bad for the ones whom dropped this after one episode, this is turning out to be brilliant 👌
May 6, 2022 10:43 AM
Aug 2020
With this episode the anime has finally finished adapting the first volume and great episode and adaptation other than them shortening the fight scene it was really well adapted.
May 6, 2022 11:04 AM

Apr 2018
Definitely the best isekai of this season.
May 6, 2022 11:14 AM

Jul 2017
Archibishop Orwell's game is out, and the cat's out of the bag to reveal all the secrets she's been concocting behind the scenes since Flare's time.

While Princess Ashuna and Momo fight the monsters beneath, Akari and Menou has to fend off Orwell and her mercenaries respectively, and this is where Menou's Pure Concept of Time comes into play to alter the tides of time...man, what a game changer of having two sides of Akari: the present (in the fantasy world) and future (through her Ether linking memories).

Momo really got hamfisted for having the ribbons given from Menou be destroyed in battle, and her yandere mode is seriously not one to be trifled with. Not a surprise that Princess Ashuna is capable herself to fend off enemies, and the last battle's left with Menou and Akari's cooperation to fight off Orwell. To feel sympathy for her would be asinine at this stage of progression, but it's all for Menou's character development as the Executioner to find her own Way of Life to kill Akari.

This is Momo's redemption of not just having her agape love towards Menou, but it's one that's genuine and not Yuri-like as we'd thought from the get-go. Love and friendship is the name for both Akari and Menou, no doubt about that.

If you MUST have an episode that stands out from your typical Isekai, this half-way episode would be the one to watch to give the series a very different overview. Definitely the best episode.
May 6, 2022 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
Yuri power intensified!!! with two psycho yandere that will do everything for Menou.
Akari's looping-esque power was very interesting.
何それ?意味分かんない
May 6, 2022 12:12 PM
May 2021
wow what a plot twist. So akari is from future and knows what will happen. It was so fcking good episode 🔥🔥. Why this and summer time rendering so underrates animes? these are the best this season
May 6, 2022 12:16 PM

Feb 2016
KANLen09 said:
what a game changer of having two sides of Akari: the present (in the fantasy world) and future (through her Ether linking memories).

I don't get this part. Was it just consciousness reset? Before, she was changing the time of world. Now, did she summon herself from future?
Also, does Akari now know Menou wants to kill her?
I guess, I will watch again.
May 6, 2022 12:46 PM

Jun 2016
Aeoness said:
I don't get this part. Was it just consciousness reset? Before, she was changing the time of world. Now, did she summon herself from future?
As it has been stated before the consciousness of the "lost ones" merge with the concepts themselves the more they are used. I suspect that "the other side of Akari" is actually the the concept of time itself which now reflects back onto her (thus Akaris initial attachment to Menou) even after the reset.
May 6, 2022 1:03 PM

Jun 2021
Definitely the best episode so far, loved to see Momo in yandare mode and akari has some interesting powers in her pure concept.

I wonder if we're gonna have another episode like this one 'till the end of the season.

May 6, 2022 1:30 PM

Oct 2018
glad that J.C.Staff didn't fuck up this episode it seems, surely the LN had a more drawn-out fight scene but as an animeonly I was still satisfied. Good stuff.
May 6, 2022 1:51 PM

May 2016
so uh who is menou? She doesn't exist and it is just flare?

May 6, 2022 2:26 PM
Mar 2021
You want to be young again, but you end up die in faster aging magic.
May 6, 2022 2:32 PM

Jan 2021
Aeoness said:
KANLen09 said:
what a game changer of having two sides of Akari: the present (in the fantasy world) and future (through her Ether linking memories).

Akari has a spell applied to her which is the one in the episode's title, she recovetrs her memories from the future since she has resetted the world. So she is just recoring her memories, that's also why Akari knows Menou wants to kill her.
May 6, 2022 2:45 PM

Jan 2021
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Menou is the MC of the series XD

In a serious note, Menou has a spell called Camouflage Guide, the ability allows her to create an illusion as long as she isn't moving, it is exactly the same ability she used to imitate the maid outfit that didn't work since she had to move and it couldn't work when she moves. That's why she could change to Flare's appearance while she wasn't moving to surprise Orwell.
May 6, 2022 2:46 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Easily the best episode yet in terms of story direction, I like the reveals with the time line repeating.
May 6, 2022 2:50 PM

Feb 2017
Aeoness said:
KANLen09 said:

menou tries her very best to kill akari and akari doesnt want to get killed by anyone but menou

what the hell with this shit? lol

and then
flare appears with the sword of salt(?) killing everyone

in this episode akari says "she's gonna make things feel like a deja vu as always"

so yea she most likely subconsciously knows she's dedicated his whole life to get killed by menou only
May 6, 2022 3:06 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
THE END!!!

Oh wait we're only halfway through with 6 episodes left, never mind lol

NYANPASU
whiskey tango foxtrot

May 6, 2022 3:12 PM
Mar 2021
finally shit gets real, and the reason Akari trusts Menou is fully explained and non-stupid. People were like "Akari is an idiot" but it seemed pretty obvious something like this was going on, ffs she's got the whole ass concept of Time. Plus the train episode hinted pretty strongly that she's used it before (not only in that one weird moment but in how easy it was for Menou to utilize Akari's ether, which now we can guess comes because of past timelines).

It's also heavily implied Akari has done multiple loops. But she's doing something incredibly clever, if twisted - erasing most of her own memories. Which you might THINK would be counterintuitive, but perhaps knowledge is a curse, and knowing too much guarantees a bad end. Aside from whatever reasons she has, it keeps her sane, when otherwise her Pure Concept would cause her to go mad. Maybe it's an end-run around what Pure Concepts do to people? That would make sense.

Also I just want to say every scene with Ashuna is a gift. She's so cool.
May 6, 2022 3:16 PM

Sep 2018
That was fucking awesome...

Don't you love it when everything gets explained and you end up even more confused than before the reveal.

I love that there are effectively two Akiris, one guiding events and one living them. And oh boy, Momo is insane.

It's a pity there are so many who will never get behind an all girls main cast, this show really is very good.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
May 6, 2022 3:57 PM

Feb 2019
The two major Akari developments this week were badly needed, showing her to both be a lot more saavy and in control of her situation, but mind-blamming herself along the way, and that this whole thing is a time-reset loop from some future point where she went all completely death touch. The (first) problem is that in the actual episode itself, she spent almost the entire thing not as a character, but a prop. She went all Jekyll at the start and then got to sit on the sidelines except for the part where they Friendship Beamed the evil church through totally not romantic eye gazing.

Which leads into the far, far greater problem. This was the big climax for the first arc, and the production is staying pretty godawful. Not quite to the horribleness of Dawn of the Witch's first arc's ending, but not far off from it either. Every 'fight' here was poorly animated and worse directed, most being 'cut away for a distance shot and explosion,' but some not even rising to that level. But Menou's… the main character's… was flat out embarrassing. They stood twenty feet apart, stood motionlessly, and lazily waved random projectiles, stopping every five seconds to discuss the projectiles, along with one of the least convincing attempts at a bait and switch illusion that I have ever seen in my life, but the antagonist swallowed whole cloth for no reason. What happened to the mediocre action and animation from the first episode? We're halfway through so just giving up even after an episode of nothing more taxing to animate than a closeup of an eye?
May 6, 2022 4:12 PM
Jul 2020
...What a wet f*cking fart.

That's it? It was an emotional episode at the end of it all, sure, but in retrospect, all of this could've pretty much been done in 2-3 episodes or something. It's not that it should've been, but everything that happened between episode 1/2 and 6 was way too elongated for it to have resulted in such an anti-climactic way. Last episode was sort of promising: it introduced a much needed and expected twist to the story, a dynamic that could've been explored to very intricate levels. Orwell could've been an essential antagonist that let us, the audience understand more what's going on.

However, six episodes in and I still barely understand the world. I still don't care about Akari, but I especially hated how her unfounded love for Menou is explained as a matter of the future. Pretty much the most lazy way to go about it to ensure that she can have her love for Menou serve as a few jokes here and there. Without having to make up any of the poignant and subtle developments of a relationship. Again, it could be argued ''it'll develop, just wait'' but god forbid you'll get to me care about it until then.

Experiencing Menou's character is like constantly waiting for a train. I expect her to be significant at some point, but until then, her personality is dry, flat and empty. Compared to Momo, she might as well be a voiceless cardboard with subtitles. I'm serious. Momo could be simping and hugging a cardboard and I wouldn't doubt it. She's not contributing beyond exposition and coming up with solutions, theories and lots of inner monologuing.

I liked seeing the princess finally start go serious, though. Although, I wanted to see her and Momo work more. It was a bit awkward when she said ''I quite enjoyed fighting alongside you, Momo,'' when it was never fully realized, not yet at least. The action sequences were satisfying enough visually, but I'm disappointed with how little the power system is established so far. I just saw two people wave shit at each other and stuff happened. It still seems interesting, which is why I want to learn more.

I was expecting something bigger, but it seems like that's being saved for later. Maybe it's fine at the end of it all, but until then, I might as well just turn my brain off.
daft_marinerMay 6, 2022 4:25 PM
May 6, 2022 4:13 PM

Oct 2018
RayReynolds said:
The two major Akari developments this week were badly needed, showing her to both be a lot more saavy and in control of her situation, but mind-blamming herself along the way, and that this whole thing is a time-reset loop from some future point where she went all completely death touch. The (first) problem is that in the actual episode itself, she spent almost the entire thing not as a character, but a prop. She went all Jekyll at the start and then got to sit on the sidelines except for the part where they Friendship Beamed the evil church through totally not romantic eye gazing.

Which leads into the far, far greater problem. This was the big climax for the first arc, and the production is staying pretty godawful. Not quite to the horribleness of Dawn of the Witch's first arc's ending, but not far off from it either. Every 'fight' here was poorly animated and worse directed, most being 'cut away for a distance shot and explosion,' but some not even rising to that level. But Menou's… the main character's… was flat out embarrassing. They stood twenty feet apart, stood motionlessly, and lazily waved random projectiles, stopping every five seconds to discuss the projectiles, along with one of the least convincing attempts at a bait and switch illusion that I have ever seen in my life, but the antagonist swallowed whole cloth for no reason. What happened to the mediocre action and animation from the first episode? We're halfway through so just giving up even after an episode of nothing more taxing to animate than a closeup of an eye?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zBTF4INW5g
May 6, 2022 4:26 PM

May 2016
Ionliosite2 said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Menou is the MC of the series XD

In a serious note, Menou has a spell called Camouflage Guide, the ability allows her to create an illusion as long as she isn't moving, it is exactly the same ability she used to imitate the maid outfit that didn't work since she had to move and it couldn't work when she moves. That's why she could change to Flare's appearance while she wasn't moving to surprise Orwell.

yeah i saw she used that. Nvm i'm just retarded
May 6, 2022 4:29 PM

Jan 2021
Ok now that I finally watched the episode, I cn say it again, this show is great, I kinda feel bad for the people that missed out because of what happened in episode 1.

We finally get to see a part of Akari we never saw before, it was awesome to see her act more seriously and using her time powers to their fullest before returning to normal.

Momo is really a scary yandere, after losing her hair ribbons (Akari is really mean) she beat out that dragon like it was nothing and destroyed a bunch of stuff in the process. Ashuna doesn't get behind and destroys her opponent while also cutting a building in half.

Menou's tatcic to confuse Orwell was great, Orwell would have never seen coming Flare being there (even if she wasn't actually there). Then connecting to Akari's Pure Concept where we get a weird sequence, from Menou being a child, to the actual, to the school of her dreams we saw in the first episode. And it was so beautiful what Akari said to her to not kill herself there. How ironic it is for a person who wanted to get younger die by being eldered.

And finally we get to see the reason of why Akari is so attached to Menou, she already knows her from the futre and has been returning after Menou fails to kill her and before dying in the hands of Flare.

This episode really wnent passing by pretty quick, with this the volume 1 ends and we will finally get to volume 2 in the city of Libelle.
May 6, 2022 4:42 PM
May 2017
Akari's character development was brilliant holy shit.
It didn't make much sense why she loved Menou so much, but it's simply because she harbors a lifetime of love and time with Menou without the memories of it T-T
Akari seems to be setting conditions that need to be met (Menou dying I'm pretty sure) in order to revert into her future conscious self.
It's like a Homura situation from Madoka! But honestly I like this better BECAUSE she can forget what she knows.
Also wow Momo was incredible, loved her and the princess in this episode
May 6, 2022 4:58 PM
Mar 2021
Was it a dream or was it the future???😳🤔
May 6, 2022 5:01 PM

Feb 2017
Ionliosite2 said:
Ok now that I finally watched the episode, I cn say it again, this show is great, I kinda feel bad for the people that missed out because of what happened in episode 1.

We finally get to see a part of Akari we never saw before, it was awesome to see her act more seriously and using her time powers to their fullest before returning to normal.

Momo is really a scary yandere, after losing her hair ribbons (Akari is really mean) she beat out that dragon like it was nothing and destroyed a bunch of stuff in the process. Ashuna doesn't get behind and destroys her opponent while also cutting a building in half.

Menou's tatcic to confuse Orwell was great, Orwell would have never seen coming Flare being there (even if she wasn't actually there). Then connecting to Akari's Pure Concept where we get a weird sequence, from Menou being a child, to the actual, to the school of her dreams we saw in the first episode. And it was so beautiful what Akari said to her to not kill herself there. How ironic it is for a person who wanted to get younger die by being eldered.

And finally we get to see the reason of why Akari is so attached to Menou, she already knows her from the futre and has been returning after Menou fails to kill her and before dying in the hands of Flare.

This episode really wnent passing by pretty quick, with this the volume 1 ends and we will finally get to volume 2 in the city of Libelle.

that said tho, the revelation of momo being an insanely strong yandere is kind of coming out of nowhere, the anime shouldn't have skipped her flashbacks and
they shouldn't have skipped princess ashuna's testimony regarding how badly her imperial sword got damaged by momo

orwell's death is kind of disappointing too,
when I read the manga...I teared up a bit when she's dead idk why, myb the execution is nicely done compared to the anime
Lab_Rat_0978May 6, 2022 5:16 PM
May 6, 2022 5:01 PM

Dec 2021
Well sh.t Akari basically can see future, the real villain finally reveal, Momo yandere mode is scary, Hima sama basically yea strong af
Yuri vibe everywhere, cant wait for next week
May 6, 2022 5:21 PM

Jan 2021
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
Ionliosite2 said:

that said tho, the revelation of momo being an insanely strong yandere is kind of coming out of nowhere, the anime shouldn't have skipped her flashbacks and
they shouldn't have skipped princess ashuna's testimony regarding how badly her imperial sword got damaged by momo

when I read the manga...I teared up a bit when she's dead idk why, myb the execution is nicely done compared to the anime

Yeah, the anime skipped part of her flashback, I wonder why but I guess it is because it doen't fit very well, at least when I read the novel I felt that her flashback was basically forced there, althought it was nice to know more about her early on, so no problems regarding that.

As for Orwell's death, I think it was nicely done, there was basically no difference from the novel as far as I remember, juts that the clash lasted less than I expected, but facing the power of a Pure Concept is definitely something else, so it makes sense that lasted little. Well, I know that I didn't tear up or something, but I'll leave it as that we see things differently.
May 6, 2022 5:34 PM
Mar 2021
So Akari has gone back in time and relived her life in this world multiple times, while trying to keep herself and Menou alive long enough for Menou to find a way to kill her. In this timeline she sealed away her memories, but left her emotions for Menou, that is probably the reason for her dreams that she had before she met Menou. Every time Akari's or Menou's life is threatened she subconsciously uses her power and unlocks her memories, solves the issue and reseales her memories. This way she always seems innocent and clueless.
May 6, 2022 5:46 PM

Feb 2017
Ionliosite2 said:
Lab_Rat_0978 said:

Yeah, the anime skipped part of her flashback, I wonder why but I guess it is because it doen't fit very well, at least when I read the novel I felt that her flashback was basically forced there, althought it was nice to know more about her early on, so no problems regarding that.

As for Orwell's death, I think it was nicely done, there was basically no difference from the novel as far as I remember, juts that the clash lasted less than I expected, but facing the power of a Pure Concept is definitely something else, so it makes sense that lasted little. Well, I know that I didn't tear up or something, but I'll leave it as that we see things differently.

or myb that time I was just being too sensitive so even orwell's death irritated me lol
May 6, 2022 5:53 PM

Jul 2015
Absolute banger episode, holy shit they really delivered hard with the conclusion of this arc.

"This is my present from Menou! I don't manage to get this that often..." just how many times has Akari rewinded trying to find the ending she wants...

Well, at least enough to know how to trigger Momo's berserk button, seeing her going batshit OP murder everything in sight after the ribbons Menou gifted to her burnt (oof if she finds out who truly did that) was fucking incredible, she was already my favorite character and this episode catapulted her even higher, god I love her so much.

Also extra pain for Momo, who rushed to go help Menou only to find Akari grabbed to her, and she held her feelings and went to keep murdering shit without revealing herself, she's seriously too precious.

Lmao, they killed Orwell, a woman who did her best to try avoiding death from old age... with a freaking aging spell, it really do be like that. She's was a very solid first villain IMO, I'm sure that there are plenty of timelines were she won with her careful planning, but by now Akari has found the way to speedrun her strategy haha.

aaaand looks like Flare is the endgame boss, at least in that timeline we saw. Considering that Akari is rewinding over and over and over until she finds that ending she wants, I guess it's fair to qualify her as the Fifth Human Error, just one no one is truly aware of.

Amazing arc, halfway through the season and so far this series is the one I look forward the most to every week, thank god I listened to my friend's recommendations instead of believing in the criminally low MAL score it currently has for the quality it's delivering, with how much underrated stuff I watched I should know by now.

May 6, 2022 6:04 PM
May 2011
Fuck! Yes! Momo!!!!!!!!!
May 6, 2022 6:48 PM
Apr 2022
Super sick episode. Momo is a total beast. Getting a little bit of RE Zero s1 vibes. I was a little bit confused beginning and middle but by the end everything came together so fantastic and I thought it was probably my favorite episode so far.
May 6, 2022 7:00 PM

Nov 2010
Following previous episode, we've got a lot of action, revenge, some story development, and therefore a certain catharsis.

But, how things turned out like this?
"I will continue the journey with Akari... to find the way to kill her."
It should be "to find the way to send her back her world", shouldn't it?

May 6, 2022 7:10 PM
Aug 2018
Double yandere power saved the day.
Love the part when Menou granted the old lady's wish by using the pure concept of time on her.
That's what she wanted, so she should be happy, right?.... Yeah the irony here is almost on par with Hunter X Hunter and Jojo which is quite impressive.
May 6, 2022 7:23 PM

Nov 2021
Very awesome episode!!

tho when menou covered akari's eyes, I was expecting Akari to say "Menou? What's up? Some kind of blindfolding fetish?" like in the light novel lol
May 6, 2022 7:37 PM

Jan 2011
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

That was Menou just fucking with Orwell. Menou is 100% real.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 6, 2022 7:43 PM

Feb 2017
MasterHavik said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

it reminds me of when sasuke becoming itachi to scare danzou lol
May 6, 2022 7:47 PM

Jan 2011
Lab_Rat_0978 said:
MasterHavik said:

it reminds me of when sasuke becoming itachi to scare danzou lol
I have not been able to watch all of Timeskip Naruto but that is fucking wild he pulled that. That is genjustu though. This episode was fucking fire. You may need to watch again but I got it. This is pretty wild now how much the show has changed the last three episodes. The only thing I want to know is if Flare is still around or not.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 6, 2022 7:52 PM

Dec 2016
Best episode by far, Akari has a badass alter ego, or maybe that's her true self that can appear when the time is right.

She also turned Momo beast mode, I kinda feel sorry for that dragon.
May 6, 2022 7:59 PM

Feb 2017
kuroneko99 said:
Following previous episode, we've got a lot of action, revenge, some story development, and therefore a certain catharsis.

menou is an assassin/ executioner,
her job is to kill the lost ones (including akari)
unfortunately she's not enlightened yet, she will try her very best to kill akari until she realizes her love for her

sadly when she does...the church, especially flare are too mighty for her and akari to resist,
everyone is always ended up dead lol
and
despite being visibly overpowered,
awakened akari doesnt even consider the possibility of defeating flare, the woman who always kills menou

this shit reminds me of another anime, phantom: requiem for the phantom...
May 6, 2022 8:02 PM

Feb 2017
LukesYGO_WSonYT said:
Best episode by far, Akari has a badass alter ego, or maybe that's her true self that can appear when the time is right.

She also turned Momo beast mode, I kinda feel sorry for that dragon.

akari looks pretty creepy in the manga,
she gets toned down quite a bit by the anime

I implore you to read the manga,
creppy akari looks stunning
May 6, 2022 8:04 PM

Mar 2019
kuroneko99 said:

not, she is determined to kill her anyway, her mission has not changed for of a change of opinion as it happens in thousands of generic series
May 6, 2022 8:27 PM

Mar 2016
So this has now become the yuri version of Satsuriku no Tenshi, or that's what we've been watching all this time?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

May 6, 2022 8:37 PM

Jul 2013
Four Episodes of hatred
Four Episode of confusion
I guess dropping this was a bad idea after all

This episode was impressive ngl. I'll admit it did make me wonder on how on earth are this series gonna explain the many time paradoxes this show will end up having at the end. Akari's alter ego... Kinda was expecting her to be more antagonistic but guess I was wrong, regress everything for the sake of Menou. The next thing having Akari know her Pure concept is seemingly more dangerous than the normal ones and allowing only Menou to kill her than Flare, I kinda liked that. At first I saw her as an annoying plot device (unfortunately I still do) but she becoming more likable in my book. This was the kind of episode I was waiting for.

Unfortunately, according to my spreadsheet it's still the worst anime I'm watching this season. But I now expect great things from this now and hope it rise up to the ranks.
GalacticMagnaMay 6, 2022 8:41 PM

May 6, 2022 8:56 PM

Feb 2020
I think im fully invested into this series now. story has a lot going for it, and I can't wait to see how this will all go! Akari's looping is starting to remind me of Hakomari, which is interesting

not one to usually push for yuri-ships, but Akari/Menou tho.....
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2022

108 by Muow »»
Jun 5, 6:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.