Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 21, 2020 6:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, a cat cafe. That's even a thing now in this show but honestly, in a modern world like this, it's a pretty common norm in society.

And oh my, Uzaki has a big appetite, not that I'm too surprised though at this point of the show. I think she had too much fun this episode.
Stark700Aug 21, 2020 6:19 AM
Aug 21, 2020 6:43 AM

Apr 2010
The cat cafe was nice tho Uzaki teasing the main wasn't a good idea.
Senpai needs to man up a bit tho, just kiss the girl already and be happy with her.

The drunk part was great but the hangover, well it's something we all experianced at one point.
Aug 21, 2020 7:02 AM
Feb 2018
Everyone need both a uzaki and senpai in their life I think the two will make a great couple and parents
Aug 21, 2020 7:11 AM
Oct 2016
This was a great episode. Probably my Favorite of them all so far with us going back to the basics of just Uzaki and Sakurai for the most part. Both messing with each other in different ways in the episode. Sakurai first with inviting Uzaki to the cat cafe so mysteriously. She of course got her hopes up for something more but alas no, just some neko petting. Which is adorable in and of itself. Sakurai has a weakness for cats it seems. Wanting to sit and pet them all day to where his legs so numb. The worker at the cat cafe was right though they need to keep that kind of play at home. Sucks they got kicked out but I think Uzaki ended up enjoying it.

Later with the pub was hilarious! Uzaki got plastered! She just kept chugging away with the drinks over and over not thinking about it. Well for her first time drinking I suppose it went about as expected from Sakurai standpoint. His poor wallet was already dead, loved that reference too. Uzaki draining him dry while she knocked em back. Funny with her teasing him while drunk, her areas touching him in places oh gosh. Going back to his apartment after the cash run out. Uzaki had quite the awakening with her hangover. doubt she'll never drink again but hopefully she at least learned a lesson or two about drinking.
Aug 21, 2020 7:19 AM

Sep 2009
I will never understand how people think this show promote Lolicon. It's just a sweet and funny relationship between 2 adults.
Aug 21, 2020 7:19 AM

Mar 2019
Drinking drinking and more drinking sounds like a good Bday... What else do you need? Dat Hangover feeling is so relatable...
Aug 21, 2020 7:24 AM

Aug 2012
komic said:
I will never understand how people think this show promote Lolicon. It's just a sweet and funny relationship between 2 adults.

They say it's because of the characters art style which makes no sense at all.

Drunk Uzaki is even more annoying lol and i want to visit a cat cafe someday.
Aug 21, 2020 7:27 AM

Sep 2009
MrAwesome2018 said:
komic said:

They say it's because of the characters art style which makes no sense at all.

Drunk Uzaki is even more annoying lol and i want to visit a cat cafe someday.

So they think body shaming Uzaki is okay. Sjw are hypocrites
Aug 21, 2020 7:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It was all cute with the cats until she turned 20, started drinking and vomiting everywhere... Uzaki is a demon XD
Aug 21, 2020 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
Senpai totally deceived uzaki at the start and she thought it was a confession lol.

The cat cafe and sakurai's situation woke S in her.

Uzaki can legally drink now and she drunk it to fullest. RIP senpai's futon.
Aug 21, 2020 8:14 AM

Sep 2018
Best episode so far! I hope it will get even better. The neko cafe part was nice, watching Senpai having fun and peting cute cats(100% would like to visit place like that).
Second part with the Pub was so funny and realistic at the same time. Everyone at least once plays the part of first-time drinker and the seasoned veteran(the second one is better, but in the end you still have to take care of your drunk friend).
well that's just my opinion.....
Aug 21, 2020 8:27 AM
Apr 2014
Best part of the episode was the Fist of the North Star reference.
"Omae no saifu wa mou shindeiru."
Aug 21, 2020 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode. Best one so far.

I really want to visit a cat cafe.

That hangover... that looked terrible.

Aug 21, 2020 8:32 AM
Feb 2020
I'm kinda confused about the last scene where the futon was next to the garbage bags. Did he throw it out or what?
Aug 21, 2020 9:24 AM
Dec 2019
next up : milf uzaki

Aug 21, 2020 10:07 AM
Jul 2020
Uzaki is the best in this episode
Jul 2017
I wanna see Sakurai and Uzaki take themselves to the next level and start dating each other. Maybe if both of them were so drunk and they wake up together in the same bed, things would get hot and steamy and both of them were butt naked. Drawers, panties, their clothes were on the floor. One night of hardcore fucking.

Jan 2018
Man that was a fun episode, last thing I was expecting was a fist of the north star reference.

Must protect hungover Uzaki.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Aug 21, 2020 10:33 AM
Aug 2018
drunk uzaki was something i didnt know i needed in life
this was probably close to my favourite episode so far
Aug 21, 2020 10:47 AM
Oct 2018
I identified a lot with the protagonist in this ep, man laughs a lot 🤣 uzaki celebrated a lot and drank all 💦
Aug 21, 2020 10:49 AM

Nov 2018
I wouldn't ever expect there to be an episode where Uzaki ends up getting crunk as hell. Hilarious.

Loved the FOTNS reference, gotta watch that show at some point, after I finish all of City Hunter.

Aug 21, 2020 10:53 AM

Feb 2019
I’m never drinking again

Every 20-25 year olds favourite line

Another cute and fun episode. I love this pair so much. Just wish the MC wasn’t such an anime dumbass and would take the hints Uzaki drops. Can’t wait for the next ep.
Aug 21, 2020 11:53 AM

Sep 2009
Marinate1016 said:
I’m never drinking again

Another cute and fun episode. I love this pair so much. Just wish the MC wasn’t such an anime dumbass and would take the hints Uzaki drops. Can’t wait for the next ep.

Actually they are both dumbasses as they both missed the hints. Why do you every one
else is either laughing at them trying to get them together
Aug 21, 2020 1:26 PM
May 2016
Great episode omedetou tanjobi Uzaki, sadistic Uzaki is dangerous but so was drunk Uzaki, hope we get to see drunk and sadistic Uzaki >:)
Aug 21, 2020 1:47 PM

May 2018
Nice one, ya know this would've have been one of those thing where after a night of drinking you and your partner would have a one night strand.
Aug 21, 2020 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
>you will never go out drinking with Uzaki and have her try to kiss you in your fake sleep

why live?
Aug 21, 2020 4:52 PM

Oct 2015
Uzaki revenge was hilarious, calling out someone on that way is really weird.

In the end Sakurai hasn't bought anything, he just went to meet Uzaki without any gift, I would have liked to see Uzaki's reaction.

I thought Uzaki drunk in Sakurai's House would end up in something more than just an attempt of kiss.
Aug 21, 2020 5:26 PM

Nov 2017
1chigomilk said:
I'm kinda confused about the last scene where the futon was next to the garbage bags. Did he throw it out or what?

Yes,since Uzaki puked all over it :)
That phone call at the start though,and hers to him were hilarious.And the sounds she was making while puking in the toilet were gross.
Damn,I never,EVER,though I'd say anything about Uzaki was gross.I feel so bad now :)
Aug 21, 2020 7:04 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Sakurai was in heaven when he was at the cat cafe, but he didn't want to go in there by himself. Uzaki-chan decides to celebrate her 20th birthday by going to a pub a Sakurai's expense and she ends up getting wasted along with a massive hangover the next day.

Raymond_Bermea said:
I wanna see Sakurai and Uzaki take themselves to the next level and start dating each other. Maybe if both of them were so drunk and they wake up together in the same bed, things would get hot and steamy and both of them were butt naked. Drawers, panties, their clothes were on the floor. One night of hardcore fucking.

There are plenty h-doujins for Uzaki-chan out there.
Aug 21, 2020 7:38 PM

Apr 2020
Great episode, I love their relationship.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Aug 21, 2020 7:59 PM

Oct 2018
Great episode, I laughed my ass off. Perhaps because I'm a bit tipsy like Uzaki (ok no, she was fucked up), but I'm sure it was still very funny.
Senpai baited Hana without realizing it, a mistake for which he had to pay dearly... In drinks!
That bubbling at the end, Aqua would be so proud of Hana.

PS: Spotted the choco-mint Pocky lol
Frank_86Aug 22, 2020 12:19 AM
Aug 21, 2020 9:22 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
How funny, they both misunderstood the meaning of an obvious 'nothing' invitation. Their different expression respond, but with the same embarassment, damn, so hilarious. Not to mentioned their funny named too on the phone. They both got along so well, when it came out to mocking the others. Lmao.

Cat cafe scenes were cute. Its nice to seeing something differ again from Sakurai. I won't talked much about 'the play' that Uzaki-chan did to Sakurai. Because, obviously, its just brought back some more misunderstanding.

The second parts where Uzaki-chan drunk all the hell out of her body real quick, without hesitations, even on her birthday! Goddamned it. Uzaki-chan really wanted to play, i wonder. Surely that was the weirdest 20 years old birthday day party i've ever seen. Even Uzaki-chan did not hold the happiness long enough when she sufferred it in the next day. Oh well, Uzaki-chan what had you done there!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 21, 2020 9:58 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Really funny episode again this week. I liked the clever way of flipping the situations around where they both need each other. Looks like Uzaki was trying to get lucky by planning to sleep over at Senpai's house. Not a bad strategy. I was curious if she was going to be ok the morning after, but it looks like not even Uzaki can escape the dreaded hangover. Her shiny, bubbly vomit was a hilarious touch.

I think the only real issue that I've had with the show thus far is the backgrounds, everything is so gray and monotone. They need to introduce more color and different locations, rather than the same high rise shopping area. Other than that, this show has been a blast so far.
Aug 21, 2020 10:23 PM
Jan 2020
1chigomilk said:

He threw it out since Uzaki-chan vommited on it (the bubbles).
Aug 21, 2020 10:31 PM
Jul 2018
The age of 20 is a stage where one will begin to understand alcohol... and feelings?
Aug 21, 2020 10:34 PM
Jul 2018
Marinate1016 said:
I’m never drinking again

The typical phrases of all twenty-year-olds. lol
Aug 21, 2020 10:36 PM
Jul 2018
Pengunn said:
1chigomilk said:

He threw it out since Uzaki-chan vommited on it (the bubbles).
Bubbles may be the new censorship after the rainbow...
Aug 21, 2020 10:53 PM

Aug 2019
lmao that was a good episode, i actually would love to go to a cat cafe but due to my allergies, my body would probably perish, even so i would probably need to bring someone otherwise i would loose all sense of time when inside one because i absolutely adore cats. Lmao i think we also saw a side of Uzaki that shouldn't touch this mortal realm ever, her smug aura was so strong that this time it wasn't only visible, but flipped a very scary switch within her. Won't lie, very unsure how to feel about a dominatrix Uzaki.

Happy birthday to Uzaki! Liked how she wanted to spend her 20th birthday at a pub, i rate that. Can't beat a nicer place to spend your birthday then there, especially when you have a senpai to leach money off take care of you after. She definitely is also one hell of a drunk, even if she was pretty far down the rabbit hole, her smugness either stayed the same or even increased i swear. Absolute schemer lmao.

Booze definitely is one hell of a trip lmao. My first time trying it it kinda went like: First act, trying a bit to see what it's like. Second act, taking more without realising and then either passing out or sleeping. Final act, hell. First time i tried it, i made the old mistake of not knowing that water is 100% my friend if i want to avoid waking up to my body feeling like Armageddon. Yep, definitely putting it on the back burner till later down my life xD

F for the futon, fucking lost it there when uzaki kicked the bucket over and starting spewing bubbles.

Next episode looks interesting, fireworks sounds like fun, wonder what will happen.
Aug 21, 2020 11:09 PM

Oct 2017
Drunk Uzaki's even more annoying than usual.
Aug 21, 2020 11:14 PM
Jul 2018
Good episode.
Uzaki drinks a lot as expected and gets hangover ahha. This anime is great to show some aspects of college life. Ofc we dont have a Uzaki but ya know...we cant have everything XD
Aug 21, 2020 11:17 PM
Jul 2018
When she was hungover and said she wouldnt drink again. i was like *everyone says that* and just a sec later he said it too haha
Ahhh i lost the count i eard that
Aug 22, 2020 12:05 AM

Oct 2008
DRUNK UZAKI IS BEST UZAKI!!!
5/5!
now we wait for Uzaki's glorious mom!

Aug 22, 2020 1:34 AM

Jul 2017
Sakurai inviting Uzaki out to a cat cafe is just about the most cliche of things, but the man has finally stepped out of his shell to be sociable! Of course, to Uzaki-chan's chagrin, it felt like a date but the most A-typical kind.

Creepy cat-loving guy with a smug-faced woman, well...I'm fine with it. SHIT...Uzaki-chan, has your S awakened??? What a play.

To celebrate Uzaki's birthday, lots of ideas sure become tools for idiocy between the boy and Asai and her dad, what different "mindsets".

Time for reciprocation from Uzaki to Sakurai with the EXACT SAME figure of speech, and a visit to the pub to celebrate her milestone 20th birthday to try alcohol. The Fist of the North Star hilarious reference aside, watching 2 idiots having meals together is just icing on the cake, now featuring alcohol in drunken states.

A drunken Uzaki can only mean A LOT of bad things for Sakurai, and the hangover doesn't stop even at Sakurai's home. Techincally, hitting the limit serves as a good lesson on the intake of TOO MUCH alcohol, and Uzaki has definitely got hold of that.

Is bubbles the NEW censorship? Definitely right to throw the futon out to the garbage afterwards.

Enjoyed this episode, still a mixed bag overall though. Well, it has its moments.
Aug 22, 2020 1:38 AM

Feb 2015
Once again I'm left wondering why this isn't a romance. If this was in any way realistic they would go to the pub then get it on. That's what students do
Aug 22, 2020 2:49 AM

Feb 2020
Crashmatt said:
Once again I'm left wondering why this isn't a romance. If this was in any way realistic they would go to the pub then get it on. That's what students do

Maybe, because Sakurai doesn't have any feelings for Uzaki........So It can't be considered Romance?

This anime only shows Uzaki's affection for Sakurai..........MAYBE**

Also, I can predict that much that the Ending of this Anime won't be like Sakurai falling in Love with Uzaki or something.....They will just end it with a Happy Ending for Uzaki getting to stay close to Sakurai.
Aug 22, 2020 5:06 AM

Nov 2013
Probably the funnies episode so far. I miss getting drunk like that with friends. Hangover sucks, but it's still fun before you wake up xD. Damn, it's been so long since i experienced something like that. Now, being a responsible adult, I just can't allow myself such luxury xD
It's sad, but i still miss it.
Aug 22, 2020 7:03 AM

Aug 2018
Hey, Uzaki was me at my second drinking session : I of course had the "I can drink a lot without being drunk" state of mind and confidently decided to drink more the next time... until everything that was in my stomach ended up somewhere
Aug 22, 2020 7:58 AM

Mar 2017
Uzaki threw up on her senpai's futon, oohh does this mean we get to see Uzaki mama next ep?
Aug 22, 2020 8:59 AM

Jun 2019
Really enjoyed this episode.
The best one so far. Hangover was funny and the cat cafe scene was cute.
Uzaki's a heavy drinker. Damn.
Aug 22, 2020 9:14 AM
Sep 2019
The hangover at the end made this episode really good.
I'm happy that there was no haha funny face cat in this episode, am I the only one who thinks the cat ruins parts of the show?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

pocky-boy - Sep 25, 2020

154 by kunpimookin »»
Oct 15, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2020

94 by ItsXolo »»
Aug 10, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

148 by Jomiman12 »»
Apr 24, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

104 by Igor5959 »»
Apr 10, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

94 by Auroralul »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.