Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 9, 2020 4:31 AM

Jun 2015
Seriously, I don't get it. Her tits are way too big, that hair style is abysmal, and don't even get me started on the skin fang. If she didn't have those humongous titties, I would think It's a dude.

Please tell me why you find this character design attractive. I don't get it one bit.

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 9, 2020 5:10 AM

Jul 2016
I don't find her attractive either.I don't know how to exactly pinpoint it,but i don't like this kind of artstyle in general.Seems to be used a lot these days though.
Mar 9, 2020 7:21 PM

Nov 2019
Its all about her personality for me. being attractive is very subjective you know.
Mar 10, 2020 11:17 PM
Aug 2018
People find big boobs hot and that’s for them but for me I love Uzaki Chan for her personality, she’s fun, hilarious and is straight up adorable
Mar 13, 2020 8:35 AM

Mar 2019
just one word: tomboy
Mar 13, 2020 9:09 AM

Jan 2016
Her face in general just looks off to me. And with big honkers added she looks even weirder.
Mar 13, 2020 1:45 PM

Jul 2015
If you want an answer, go watch "Mairimashita! Iruma-kun".
Both Clara and Hana in terms of personality are very similar character, but their appearance is totally different, yet people still fell in love in Clara.
So, it's not about appearance, but personality.

Mar 14, 2020 12:38 AM

Apr 2015
LOL at the OP complaining about an ecchi having a big breasted character.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
Mar 14, 2020 12:43 AM

Jul 2019
It's a big titty tomboy with fangs, how are you not attracted to her, she's so cute
Mar 14, 2020 12:43 AM

Jun 2015
Tropisch said:

I didn't complain about her having big breasts. I said her breasts were too big, among other things. Big titties are usually not a problem for me, even if I don't always prefer them.

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Mar 14, 2020 12:54 AM

Sep 2015
Because people like big boobs. 'Specially when they're in tight shirts that accentuate them through both the fit and the text on it. That's hot. On top of that, short hair and fangs aren't an automatic turnoff for everybody - or hell, for a good number of people it's an outright plus.

It's not difficult to understand, really. Regardless of whether you find her hot or not, it's not like it's such an impossible concept to grasp that you need to try to press people for answers on it if you'd be willing to think about it for more than a couple of seconds.

Mar 17, 2020 11:00 AM
Mar 2020
Seriously bruh, I can't even understand the people who are unattracted with Uzaki's looks.

I mean, why? With that tomboyish look and that 'big stuff' she has, plus that little fang of hers which makes it better, why not? She gives me the impression of a reverse-trap, which are in my taste.

Just an opinion from another week lol. πŸ˜‰
Mar 19, 2020 9:05 AM

Apr 2011
vivi-chan_ said:
uzaki would 10x more attractive if she was flat tbh

If you're into little boys, I guess yeah.
Mar 20, 2020 12:59 AM
Oct 2019
tomboy: check
titties: check
fang: check
personality: cute

tits that too big arent attractive to me either but this was an exception because i liked everything else about her.
Mar 20, 2020 1:09 AM

Apr 2015
karkki_ said:
Tropisch said:

I didn't complain about her having big breasts. I said her breasts were too big, among other things. Big titties are usually not a problem for me, even if I don't always prefer them.

Not such thing as "too big" in ecchi anime.
-Mimi Alpacas
Mar 20, 2020 6:50 AM

Apr 2014
Take a look at the mom. Give her a year or two and it's your lost.

Mar 21, 2020 3:54 PM

Feb 2019
karkki, it's the big tits man. it's the big fucking tits. everyone loves big giant fat fucking tits. also hi
Mar 24, 2020 8:27 AM

Mar 2013
Manaban said:
Because people like big boobs. 'Specially when they're in tight shirts that accentuate them through both the fit and the text on it. That's hot.

Summed it up well. "Too big" almost doesn't exist for me. Not in animeland or VNland.
Mar 24, 2020 8:30 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Tropisch said:
karkki_ said:

Clearly you've never seen Eiken or Manyuu Hikenchou
Mar 24, 2020 10:56 PM

Apr 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Tropisch said:

I still stand by my post, no such thing as too big.
-Mimi Alpacas
Mar 26, 2020 6:36 AM
Mar 2019
karkki_ said:
Seriously, I don't get it. Her tits are way too big, that hair style is abysmal, and don't even get me started on the skin fang. If she didn't have those humongous titties, I would think It's a dude.

Please tell me why you find this character design attractive. I don't get it one bit.

Because I don't have terrible taste like you /s

Shortstacks are cute. Girls with short hair are cute. Her mouth fang is cute.
Also there is no such thing as tits being way too big.

I don't know what else you want me to say.

As for her character in general outside of physical appearance, she's fun. Her back and forth with Senpai is entertaining and I think the manga conveys how much she cares about him without going too overt into romcom awkwardness like other similar manga do.
Mar 27, 2020 12:40 AM
May 2018
Big titties, FAT ass
Mar 27, 2020 12:47 AM

Jan 2010
Big tits sugoi dekai!!! Gap moe. She look like a tomboy yet have a godly body and adorable personality. GAP MOE IS EVERYTHINGGG.
Apr 27, 2020 4:40 AM
Jan 2020
But i do find Uzaki's hair in The PV weird idk why he looks childish with humongous boobs
May 2, 2020 6:38 AM

Jul 2013
Like almost everyone else said: big tits, tomboy, mischievous personality.

I've read most of the manga released so far and the only thing that strikes me about Uzaki looks-wise is her tomboy image. I find her personality annoying, and sometimes mean. Yet I can't stop reading. She makes me laugh, but I think if she was an actual person in my life, I'd strangle her. /s

I don't like her silver / gray hair (never liked it on young, non-magical characters like Koichi in JoJo), and not a fan of the hairstyle either. I do like her fang, because I like the cute little fang trope.

And I ain't the target audience for "finding Uzaki attractive" but this is a MAL forum, so nothing stops me from commenting anyway!

As far as looks go, I'm more of a Nagatoro person.

UPDATE: I just watched the PV and she looks like a 12-year-old boy with giant tits. I like her look less there than in the manga. However, if you like jiggle physics, you'll probably have a good time.
towelgirl21May 2, 2020 6:48 AM
May 4, 2020 12:57 AM
Apr 2018
OPPAI as of now.
Don't know about the character, but gonna start reading the MANGA soon :)
May 7, 2020 11:25 PM
Nov 2018
Why are people still discussing about "why do people find ______ attractive?". It's all fucking relative. I doesn't matter if the character is wether or not attractive.
May 8, 2020 8:20 PM

Jun 2015
To me its her big blue eyes, the short gray hair, her personality and her boobs
May 17, 2020 5:58 PM

Jul 2017
Attractive is subjective, Mur-ray.

Personally, I really like short hair, and while I dislike huge boobs, I wouldn't say they single-handedly make the character unappealing to me. Remember, most anime characters represent an ideal. It may not be yours, but Uzaki is bound to turn some heads.

Even if you kill me, even if you kill anyone, even if you reset science… There’s always an idiot who will try anything, and the shiny monkeys will inevitably create a technological civilization.

May 20, 2020 3:12 PM

May 2017
Not gonna lie the fact that her shirt says "sugoi dekai" made me laugh so much that I wanted to watch this. Big tits are great and the show seems like it'll be harmless, fun comedy but that joke just got me for some reason.
May 20, 2020 3:57 PM

Oct 2016
Because people have preference? But aside that, she has the energetic energy, tomboy look that certain people like. Also, big tities.
May 25, 2020 10:57 PM

Apr 2020
Bcuz she have cute face.
May 28, 2020 5:20 AM

Mar 2019
I actually dislike her appearance as well, her boobs are waaay too big relative to her body's proportion. Her head is also too huge. The whole body/character doesn't feel right at all, like there's something wrong with her lol.
Jun 6, 2020 9:55 AM

May 2015
Just watched the PV and the first thought of her was, damn, how utterly ugly she is. Seems very annoying too.
Jun 6, 2020 10:03 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Tropisch said:

Apart from Komoe there's no issue with either of those regarding breast size, they rest on a solid frame so it doesn't look off. Centorea from Monster Musume is a much worse offender than Chifusa or Kirika could ever be.
Jun 6, 2020 10:11 AM

Sep 2018
I think the character looks great in many doujins. I would say the overall body figure is good, and the tomboy aspect makes it better.
Jun 6, 2020 11:11 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Roevhaal said:
HaXXspetten said:
Apart from Komoe there's no issue with either of those regarding breast size, they rest on a solid frame so it doesn't look off. Centorea from Monster Musume is a much worse offender than Chifusa or Kirika could ever be.
Well, I was mainly referring to Komoe but this sure as hell isn't a "solid frame" lol

And I don't even know what to say about this one (nsfw)

Agree on Centorea though, she's all kinds of wrong too
Jun 6, 2020 11:14 AM
Tail On!

Aug 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Roevhaal said:
Well, I was mainly referring to Komoe but this sure as hell isn't a "solid frame" lol

And I don't even know what to say about this one (nsfw)
The first one is the exeption I was talking about and good job cherry picking that frame of Chifusa.
Jun 25, 2020 11:19 PM

Feb 2010
Sxper_Cool said:
tomboy: check
titties: check
fang: check
personality: cute

tits that too big arent attractive to me either but this was an exception because i liked everything else about her.

don't forget short stack.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 26, 2020 3:07 PM
May 2019
Don't fap until the end of the season. You might be gay doing so.
Jun 27, 2020 11:22 PM

Feb 2019
She's a dumbass, that's all I have to say
Jun 28, 2020 3:40 PM
Jul 2013
Why is there a lot of hate towards Uzaki? Her personality is really good, it's different then the ditzy airhead girl trope. If you don't like it, then don't watch it. I'm super stoke that this is getting an adaptation. Been reading it from day 1 that it came out and I love it. The plot is good and the characters are great. Not too over barring where they are obnoxious but not too over the top of bland. And the humor is great.

As for her attractiveness? I like any size boobs so size don't matter too me and her hair gives off that playfulness vibe. Her toothy grin give her that mischievous and playful personality.

In the end its all on how you take it, I say give it a watch for about 2-4 episodes before saying you hate it or not. Or if you can't wait then read up to chapter 13 (That's the full 1st volume fyi). If you don't like it, then it's not your cup of tea.
Jun 28, 2020 4:25 PM

Dec 2017
BIG MILKY I NEED MILKY IM A BABY PLEASE MOMMIES MILKERS
Jun 29, 2020 1:20 AM

Mar 2020
You know a romance manga is good when you immediately ship the mc with a supporting female character just because they aren't as insufferable as the main love interest.

Reading Uzaki-chan has honestly made me feel like the biggest incel of all time. Everything she does is so contradictory. She mocks the mc whenever he's alone for 0.1 seconds and continues to do so even when he reaches out and attempts to engage with the general public. They've tried to have moments of downtime so the romance seems a bit more believable, but it never works because the two main characters have absolutely no chemistry.

Slapping big tiddy on a character is equivalent to dangling keys in front of the general anime audience, so you can understand why she's got such a reactionary group of fans.
Jun 29, 2020 4:48 AM
Apr 2020
I feel you, because that's exactly what I think. Don't find her attractive whatsoever. She is actually one of the few anime characters that I find extremely ugly. Hate her appearance.
Jun 29, 2020 5:04 AM

Jul 2019
Callislezius said:
I feel you, because that's exactly what I think. Don't find her attractive whatsoever. She is actually one of the few anime characters that I find extremely ugly. Hate her appearance.

Uncultured as HELL. Salt is probably the only seasoning you use
Jun 29, 2020 5:10 AM
Apr 2020
guych said:
Callislezius said:

Uncultured as HELL. Salt is probably the only seasoning you use

If liking everything related to anime even if it is trash makes you uncultured. Then yes I am uncultured.
Jun 29, 2020 1:13 PM

Apr 2014
I was just browsing this anime page, and yes that female character looks like dude lmao. Won't watch.
Jul 4, 2020 9:04 PM

May 2009
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Jul 4, 2020 11:04 PM

Nov 2018
The boobs, thats why. It's also because shes a tomboy. Tomboys are a gift from god. If her hair was a bit longer, or a ponytail, she'd be cuter.

Also, shes a shortstack, what could be better than that?
DamnitsAug 4, 2020 1:18 AM

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

pocky-boy - Sep 25, 2020

154 by kunpimookin »»
Oct 15, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2020

94 by ItsXolo »»
Aug 10, 6:53 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2020

94 by Bulek1235 »»
Jul 8, 10:51 AM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2020

148 by Jomiman12 »»
Apr 24, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2020

104 by Igor5959 »»
Apr 10, 2:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.