3It was OK
7.5%
2Disliked it
1.2%
1Hated it
2.3%
Average 4.6
816 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 8:58 AM

Dec 2021
Hell yeah, an entire episode dedicated to Nina.

Nina, who continues her activities as a band member, receives a visit from her parents who come from the countryside. Despite trying to avoid them, Nina reluctantly returns home after being persuaded by everyone in the band. However, she still struggles to be understood by her father during their conversation. The next day, Nina is taken by her father to a place she used to attend - her old school.

Damn, what a powerful episode this was. Easily up there with the Nina and Momoka episode, in my opinion. It's crucial to face your past head-on and overcome it. While Nina is looking toward the future and her dad is trying to solve past problems, neither of them is in the wrong—they just can't seem to see eye to eye. The real MVP of the episode has to be Nina's mom. And that scene where her dad listens to the band's song... it made me tear up a bit.

Don't worry, Nina. You have not only a loving family by your side but also loving friends.

Jun 7, 9:47 AM

Jan 2016
After the light break we had last episode we are back with a full emotional one...
Dad finally decided to eat his pride as a educator and put her daughter as a priority, about time.

There was a brief peek of the lyrics Nina was writting and it will be a very emotional song, I cannot wait to listen to that. Seems to be a not yet released song called 「空白とカタルシス」.
How can I give this a higher score than 10, this is probably the best drama Anime I've ever watched before
Jun 7, 11:01 AM

Aug 2010
Pretty weak episode to be honest. The fact that Nina's situation got resolved so quickly and perfectly feels really at odd with how seriously it was presented and how much of a core issue it was to the main character of the show. I guess you could argue that the whole point was that being young she blew it out of proportion, but the fact that she specifically said she was thinking of ending it all is at odds with it.

Two duds in a row,the show has been pretty adamant on tripping over its own feet despite how strong it started out. I guess we'll see if it can find its balance again or of it keeps fumbling over the finish line and we can toss it in the disappointment of the year award nominees.
Jun 7, 11:27 AM

Feb 2019
Always glad for another ep of peak, but honestly was hoping for a Rupa one since last episode focused so heavily on she and Tomo… still time for one with 3 eps left, but still.. regardless this was a really good episode and it feels like Nina’s inner demons have finally been laid to rest.

Nina thought her family was against her move to the tokyo area and career choice, but in reality they’re the biggest W family you can ask for. It’s understandable that they’d come to town to check on their daughter who’s still a minor and now sending letters that she doesn’t want their financial support anymore lol.

I think Nina handled things pretty poorly, which is kinda consistent with her character, but at the same time that’s what makes me love her character. She’s very flawed, like all of us. We all have a tendency to get so caught up in our own ways and defensive at times causing us to miss people’s true intentions.

Her dad is a massive W too. He’s a researcher/professor so it makes sense he’s socially awkward and unsure how to reach his teenage daughter. The guy clearly loves his family more than anything and just wants the best though. I’m so happy they went to the old school and got that sorted too since it had been weighing on Nina all these years.

Ofc we knew Momoka music was huge for Nina, but man that scene of her talking about wanting to kill herself was hard to watch. Definitely let out a ton of built up trauma there..

With all this out the way, I can’t wait to hear the song she’s cooked up! Beautiful end to the ep with all the girls waiting on her at the station
Marinate1016Jun 7, 1:36 PM
Jun 7, 11:28 AM
Sep 2020
Loved it! really emotional episode, and very powerful seeing her reconcile with her family. I was really worried it was gonna be a lot more messed up, and I'm glad it didn't drag on, and that her family are good people.

Notably the show still hasn't shown the actual bullying and whatever Nina's history with Hina actually is. I suspect we'll probly get that in 2 eps, via Nina & Hina running into each other at the festival... but just a wild guess on my part

It was interesting that her dad was listening to the Diamond Dust version of 空の箱 (VOID), instead of like a live vid of トゲトゲ (Toge Toge)... made for a good setup tho w/ the "will you listen to my songs" line tho. (I guess I'm just too used to listening to it all the time lol)

The way her emotions kept conflicting and fluctuating as the episode went on was really well done - especially when she was leaving. Also the pinkies thing before she left was hilarious 😂
Jun 7, 11:49 AM

Aug 2022
This episode really hit different, I love the all the girls in this show equally tbh except for Nina who I absolutely adore way more than any of the other characters she is honestly so relatable and the other girls are such good friends being all worried about her. While she never showed it Momoka was definitely worried. I got that vibe when she was playing the guitar and tryna act all calm.

Im a mess after this episode ngl. Her family situation and the thing with bullying and how she wanted to give up on life it all just really hit hard. She's such a good character.
Jun 7, 11:53 AM
Jun 2020
"Thank you for being alive, I love you too, Nina" No word can describe this episode other than peak ToT. We need season 2, I don't want it to end in just 3 episodes and never see the gang again. I want to see them win the Budokan
TheLibrarian400Jun 7, 12:03 PM
Jun 7, 12:04 PM

Jun 2016
Great episode! Given how many times Nina's growing anger has been shown, I was expecting her patience to break, but no the episode ended with a good and heartwarming ending where everyone understood each other. I think there will be an episode with the heroine's classmate, but it's not for sure.
Jun 7, 12:48 PM
Mar 2024
10/10 this episode, Nina should have hugged her mom too, cute.
Jun 7, 1:59 PM

Nov 2012
I LOVED this episode! I appreciate them trying to fix Nina's relationship with her family and I think this was the best episode yet!
Jun 7, 2:27 PM
Aug 2021
Nothing is stronger than family🔥
Jun 7, 3:30 PM

Nov 2013
10/10 anime for me. They have to F up big time in final episodes to make me change my mind.
Jun 7, 3:41 PM
Jan 2024
Alright, this this episode right here is officially my favorite episode of the show thus far.
Jun 7, 4:06 PM
Jan 2024

Good chapter, it's nice to see that the problems that Nina had with her parents have already been solved.
Jun 7, 5:04 PM
Oct 2018
Reply to Mogami-kun
Pretty weak episode to be honest. The fact that Nina's situation got resolved so quickly and perfectly feels really at odd with how seriously it was presented and how much of a core issue it was to the main character of the show. I guess you could argue that the whole point was that being young she blew it out of proportion, but the fact that she specifically said she was thinking of ending it all is at odds with it.

Two duds in a row,the show has been pretty adamant on tripping over its own feet despite how strong it started out. I guess we'll see if it can find its balance again or of it keeps fumbling over the finish line and we can toss it in the disappointment of the year award nominees.
@Mogami-kun
It's my first time replying to someone in this kind of forums and I don't know whether it's too agressive, sorry if it feels like that, but your comment raised me a question: where her problems solved tho?

I just feel like the only issue that was actually overcomed here was that she finally felt supported by her family in a sense, and stopped having that sense of being all by herself, but she actually refused to accept the school's half-hearted apology since that didn't solve anything and still clearly felt unconfortable with her family. For example, Nina hugged her father for thanking the support but then refused to be hugged back and flipped them off, and the conversation with her sister was more like 'I like how I am now more than anything I've ever felt in my life, and will go on like this wheter our fathers want it or not'. So overall I felt like her parents actually wanted to scold her but were ready to support her anyways and that Nina still hates them for what happened in high school, but, on the other hand, loves them 'cause they're her parents.

That's my perspective, but I'd love to hear back any opinions. Again I'm sorry if replying directly felt too harsh but since you pointed that out I felt like talking about it.
Akkarin! Hai!
Jun 7, 5:18 PM
Apr 2021
OMG I cry in the 2nd half of this episode! and rewind several scenes. This is one of my favorite episode of this series while the episode is not about music.

3 episodes left, I hope there is season 2 too! and Momoka's song "VOID" with Diamond Dust is sentimental for me. I wish they will release full version of VOID song with Momoka as singer.

I'm almost cry again when Nina meets her band member at the train station (and happy at the same time). The music after Nina said Arigato🔥 and Tomo' facial expression is kawaii👀

okay, Nina's song in the next episode, Ikuzo!

rahezJun 8, 12:48 AM
Jun 7, 6:03 PM
Feb 2024
PEAK DRAMA!!!!!!
Jun 7, 6:44 PM

Mar 2008
Good episode. Glad to see Nina started reconciling with her family. Still would have loved to see the bully get her comeuppance, but as usual the school administration is useless. Also it sounds like she's already a part of Diamond Dust from the past episodes, so the school doing anything would probably be moot.
Jun 7, 7:12 PM

Aug 2022
I ran out of tissue in this episode, because the story of Nina and her family touched my heart.

Anyway, a wholesome episode once again, and now it's about Nina. So I think Nina's parents wanted her to be a typical student girl. But Nina doesn't think so, she's a band member so that's it.

But the different perspectives of children and parents ultimately end in a hug. That's why this episode feels special for us.

RafaBryanJun 7, 7:26 PM
Jun 7, 7:26 PM
Jan 2024
Nice character development she’s finally made up with her parents
unlocked1Jun 7, 7:32 PM
Jun 7, 8:25 PM

Jun 2015
Good episode, hope we'll see more of Rupa soon, but only 3 ep left. There's also the conflict with Hina, really wish we'd get an S2 announcement since it's pretty popular in JP.

Jun 7, 9:05 PM

Nov 2021
This is my favorite episode tbh, WOW.
Jun 7, 9:14 PM
Apr 2024
Reply to Mogami-kun

@Mogami-kun You hit the nail on the head at first, but then pulled out the nail anyway.

In the first episode, she was a moody, angry, antisocial girl who went to Tokyo to run away from her problems, and had no direction in life. By the 8th episode, she's far more level-headed, she's standing up for her beliefs, and she has a clear goal she's striving for. Throughout the show she's had to face her past constantly, and she overcame them by acknowledging her regrets and making different choices.

It's not like the core issue was solely presented and resolved within this one episode. It's not so much that the situation got resolved quickly, but that the situation became less and less important as she grew as a person throughout the show, as she processed her pent up emotions. The issue itself was also definitely not "blown out of proportion", she felt alone, isolated, no one on her side, her father actively against her. It's just in life, sometimes you got to take a step back from the situation when gets too hard to handle.

This was the culmination of her character growth, and I don't know how anyone could see this as a dud. But it's all subjective I suppose.
Average MAL user's media literacy:
Marinate1016 said:
Not reading allat cause I don’t care. Tensura peak. Have a good one tho
Jun 7, 9:30 PM

Mar 2018
this episode was full of very emotional conversations which, even out of context, lots of the dialogue is deeply resonant with me. i especially loved nina and her sister's conversation; it was really heartfelt.

"I'm glad that you're alive"
vF_WackiierOct 16, 6:28 PM
Jun 7, 9:47 PM

May 2015
What a great episode again, this anime somehow manages to top its previous episode week after week! I just realised at this point this anime is definitely my AOTS (and maybe my AOTY), not something that I would have thought two months ago. Good example of the sentiment not judge something by its wrapping.

"Thank you for being alive" - those were very strong words from Nina's sister.
IshitatesoJun 7, 9:59 PM
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Jun 7, 10:06 PM

May 2019
It's Saturday and it's yet another crying time. Phew that was such a powerful and heartwarming episode of Nina finally being in peace with her self, gaining support from her family so she could focus on her music career with her friends. Nina is such an amazing character for how strong she stand up for herself and being true to herself. Her description of having a suicidal feeling and finally feeling free because of a certain song pushing her was quite a gut punch. Turns out her dad, mom and sister all love her and just don't really know how to deal with her bullying at school. I can confirm eating curry indeed hot and spicy, Nina. Really love the interactions between Nina and her sister in the room. Finally they could have heart to heart talk with Nina after all this time and Nina could spread her wings without any burden thoughts of running away from her problems. This episode is certainly bright and full of clear skies scenes signifying the bright and hopeful future for Nina spreading her wings pursuing her dream. And it's a stark parallel to the first episode where everything is dark and so gloomy for her. And also this time she drop off from the train with smile and all the gang welcoming her back instead of being alone. This show really need another season and I couldn't accept this will end soon. I need more of their interactions during their sucessful band career too.
VivaceRexJun 7, 11:41 PM

Jun 7, 10:11 PM
Feb 2020
Those onion cutting ninjas at it again,Its just so damn peak.
Jun 7, 10:15 PM

May 2023
There are no words I can put into this episode with how good this episode was, 10/10 episode as always.

I hope Rupa gets a backstory in the next few episodes.

"Thank you for being alive. I love you too, Nina."
Jun 7, 10:53 PM
Apr 2023
beautiful episode :'((
Jun 7, 10:57 PM
Mar 2019
I’m not ashamed to admit I cried at “Thank you for being alive. I love you too” The writing is S tier. Easy AOTY for me honestly
Jun 7, 11:04 PM
Jun 2023
Dude how the hell does each episode get BETTER?! Loved this episode a lot and actually made me shed a tear. W Nina
Jun 7, 11:05 PM
Jun 2023
Mogami-kun said:

Ngl, this is honestly an L take
Jun 7, 11:48 PM

May 2011
Reply to NameLess_NEET
Good episode, hope we'll see more of Rupa soon, but only 3 ep left. There's also the conflict with Hina, really wish we'd get an S2 announcement since it's pretty popular in JP.

@NameLess_NEET yeah we need S2, i dont know how they'll explain subaru short hair that showed at the ending song in this last 3 episode.

also Nina older sister is hot and wholesome.
Jun 7, 11:53 PM
Jan 2020
Has subaru always been short haired in the ED?
Jun 8, 1:10 AM

Jun 2015
CRIED

finally Nina resolved her issue with her family, she is really loved...
I hope she talked or at least hugged her mom too.
and Nina Sis is a such a good Onee-chan.

Rupa's story is probably the saddest one and I hope we learn more about her in the next episodes.

10/10 great episode and it just keep getting better.
Jun 8, 1:13 AM

May 2015
Reply to Thicc_Ink
I’m not ashamed to admit I cried at “Thank you for being alive. I love you too” The writing is S tier. Easy AOTY for me honestly
@Thicc_Ink I know, right! It is kind a sad to think about that for some reason the streaming services somehow managed to not pick up this jewel maybe because it had been mismanaged by its producers / distributors (whomever didn't do their job right), and then a lot of others were put off by the 3D animation and now so few of us are watching and appreciating it.
IshitatesoJun 8, 2:06 AM
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Jun 8, 2:13 AM
May 2024
touching episode. I'm grateful that Nina can get along again with her family, especially her father. If you pay attention, Nina's character also develops very well in each episode

now I just have to wait for hibike euphonium and jellyfish can't swim. I hope these two anime can also provide satisfying episodes.

ahh....tonight I won't be able to sleep well because I'm waiting for Kano x Mahiru
Jun 8, 3:21 AM
Apr 2022
everything is good without nina
Jun 8, 3:39 AM
Sep 2022
Reply to Persona111
@Mogami-kun
It's my first time replying to someone in this kind of forums and I don't know whether it's too agressive, sorry if it feels like that, but your comment raised me a question: where her problems solved tho?

I just feel like the only issue that was actually overcomed here was that she finally felt supported by her family in a sense, and stopped having that sense of being all by herself, but she actually refused to accept the school's half-hearted apology since that didn't solve anything and still clearly felt unconfortable with her family. For example, Nina hugged her father for thanking the support but then refused to be hugged back and flipped them off, and the conversation with her sister was more like 'I like how I am now more than anything I've ever felt in my life, and will go on like this wheter our fathers want it or not'. So overall I felt like her parents actually wanted to scold her but were ready to support her anyways and that Nina still hates them for what happened in high school, but, on the other hand, loves them 'cause they're her parents.

That's my perspective, but I'd love to hear back any opinions. Again I'm sorry if replying directly felt too harsh but since you pointed that out I felt like talking about it.
@Persona111 Everything is explained by the personality that Nina has, she is selfish, she is loud, she has fought with Momoka, Subaru and the little girl whose name I don't remember, Nina is like that. the important thing of all the passage At her parents' house, Nina realizes that her family (even though it is a headache) loves her and she loves them too. The symbol of giving the keys to Nina is very important, it is telling her to Nina that they will always be there for her and Nina's subsequent hug to her father not only shows support, it is also that she realizes that he truly loves her, hence why she invites him to her concert, and Then later I say: "they are a pain in the ass but I love them and I will be back soon." He concluded, let's not forget that this is not a seinen, that it is a series aimed at teenagers, and that the drama always will be much less than in a work aimed at a more adult audience . By the way, I forgot, in the end that aura that comes out of Nina's body in the form of lines disappears, showing us that the conflict with her father has disappeared, which does help me.I was a little surprised by how little the mother interacted with.
HormigoJun 8, 3:53 AM
Jun 8, 3:46 AM

Nov 2013
Mogami-kun said:
I guess you could argue that the whole point was that being young she blew it out of proportion, but the fact that she specifically said she was thinking of ending it all is at odds with it.
This is usually the case in teens in their rebellious phase - when children consider themselves to be adults and feel embarrassed/angry when dealing with parents. I think it's pretty clear she indeed overdramatized things in her head (have seen youngsters doing this sooo many times; myself included when younger). She's also a very stubborn and emotional girl. It's very realistic how someone like her would assume her family hates her, the world is against her, she's been betrayed by everyone etc, thus it may be fine to end it all...
As usual, the core problem is misunderstandings and lack of communication (from both parties). Her family loves her, her dad was sick worried for her as we saw, but he never expressed it enough prior to Nina leaving.
Sometimes people forget what arguably should be common knowledge - People can't understand how you truly feel if you don't explain it to them! Quite often we just assume the other side "should guess" how we feel or what we want and this leads to wrong deduction that the other party understands us yet is willingly hurting or mistreating us anyways, on purpose. Nina's dad didn't show how important she was for him, and Nina chose to be angry and run away instead of talking things out. Now I understand, it's easier said than done. Talking things out can be incredibly frustrating, embarrassing or painful. This is a very realistic and sad depiction of BASIC family problems.
The issue here got resolved relatively quickly because it turned out her family wasn't bunch of abusing assholes (dad); of course, sadly, this is not always the case.
I'm glad Nina didn't end it all. From hindsight it would have been very stupid (every suicide is). I think many of us can relate to Nina to some level. There were moments in my life when I assumed it was impossible to resolve this or that issue with certain peoples by simply talking it out. But, then you DO force yourself to have a conversation and turns out things weren't as bad as you imagined and then you feel stupid for being angry and fearful or having harmful thoughts etc. That's why it's important to communicate while you still can, like Rupa said. It's tragic to know how often lives are cut short due to misunderstanding and miscommunications or absence of it!

Honestly, you being disappointed with how things got resolved, leaves an impression like you're someone who doesn't like happy endings or wished Nina suffered more or something (lol); I'm sure that's not the case. Nina misunderstood her dad's intentions due to her dad hiding his emotions and then both of them refusing to talk things out.
Sigmar-UnberogenJun 8, 3:49 AM
Jun 8, 5:44 AM
Jul 2021
best anime in this season
Jun 8, 6:51 AM

Jun 2016
BEST OF THE BEST !!!

FOR ME THIS GIRL BAND NUMBER 1 MY FAV !!
Jun 8, 3:13 PM

May 2014
I'm definitely not into this show as much as I was. It's still good, but I think Nina's constant arguing and teen angst was getting a bit grating. Yeahh I know she was bullied, but I can still find her annoying.
Jun 8, 3:55 PM
Jan 2023
this whole anime is absolutely amazing im kinda upset it wasnt picked up by crunchyroll or hidive atleast. it is a gem and my favorite music anime by far the music the characters and everything is just perfection to my ears and eyes
Jun 8, 5:05 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Oh would you look at that, an actually good episode, more so considering that Nina was finally able to talk things out with her family. She was apparently bullied and her family wasn't doing enough in her eyes to support her. I know that situation very well but at the same time being much older now I can also empathise more with the parents. Sure, we don't know the extents of the harrassment and the house rules were very strict but we've also seen how Nina behaves normally by always getting what she wants in a way and being selfish. I'm not justifying bullying, not at all, rather I'm putting myself on the shoes of someone trying to fend for someone else's bullying. Lack of communciation was key.

In any case, now that the issues from the past have been cleared up enough it's time to see what they can do at the festival.

PS: I still feel sad for Rupa with that line she had about not being able to talk to her family before they died. That is actual tragedy.
rasterman7Jun 8, 5:10 PM
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 8, 5:06 PM

May 2021
Reporting into this discussion board every week with the album cranked to 10 is something I'm going to miss.

Barely made it through this week. Something about GBC has got me by the neck. Characters, animation, music, relatability, vibes, it's got everything I could possibly ask for. This week's episode was incredible. Maybe just a little too close to home for me. Nina being able to find some reconnection with her family was absolutely amazing. Dealing with suicidal thoughts at a young age, and overcoming them through music and your own ambition. What a beautiful piece, excellent content.

I see some users in the thread not being able to relate to Nina's issues and calling her character/problems shallow. Be grateful that you can't relate to the problems that she is going through. Losing connection to your parents, and losing your sense of home base is not something that can be easily dealt with at a young age. Struggling with suicidal thoughts is a lurking issue for younger people who feel disconnected from their family unit. It may seem like it's written poorly or happened too quickly but remember this show is 12, 23 minute episodes. Nina is also a teenager who has an immature outlook on life. If you're not a teenager anymore then you're probably not going to see eye to eye with the way Nina is handling herself. The fact that they were able to portray the feelings they did in such a short time while still making Nina's problems realistic is truly something to be celebrated. It's a painful experience to drift away from your family. It's even more painful if you find yourself in a situation like Rupa's. God dammit GBC you are killing me emotionally.

Seriously on the edge of my seat to hear this new track that Nina wrote the lyrics for. Even if it's just a lore piece behind an already available song I would be happy. This anime does not miss. Every single episode has been better than the last. Excited for next week!
Jun 8, 5:42 PM

Feb 2020
Girls band peak... Nina's development is so good I started tearing up 😭
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 5:26 AM

Mar 2014
nina was really a strong girl to fight against bullies and yes she made the best decision to drop off the trashy school once she realized schools done shit about the incident
Jun 9, 5:52 AM
Feb 2012
Reply to Mogami-kun

@Mogami-kun In life, many things can be resolved just by talking. Making the first step is the most difficult part though, especially for introverted people (speaking from experience). Once that first step has been made, even core issues can be resolved pretty quickly, especially if they stem from a lack of communication.
Not to mention, while the weight of Nina's relationship with her parents has been mostly lifted, the core part of her troubles are still the bullying she suffered through, so saying that everything is solved is simply untrue.

The part where she says she wanted to end it all, though, I feel has not been resolved by the reconciliation with her parents, but by finally finding friends who care about her. To me, that healing is a process we have seen all throughout the show, so I can't agree in saying it was resolved quickly.

I get feeling more discussion might have been needed for complete closure, even if I don't agree, but saying that the whole process is a dud feels like an extremely strong statement and absolutely undeserved.
Jun 9, 10:22 PM

May 2022
Iyashikei anime of the season.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Jun 28

160 by Tacsk0 »»
Oct 18, 6:26 AM

» What you guys think about the main characters?

negatives - May 3

30 by Railey2 »»
Oct 6, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 24

112 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 19, 6:03 PM

» GBC to receive smartphone game adaptation.

Tacsk0 - Aug 31

9 by akatsukinoluna »»
Sep 19, 10:57 AM

Poll: » Girls Band Cry Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 10

42 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Sep 18, 6:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.