3It was OK
17.8%
2Disliked it
4.5%
1Hated it
1.8%
Average 4.1
489 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 7:51 AM

Dec 2021
The final battle has finally begun.

Borgius vs. Golem. Olta Zoro and the Argentum Corps. Kamui and Ragna. The battlefield divides into multiple fronts, intensifying the chaos. The battle led by the Argentum Corps, which seemed to be getting harder, showcased Garm's overwhelming growth, with Olta Zoro fighting on par or even better. Meanwhile, as Starlia, on the brink of death, watches the interdimensional battle between Ragna and Kamui, Nazareth appears.

The battle was intense, just as expected. But it got annoying when the focus kept switching to unfamiliar characters like the cat and robot duo. I didn't care about them at all. Then there was the Argentum Corps, but let's be real, they didn't stand a chance against Olta Zoro. Ragna fought dragons, Crimson piloted a gundam (a big jump from when they thought assault rifles were high-tech). Ragna not caring about talking to dragons was cool and funny.

I like it when an anime doesn't waste time on endless talking during fights, and Ragna vs. Kamui was a good example of that. But instead of focusing on the fight, they kept jumping to other people... lol. At least they stopped doing that in the second half. Then we saw Crimson's fight, which was the typical shounen thing of talking too much and not enough fighting. It was funny how Slime killed Nephilim again while he was distracted, and yeah, the prosthetic stopped working. Starlia died.

Shin found his resolve again, and Ragna and Kamui are still fighting.

Mar 9, 8:21 AM

Jul 2017
The final battle has truly begun: the Winged of the Blood vs. Ragna and the Argentum Corps, plus Crimson and her crew.

Borgius facing Gole; the Argentum Corps under Ike's leadership facing Olto Zora but not to his full strength; and of course, the kicker that is Ragna vs. Woltekamui even towards outer space. For Nazarena having to serve as Starlia's attendant, having seen her power and rebellious ways since young, even to meet her at her dying moments, I can't say that it was truly an honour for her to serve Starlia, or rather, starve her of her life.

Meanwhile, Crimson debunking Nebulim's barrier...too bad when you know that Slime is just next to you and just casually eating Nebulim alive. That was funny lols, bringing both him and Ultimatia to her time barrier to stop the enemy's healing properties. And Crimson bringing it one step further by being a dragon, thereby forcing Ultimatia to transform into a dragon as well. Fu having to also transform as a last resort, also didn't pan out, and Shin has yet to reach his full potential yet.

Better bring all cards to the table, none is as important as now.
Mar 9, 8:36 AM

Feb 2021
Btw I'm still wondering how Chimera and Golem survived.
The arm not working anymore means that Lia's powers aren't working anymore. Hope that she's still alive.
OLD MAN NOOOOOO
RIP Starlia. We all wanted her to survive, but alas. (Or maybe she's still alive, idk, could be possible at this point)
13:04 Seems like this is gibberish. Translators aren't showing anything.

Lmao Slime I love you. This is just like way back.
This was intense. So many people dying left and right.
EmbientMar 9, 8:52 AM
Mar 9, 8:59 AM
Sep 2015
There are five battles going on right now. Ragna vs Kamui. Crimson vs. Ultimatia. Chimera/Golem vs. Borgius. Corps vs. Olto Zora. Slime vs. Nebulim
Seems like death is unavoidable after all. Such a shame.... such a shame...
Mar 9, 9:06 AM
Feb 2020
Fights the episode.
It was p obvious Garm was done when they started saying he's too strong.
P hillarious Nebulim getting gnomed by Slime exact same way
Guess Fu is the same with Lia as Zora was w Lakucia,too bad she alr had another sword in mind.

Also,checked out manga chapter of last eps and found out they changed Golem's mech.Think anime one looks a lot better

Mar 9, 12:25 PM
May 2020
seeing some grave injuries during the battle and everyone giving 110%
Mar 9, 2:30 PM

Mar 2007
Good god, that's a lot of battles going on. I want to give credit to the writer for these:-

• Grimdark Tone
  • Don't get attached to anyone in the Argentum Corps. They have the same life expectancy as AOT's Scout Unit.
  • No Plot Armor - anyone can die, at anytime, and yup, they've killed off some major characters
  • The fights are no joke
  • Why'd you have to do that to my favorite old man??
  • Slime takes out Nephilim (LMAO)
  • Crimson doing hand jutsu

We're going to need a few more episodes to wind up all the fights, but suffice to say I don't even know who is going to win when all is said and done.

Seriously the story is more than decent. If it had better animation (Ufotable) this anime would have been a bigger hit.
Mar 9, 2:46 PM

Feb 2019
Damn man, even without the princess the Argentum corps pushed Olta Zora to have to use his 300 percent form. Didn’t think we’d see so many of them die like that though man. That ending with all the heads flying and them cut into pieces was brutal.

In her only little way, Nazarene did get emotional about Starlia at the end there. Kinda hard to read her since she’s so robotic at times, but I don’t think you can be around someone since they’re a child and teach them that much without developing some sort of parental instincts towards them.

Praying there’s some way to save Starlia. Her body’s in tact so if the carlas are somehow still around, she could be revived that way.. just can’t see them faking us out with her death the first time to kill her off. Need she and Ragna to make it to the future together 😢

Crimson back in action finally! Nebulim was so shocked to see someone break thru the barrier so easily, of course Crimson could because it was her generation that created it 😂. Let’s see how tough Ultimatia is without someone to come help her fight. Plus crimson has a new form! Still a little confused on what the pros and cons were of taking the heart, though.

The battle has began in multiple fronts now, things are getting crazy. Can’t wait for next ep.
Marinate1016Mar 9, 3:15 PM
Mar 9, 4:03 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol they don't even put up Kamui and gramps voice here, because its just too tense to speak up! Tho rip for gramps, he works too well there but doing a wrong decision trying to parry the attack. Also, say goodbye to silverware princess as well...

Alright this final battle seems like a peak already. I can't help but laugh with dejavu moment for Nebulim. Then Crimson become a badass here as a Winged Monarch. Then Fu got split in a half....

So much happening. Wish the visual can be better. But i expect too much, so let's just going to the next week already....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 9, 4:57 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
this man injeted himself with the power of Mothra
Mar 9, 8:11 PM
Apr 2023
This is pure chaos and I like the feel that there is not one side of this clash which is the definite winning side.
Mar 9, 9:53 PM
Nov 2016
Another disappointing episode, I don't even want to waste my time talking about the latest episode so I will keep it short, the episode is bad, period, you need a good overdose of copium to even find that shitty animation good.

Just read the manga and forget this fucking anime even existed.
Mar 9, 10:52 PM

Sep 2018
I wonder if Leo is gonna show up anytime soon? I kind of forgot about her until only a couple of episodes ago.
Mar 9, 11:00 PM

May 2019
Lots of action and match-ups going on, in particular I gotta hand it to the Argentum Corps for hanging in there against a superior dragon although their losses were pretty high.

I'm not sure what consequences/benefits Crimson faces in obtaining that heart but seeing Ultimatia fearing death and defeat is gratifying.
Mar 9, 11:07 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to GakutoDeathGlare
I wonder if Leo is gonna show up anytime soon? I kind of forgot about her until only a couple of episodes ago.
@GakutoDeathGlare She won't, at least not in the anime because the anime is so shit that it even forgot about Leo.

It's better to start the manga from the beginning and forget this anime even exist, not only does the anime have shitty animation and shitty direction, but the anime also removed things from the manga and even removed the Leo chapters, there is another Leo chapter once this arc ends and the anime obviously won't adapt it either, that would be for season 2 and I don't think this will get another season and if we do get it then it will be in around 3-4 years if we are lucky since this manga is monthly and we don't even have enough chapters for a 2nd season.

Guys, do yourself a favor and read the manga from the beginning, it's way better.
Mar 9, 11:16 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to xZabuzax
@GakutoDeathGlare She won't, at least not in the anime because the anime is so shit that it even forgot about Leo.

It's better to start the manga from the beginning and forget this anime even exist, not only does the anime have shitty animation and shitty direction, but the anime also removed things from the manga and even removed the Leo chapters, there is another Leo chapter once this arc ends and the anime obviously won't adapt it either, that would be for season 2 and I don't think this will get another season and if we do get it then it will be in around 3-4 years if we are lucky since this manga is monthly and we don't even have enough chapters for a 2nd season.

Guys, do yourself a favor and read the manga from the beginning, it's way better.
@xZabuzax If there's one thing I will never do again, it will be listening to a manga reader cry foul about the anime and asking myself and others to read the source material instead. But cheers.
GakutoDeathGlareMar 9, 11:21 PM
Mar 9, 11:22 PM
Nov 2016
@xZabuzax If there's one thing I will never do again, it will be listening to a manga reader cry foul about the anime and asking myself and others to read the source material instead. But cheers.
@GakutoDeathGlare If you are enjoying this mediocrity of an anime adaptation then good for you, cheers.
Mar 9, 11:34 PM
Jan 2020
Animation been subpar (even that's an understatement) this whole cour and they decided to flex with Crimsons hands
Mar 9, 11:44 PM
Feb 2019
No offense to the people enjoying this anime but as a manga reader I will say the animation is garbage, this 2nd cour has been a disappointment, this is as bad as Berserk 2016, such detailed artwork in the manga and this garbage is what I get in the anime? fuck this, now that I've come this far I'm not dropping this anime, I rather finish it but this anime is bad.

A 10/10 manga got a 4/10 anime adaptation.
Mar 10, 4:22 AM
Jan 2020
Resus-2 said:
No offense to the people enjoying this anime but as a manga reader I will say the animation is garbage, this 2nd cour has been a disappointment, this is as bad as Berserk 2016, such detailed artwork in the manga and this garbage is what I get in the anime? fuck this, now that I've come this far I'm not dropping this anime, I rather finish it but this anime is bad.

A 10/10 manga got a 4/10 anime adaptation.

Silver Link is doing like 20 shows a year lmao
Mar 10, 5:28 AM

Jun 2016
RIP Starlia Princess !!!
Mar 10, 7:40 AM
Oct 2020
These manga readers, really, to me the animation looks pretty good, but they just won't shut up with the manga superiority complex, do they seriously even know the difference between manga and anime or no? You will only get slightly better art than this in anime if you don't want the anime to just turn into a slideshow, so either stop complaining and enjoy the pretty good anime you are getting, or just go read the manga and don't about the anime again

OK, the rant out of the way, HOLY SHIT, that was some good shit, absolutely love how little dialogue is shared between the people fighting, and also that not everyone dieing is gonna have some big monologue or sad music playing for a few minutes, nope, people die, that's it, gramps just died like that and they just had to keep on fighting

Also, crimson really brung a gun to a d&d campgain, love it and his new look kinda reminded me of someone but I can't quite put my finger on who

Absolutely bursted out laughing when slime ate nebulim exactly the same way as last time

Really got some Naruto vibes in this with the sword thingy behind ragna and crimson using hand jutsu (just for the record I have not watched Naruto)
Mar 10, 4:55 PM
Dec 2022
lezzetli bölümdü
Mar 10, 10:06 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
So many battles going on at once it’s hard to keep track of which one I really am enjoying more. Only 3 more episodes let’s see how they wrap this up.
Mar 11, 5:40 AM

Mar 2008
Why did the old dude try to block a shot he obviously couldn't take instead of just moving aside? Lol

Crimson's full powered up form looks good
Mar 11, 7:15 AM
Apr 2016
Yeah I'm dropping this. I wanted to power through the horrible production but that's too much for me. This adaptation has been butchered.
Mar 11, 9:36 AM

Oct 2021
Jesus Christ this is a circus, the animation being a slideshow with glitters doesn't help either.
Anime gave me so many mental issues its not even funny
Mar 11, 9:56 PM

Jul 2012
Do people like this because they genuinely think it's good or cause it's like a total goofball clusterfuck of silliness? Every encounter feels like it's cranked to the max and beyond so nothing really feels impactful like it's episode 21 and they're fighting in fucking space and Ragna flew there by sheer force of bullshit. By all means if you like it cause it's dumb godspeed but if people pretend this is like some real quality stuff uh.... Silverware Princess fucking rules though.
Mar 13, 6:36 PM

Jan 2011
I don't want Lia to die...
Mar 13, 7:29 PM

Nov 2022
So many different things are happening at once right now, it's actually kinda confusing. Was still very fun to watch though
Mar 14, 1:48 AM

Jun 2017
Keep em coming. One of favorite eps so far
Mar 14, 7:05 AM

Oct 2022
Poor Nebulim, being eaten by Slime at the worst time possible twice
UndefeatedBahamut
Mar 15, 2:15 AM
Nov 2020
good episode i like the anime !
Mar 15, 3:02 PM
Oct 2019
ngl, the animation dropped off from the earlier episodes it feels like, not sure about the reason but this definitely had the potential to be a easy 8 or arguably 9/10 for me.
Mar 16, 6:17 AM
Sep 2021
The battle is getting fiercer & fiercer, excited for more of these clashes.
Mar 16, 9:35 PM

Feb 2021
The battle really intense :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 18, 12:40 PM

Oct 2017
Starlia??? Why give us hope only to take it away. Some of the others died. Crimson took their heart back and regained some of their powers. Will they be able to finish off Ultimatia? Not much Ragna vs Woltekamui this episode.
Mar 19, 11:37 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing, they can fight in the space even!!!
kekeke
May 4, 2:40 AM
Aug 2021
Wait bro is winning against the current Winged Monarch with less than 1/10th of their original power. I now can't help but wonder, how did she lose all of her power, and how removing her heart allowed her to regain some power? Ragna beef is mid so far. People are dropping like flies though and the Princess is officially dead. R.I.P. Geezer is dead to Greya is gone which is really unfortunate. Her losing her twin must be heartbreak x2. Fu is gone. The prodigy looks like he is about to give up his life in this final attack.
Jun 7, 11:02 PM

May 2015
Folks are popping off and being killed off this episode. It seems Ragna really struck a cord with Crimson if they're now willing to trade immortality for their dragon abilities again. Here's to hoping the tide turns back into the Argentum Corps favor.
Jun 21, 3:41 PM

Jun 2022
1) Fights R So Lame Now But Did They Really Have To Send Them Off 1 By 1 Like That . Better Do The Same With Dragons Side Too .

2) Slime Amusing As Always!
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Jul 2016
@GakutoDeathGlare

I assume not.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 10

77 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 3:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.