3It was OK
21.3%
2Disliked it
12.8%
1Hated it
19.1%
Average 3.3
47 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2017 9:05 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I actually felt bad for Shiori as she got treated like shit this episode. Not impressed by how the MC tried to save her.

Besides that, it seems the show still follows its formulatic drama every episode. Lol, there's even a female dominatrix-like character now who got caught red handed in one her acts.
Stark700Nov 22, 2017 4:56 AM
Nov 21, 2017 11:23 AM

Jun 2015
Hibiki tried to save Shiori, but failed and got locked up in solitary. Got to see some backstory for him and Shian. They had horrible lives.
Nov 21, 2017 12:02 PM

May 2015
The production quality's still poor but the characters are getting some development which is great.
Nov 21, 2017 12:40 PM

Feb 2016
Lmao I knew that Hibiki wouldn't have the guts to take pics... but damn, 7 episodes later he finally realizes what is he doing wrong (hopefully) looks like his tiny brain didn't apply much for being Shin's dog and betray him when the ties were at his favor.

On the other hand, Shian was a coward and no one understood him afterwards... I wonder how the heck did he end like what he is now...
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 21, 2017 1:09 PM

Oct 2009
did someone noticed that this guy (Gan) was playing in CS or is it just me? lmao

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Nov 21, 2017 3:00 PM
Jun 2016
Depending on how this series ends, it would be interesting to see a second season where he does opposite. AKA if he goes the good root this time, do one where he goes full evil heh.
Nov 21, 2017 4:53 PM

Jan 2014
Well that was too much backstory. I really don't care. Whatever.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 21, 2017 6:14 PM

Oct 2014
Rest in piece humor. I want stupid gag comedy!!! Now it's just a sad pain show and I don't want to feel sad :(

Ok, the end of the episode was kind of funny, she just couldn't give over that freaking bottle...

It's probably futile to expect this show to become silly again, but I'm praying ;-;
Nov 21, 2017 7:39 PM
Sep 2016
Why it take 7 episodes to get better and MC to change and grow some courage. Seems like he will go crazy mode Soon
Nov 21, 2017 8:26 PM
⚧ | 愛と平和

Oct 2010
RebelPanda said:
Rest in piece humor. I want stupid gag comedy!!! Now it's just a sad pain show and I don't want to feel sad :(

You didn't find this chest and underarm hair funny as all hell? Cuz I sure did.

Well, now we know why Shian is such an M and why the relationship between him and the headmistress is "complex". Honestly though, it would've been better had they showed, like 1/10th of his flashback and then went on with the damn story.

Not that I really care much for the story or anything else in this anime. There were seriously so many scenes this episode where I wondered whether this was made by a high elementary school anime club. It might have been the worst episode of the entire shitty anime. So I'm not even going to comment on Hibiki and Shin and Shiori.

At this point, I don't care. The best outcome for this anime would be for the entire camp to go up in flames with everyone in it.
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
“The right to think is the beginning of freedom, and speech must be protected
from the government because speech is the beginning of thought.”
  — Ashcroft v.Free Speech Coalition,
✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣ ✣
Nov 21, 2017 10:30 PM
Oct 2017
Anyone noticed Hibiki was playing FPS game with both hands on keyboard? And in the net cafe Gan was in those display screens are small as hell.
Nov 22, 2017 4:37 AM

May 2010
Finally we can see some developments after 7 episodes
Nov 22, 2017 5:43 AM

Dec 2014
well it is making more sense why shian is taking shit from the principal.... this series gets more and more ridiculous by every episode
Nov 22, 2017 3:04 PM

Nov 2013
Hibiki's plan to save the girls was absolutely pathetic. Well, at least Shiori got punched again.

He's thrown in solitary confinement. That will give him time to think about, what he did wrong so far. I hope, that he finally learned his lesson.

Shian was a coward. Well, it wouldn't have changed anything. Later he searches for the guy's son, who is addicted to online games and probably died. And the daughter (present time headmistress/part time dominatrix) turned out to be a dominatrix. I wonder why she let the old guy die. Maybe he was responsible for the betrayal of her father.
TheBigGuyNov 22, 2017 3:10 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 22, 2017 4:17 PM

Nov 2016
Boy, this show...

Last part was seriously absurd, dat fat guy,his weird body hair and his random heart attack lol.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 23, 2017 3:38 AM

Jun 2016
Idek what to say about this episode. Alright, I'll say one thing. I officially hate everyone in this fucking show, but not the Ousama Game level of hatred. Ousama Game is on the shitttiest piece of shit level and this anime is just the poop when Dayon combined every human being he inhaled in Osomatsu-san 2's latest episode.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 23, 2017 5:45 AM

Jun 2016
Hibiki not using his mouse is the reason why he got game over. Hopefully he'll get better as a character once he's out.

Shian is suffering from PTSD, but he's just a bully who is hurting others in order to ignore his own problems. Going after weaker people to reform them, when he is the weakest one doesn't make me sympathize with him.

Stark700 said:
I actually felt bad for Shiori as she got treated like shit this episode. Not impressed by how the MC tried to save her.

I find her to be exhausting and horrible. Hibiki is stupid, but Shiori is so much worse. She thinks she's tough and can do anything, but she overestimates everyone else and thinks she can do it alone. She's insufferable and I don't understand why Hibiki keeps trying to save her. Plus, if she didn't try to fight Shin and the two sisters, would she be in this predicament?
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
Nov 23, 2017 12:52 PM

Jun 2015
Great episode, so Hibiki rebelled against Shin order, however as expected he achieved nothing, realistic outcome, even the instructor's backstory was okay however I would have preffered it shorter
Nov 24, 2017 10:50 PM

Oct 2008
Even the back story of Shian is messed-up!
2/5.

Nov 28, 2017 1:56 AM

May 2017
FMmatron said:
Boy, this show...

Last part was seriously absurd, dat fat guy,his weird body hair and his random heart attack lol.

That isn't random, that actually happens a lot. old guy with a prostitute dying in motels, is pretty common
Nov 28, 2017 11:35 AM

Nov 2016
TsundeReaper said:
FMmatron said:
Boy, this show...

That isn't random, that actually happens a lot. old guy with a prostitute dying in motels, is pretty common

Household accidents do also happen a lot and people are dying too,wouldn't change the fact that I would think of it as random if it happens in a show. Admittedly ,the heartattack offered itself in this context,but it doesn't change that I thought of it as a pointless scene.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 6, 2017 7:53 AM

Aug 2015
This isn't worth watching. Bad animation, bad character movement, bad dubbing, worst interpretation of games and disgusting story.
Dec 12, 2017 8:30 AM

Aug 2013
And Hibiki failed.

So Shian was a coward.

Jan 7, 2018 9:47 PM

Jan 2010
Shian, uh, what right do you have to have an interesting character? I mean, it's just as disjointed as the show itself, but we actually have something tot work with here. As a police officer, he, for some reason, got caught up in a war-like shootout, and in his cowardice, his superior and everyone else on his team was killed. Grief-stricken by his own powerlessness, he stared working towards looking out for his superior's family, of which was extreme screwed up. So, he feels a bit of sympathy for all the weak kids in the school, but he still beats the crap out of them because they remind him of himself.

What's more interesting is seeing Shian slowly realize that the man he looked up to seemed to be a terrible person, leaving Shian with immense guilt and no means to get rid of it.

Oh, and, I know that Hibiki used to be an athlete, but did a week or two of doing push ups and sit ups make him that much better at fighting? I mean, I get he's fighting really dirty, I dunno. At the very least, that seemed way to easy.
May 17, 2018 9:20 PM

Oct 2016
This show is garbage. Dear goodness, there is so much here that could work but it is fucked up in every way imaginable.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2017

105 by Naho2863 »»
Jan 29, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 2, 2018

77 by world_god »»
Dec 14, 2023 11:39 AM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2017

18 by alteredsnow »»
Jul 23, 2022 3:27 PM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2017

11 by alteredsnow »»
Jul 23, 2022 2:05 PM

Poll: » Evil or Live Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2017

24 by alteredsnow »»
Jul 23, 2022 1:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.