3It was OK
20.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.1
15 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2009 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm, well to be honest I found the first OVA to be a bit more funny than this one. Maybe due to the fact that it started to have some serious moments, especially towards the end. All in all though, an enjoyable little comedy. I hope to see more in the future.
Jul 19, 2010 2:02 PM

Jul 2007
so kawaii!! at the end everyone helped, and waaa the company has animation now hehe n.nU.
of couse that producer is never coming back, i couldn't believe he did that to anime!! everything has to be checked!!!
i learned a lot about animation with this series, is so cool!! i love it!!
kuromi and shihonmatsu were so kawaii at the end, she was caressing her head kyaaa. shihonmatsu looks really sexy smoking she can't leave it hehe n.nU. fortunately in anime they don't die if they smoke ^^
Sep 26, 2012 3:13 AM

Feb 2010
I got my laughs but I'll admit, I didn't like this one nearly as much as the first.

P.S. smoking is bad
Dec 6, 2013 6:18 PM

May 2012
The first OVA was better in my opinion but well this one was still enjoyable!
Jan 11, 2018 11:05 PM

Sep 2013
I loved this episode. I liked the first one, but this one was even better!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 26, 2020 6:08 AM

Nov 2016
Liked this even more than the first one. I dunno how common extreme schedules as shown here were/are, but I appreciate the insight.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 22, 2021 12:55 PM

May 2021
I thought it was pretty good. The one guy that walked goofy was funny, only because he walked that way.
Aug 4, 2021 9:58 AM

Feb 2020
the 2 ova were pretty good. i enjoyed them quite a bit. It showed me a lot about animation studio's works. It was much more insightful that what golden boy have to given.
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Aug 21, 2021 5:57 AM

Aug 2017
I can't get enough of that crazy pacing, so much fun

The protagonist of "Zombie Hunter Yamitaro" looked like detective Hieda from Daijiro Morohoshi's Youkai Hunter series. We've got a new Morohoshi anime y'all xD

Kouji Ishii was a pleasant surprise! Apparently he played in another Akitarou Daichi production, huh (Now and Then). And some of the other seiyuus too. Cool. Even Akitarou himself played a small role as the other production assistant in the car, haha. There're some relative novice seiyuus as well.

Noticed a small R2D2 cameo!

I wonder who the veteran animators were modeled after. Yasuo Otsuka seems like a good candidate for the short one given their similar hats, as for the tall one...Manabu Oohashi? Dunno, he didn't wear glasses afaik.
St0rmbladeAug 21, 2021 6:10 AM
Jan 2, 2022 1:15 AM

Oct 2017
not as good as the previous one but still not bad
Jan 23, 11:37 PM

Feb 2017
Still a blast but felt less energized than the first, I'm not sure they really needed a villain given it's the anime industry environment that's the real villain.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.