Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 6, 2010 2:53 AM

Nov 2008
I loved the animation in this one. the way the camera was panning around and the cut scenes were great.

Mina is out to bring Vampires into the main stream, and heaven help those who oppose her will.

In reguards to the prime ministers grand son... Mina gave the prime minister a chance to take the high road, now it looks as if his arrogance will cost him dearly.
Feb 6, 2010 3:08 AM
Jun 2009
good..seems like it is starting to get more interesting..
there were somethings mina did in this episode i didn't like...like the ring...but i guess there must be a reason...
Feb 6, 2010 3:25 AM
Jul 2018
Laevantein said:
Lol, here we go again XD..love it..keep on going guys

If i read more of this Yuki vs Mina thing, i will started to hate one of them, i like both of them, besides i don't object harem XD

And personally i think both of them will getting along very well, mangareaders should know about this right?

Feb 6, 2010 3:48 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
What is this I see? Lot's of whine that she uses a kid? Tch everything goes if it's to achieve your goals ┐('~`;)┌

This man speaks the truth. The end always justify the means >;}

Overall this was actually quite a good episode and I'm definitely glad that it still follow the manga to some degree but the show also manage to fit in some unique new story elements in the anime.
The anime is actually starting to shape up :)
Now if they only could do something about that dread awful art style..

ilikeyouevenmore said:
this forum is as entertatining as the show
:3
Idd some comments and speculations are waaaaaay off and on the borderline to totally ridiculous and illogical xD
Feb 6, 2010 3:54 AM
Jul 2018
Past two episodes have had actual elements from the manga so things are finally starting to pick up.
Feb 6, 2010 3:56 AM

Oct 2009
D4rk1ch1g0 said:
Laevantein said:
Lol, here we go again XD..love it..keep on going guys

If i read more of this Yuki vs Mina thing, i will started to hate one of them, i like both of them, besides i don't object harem XD

And personally i think both of them will getting along very well, mangareaders should know about this right?

So personally it will be who Akira chooses out of his own will kind of thing in the end is what the spoiler suggests? What?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Feb 6, 2010 4:03 AM

May 2009
Has anyone else noticed how the video quality vastly improved from episode 4 and on and that since then, AT-X shows censored episodes? I'm thinking the station got tired of the extremely bad quality the uncensored version was and moved on to better quality, despite them being censored.

The show itself seems to be getting a lot better still. I still wonder on whose side Meiren is, or who she actually is for that matter. She seems to be taking Akira's side for the moment, but it's possible she has underlying motives that won't be revealed till later.

And Mina may be meanat times, but she definitely has a sensitive side that most rulers don't have. Kidnapping the child pains her, even though it's her final resort to get what she wants.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2010 4:19 AM

Apr 2008
AO968 said:

Hehehe not to mention what happens at the end of that scene >:D
Feb 6, 2010 10:35 AM

May 2009
Darklight0303 said:
AO968 said:

Assuming that doesn't get butchered by the censors...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2010 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
AO968 said:
Darklight0303 said:
AO968 said:

Geez... censors here, censors there - this shit annoys me.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 6, 2010 10:40 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:

francismeunier said:
I have a bad feeling this will turn out into a Yuka from 11 eyes thing again....<_<
Well at least you liked Yuka, didn't you? ( ̄Д ̄)

Why bother arguing with him when you already know his decisions are merely based on what his "lil bro" telling him to do? I betcha as long as the girl is dumb enough to be his slave and has nice physical appearance, he will lurv her....maybe just for smex. Now it's only a matter of time before he gets addicted to H LOL

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Feb 6, 2010 10:45 AM

Jun 2009
yuki ftw!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Feb 6, 2010 11:19 AM

Apr 2008
AO968 said:
Darklight0303 said:
AO968 said:

Meh it's the emotion of that scene I'm interested in anyway :P
Feb 6, 2010 12:35 PM

Feb 2009
Mina = Badass.

I love her hardcore spirit, it's frightening and awesome at the same time. Akira better get on the ball and stop having second thoughts because some naked girl is jealous!

Feb 6, 2010 1:30 PM

Jul 2008
mina is really possessive, isn't she?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 6, 2010 2:39 PM

Aug 2008
I wonder if Mina is in a similar situation as in Vampire Knight--where that one girl was in a temporary body for extenuations circumstances--or if she just randomly likes to look like a child. Besides that quick thought based off of the first 10 seconds of the show, it was interesting to see that she may not have been responsible for the student council president's disappearance while also seeing her ok a kidnapping. Everything else was a little slow for me, though.
Feb 6, 2010 2:43 PM

Jan 2009
noteDhero said:
I wonder if Mina is in a similar situation as in Vampire Knight--where that one girl was in a temporary body for extenuations circumstances--or if she just randomly likes to look like a child.
If I'm not mistaken ...

But hey, at least it makes sense! Or.. Does it? =.='
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 6, 2010 2:47 PM

Jun 2009
Here, let me spoil(er) you. ^^

noteDhero said:
I wonder if Mina is in a similar situation as in Vampire Knight--where that one girl was in a temporary body for extenuations circumstances--or if she just randomly likes to look like a child.

noteDhero said:
Besides that quick thought based off of the first 10 seconds of the show, it was interesting to see that she may not have been responsible for the student council president's disappearance while also seeing her ok a kidnapping.

レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 6, 2010 3:01 PM

Aug 2008
Just so you guys know: I didn't read any of that. I don't click on spoilers, don't want to be spoiled, and was just brining it up as a discussion point.
Feb 6, 2010 3:03 PM

Jun 2009
noteDhero said:
Just so you guys know: I didn't read any of that. I don't click on spoilers, don't want to be spoiled, and was just brining it up as a discussion point.

Strong will huh? When i see a spoiler i "unconsciously" click on it. xS
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 6, 2010 3:06 PM

Jan 2009
OrochiPL said:
noteDhero said:
Mhmm, me too, can't resist them : < So kudos to noteD for being able to resist ^^
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 6, 2010 3:25 PM
Aug 2009
I don't know why but I'm getting less and less interested in this adaption. The manga is way better. So far.........
Feb 6, 2010 3:33 PM

Jul 2008
Lol! when that black and white scene from zetsubou sensei appeared i was expecting the whole..

"Zetsuboushita!!" xD
Feb 6, 2010 4:39 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
noteDhero said:
Mhmm, me too, can't resist them : < So kudos to noteD for being able to resist ^^
So it means you click on mines! Aha got you!
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:

francismeunier said:
I have a bad feeling this will turn out into a Yuka from 11 eyes thing again....<_<
Well at least you liked Yuka, didn't you? ( ̄Д ̄)

Why bother arguing with him when you already know his decisions are merely based on what his "lil bro" telling him to do? I betcha as long as the girl is dumb enough to be his slave and has nice physical appearance, he will lurv her....maybe just for smex. Now it's only a matter of time before he gets addicted to H LOL
My lil bro has real girls...don't need the anime ones. My slave? No, no I am christian I would never......nice physical appearance works well with public and sex but that is not it! I never love for smex but desire. H to me is not important....I watch stuff like Qwaser and it motivates to find real smex.

Feb 6, 2010 6:28 PM

Jul 2008
@francismeunier: Thanks for the picture. Was that the biggest you could get? 8D
Feb 6, 2010 6:30 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
noteDhero said:

Got us u say? Well, that's true that i click on your spoilers.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 6, 2010 6:34 PM

Sep 2007
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
noteDhero said:

I don't. I already know they're nothing but a bunch of screencaps anyway. ._.
Feb 6, 2010 6:58 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
OrochiPL said:
noteDhero said:

I don't. I already know they're nothing but a bunch of screencaps anyway. ._.
You forgot to add that some people are too lazy/don't know who to do that and I make life easier for them.....some GIFs are awesome though.....check the one from Qwaser #4...epic ero!
shuffleair said:
@francismeunier: Thanks for the picture. Was that the biggest you could get? 8D
I can make it bigger for you but it will be large and will sent it directly to you.

Feb 6, 2010 9:19 PM

Aug 2009
Oh...my...god...

It just hit me that Mina is the same seiyuu as Ichigo in Yumeiro Patisserie....I may vomit...:P
Feb 6, 2010 10:14 PM

Jun 2009
Can't wait for the next one!
Feb 6, 2010 11:16 PM

Jul 2008
@francismeunier:

That would be great. Thanks. :D
shuffleairFeb 6, 2010 11:46 PM
Feb 7, 2010 2:01 AM

Oct 2009
You know what....now that I take a second look at this the prime minister is so some serious selfish SOB....he wants to put his name in political history at the expense of all vampires? Really dumb if you ask me but I still think is (insult) for using a 5 year old..... O_O Think about 5 years old.......the kid will be traumatized forever and Mina cares nothing of that? Akira should just go with Yuki and Mina took that ring by force....I noticed it was for sure in that pouch.

Feb 7, 2010 3:18 AM

Apr 2008
By force would be ripping the ring from around Akira's neck which she did not. She stole it without him knowing and then lied to him about not knowing where it is when he asked her. while that may not be nice it's certainly NOT by force.

As for the rest of the your point, time will show you the truth. >:D
Feb 7, 2010 3:26 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Really dumb if you ask me but I still think is (insult) for using a 5 year old..... O_O Think about 5 years old.......the kid will be traumatized forever and Mina cares nothing of that? Akira should just go with Yuki and Mina took that ring by force....I noticed it was for sure in that pouch.
Hmm i don't know, but if i were that kid it will be a good memory that some hot babe coming to my room and bite me..XD

Nahh just joking, it's a matter of a race here, Mina doing this to create the Bund for her race (did i spelled it right?) and like everyone said before she did make a warning to the Prime Minister..

About whom Akira should go out? i don't think he has a time for that now
Feb 7, 2010 3:32 AM

Jun 2009
Laevantein said:
Hmm i don't know, but if i were that kid it will be a good memory that some hot babe coming to my room and bite me..XD

A kid? I want hot babe to bite me now xD

francismeunier said:
Really dumb if you ask me but I still think is (insult) for using a 5 year old..... O_O Think about 5 years old.......the kid will be traumatized forever and Mina cares nothing of that?.

He won't be traumatized, they'll take care of him well. ;]

Darklight0303 said:
By force would be ripping the ring from around Akira's neck which she did not. She stole it without him knowing and then lied to him about not knowing where it is when he asked her. while that may not be nice it's certainly NOT by force

Exactly.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 5:38 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
By force would be ripping the ring from around Akira's neck which she did not. She stole it without him knowing and then lied to him about not knowing where it is when he asked her. while that may not be nice it's certainly NOT by force.
As for the rest of the your point, time will show you the truth. >:D

Let's hope the rest of my point gets proven not have incurred any harm to that kid. Ok so it was not nice let's say.
Laevantein said:
francismeunier said:
Really dumb if you ask me but I still think is (insult) for using a 5 year old..... O_O Think about 5 years old.......the kid will be traumatized forever and Mina cares nothing of that? Akira should just go with Yuki and Mina took that ring by force....I noticed it was for sure in that pouch.

Nahh just joking, it's a matter of a race here, Mina doing this to create the Bund for her race (did i spelled it right?) and like everyone said before she did make a warning to the Prime Minister..

About whom Akira should go out? i don't think he has a time for that now
Akira will have some time to go out certainly after all is solved hopefully and I would certainly not have any good memory from some girl that looks nice with fangs to be honest.
OrochiPL said:
Laevantein said:

Darklight0303 said:
A kid? I want hot babe to bite me now xD

Oh no, you will suck blood forever and ever from the age of 5 and it means no playing nor having fun with your condition at hand.
francismeunier said:
Really dumb if you ask me but I still think is (insult) for using a 5 year old..... O_O Think about 5 years old.......the kid will be traumatized forever and Mina cares nothing of that?.

Darklight0303 said:

Yeah sure they will with no real parent and vampires adopting him...yeah, sure I would personally kill them all if I grow up and find out this happned because my father was stupid not to respect his deals with them then I would go after him and my own family for screwing my existence.....

Feb 7, 2010 5:54 AM

Jun 2009
You messed up quotes francis, just to let u know ;P

francis said:
Orochi said:
francis said:

Yeah sure they will with no real parent and vampires adopting him...yeah, sure I would personally kill them all if I grow up and find out this happned because my father was stupid not to respect his deals with them then I would go after him and my own family for screwing my existence.....

Easy man, you'll see what'll be with that kid later.
OrochiPLFeb 7, 2010 5:58 AM
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 6:14 AM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
You messed up quotes francis, just to let u know ;P

francis said:
Orochi said:
francis said:

Easy man, you'll see what'll be with that kid later.
Then I have lots to learn about MAL quotes here. easy? Hope that kid will have it easy after they fix him and if they fix him...hmmm, we will see and I will be joyed but for now Mina is (insult) for using a kid as a means to her own end of purpose to achieve.

Feb 7, 2010 6:30 AM

Apr 2008
I'm starting to wonder if you're ignoring Mina's expressions outside of her confrontations, Francis =_=

You say using the kid is wrong.
Dude the world is not so small nor a cute comfy place where moral rules are obeyed by all living things. When a show actually portrays that aspect without gloves, I have to give it praise for not sugarcoating the harsh reality. Yes it's wrong to use the kid. BUT it's effective.
Darklight0303Feb 7, 2010 6:35 AM
Feb 7, 2010 7:06 AM

Oct 2009
Darklight0303 said:
I'm starting to wonder if you're ignoring Mina's expressions outside of her confrontations, Francis =_=

Dude the world is not so small nor a cute comfy place where moral rules are obeyed by all living things. When a show actually portrays that aspect without gloves, I have to give it praise for not sugarcoating the harsh reality. Yes it's wrong to use the kid. BUT it's effective.
Ok, yes it's effective but there surely are better ways to be effective and Mina sure does not show the intelligent ways of that....only the nasty way is what I think of what it is. Why not kidnap the wife?

Feb 7, 2010 7:26 AM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
Darklight0303 said:

Ok, yes it's effective but there surely are better ways to be effective and Mina sure does not show the intelligent ways of that....only the nasty way is what I think of what it is. Why not kidnap the wife?

I know francis, go change roles with that kid.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 9:30 AM

Jul 2009
You know that's what he aims from the start by saying all those BS 8-)

Feb 7, 2010 10:07 AM

Jun 2008
francismeunier said:
Darklight0303 said:

Kidnap the wife? Are you crazy? She's not trying to make him a favor here.
And what is it with your obsession for the fucking kid? Why should Mina give a shit if his traumatized from the kidnapping? She's a vampire for Christ sake, not mother Teresa, she has bigger problems to deal with.
Her way is very intelligent. That asshole has a weakness for his grandson, so kidnapping him is the most effective. Simple as that. Logic is simple and clear. You are the one letting your feelings get in the way of the most intelligent and effective solution.
Feb 7, 2010 10:15 AM

Jan 2009
Oh this is hilarious, I'm having a great time here, mind writing some more francis? 8D

As to the current conversation at hand, to be honest I'd also use the kid, it's easy, it's failproof, and it's effective, no negative effects at all, so why not?
Feb 7, 2010 10:35 AM

Jun 2009
Oosran said:
As to the current conversation at hand, to be honest I'd also use the kid, it's easy, it's failproof, and it's effective, no negative effects at all, so why not?

I simply agree with you. Talking about traumatizing kid, if i would be a vampire, i wouldn't think about it for sure.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 10:57 AM

Jul 2009
francis, spreading Human Rights as well as love and peace all over the place since....EVER

Feb 7, 2010 11:34 AM

Sep 2007
lol francisnerdrage

Somehow I doubt the kid even knows wtf is going on. He's probably all like "sup lady with the sexy underboob? Wanna play with mah toys?" And seriously, Mina kidnapping some little brat is not as bad as
Feb 7, 2010 12:01 PM

Jun 2009
Wasabi said:
And seriously, Mina kidnapping some little brat is not as bad as

I'm gonna watch phantom now.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Feb 7, 2010 12:40 PM

Apr 2008
Not to mention Black Lagoon?
Feb 7, 2010 1:00 PM

Jun 2009
Darklight0303 said:
Not to mention Black Lagoon?

They wasn't innocent kids after all. -_-
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

170 by Ronninn »»
May 29, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kerobear - Feb 17, 2010

181 by Ronninn »»
May 28, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

porkypink - Jan 13, 2010

234 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 6, 2010

311 by Ronninn »»
May 27, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Dance in the Vampire Bund Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Feb 11, 2010

221 by FireRifle64 »»
Jul 29, 2023 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.