Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 9:18 AM

Nov 2023
What an episode! Absolutely 10/10

This episode hits very hard. Sudden turn in the episode.

Well, it's kimda expected to happen.

Now, let's see what happens and how they make up again.
PinoffinJun 1, 11:02 AM
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 1, 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
Got some important storytelling about artists coming from Yukine this time. This episode also seemed like a good opportunity for Mahiru to follow her dreams.

Kanon seems to want to continues rise in fame and expectations. It's great that the group has gained a lot of popularity for their work though.
Jun 1, 9:35 AM

May 2011
Now that we have a better look at the past man this was mostly all Kano's fault... You don't just suddenly slug someone like that especially in front of journalists like that. Hell she had the chance to just show the smartphone to the people there for the better results. Then those last few minutes, Jesus girl you are rotten to the core.
Jun 1, 9:42 AM

Feb 2019
Letterbox effect just hits so different in episodes like this. Masterful use of direction and cinematography. One of the most gut wrenching episodes I’ve seen recently.

Finally got Kano backstory and the world doesn’t deserve her. The way she idolised her mother and just wanted her acceptance while her mom couldn’t even be bothered to show up to her class on presentation day just broke my heart.. most parents would kill for a kid as pure and obedient as Kano, and her mom only cared about using her to further her career, gross.

Mahiru rep took a major hit in this one for me. She’s gonna have to redeem herself. Came off very snakey. Mfs are upset about me saying it, but planning all this stuff with Yukine when you know she and Kano aren’t on good terms and Kano has had some family issues in the past is very snakey to me! Yes, I get that she wants to advance her own career and grow to love her art and herself, that’s very valid, but I’m not working with my best friend’s mom who I know she has beef with or at least aren’t on good terms. It’s just messy.

And even during Mahiru and Yukine meeting you can already see signs. Like when Mahiru brought up Kano and she’s like “oh you mean Nonoka” she don’t even see her daughter as a person just as a commodity or product. Just like she sees Mahiru’s art the same. Calling Mahiru “sensei” and gassing her shit up.. she’s not slick man 💀 she’ll turn on you just like she did Kano when it’s no longer convenient.

The other thing for me is if you really feel like you doing nothing wrong, you wouldn’t even feel the need to call Kano and get her blessing. The fact Mahiru did that tells me she knew this was something that she probably shouldn’t be doing. Kano was clearly skeptical otp about it too 🤷🏾‍♂️ do I think Mahiru is a horrible person? No, but she did some snake shit. But again, respect to Yaku sensei for creating a situation that could very much happen irl because girlfriends can be messy as hell.

Talked about all that and ain’t even get into Mero running the YouTube expose page. That’s so fucking gross and Kano was very justified for punching her in the face. I’d rather lose the right way than win the wrong way and kano clearly felt the same.

Now Kano did say some nasty shit at the end to Mahiru but you know, Mahiru deserved it 🤷🏾‍♂️ and Kano was just desperate to not lose the only friends she’s had. After seemingly finally escaping her loner past and developing relationships now she sees her closest friend potentially drifting away from her with her MOTHER of all people, the same mother who when told her daughter’s concerns about not having friends or fitting in just brought up her dream of selling out Tōkyō some. ofc she’d snap.

Could go on and on about it but it was amazing, didn’t even touch on everything I want to but I’m on vacation and need to go to the beach lmao. This episode fucked me up though. 10/10 as usual from my goat Yaku sensei. If there’s ever a Tomozaki s3 and 4 it’ll have stuff like this too.
Marinate1016Jun 1, 4:39 PM
Jun 1, 9:46 AM

Jul 2017
Drama was too forced for my liking with the episode, was not a good watch for the most part for me and didn't feel much for the flashback with Kano there (was mostly her fault anyway). The voice acting for Kano towards the end probably was the only highlight for me in this episode, performance was good.
Jun 1, 9:53 AM

Apr 2016
Oh no, a corporate industry is being run by a bunch of corpos ... shocking.

But hey, at least the mom got some screen time, this time ... and not just constant mentions here and there. Now, Kano's mom really ain't no shining example of motherhood from the little bit we've seen, but as i don't think this anime is allowed to portrait a successful single business woman in a negative light ...

... im sure shes gonna "have her good" reason for using her daughter as her personal idiot. ... and of course she has a deadbeat dad too, lmao.
Jun 1, 9:58 AM

Feb 2020
Ngl, this is probably my favorite episode, we finally know Kano's past, and the story gets very interesting, now I can't wait for next week!
Jun 1, 10:01 AM

Apr 2014
This episode was fking peak.
I really don't want Yoru to accept a job from Yukine
I think we've got another shitty manipulative mother. She's very good at brainwashing other people. In the end, both Yoru and Kano are just tools for her own success.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 1, 10:02 AM
Jul 2023
Literally one of the worst title drop in recent years, Kano slip up big time.

Hated and loved this episode.
Jun 1, 10:03 AM
Jul 2023
Unbelievable, I know Kano's feelings, I know Yoru's feeling. It's just SO PEAKKKKKKKKKKKK
Jun 1, 10:04 AM

Jun 2021
Is this the same episode that was hype by some voice actors? Don't get me wrong it was a nice episode and I can see what they were trying to show here but the drama in the second half was too forced for me.

My doctor has always told me to smoke. He even explains himself: “Smoke, my friend. Otherwise someone else will smoke in your place.”

Jun 1, 10:08 AM
Feb 2021
Maybe this show will have a bad end? Can't wait to see
Jun 1, 10:10 AM

Feb 2021
Hoooly damn, okay. Best episode so far 100%.
This episode made me feel every emotion ever. The atmosphere during the flashbacks and the scene where Kano is yelling at Mahiru, it felt like my heart is being squeezed. I might just rate this a 10.
Jun 1, 10:13 AM

Mar 2021
Good episode with us learning more about Kano's past that being said the drama still feels really forced.
Jun 1, 10:17 AM
Jul 2023
Pretty good episode I liked it but also aghh i hate it.
Jun 1, 10:19 AM

Dec 2021
Wow. Holy fuck. I usually like title drops, but not like this. This episode is so sad and frustrating. We get more details about the whole assault scandal, where Kano finds out Mero posted the smoke scandal. The reactions to the scandal in Kano's memory were amazing, and I loved the animation style Doga Koba used there.

We're really getting into Kano's issues, which I like, and I can't blame Mahiru for wanting a challenge. And those end credits... no music, just everything that's lead up to this moment. Damn.

Jun 1, 10:19 AM
Apr 2018
nice episode, peak! 10/10

from both POV kano and mahiru
Kano just have bad experience and face similiar situation

from mahiru pov, she want to improve her art and confidence, kano mother just know what to do.

and the moment when mahiru "slipped tounge"is just make me fell like guilty pleasure feeling ..

let see next week episode!
Jun 1, 10:20 AM

Jan 2016
So Kano's mom is this manipulative person that can make people being deeply moved emotionally with words and Mahiru is now being played at the palm of her hands now to mess up with Kano plans and dreams...
Well, who couldn't see this development from a mile away. Me and my homies hate her already

The direction did such a good job conveying emotions with all the distorted animations in Kano flashback, facial expressions and that special ending...

But damn, to think they would use the anime title in such a harsh and nasty way, I'm... I have no words...
Jun 1, 10:23 AM

Aug 2010
I don't think I ever loved watching something I hated this much. The very definition of a rollercoaster. I was literally screaming at my monitor at Mahiru for tackling the issue on the phone at first. And Kano's outburst, my god that was absolutely beautifully delivered, minus the whole title drop, that felt very forced. I also expected a slap and not a full on punch, good job girl!

There's so much on the line and this show could have one of the single most satisfying endings in anime history. But it's Doga Kobo, I'm really worried they will mess it up bad and burn it into the ground. I'm not sure my heart can take two yuri band shows plummeting face first into the ground in one season. May Madokami have mercy on us.
Jun 1, 10:26 AM

Apr 2015
Reply to Ruseee
Maybe this show will have a bad end? Can't wait to see
@Ruseee Probably not, they need to make money out of the ship.
Jun 1, 10:30 AM
Jun 2023
Damn they really did us like that with the ending showing the best moments of Kano and Mahiru 💀 This episode was one of my favorites, I get both sides with Mahiru for once doing something for herself while Kano has conflicted feelings with her own mom and the Sundolls and having Mahiru choose to accept the job. Hope the girls patch things up in the next few episodes, feel bad for both girls.
Jun 1, 10:31 AM
May 2024
Kano was clearly hurt, maybe she was wrong for saying things that hurt Mahiru but I really understand her feelings. As for Mahiru, I also understand why she wants to become more skilled at drawing because before she felt she didn't shine like the people around her. It's just that in my eyes, Mahiru seems to be letting go of responsibility, like the proverb "after all the sweetness is thrown away". Kano was actually just as responsible for what happened to Mahiru. This is similar to the relationship between Tomoya and Eriri (Saekano). Tomoya spoils Eriri too much with his praise, which makes Eriri lose motivation and finally decides to betray Tomoya. In this case, Mahiru might think that her job is not just for fun. Even so, I hope that Mahiru will still return to Jellee, otherwise this will just be a plot twist that will annoy all fans of this anime, including myself
Hitotsuyanagi27Jun 1, 2:59 PM
Jun 1, 10:34 AM

Mar 2020
On the one hand, I thought the direction was excellent, along with the voice acting at the end. Rie Takahashi and the scriptwriter, Yuki Yaku, hyped this up, and I can see why. At the present moment however, I feel a bit mixed about the drama, because it just feels a bit forced. Of course, it could get better as this section of the story as there are still three episodes left, so I'll probably have more to say later on, but I'm not sure how to feel about Kano, and how her drama played out. I'd also like it more if she was sharing this flashback with either Mahiru, or the members of JELEE, so they'd understand what was going on, and it would lessen the blow of when drama like this happens. For Mahiru's side, no doubt she would want to chase her dreams, but Kano's deep-seeded issues are really hurting everyone here, when it was kind of her fault to begin with. I hope she gets through her troubles though, and that this drama resolves itself without being too over the top, because this show really doesn't need to be this dramatic to be good.
Jun 1, 10:39 AM

May 2020
Somehow the entire character of miss mother was exactly as I’ve initially thought, I mean anybody would’ve lol. Though they would somehow redeem her, or at least will try to by throwing her own hardships into the mix. That is that, but this show certainly found their RIGHT time to up a notch with the drama lol.
Jun 1, 10:41 AM
Sep 2020
At least there's a sense of a continuous story with the latest two episodes, but this is so damn late for something that was for the most part episodic since the start of the character introductions. Can't say I felt anything except indifference seeing Kano's past, the drama between Mahiru and Kano is also kind of whatever. I can virtually see the: "Your mom was only using me to break JELEE apart, you were so right Kano, I'm so sorry!" coming in the next episode or the one after and then they probably make up and kiss in the final episode or something to please the yuri fans, if they do so at all.
Jun 1, 10:42 AM

Jan 2013
kano is such an insufferable control freak. imagine being her, that could never be mee.
Jun 1, 11:19 AM

Jul 2021
I'm a huge drama fan and I like almost all the previous episodes but this episode Drama was too forced lol.
Jun 1, 11:20 AM

Mar 2016
A lot happened here to say the least, especially for Kano. This was probably the best directed episode of the show up to this point.

As for the drama, unlike what some people claim here, I cannot confidently say it's something "forced"...not until more context is provided. At the very least we now know the details regarding how Kano separated from her old group as well as how deep-seated her trauma was all this time...as well as how much Mahiru and her drawings meant to her. So for Kano to blurt out the words that she did out of anger in the heat of the moment....that stung, and it's ironic, too. SHE is the one jellyfish out of the group that couldn't swim on her own.
Jun 1, 11:25 AM

Oct 2017
Well damn what an episode. We finally got to know more about Kano but things turned out how it did unfortunately. So Mero was the one behind the scandals. Why didn't Kano reveal that to public? I guess she just didn't have the mindset to do that after what happened. Kano and Mahiru situation got messed up. But can't blame Kano for thinking like she did cause of everything she went through. Hope things will get better for them. Also I want Mero to face the consequences of her actions.
MegamiRemJun 8, 11:13 AM
Jun 1, 11:32 AM

Oct 2013
Yo that migi straight was pure fire. Let's goooo
Jun 1, 11:44 AM
Mar 2021
ImmortalZero said:
Now that we have a better look at the past man this was mostly all Kano's fault... You don't just suddenly slug someone like that especially in front of journalists like that. Hell she had the chance to just show the smartphone to the people there for the better results. Then those last few minutes, Jesus girl you are rotten to the core.

come on man you r just to harsh one, her imagine your mother has put on your shoulder such a burden that u must be perfect so you can achieve her dream and suddenly after working so hard for her you learn that the only reason you got to the point of almost completing your task is that your mother(probably) and a member of your group just took the spot of the other group by "force" the only wrong thing Kano did in these episode was the way she talked to yoru but im sure she will make up tbh if I was in her position I would have punched the shit out of that girl but still to harsh to call her rotten
Jun 1, 11:49 AM
May 2019
The treachery... Kano did nothing wrong.
Jun 1, 12:03 PM
Oct 2008
What if... Koharu was one of the Rainbow Girls?
Jun 1, 12:06 PM
Apr 2021
i cried i cried i cried i cried i cried
Jun 1, 12:09 PM

May 2019
I agree with the sentiment that this was a great but frustrating episode to watch. Regarding Kano's mom, I think she's a manipulative and ruthless person that will bring down anyone that stands in her way but at the same time can make a person a star if they follow her guidance.

About Kano, she shouldn't have punched that girl in the face especially in front of others but her reason for doing so was understandable although she and the group paid a hefty price for that.

Regarding Mahiru, I don't think she realizes what Kano has gone through with her mom because if she knew I don't thinks she would've taken on that project but at the end of the day Mahiru had already committed to doing a video for JELEE so she should've stuck with that first.
Jun 1, 12:27 PM

May 2016
that was honestly a depressing last few seconds
Jun 1, 12:29 PM
Nov 2017
WHY END ON THIS CLIFFHANGER NOOOOOO
Jun 1, 12:29 PM

Sep 2021
I think Kano's mother is the manipulative kind and intentionally got Mahiru to draw the art for her knowing that JELEE was going to release a new MV (with art drawn by Mahiru) in the same timeframe as that idol unit's live to mess up Kano's plans.

Can't really blame Mahiru either since she have not learnt more about the nature of Kano's mother.

The first multi-episode arc and it ended with 2 sad jellyfish that can't swim in the night.
yhagniJun 1, 12:35 PM
Jun 1, 12:31 PM
Jun 2023
I thought the drama was well executed. Not sure why other people think it is "forced". I knew after the end of the last episode that something like this was likely to happen based on earlier foreshadowing so I'm confused as to why other people consider it "forced". The whole series had this story lingering in the background to come to the fore later and now it is happening. Everything has been leading up to this confrontation, even the seemingly one-off side stories such as the independent idol, the only question was how it would be done. Using the best friend of Kano as the accelerant for the conflict makes sense given their relationship to each other (not romantically speaking, as fellow artists in the general sense) compared to the heavily corporatized mother.

Kano obviously has complicated feelings about her mom and Mahiru working for her with her old idol group. Mahiru views it as possible once in a lifetime opportunity while being conflicted about working for her friend's mom. The mom could be lying about not trying to pry Mahiru from Kano, but it also appears she genuinely believes Mahiru has talent that should be recognized. TBD on what is reality on this, but both options seem believable right now. Manipulation can still come from a genuine place so I'm not ruling out anything.

Now that we have learned about the rest of Kano's backstory things are only going to escalate from here. I'm looking forward to seeing the how the rest of the anime unfolds.
Jun 1, 12:32 PM

Jan 2016
From the opening artist tweet :
"I can finally say it, this is the reason the number 9 onwards doesn't show up in the lyrics..."

If you check it, there are all numbers up to 8. (well, 5 is as May)
As the lyrics are clearly from Kano pov, showing her struggles until she meets with Yoru and how that "saved" Kano... does this mean...

I'll just drop this, have your own interpretations. I found this so intriguing and wanted to share.
Jun 1, 12:39 PM

Mar 2022
I feel really bad for Kano. She became an idol for her mother, that was her purpose and it all fell apart and her mother chose her ambition over her daughter without hesitation. Of course she was and still is traumatized by it. Though lively when she's with her friends, she never recovered.
Mahiru did nothing wrong, it's within her right to pursue big opportunities as an illustrator, but of course it would feel like a betrayal to Kano although it's not. And so the balance and trust was broken.

This episode probably made everybody feel like it's the end for the group, though it can't be. So I look forward to what's to come.
Jun 1, 12:58 PM

Mar 2023
That wasn't forced, this is how altercations with impulsive personality people go.
It's not pretty, her character can't be fixed (realistically), something she has to live with.
They made the effort to represent it like she loses control under anger, which would be accurate.
Anger management may help.

Anyway, it was the best episode since episode 1 and it needs an even better episode to pull itself out of this spot without butchering the series.
That half moon was beautiful.
watsymJun 1, 1:11 PM
Jun 1, 1:08 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Marinate1016
Letterbox effect just hits so different in episodes like this. Masterful use of direction and cinematography. One of the most gut wrenching episodes I’ve seen recently.

Finally got Kano backstory and the world doesn’t deserve her. The way she idolised her mother and just wanted her acceptance while her mom couldn’t even be bothered to show up to her class on presentation day just broke my heart.. most parents would kill for a kid as pure and obedient as Kano, and her mom only cared about using her to further her career, gross.

Mahiru rep took a major hit in this one for me. She’s gonna have to redeem herself. Came off very snakey. Mfs are upset about me saying it, but planning all this stuff with Yukine when you know she and Kano aren’t on good terms and Kano has had some family issues in the past is very snakey to me! Yes, I get that she wants to advance her own career and grow to love her art and herself, that’s very valid, but I’m not working with my best friend’s mom who I know she has beef with or at least aren’t on good terms. It’s just messy.

And even during Mahiru and Yukine meeting you can already see signs. Like when Mahiru brought up Kano and she’s like “oh you mean Nonoka” she don’t even see her daughter as a person just as a commodity or product. Just like she sees Mahiru’s art the same. Calling Mahiru “sensei” and gassing her shit up.. she’s not slick man 💀 she’ll turn on you just like she did Kano when it’s no longer convenient.

The other thing for me is if you really feel like you doing nothing wrong, you wouldn’t even feel the need to call Kano and get her blessing. The fact Mahiru did that tells me she knew this was something that she probably shouldn’t be doing. Kano was clearly skeptical otp about it too 🤷🏾‍♂️ do I think Mahiru is a horrible person? No, but she did some snake shit. But again, respect to Yaku sensei for creating a situation that could very much happen irl because girlfriends can be messy as hell.

Talked about all that and ain’t even get into Mero running the YouTube expose page. That’s so fucking gross and Kano was very justified for punching her in the face. I’d rather lose the right way than win the wrong way and kano clearly felt the same.

Now Kano did say some nasty shit at the end to Mahiru but you know, Mahiru deserved it 🤷🏾‍♂️ and Kano was just desperate to not lose the only friends she’s had. After seemingly finally escaping her loner past and developing relationships now she sees her closest friend potentially drifting away from her with her MOTHER of all people, the same mother who when told her daughter’s concerns about not having friends or fitting in just brought up her dream of selling out Tōkyō some. ofc she’d snap.

Could go on and on about it but it was amazing, didn’t even touch on everything I want to but I’m on vacation and need to go to the beach lmao. This episode fucked me up though. 10/10 as usual from my goat Yaku sensei. If there’s ever a Tomozaki s3 and 4 it’ll have stuff like this too.
Marinate1016 said:
Mahiru rep took a major hit in this one for me. She’s gonna have to redeem herself. Came off very snakey.

I disagree pretty strongly with this take.

Mahiru told Kano about the meeting with her mom. Asked her directly about her issue with her mom. She even asked Mei for more details about her mom after Kano declined to elaborate. Not to mention Kiui's advice about putting herself first is extremely accurate. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for Mahiru. She did her best to approach the issue as honestly and directly as possible as she navigated her own conflicting feelings about considering this job offer.

That isn't to say I don't expect her to reconcile with Kano in some fashion later, I seriously doubt she is going to totally sell out for the corporate option given the themes in this story.
Jun 1, 1:10 PM

Feb 2019
Seansy said:
Marinate1016 said:
Mahiru rep took a major hit in this one for me. She’s gonna have to redeem herself. Came off very snakey.

I disagree pretty strongly with this take.

Mahiru told Kano about the meeting with her mom. Asked her directly about her issue with her mom. She even asked Mei for more details about her mom after Kano declined to elaborate. Not to mention Kiui's advice about putting herself first is extremely accurate. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for Mahiru. She did her best to approach the issue as honestly and directly as possible as she navigated her own conflicting feelings about considering this job offer.

That isn't to say I don't expect her to reconcile with Kano in some fashion later, I seriously doubt she is going to totally sell out for the corporate option given the themes in this story.

You’re entitled to your opinion, me and the homies have ours.
Jun 1, 1:14 PM

Jan 2024
One of my favourite episodes if not the best one.
Kanos backstory was so sad & painful she was in the right but her mother ditched her for her "dreams". Her song at the end was brilliant and depressing at the same time Rie Takahashi really brought her A game as usual. She snapped at Yoru maybe justifiably from her POV and regretted that immediately.
From Mahiru standpoint she wanted to progress her career nothing wrong in that but she calling their time "fun but wrong" was not appreciable. I have a really bad feeling about this if she takes an L here it would be catastrophic for her already fragile confidence there is good chance Yukine is just exploiting her (hope not)
The drama was well laid out from few episodes back at was executed reasonably don't get why people calling it forced.

Also found some nice similarities with Oshi no Ko(obvious considering same studio)

I hope Mahiru & Kano patch up don't want a sad end for such a wonderful show. Again #Kanodidnothingwrong
Jun 1, 1:19 PM
May 2023
Kano said something really mean to Yoru. Can’t wait to see how this all plays out
Jun 1, 1:20 PM
May 2024
free mahiru. loved this episode excited for episode 10 :>
Jun 1, 1:31 PM

Sep 2009
Reply to Marinate1016

@Marinate1016 I hardly disagree here. Mahiru warned Kano, she tried to find out the truth and she explained properly her motivation. Kano, on the other hand, was right during the whole situation in her previous unit but this time she behaved like idiot: refused to explaine the situation with her mother and what really happened and after hearing Mahirus decigion she only blamed her with betrayel and made a scene insterad of, once again, trying to actually talk out the situation.

I am sure it will turn out that Kanos mokm is a big bad and the girls will mend things up because this how it is by the tropes. But I will ber really disappointed if Kano just gets forgiven without any redeeming arc and Mahiru will be pictured at fault here.
Jun 1, 1:32 PM
Nov 2023
last minutes were heartbreaking :(
Jun 1, 1:43 PM
Mar 2021
why are some people expecting some yuri drama?
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

131 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 27, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

135 by BabyBlouie »»
Sep 9, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22

192 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 8, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15

112 by Ashhk »»
Aug 24, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

134 by Ashhk »»
Aug 23, 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.