Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2020 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like a fun episode of field trip outside of the usual school environment. I have to say, this episode is relaxing in the way that the characters get to experience life more than the competitive environment.

A bit of drama though.
Feb 26, 2020 7:20 AM
Sep 2015
OMG this episode is very troublesome, and the hotel room scene is the most troublesome of them all LOL. And we're not even reach the onsen episode yet.

At first this show was like watching gay group pretending to be straight club, but in this episode they just stop doing that.
Feb 26, 2020 12:10 PM

Jun 2014
Taisei looks good with bangs. I don't know why he slicks it back most of the time.

Sei finally managed to solve his kicking problem. It turns out that he just needed more support from his boyfriend, lol.

Feb 26, 2020 12:11 PM

Mar 2017
I think Sei is the only person on the planet who could be best friends with Natsu; he's so calm that it's impossible for Natsu's sassy ass to piss him off haha

That scene with the two of them at the end was so cute! I'm sure that Sei only ever reveals that vulnerable side of himself to Natsu ❤
Feb 26, 2020 1:18 PM

Jan 2010
Well this episode was a big improvement over last week's stupidly dramatic episode.
I just wish Natsu and Sei will smooch already, but I'm not expecting anything like that from this anime. Would like to be proven wrong, but I'm gonna assume this will be like other sports anime where two characters are so super gay with one another, but with no committed romantic pay-off between them ever happening. Just bros being bros.

now that Sei has gotten over not being able to kick, hopefully that Taisei guy will stop being such an unlikable jerk and actually be a good teammate. The anime has drug that on for too long I think.
Feb 26, 2020 1:50 PM

Oct 2019
Damnn, Sei fell hard for Natsusa at an early age
And I'm definitely here for the Yasunari x Yuu vibes lol
Uh-oh, I can feel the 'can't-stop-watching-anime-disease' coming on...
Feb 26, 2020 2:13 PM

Oct 2016
Yasunari-kun: He analysed me in such an unpretentious manner! So scary!

Yasunari-kun: This is a hundred times more troublesome than I thought!

Yasunari-kun: Absolute hell!

Lol this was so, so funny and creepy at the same time. The rest of the episode was very pleasant to watch. I'm glad they decided to deepen a little bit more some characters' backgrounds.

TrueDragonPrinceFeb 26, 2020 2:25 PM
Feb 26, 2020 2:49 PM

Apr 2009
TrueDragonPrince said:

Lol this was so, so funny and creepy at the same time. The rest of the episode was very pleasant to watch. I'm glad they decided to deepen a little bit more some characters' backgrounds.

?
Anime has like, a bazillion of same-sex friendships between two men acting emotional with each other who are just friends.

Feb 26, 2020 3:04 PM

Jul 2017
The never-ending feud between Natsusa and Sei sure really brings some gayness shipping pointers, that's for sure.

Ibuki continues giving support to both sides, but he being more of getting cucked is the funny part, where his genuine sense of thought is good towards Natsusa and Sei's reconciliation. As expected, Natsusa throws his shrewdness of a pretence towards Yasunari, which was just funny, and adding Yuu into the mix, insanity.

To add more salt, more members of the rugby team showed up at the expense of Ibuki. His trip with the juniors is just about declined on the spot.

Didn't expect both Natsusa and Sei to have the greatest of relationships, but they definitely went through thick and thin. Surely one has to give, and in exchange for Natsusa's happiness, Sei has made adjustments in skill to compensate for their goals.

Quite a pleasant episode.
Feb 26, 2020 3:05 PM

Feb 2019
IM NOT HAVE FUN ANYMORE MY SON IS IN PAIN
BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT

N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽J͓̽u͓̽s͓̽t͓̽i͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽ ͓̽N͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽P͓̽e͓̽a͓̽c͓̽e͓̽.͓̽

Feb 26, 2020 3:22 PM

Oct 2016
Jin_uzuki said:
TrueDragonPrince said:

?
Anime has like, a bazillion of same-sex friendships between two men acting emotional with each other who are just friends.

Like you said: anime, not reality. That's my point. Likewise there's also a lot of commenters both here and elsewhere, who comment about it being necessarily "gay". That's my other point. I hope my communication skills haven't failed again haha
Feb 26, 2020 4:51 PM

Jul 2017
that was a great episode, I loved the whole lot of fun with everyone around and Sei's monologue at the end was nice

TrueDragonPrince said:

what religions preach that lol?
Feb 26, 2020 9:23 PM
Sep 2015
Reading other comments, I should state my point of view. I don't want them to be gay, I just want them to
It's not sexual orientation profile that I care, it's the action that I really want!!!!
Feb 27, 2020 4:41 PM

Apr 2015
number24 doesnt disappoint! we got a glimpse into natsu and sei's childhood. im 🥺🥺🥺. im so here for the series's dramatic turn. bring it on. i cant believe it is only going to be 12 episodes like wtf, we need a season 2 and 3 in the works!! xD

Although we part as I leave for Inaba,
where pines grow on the moutain peaks
If I am to hear that you pine for me
I shall come back to you again
Hyakunin Isshu (小倉百人一首):
Poem #16 "Tachiwakare"
©
Feb 28, 2020 5:06 AM

Apr 2012
this low rating is a sin
Feb 28, 2020 7:05 AM

Oct 2008
Natsusa YANDERE antics to the MAXX! oh god! revoltingly annoying person!
2/5.

Feb 28, 2020 12:59 PM
Nov 2017
I didn't expect anything less from Natsusa to react the way he did when Sei told him to not watch the next matches. He went salty ahhahahaha

Sei finally showed a bit of his personality and the the way he caressed Natsusa was so cute, and he smiled in the end for real, finally.

Damn I actually really like all these drama moments and the fanservice is as good as ever, keep it up!
Feb 28, 2020 5:00 PM

Jul 2009
I almost die, I screamed so badly when their song started, omg, I do not screamed like this since YOI kiss (LOL I just relase that was 4 years ago)

What the hell "number 24"? Who are you to make this to <me>?
Mar 3, 2020 3:19 PM
May 2017
It won't happen but if Sei and Natsusa were to actually become romantic with wach other, it would be a very natural progression of their relationship lol
Mar 4, 2020 8:51 AM

Mar 2016
In Wicked, there is a song where Elphie and Glinda say that when they see each other, they feel their heart race, their head reel, and their face flush; and they wonder what that feeling is, and they conclude that it's "loathing!". Lol. This episode felt the same way. Seiichirou described one feeling, and Ibuki misnamed it!

Their childhood versions have really big heads. lol. Still, it's oddly cute. Though, the ed illustrations are cuter!
Mar 5, 2020 11:12 PM

Sep 2018
Natsusa is so cutee hahah he's sulking!!!
The baby flashbacks is so cuteeeeee!!!

Sei holding Natsusa's face scene: I demand a kiss!! lol

I ship Yuu and Yasunari too ❤️
Apr 6, 2020 3:21 AM

Jul 2012
definitely the best episode so far. really good anime.
Apr 26, 2020 1:43 PM

Jul 2015
Natsusa is quite the troublesome lad to deal with when pissed off, and his counterpart friend, the stoic Sei is also quite the pain to deal with

May 7, 4:24 AM

Nov 2019
Seichi reminiscing over his childhood with Natsu was a sad reminder of his dedication to the sport and despite his best efforts to hide his sadness Natsu doesn't want to burden the team with his injury. Unfortunately Seichi is deadset on quitting rugby for Seichi, that is some dedication. Hope that he can recover better. Could have done less without the face touching..

More topics from this board

Poll: » number24 Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2020

29 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:58 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2020

16 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:49 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

12 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:38 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2020

19 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 4:31 AM

Poll: » number24 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2020

25 by ST63LTH »»
May 7, 3:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.