Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 27, 2010 3:37 AM

Dec 2007
Lmao, is one of the requirments to become a CB member to be mentally ill? Among the more important characters, Niel is the only one who seems to be normal so far.
Jan 18, 2011 4:13 AM

Oct 2008
Seems like they only recruited pilots that were mentally unstable, they need pilots like Heero from Gundam Wing. You would think an organization like Celestial Beings would have some sort of psychological exam for their pilots.

Anyway great episode.
Apr 19, 2011 12:16 PM

Sep 2009
Lame...I wanted to see the Gundam be captured.
Plot armor be damned.
Aug 6, 2011 3:39 PM

Jul 2010
T^T Such an emotional episode! I really panicked when Allelujah was captured, I was so cheering for Celestial Being to win!

Omg! Gundam Nadleeh is awesome... but I felt kinda sorry Tieria that he had to use it so soon :( Even though he can be cold and kinda mean he does it for the best interest of Celestial Being and seing what kinda effect this had on him is just sad to see :(

Hallelujah is awesome! He's a bit crazy but I kind of like that most of the time and it looks like Allelujah can still sort of communicate with him... I kinda felt like that the HRL lieutenant (who sacrificed himself) deserved it, who is he to judge the CB while he himself and his country has blood stained hands?...
Animefanx3Aug 6, 2011 3:45 PM
Feb 14, 2012 4:10 PM
Dec 2010
ok this is really original concept of mecha anime instead of usual power ups we can see weakening of pilots abilities and meeting all possible enemies from their past.
Also they are getting beaten up more and more, letting random ppl know their identity, guess they gonna get captured very soon and their existence becomes cause of huge world war due to leak of their technology, at least that's what it looks like to me.

Still not sure why this was recommended under Code Geass, idea might be same to change world by getting all its hatred aimed at ourselves but that's where similarity ends..

lets see what will next ep bring us this time.
greenmartyFeb 14, 2012 4:24 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Oct 25, 2012 9:15 AM

Apr 2009
this is the first episode that i actually found enjoyable.
if we die we'll meet again in valhalla...
Sep 14, 2013 12:18 PM
Oct 2009
some badass action there (y) some psychological stuff, Allelujah has a split personality and Tieria wth ore wa, boku wa, watashi wa LOL onto the next ep~ oh and one more thing the fat gundam (haha) became skinny xP instant diet! :D :D
VampireOjouChanSep 14, 2013 12:24 PM
Feb 9, 2014 4:52 PM

Nov 2012
Charliehsv said:
Lmao, is one of the requirments to become a CB member to be mentally ill? Among the more important characters, Niel is the only one who seems to be normal so far.

CB sure knows how to pick em, lol
Apr 11, 2014 6:02 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The Gundam's and CB were finally pushed to their limit and forced to reveal their capabilities. Great ep.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 19, 2014 6:04 PM

Feb 2013
This episode shows how flawed the members of Celestial Being are. Their organization/ideals demand perfection but they all fall short. Their complacency needed to be shattered in order to grow, especially Sumeragi and Tieria, who have both been a bit arrogant about themselves.

I like Allelujah's "other" self, he's much more fun.
Aug 3, 2014 4:09 PM

Oct 2013
Holy shit... I have no words for this episode. I'm so sorry for doubting this series through its first few episodes. Shit's getting INTENSE.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jan 17, 2016 1:43 AM

Jul 2008
So is Tieria a woman? Didn't get that impression in the dub...and Allelujah is bat shit crazy.

Damn good episode.
Apr 7, 2016 3:08 PM

Mar 2016
Best episode yet! I loved the new developments with the characters and the one gundam.
May 10, 2017 12:19 AM

Apr 2009
A schizophrenic pilot and a Gundam Hair.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2017 5:37 PM

Jan 2014
So am I suppose to dislike the protagonist of the show? because I kind of hate almost all of them. I find myself cheering for the antagonist a lot more than the main characters and I was hoping one of them gets captured to show CB isn't invincible but plot armor I guess. Neil is the only one out of the 4 I kind of like.
Aug 19, 2018 1:42 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Kineta's link was an eye-opening read, and I'd like to see that kind of theme played out in this series with Tieria. Everyone has slowly become more interesting in the past 2 episodes, and finally Tieria as well. I'm glad to see that Tieria is just as strict on himself as he is with others, he's been quite rude telling others/commenting that the others aren't fit to be Gundam Meisters. They don't actually know much about each other, so what makes him think that Allelujah being captured was due do incompetence? Even Allelujah has only found out about why he reacts badly to a certain person. Tieria knew he also screwed up, but I was actually hoping that he'd say, "I'm not fit to be a Gundam Meister." I suppose him crying out of frustration and disappointment is satisfying enough. I don't hate the guy, but he hasn't been the best character in CB either.

The hair on Nadleeh did actually seem like cords but I'm not too sure. Too lazy to go take a look again.

Also, I don't think it's plot armor that none of the Gundams got captured. We already knew that they were chosen to be Gundam Meisters, therefore, they must have some special qualities. Allelujah's split personality had already been seen before, so it was easy to conclude that Hallelujah would get them out of the situation. As for Tieria, there was no way we've seen everything that the Gundams could do. It's only been 10 out 25 episodes. Would've been no different had it been Setsuna or Lockon, I'm sure they have more up their sleeves, or they have potential to be stronger.
Jun 2, 2020 2:06 PM

Oct 2013
So Allelujah has a second personality and in general Celestial Beings are technically the same scumbags as warmongers from the strongest alliances on the Earth with that difference they do not represent any country, eh?
May 4, 2021 8:31 PM

Feb 2020
Wow...Allelujah has DID/a split personality. Interesting episode.
Jan 5, 2:25 AM

Jul 2017
Interesting episode, I'm curious to see how the character of tieria will evolve accroding to his defeat in this episode.
Allelujah seems an interesting character as well, even if i don't usually like characters with multiple personalities; i think it's understandable his hate towards the Union.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Sep 2, 4:25 PM

Sep 2016
The Gundam Nadleeh shedding its armor to reveal a full head of hair made me laugh.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 3 Discussion

DeathfireD - Oct 22, 2007

47 by Kaydansnk »»
Oct 21, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Serg - Oct 13, 2007

60 by ChangKang6 »»
Oct 20, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Serg - Oct 6, 2007

90 by ChangKang6 »»
Oct 20, 2:10 PM

» Do I need to watch anything before this?

frosty_thoughts - Sep 10

7 by TVWithLancelot »»
Sep 16, 12:42 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Jan 19, 2008

89 by symiel »»
Aug 7, 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.