Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 18, 2023 6:25 AM
Jul 2022
Seeing a lot of hate here but to be honest the chapters adapted in this episode are in my opinion probably the weakest in the manga. Those who stick with the show will be duly rewarded as it really does just get better and better as it progresses setting up layers of mystery and intrigue (assuming it is adapted properly). My only serious complaint about the anime so far is that the humour feels very overdone and juxtaposed with the overall tone. Also would have preferred a studio with a better track record but they did a decent enough job with Date A Live, I'll wait and see how it turns out.  
Apr 18, 2023 7:04 AM

Feb 2021
Honestly I was crying when Polka so cared about the kids that he decided to save the ones in the current world. It was so heartwarming!
Apr 18, 2023 7:06 AM
May 2021
Nah im dropping this anime 😭 Its too fast-paced 
Apr 18, 2023 9:31 AM

Oct 2008
OMG! awesome 2nd episode! The pacing is just perfect!
modern world should also adapt to Corpse God's magic and as well as Polka needs to adapt being in the modern world...where peace is quite subdivided on so many complicated ways!
the sudden shift in comedy is quite surprising but not bad!!
5/5!

ED performance by Inori Minase was a banger!!!

Apr 18, 2023 10:46 AM
Mar 2015
Welcome to a new world
Apr 18, 2023 11:15 AM

Jun 2016
misaki backstory is kinda sad !!!

Apr 18, 2023 11:23 AM

Jan 2022
Damn, the negociator lady has big balls to negociate with the Corpse God to work for her after seeing his extremely powerful abilities. Now he'll just use his OP skills to get money and live a peaceful live, what could this anime have in stock in the future, might be interesting. So far he'll be accompanied by a hitman waifu, very promising c:
I like everything, ok
Apr 18, 2023 11:38 AM
Oct 2022
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Takumi, bro, what exactly doesn't add up? MC killed Misaki because she wanted to kill him (twice). It's 2+2.
I expected the most logical question from MC though: "Who are you and why are you trying to kill me?" - But it was never asked. 
The one they were trying to kill was the original owner of that body though. Honestly, Corpse God should thank them for killing the boy, so he could have a body to reincarnate into.

Apr 18, 2023 12:32 PM
Feb 2021
This anime storyline is really satisfying.
Apr 18, 2023 12:47 PM

Nov 2013
KiyoS said:
The one they were trying to kill was the original owner of that body though
Yes, but the corpse god doesn't know that. He just got reincarnated and some psycho girl, then her buddies chase him and try to kill him. It's pretty logical for him to wonder why they do it. 

Funnily enough, the original owner seemed to be "normal kid" as we were told. Wonder if we'll ever find out what he did and the reason why he was targeted for assassination.
Apr 18, 2023 3:20 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
That Misaki is definitely a sadist...her personality is just far from normal.

Looks like Polka is using his powers and getting better control of it. This anime still relies heavily on its undead elements and necromancy magic. Gotta feel bad for those kids caught up in that fire though. Kursaki also might be worth to keep an eye on but it's hard to trust her.
Kursaki did say she was "worried about the kids." Shows, deep inside, she is a nice person inside despite her questionable profession, basically a Koko Hekmatyar (Jormungand) type of character; meh, I would say she is much more human and trustworthy compared to Youjo Senki's Tanya von Degurechaff, a person with a "Light Yagami" mindset when viewing "human resources."  If anything, I sort of hoped  Kursaki's voice would sound more sexy. Meh. 

As for Misaki, if she existed in Sword Art Online, I would like to see her mind get involved in the «Soul Translator» to make several A.I based on her personality. Her mind can easily create perfect killer robots. 

Anyway, about protagonist/Corpse God's original world, we know there was a "church" with religious crusades. Like to know if a GATE will open to connect Japan to Corpse God's world. I like to compared the JSDF to the fantasy crusaders 
greed2Apr 19, 2023 6:55 AM
Apr 18, 2023 3:44 PM
Jul 2022
i really enjoyed this episode tbh, not alot of complaints so far

Apr 18, 2023 4:11 PM
Oct 2015
Cant wait for the rating to drop because idiots watched the first episode and thought it was some powerfantasy isekai like overlord lmao.

If anything its similar to devil is a part timer, where the prologue is a massive demon battle but turns into a comedy slice of life.

This does get darker much later though but if anything its like gintama or baccano 
Apr 18, 2023 4:14 PM
Oct 2015
Watch the intro of devil is a part timer and you will also get the misleading assumption
Jbhannibal67 said:
Man this series is so freaking unpredictable ....when you thought this guy is evil and will kill anyone who gets in his way in episode 1 here comes episode 2 . All he wanted to do was die since he lost those children but yet didn't give up and used reincarnation spell . Now he will be doing some dirty business to gain money? i have no idea pretty sure whatever you think right now is going to be overwritten by something else
https://youtu.be/g458RvdtBbo
Apr 18, 2023 4:41 PM
Mar 2023
Yeah work with assassians for peace you looking, faking hate this scenerio
Apr 18, 2023 6:14 PM

Mar 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Cestlavie_ said:
I'm still surprised geek toys could make this show look so good (By thier standards) but then produce whatever you call DAL S4
Best Isekai this season

DAL S4 looked great and had amazing reviews lol.
Not to mention the DAL franchise will almost certianly go down as a legend once they finish adapting the main story. There is a reason it is so dominant in the figure market and lasted so long
Apr 18, 2023 6:32 PM

Sep 2014
So he was killed by assasin edge mental girl as innocent young boy (so far postered like that) and now have decided to accept work from the same shaddy fraction? He went to fire to help childerens, but what if the childrens were attacked by the same girl who killed him instead fire? Like what the morals of the character? You either fk the assasins and work for world peace by your morals, at worst you're gray and help with "justice" (killing evil, save weak)... but the org already is postered as evil by the morals standards bcs they killing "innocent ppl| (the boy). 
He didn't even asked for a reason so far. 
"What my previous owner did to being targeted?" "Was he evil"? Corpse God just accepted work without any questioning about ppl who wanted kill him seconds ago.
 This character have no conviction. One word: Contradiction.
Apr 18, 2023 8:34 PM

Nov 2019
boring as fuck and cliche
Apr 18, 2023 9:00 PM
Apr 2021
So Misaki is basically a misunderstood killer idk why but that makes me laugh a lil bc I’m sympathizing with a killer💀

Anyway I wanted the MC to keep his powers concealed and not show anyone except for Misaki and Takumi but I guess it’s fine that the organization she works for knows about his magical powers

Cant wait for the next episode the art is so fucking good and the animation is clean as hell😮‍💨🔥
Apr 19, 2023 12:03 AM
Oct 2020
corpse god's evil eye is so similar to mieruko chan ability. xd (except the ability to manipulate ofc)
started watching mieruko chan too, so couldn't help but point it out xdd. 

hope the neromancer gets the peace he desires for.
(and it'd really help him, if he tries to hides his magix )
Apr 19, 2023 6:02 AM

Jul 2020
eh I wish they'd gotten rid of those annoying chibi scenes
Apr 19, 2023 8:00 AM
Apr 2023
It's getting good
Apr 19, 2023 8:30 AM
Jun 2021
Bro using them bones like he spiderman
Apr 19, 2023 9:23 AM

Feb 2022
I'm here for Misaki's cute ass :3
💗 💗 💗
💀𝑀𝑜𝓋𝑒, 𝐼'𝓂 𝐹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁💀

Apr 19, 2023 9:28 AM

Jun 2022
seems relatively good so far.
Maybe he has a sister named Dot? :)

█▓▒­░⡷⠂__ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴍʏꜱᴛᴇʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɢɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴡʜʏ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴛ!__⠐⢾░▒▓█
Apr 19, 2023 10:31 AM
Oct 2022
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
KiyoS said:
The one they were trying to kill was the original owner of that body though
Yes, but the corpse god doesn't know that. He just got reincarnated and some psycho girl, then her buddies chase him and try to kill him. It's pretty logical for him to wonder why they do it. 

Funnily enough, the original owner seemed to be "normal kid" as we were told. Wonder if we'll ever find out what he did and the reason why he was targeted for assassination.
He knew that. He looked into Polka's memories when Misaki told him that she needed to kill him again. 

Treyv0n said:
So Misaki is basically a misunderstood killer idk why but that makes me laugh a lil bc I’m sympathizing with a killer💀

Anyway I wanted the MC to keep his powers concealed and not show anyone except for Misaki and Takumi but I guess it’s fine that the organization she works for knows about his magical powers

Cant wait for the next episode the art is so fucking good and the animation is clean as hell😮‍💨🔥
I don't think Misaki is a misunderstood killer. She even picked Polka as a target to test if she could kill an innocent person, and she had completed her task with a perfect score (minus Corpse God brought the body back to life). So she is a psychopath and a killer, but the interesting point is that she was fully aware of it being messed up and wanted to kill herself to stop that psychopath, herself. She is like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, except they are like two sides of a coin instead of 2 different personalities. In the end, Dr. Jekyll also killed himself to stop Mr. Hyde from committing more crimes.
Apr 19, 2023 10:57 AM
Apr 2023
need see more episode, this anime about what?
Apr 19, 2023 12:31 PM
Sep 2012
Very weak compared to the first episode. Hopefully next one will push the plot further
Apr 19, 2023 1:08 PM

May 2018
I don't think the Director knows what he's doing, this is all over the place, but I'm not entirely sure if it's just because the source material is bad.

Grant me one hour on love's most sacred shores
    To clasp the bosom that my soul adores,
    Lie heart to heart and merge my soul with yours
Apr 20, 2023 4:07 AM

Dec 2018
i seriously did not see this show coming, but i love it so much right now.
Apr 20, 2023 4:29 AM
Jan 2012
Nice episode, but since we're still at the overall introduction of the series, a lot of people won't know the exact nature of this title.

Yall might be surprised or disappointed, but don't expect the usual. (Or expect the usual if you know who wrote it, that guy can't help it but stick to his own tropes, that's what make his titles so full of personnality and quirks)
Apr 20, 2023 7:17 PM
Apr 2023
Great episode, I love the humor with the dark magic.
Apr 21, 2023 8:38 AM

Apr 2021
first ep was great at setting the tone and world for the series, this ep felt overly edgy and the comedy moments felt super forced and did not belong where they were. disappointing ep overall
beep!
MAL's Little Raccoon #2
made by hearingnote

matching w/ sekai-

Apr 21, 2023 3:12 PM

Sep 2010
For those wanting this was gonna be another overpowered edge lord evil mc wank fest.  Leave.  This is not the show for you.  This was made by the author of Baccano and Durarara.  As such it is very character driven and heavily tangled with many separate plot threads that’ll all converge way later.  Corpse god is not an actual god.  That’s just the name he was given. He’s strong but, not omnipotent.
Few maxims have done as much harm as, "Children should be seen and not heard."
Apr 21, 2023 9:08 PM

Aug 2019
MeanEYE said:
TimidGazelle said:
Wasn't a fan of the MC reviving Misaki for no reason. Didn't like how quick he was to join the side of the gangsters, or how oblivious they were to that fact that he's basically a god.

The comedy bits were pretty bad.

Overall this episode dropped my expectations of the show by a lot.

Completely agree with you here. Whole episode was forced mishmash of tropes. Here's a main character who is overpowered and looks like a bad guy but he's actually a good guy. We've never heard that one before. Besides lack of any reaction when everyone essentially saw magic for the first time, and no less resurrection magic, is just bullshit.

Only redeeming thing is the unintentional fact he can have a boner from a real bone. That gave me a chuckle and they didn't even think about it.

The rest is just worse than mediocre. Like you said, god to them, just resurrected himself and random titty chick and they offered him a job. Worse even he accepts it. Why not go to school and participate in a tournament. That would fill trope basket well.

I'll give another episode a shot, but it seems to me am dropping this one.
Same goes for me lol they were both way too quick to accept each other. I would've expected a bit more of a reaction from the normal human side, and you know, not just accept this weird kid who can resurrect people and can summon giant skeleton hands. I really liked the first episode but yeah this definitely knocked it down a few pegs at least for me. That Spider-Man swing bit was ridiculous lol you're telling me no one saw ANY of that? They only saw the skeletons in the fire, and the slightly transparent hand?

The humor can also seem kinda jarring at least to me sometimes. It reminds me a lot of Hellsing Ultimate, a show I despised and couldn't even bring myself to finish because of those stupid comedy segments. Which sucked because it was so hyped up for me just from reading other people's thoughts on the show. Now this isn't as bad as those jarring comedy bits in that show (if anything I prefer these), but yeah it is a bit odd. I'll give it one more episode, and then decide if I'll see this one through though
Apr 23, 2023 8:18 AM
Apr 2018
kinda feels like this episode is a step down from the last
Apr 23, 2023 1:53 PM

May 2021
Alkimia said:
MeanEYE said:

Completely agree with you here. Whole episode was forced mishmash of tropes. Here's a main character who is overpowered and looks like a bad guy but he's actually a good guy. We've never heard that one before. Besides lack of any reaction when everyone essentially saw magic for the first time, and no less resurrection magic, is just bullshit.

Only redeeming thing is the unintentional fact he can have a boner from a real bone. That gave me a chuckle and they didn't even think about it.

The rest is just worse than mediocre. Like you said, god to them, just resurrected himself and random titty chick and they offered him a job. Worse even he accepts it. Why not go to school and participate in a tournament. That would fill trope basket well.

I'll give another episode a shot, but it seems to me am dropping this one.
Same goes for me lol they were both way too quick to accept each other. I would've expected a bit more of a reaction from the normal human side, and you know, not just accept this weird kid who can resurrect people and can summon giant skeleton hands. I really liked the first episode but yeah this definitely knocked it down a few pegs at least for me. That Spider-Man swing bit was ridiculous lol you're telling me no one saw ANY of that? They only saw the skeletons in the fire, and the slightly transparent hand?

The humor can also seem kinda jarring at least to me sometimes. It reminds me a lot of Hellsing Ultimate, a show I despised and couldn't even bring myself to finish because of those stupid comedy segments. Which sucked because it was so hyped up for me just from reading other people's thoughts on the show. Now this isn't as bad as those jarring comedy bits in that show (if anything I prefer these), but yeah it is a bit odd. I'll give it one more episode, and then decide if I'll see this one through though
It feels as if they have an agenda and everything else can take a back seat or is done with least amount of interest. Of course jumping to any sort of conclusion with this few episodes aired is kind of pointless but it doesn't feel right at the moment. I just hope it doesn't turn into yet another run of the mill issekai.

Just for once I'd love to see anti-hero main character or at least someone who behaves as expected. That's why I love Accelerator as a character, even though his voice acting is downright annoying. What can be expected from someone who is untouchable and most powerful. Why would he do anything others ask him to. There are no repercussions. How awesome would it be if he just decided to make them shit their pants, and take women hostages and then they come up with some sort of a deal where they will help him achieve whatever goal he needs in return for their lives or whatever. It would be far better than "yes I want to work some more" kind of attitude while he has a gash across his neck that failed to kill him and moments after resurrecting a person from the dead. Yeah, makes total sense to be able to take whatever you want without repercussions and then deciding to go and mop the floors because that's what good guys do.

So annoying.
Apr 23, 2023 9:57 PM

Aug 2019
MeanEYE said:
Alkimia said:

It feels as if they have an agenda and everything else can take a back seat or is done with least amount of interest. Of course jumping to any sort of conclusion with this few episodes aired is kind of pointless but it doesn't feel right at the moment. I just hope it doesn't turn into yet another run of the mill issekai.

Just for once I'd love to see anti-hero main character or at least someone who behaves as expected. That's why I love Accelerator as a character, even though his voice acting is downright annoying. What can be expected from someone who is untouchable and most powerful. Why would he do anything others ask him to. There are no repercussions. How awesome would it be if he just decided to make them shit their pants, and take women hostages and then they come up with some sort of a deal where they will help him achieve whatever goal he needs in return for their lives or whatever. It would be far better than "yes I want to work some more" kind of attitude while he has a gash across his neck that failed to kill him and moments after resurrecting a person from the dead. Yeah, makes total sense to be able to take whatever you want without repercussions and then deciding to go and mop the floors because that's what good guys do.

So annoying.
Dude that would be so much better, and I hate that it didn't go down that route. It's completely unrelated, but it reminds me of A Galaxy Next Door, which is also airing rn. In that, it feels like they just shoved in all those weird supernatural aspects and the female MC's weird stinger thing. I would have loved if it was just a simple rom-com, but instead we get a rom-com with weird and forced supernatural elements. Why couldn't it have just been about two manga artists falling in love with each other?

I guess the same kinda can be said with Hellsing Ultimate like I mentioned in my last post. Those weird comedy segments felt so out of place and out of character in most cases. Idk it just feels weird how 2 shows from this season, that have so much potential are shoving/forcing certain things into them. I would love both this and A Galaxy Next Door if they were just... More simple, I guess? Like again idk, it would be more enjoyable for me if this MC would actually behave more like you expect him to. It's hard to explain but yeah
Apr 24, 2023 12:39 AM

May 2021
Alkimia said:
MeanEYE said:

So annoying.
Dude that would be so much better, and I hate that it didn't go down that route. It's completely unrelated, but it reminds me of A Galaxy Next Door, which is also airing rn. In that, it feels like they just shoved in all those weird supernatural aspects and the female MC's weird stinger thing. I would have loved if it was just a simple rom-com, but instead we get a rom-com with weird and forced supernatural elements. Why couldn't it have just been about two manga artists falling in love with each other?

I guess the same kinda can be said with Hellsing Ultimate like I mentioned in my last post. Those weird comedy segments felt so out of place and out of character in most cases. Idk it just feels weird how 2 shows from this season, that have so much potential are shoving/forcing certain things into them. I would love both this and A Galaxy Next Door if they were just... More simple, I guess? Like again idk, it would be more enjoyable for me if this MC would actually behave more like you expect him to. It's hard to explain but yeah
I think shoving those moments in is there to cater to as wide of an audience as possible. Humor in anime is not something I like. In fact I watch in spite of it. Only anime that gave me a nice laugh was Scissor Seven, everything else rarely even gives me a chuckle. Their humor is not for me, that's obvious and for the life of me I have no idea how people consider Gintama to be a comedy. But that's me I suppose.

Last season, or one before that, we had a show about power rangers essentially which was rom com and it worked. At least it was entertaining for me no matter how silly the premise sounded, execution was good. Perhaps studios are trying to nail that kind of feeling and are missing so often by sticking to known tropes.
Apr 24, 2023 6:42 AM

Aug 2019
MeanEYE said:
Alkimia said:

I think shoving those moments in is there to cater to as wide of an audience as possible. Humor in anime is not something I like. In fact I watch in spite of it. Only anime that gave me a nice laugh was Scissor Seven, everything else rarely even gives me a chuckle. Their humor is not for me, that's obvious and for the life of me I have no idea how people consider Gintama to be a comedy. But that's me I suppose.

Last season, or one before that, we had a show about power rangers essentially which was rom com and it worked. At least it was entertaining for me no matter how silly the premise sounded, execution was good. Perhaps studios are trying to nail that kind of feeling and are missing so often by sticking to known tropes.

I mean maybe? Maybe it really is just that. I personally don't mind humor in anime, when it's done right. The way it was done in Hellsing Ultimate is the exact wrong way to do it. It takes you out of how dark and serious the situation is and makes certain characters just not seem like themselves. While it is somewhat better here than it was there, I do still find it somewhat jarring.

But I think you could be right. It really does feel like both studios for this and A Galaxy Next Door are trying to shove certain things into these shows to make them more appealing to a wider audience, which sucks because they would've been way better if they didn't :/
Apr 27, 2023 7:45 AM

Jun 2013
I wanna know how many people will defend Misaki and say she's a good person because her parents were killed and she's just doing it to "bad guys" and because she's hot with big breasts. She did kill Shinomiya Polka thinking he was a "good person." Her character archetype of being a heartless killer but is uwu kawaii and quirky used to be new but now it's overused and makes me gag. 

Also I'm in the faction where I feel the humor is wedged in in the weirdest places, the "humor" isn't even funny, just weird and misplaced. Like it's trying to be cute when it isn't. 

I hate using this word but this series just seems like an "edgelord/edgy" type of series that I used to watch back in the 2010s during my crappy emo phase. Younger me would've loved it. I'll stick around and probably finish it since it's only 12 eps just to see what happens.

The only best part I think was seeing the spirits of the children's parents watching over them helplessly during the fire, as if they wanted to do something but couldn't. That little girl seeing her late father was nice. 
臭い-
Apr 27, 2023 2:13 PM

Mar 2010
Misaki being half alive as a zombie set off my necro genes, damn tho I need the body to be a tiny bit warm lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 30, 2023 12:21 AM

Mar 2008
The chibi scenes just feel too out of place to be funny but I guess it's just so you dont take everything too seriously to set lower expectations.

The backstories were nice though and was kind of sweet the orphan kids dead parents helped out

Bibimbapski said:
I wanna know how many people will defend Misaki and say she's a good person because her parents were killed and she's just doing it to "bad guys" and because she's hot with big breasts. She did kill Shinomiya Polka thinking he was a "good person." Her character archetype of being a heartless killer but is uwu kawaii and quirky used to be new but now it's overused and makes me gag. 

Also I'm in the faction where I feel the humor is wedged in in the weirdest places, the "humor" isn't even funny, just weird and misplaced. Like it's trying to be cute when it isn't. 

I hate using this word but this series just seems like an "edgelord/edgy" type of series that I used to watch back in the 2010s during my crappy emo phase. Younger me would've loved it. I'll stick around and probably finish it since it's only 12 eps just to see what happens.

The only best part I think was seeing the spirits of the children's parents watching over them helplessly during the fire, as if they wanted to do something but couldn't. That little girl seeing her late father was nice. 

Good people and bad people is beyond the scope of what most people are. Everyone is shaped by their genes and experiences and thought processes that either limit or expand their level of free will so it makes it difficult to assess people. Her wanting to kill herself after thinking she killed a good person shows she does have a sense of remorse over killing people both good and bad likely in part because she wants to differentiate herself from the man that killed her parents and because it has grander implications on the world that if a good person is as easy to kill as a bad one then it suggests an unfairness to the world, is what I think her mindset is.

It has a part two on MAL so it will be at least 24 episodes I think unless thats a database error.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
May 6, 2023 4:37 AM

Feb 2022
Oh his backstory is sad, he just want to live in peace guiding those childrens. But that fcking empire exterminate them...

Idk why but it's great that he saved those childrens.

Lisa-san is hott
May 7, 2023 5:06 PM

Oct 2017
So that's what happened, tragic backstory. Hope he finds peace here. Great to see Misaki chan back, need more of her.
May 8, 2023 8:08 PM
Oct 2019
thought the backstory was lame af. thought, "I want to be a good, peaceful person" was total b.s.

he was literally killing people off and calling the "shades" his "play things" in the previous episode

but...just like in the first episode, the first half was dumb but the second half/ending actually showed promise. i actually wouldn't mind seeing this guy be some supernatural freakaoid in modern day japan and doing good deeds for the causes he cares for. and i'm curious what will happen once that knight dude from the first episode is able to teleport to this world, too

but it's so BIPOLAR, ping-ponging between mediocre and interesting. so idk how it's going to go, if it'll stay good enough to keep watching or not. currently remains 6/10
May 17, 2023 10:27 AM
Sep 2022
so good and plot twist was very good
May 18, 2023 10:39 PM

Feb 2021
His moral is different than you guys XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 5, 2023 5:32 PM

May 2018
lol ok, Polka do be op even on Earth
Jun 7, 2023 1:12 AM

Nov 2009
Misaki... even the people that kills for a living thinks she's TOO crazy.

Also, looks like MC's view on Toy is different from Earth. MC cherish his Toys, while Earth ppls thinks it's a "disposable" thing.

TBH, what I am really interested in is... who Polka is... and why was he a target to be killed? Since MC could see Polka's memories, I thought he would know, but apparently the memories and the Polka in the Drone has no idea why...

But the boss doesn't want to break their security oath, so she didn't tell MC who's the client... I guess the series is going to be about looking for who wants Polka dead...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2023

176 by fenderis »»
Sep 9, 4:44 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2023

49 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 27, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2023

90 by Shadoweminence-8 »»
Aug 21, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2023

105 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jun 19, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Dead Mount Death Play Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2023

54 by kejora »»
Apr 30, 3:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.