Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
At least they managed to find some peace this episode after the drama last time. Tasty food returns too but I have a feeling this show is heading into an eerie climax soon.

Everyone is always looking after each other in this show though, which I find to be quite heartwarming.
Aug 29, 2022 5:05 AM

Apr 2010
Well that cliffhanger didn't suggest much good tho it was already clear that something was up with the new doll.
Now the question is what's her real identity and why is she trying to destroy the facility.

It's suggested she is the red eyed doll but i wonder if she really is that one.
Aug 30, 2022 11:52 AM

Sep 2020
Wonder if she has two modes of activity, or the side where they saw are just a camouflage, and that red eyes are kind of scary.
Sep 2, 2022 10:09 AM

Feb 2020
That new doll is up to no good.

That hair comb scene was so cute. ^^

Uh-oh! What a cliffhanger.

SerafosJul 3, 1:23 AM
Sep 2, 2022 10:15 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Oka is going to be made to link to all automata on the battlefield...
Haizakura's singing is beautiful as always!
Nagi can't return to Kuronekotei immediately and tells Karasuba to take care of it for her.
Meanwhile, Haizakura is crying that she won't get to see the kids again until Karasuba points out the window and they are all waiting outside to say goodbye to her. Then she starts to cry again xD.
Karasuba brought back an automata from the station who says her name is Haikagura though she can't remember exactly.
The girls want her to work in Kuronekotei for the meanwhile and Karasuba agrees.
Haizakura is taking care of Haikagura in the meanwhile and is teaching her how to sweep with a broom and do other jobs.
She is a natural at it!
Haizakura puts on a show for the customers and again dances and sings beautifully!
Haikagura is interested in it also.
And Haizakura is very happy at Haikagura calling her onee-chan xD. RIP Retzel!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Rem4lifexDSep 2, 2022 10:19 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 2, 2022 10:18 AM

Jul 2017
The Oka model of automata really are just made for one purpose: as a weapon, and its sad.

Meanwhile, Nagi is being treated and recovering slowly, and all of the Black Cat Cafe's operations are handed over to Karasuba for the time being as the rest of the automata girls make their way home and settle in for daily business operations like the norm...with the exception of a new automata: the lost doll Haigakura from somewhere, but definitely a remnant of the war.

But this automata's true identity is still a secret, and one need not look far that she's part of the Oka family of automata.

Slowly getting grim...
Sep 2, 2022 10:25 AM

Apr 2014
F... the ending
Haikagura was cute but also looks pitiful at the same time. She was, somehow, related to Oka. I really hope that nothing bad will happen to her in the end.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 2, 2022 10:49 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
In a way the automata were the true victims of this war being used solely as weapons on war and given any other choice in their lives. Its good to see Nagi seems to be recovering nicely. Ha chan can turn to become an idol if she ever wants to change jobs. The kids farewell was cute though. Looks like Ha Chan's singing really made an impact on them. All in all in the end im glad they managed to get back intact. Kagu's a nice nickname. As ever the songs was a lot of fun to see. It's funny seeing Retzel get jealous. Given their recent movements I was expecting a disturbance though a rebellion by the western forces was unexpected. The burning of the café I guess is supposed to represent the spark of the rebellion I suppose. Overall a balanced ep that had a nice mix of world building via the expansion on the Oka's as well as plot advancement via the intro of Kagu and the beginning of the western forces rebellion. Though im curious as to what they could be aiming for when peace is finally here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2022 10:54 AM

Mar 2021
Haizakura is such a beautiful singer and she is so full of life.
That ending though... Please let everyone be ok
Sep 2, 2022 10:59 AM
Jun 2022
may be Haizakura and Haikagura are related to Oka.
Oka and Haizakura, both can control Inaba.
Sep 2, 2022 11:14 AM

Jul 2014
When will they learn to stop being so trusting of suspicious new automata appearing basically out of nowhere? On a similar note, how often is this show gonna do the whole "character(s) appear out of nowhere, act innocent most of an episode then reveal their true colours at/near the end" routine? This is the third time we've had an episode that could broadly be described like that, after Retzel's introduction and that spy couple who got close to Gekka.

That aside, given that her bunny robot was with "Oka" in the flashback, it seems reasonable to assume that Haizakura (and probably Haikagura too) are connected to Oka in some way. At this point, I'm thinking that Haizakura might even be the true Oka, but maybe that speculation is jumping the gun somewhat.
Sep 2, 2022 11:17 AM

Sep 2020
Man I knew this was by Key, they are known starting off being wholesome fun and then it turns into crying and depression.

I was hoping for it to be like this forever, I’ve become really attached to the characters. With this title being “The Momentary Sextuplets”, I knew something was going to happen.

I will send a very informal letter if something happens to one of these girls I swear.

A really good episode though. I love how eerie the last few scenes were. The absence of BGM for the last shot was really well done and added to the scene really well. Added the more eeriness and “WTF”-ness.

9/10 episode IMO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2022 11:39 AM
Aug 2020
My take on this: Haizakura is the other Oka model in the photo
Sep 2, 2022 2:38 PM

Jun 2017
Welp that escalated quickly but this felt like such plot induced stupidity, when Retzel came almost all of them were sus and shit and now a random automata comes and everyone is like, sure she can totes live and work here. lol

Niko200104 said:
My take on this: Haizakura is the other Oka model in the photo

That's a good guess, it can't be a coincidence that their name is similar as well.
Sep 3, 2022 2:49 AM

Oct 2007
so they got a new doll. Haikagura is cute, friendly enough, and learns fast. Only problem is she tried to burn the house down while everyone else is sleeping. LOL

they have a serious problem now.. I'm worrying the fire could spread to nearby houses and the dolls would be blamed.

oh, and also liked Retzel showing jealousy when someone else got close to her onee-sama. Waking up in the middle of the night to feel something important was "taken away" from her. xD

Yuri_Niji said:
I love how eerie the last few scenes were. The absence of BGM for the last shot was really well done and added to the scene really well. Added the more eeriness and “WTF”-ness.

9/10 episode IMO

feels like a horror show when Haikagura was walking alone with her eyes glowing red in the empty cafe
Liddo-kunSep 3, 2022 3:07 AM
Sep 3, 2022 5:10 AM

May 2021
Throughout the entire episode, I was just waiting for Haikagura to show her true functions. I'm surprised Retzel wasn't suspicious, considering her past feats but it's possible that Haikagura herself has no control over what she does.

Sep 3, 2022 2:04 PM

Nov 2013
Atavistic said:
When will they learn to stop being so trusting of suspicious new automata appearing basically out of nowhere? On a similar note, how often is this show gonna do the whole "character(s) appear out of nowhere, act innocent most of an episode then reveal their true colours at/near the end" routine? This is the third time we've had an episode that could broadly be described like that, after Retzel's introduction and that spy couple who got close to Gekka.

That aside, given that her bunny robot was with "Oka" in the flashback, it seems reasonable to assume that Haizakura (and probably Haikagura too) are connected to Oka in some way. At this point, I'm thinking that Haizakura might even be the true Oka, but maybe that speculation is jumping the gun somewhat.

I also think it's safe to assume that Haizakura is Kikka mentioned at the beginning.
The new girl Haikagura is likely the Oka we're familiar with since the train episode in episode 1.
The picture of "sister"-looking 2 Oka's are likely Haikagura and Haizakura before they lost memories. Haikagura found the rabbit-doll familiar and we see Oka holding it at the start of the episode - coincidence? at this point it will be stranger if both Haikagura and Haizakura turn out to be different automatas.

From now on, my bet will be on Kikka being Haizakura and Haikagura being the main Oka - as seen on the picture.
Sep 3, 2022 2:06 PM

Nov 2013
RioFS said:
Throughout the entire episode, I was just waiting for Haikagura to show her true functions. I'm surprised Retzel wasn't suspicious, considering her past feats but it's possible that Haikagura herself has no control over what she does.

Yeah, it seemed like she got triggered because of the news on the radio. Reminded me of winter soldier/soldier boy.
Sep 3, 2022 3:14 PM

Aug 2020
A new character! As she called herself, Haikagura, a robot without memories, has been received happily by Kuroneko-tei. Haizakura is always friendly towards new ones. Let's find out who she really is, considering that yes, she has the power to start a robot attack.

Interesting episode. And cute as always. Opening and ending always top tier.

Sep 4, 2022 1:47 PM

Feb 2021
Feels bad for the Oka model Automata as they are only built for war and nothing else. Most likely Haigakura is an Oka model after seeing her control the other automata and set fire to the cafe. Hopefully nothing bad happens to the cafe next episode.

But this episode was as cute as always, looking forward to the next one.
Sep 6, 2022 3:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That's sad for Haikagura she was cute but of course it would lead to that and her having her war mode activated again and starting this fire... it's gonna be tough next episode :S
Sep 6, 2022 10:09 AM

Jun 2016
haizakura and haikagura both of them is ouka model..

since eps 1 i already knew it , haizakura can control automaton ..
Sep 6, 2022 6:45 PM

May 2019
So it looks like Haikagura is the Oka model that was briefly shown in the last episode when Nagi was in the military tent. Shame she started a fire at the end of the episode but not sure if she is aware of what she's doing. Haizakura looks to also be an Oka model as she has periodically been able to control other automata as more recently shown in the last episode. Hopefully no one is hurt from the fire but looks like things are escalating.
Sep 13, 2022 10:22 PM

Nov 2009
A new doll, Haikagura, surely she's not SUS right?

Cute little dolls can't possibly burn the house down right?

Welp... RIP the cafe...

___ ___ ___

Looks like more things relating to Haikazura is being revealed.

We now (sorta) knows that her ability to awaken other dolls... is related to the ability that "Oka models" can control other dolls that isn't "paired" to them.

I hope the military won't come and force Haikazura into a war machine... as the war is apparently restarting again... there goes the ceasefire, didn't last long huh... (actually, they might force all the girls into war... since without the cafe, they will be under military rule)

___ ___ ___

Also, I think Retzel might be into Yuri... she feels "soothed" when looking at 2 cute girls together...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 2, 2022 7:56 AM

Jan 2017
Considering Retzel was suspicious of the old couple that fawned over Gekka, her not doing so towards Haikagura is totally out-of-character.
Nov 2, 2022 4:11 AM

Feb 2021
That doll is very dangerous one.
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

58 by Sniffer94 »»
Oct 8, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

31 by wildhood »»
Aug 5, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

28 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 26, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 13, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.