Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 21, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Cute episode, gotta love how everyone goes out their way to help a friend.

Haizakura in particular once again brings the charm into this show with her energetic and friendly personality. Seriously though, this anime isn't the same without her.
Aug 22, 2022 12:59 AM

Feb 2020
Haizakura is one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. <3

SerafosJul 3, 1:23 AM
Aug 22, 2022 7:25 AM

Apr 2010
Well the infiltration was easier than expected but now it seems they have awakened something they shouldn't have.
Haizakura was having a lot of fun on their trip tho.
Aug 26, 2022 10:18 AM

Jul 2017
Nagi is abducted by the Imperial Line Faction, though she's also a careful one to leave a trail as privately as possible. Add in the fact that Gekka's heart has been shattered by the old couple being spies the last episode, at least she has a change of heart to go ahead with the Capital Fair.

But, the expedition to Altaria to find Nagi is the most important, and Haizakura leads the charge with Karasuba following, while Houkiboshi watches over The Black Cat cafe. It doesn't take long for Haizakura to get acquainted with the children playing around and playing with them, and Karasuba sure acts weird with Nagi's watch that one of the children's dad had found thanks to a customer of his.

The smell of sulfur...means that there's a hot spring nearby for a rest, and that's enough rest before the rescue mission continues on. Thankfully, amidst all the infiltration, they were able to reach Nagi and disguise their way through to get him out, though the clumsy Haizakura got herself caught and then saved by Karasuba.

A harrowing incident that ends with the awakening of the Oka model automata, it gets eerie every passing moment.
Aug 26, 2022 10:19 AM

May 2021
Great episode! It was smart of Nagi to drop something out of the window-a watch- of the truck he was being held in.
Haizakura wants to cheer up Karasuba as she is feeling worried due to Nagi being missing. The girls decide to let Karasuba to go to Altaria with Haizakura to find Nagi and wish them good luck.
They go to a town but can't see to find anything there. Karasuba enters a shop and asks the man where he got the watch he has in his possession.
He won't tell her but Karasuba won't let that stand of course!
Haizakura's singing was beautiful as always! The children all loved her voice also. Haizakura asked the children to teach her how to dance.
Haizakura enters the shop where Karasuba is and it seems she is prostrating herself to beg the man to tell her where the watch came from. Haizakura joins her and the man's son who played with her told him they were trustworthy. He tells them the watch was found neart the spring but that there is a military base near there now...
They both go in the hot spring and get some well deserved relaxation.
The military wanted Nagi to fix an automata and he saw Karasuba in the parts they provided!
Karasuba was very happy to see him again.
Haizakura set off fireworks and the military thought it was an enemy raid! They escaped on a motorbike. Haizakura tripped and got caught...
Nagi got shot... though it wasn't fatal luckily.
Karasuba comes to save Haizakura and Haizakura throws some mini explosive sounding things. Karasuba catches her when she tells her to jump and they end up in the ocean with Nagi pulling them both out.
Karasuba herself is also injured...
And the Oka doll is awake!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Aug 26, 2022 10:20 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Leaving crumbs is always the best first step when awaiting rescue. Still having two shocks back to back is bound to cause problems for them. But given how close Karasuba was to Nagi him being kidnapped was bound to rattle her. But Karasuba and Ha chan being given permission to venture out of the city was a surprise. Still Ha chan really serves to bring joy everywhere she goes with both her mannerisms and singing ability. I kinda expected Karasuba to use her fists to get the watch guy to hand it over lol. Seems that the imperial Line is quite determined to recreate the Oka type automata that existed prior to the war's end. Karasuba's rescue of Ha chan was pretty dramatic. Though the rescue op was a success looks like it had unintended results.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2022 10:33 AM

Feb 2019
Haizakura literally using poppers to escape had me dying lol. Good to see two best girls collabbing and saving Nagi. Wish that was me

But did Haizakura activate Ooka? Does she have the ability to activate other model dolls? Hopefully she doesn’t become an enemy.

One of my fave episodes for sure. love the end card
Marinate1016Aug 26, 2022 10:42 AM
Aug 26, 2022 11:07 AM

Mar 2021
Great episode Haizakura is just so sweet i loved how full of joy she was when she was singing
Aug 26, 2022 11:15 AM

May 2021
Well, I think that confirms that Haizakura indeed has the ability to fix other dolls, foreshadowed in the first few episodes. They woke up a war machine, too bad.

Aug 26, 2022 11:17 AM

Jul 2014
So Haizakura can apparently awaken the Oka-model automata. I therefore continue to wonder how she stayed completely under the radar until Nagi found her, if the Imperial Line Faction are so hellbent on reviving the Okas.

Either way, awakening such a powerful automata is surely not going to end well.
Aug 26, 2022 11:48 AM

Nov 2013
If Haizakura can awaken (from quite long range) an Oka-model, she must be one special "prophet" level automata. To be honest, she had such vibe since episode 1. She must be a godess of machines :D One that isn't focused on war, but rather saving others and bringing them joy.

I'm intrigued to know how and where Touma found her.
Aug 26, 2022 2:34 PM
Feb 2018
continues to be meh
Aug 26, 2022 7:47 PM

Jun 2021
Haizakura and Karasuba are hitting the road in search of Nagi! I love that one of the scenes in that montage was Haizakura being chased by a dog haha. She’s too adorable! Even though Nagi’s been kidnapped, I guess she has time for at least ONE song and dance number lol. Who would have thought that would indirectly lead to their best clue yet lol.

I like that Haizakura and Karasuba have an almost sisterly relationship. So cute! But man, that rescue plan really didn’t turn out how the girls wanted but it still worked out in the end. Looks like Haizakura triggered the Oka model and now it’s up. I suppose that means they’re of a similar generation? Sounds like trouble next week.
Aug 27, 2022 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
I wondering why this isn't categorized as Yuri
Aug 27, 2022 11:45 AM
Sep 2021
It is not a series for everyone but if you like this theme this anime will leave you with an incredible taste in your mouth
Aug 27, 2022 11:46 AM
Sep 2021
It is not a series for everyone but if you like this theme this anime will leave you with an incredible taste in your mouth
Aug 27, 2022 4:11 PM

Feb 2019
Good designs is the only thing in favor of this anime
Aug 27, 2022 10:14 PM

Jun 2017
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
If Haizakura can awaken (from quite long range) an Oka-model, she must be one special "prophet" level automata. To be honest, she had such vibe since episode 1. She must be a godess of machines :D One that isn't focused on war, but rather saving others and bringing them joy.

I'm intrigued to know how and where Touma found her.

i think she is the first automata that have been build considering she can control other automata like oka model which have been considered as the "first".
reason why she have zero combat ability, i assume because it was not her purpose on the first place kind of similar on how nuclear power been researched as energy source and yet also used as weapon aswell
Aug 28, 2022 12:21 AM
Jan 2022
wow that was amazing, i want to see whats gonna happend
Aug 28, 2022 2:18 AM

Oct 2007
Gekka is determined to perform. Really a change in attitude after her encounter with that old couple.

it's time for a rescue. can't let Nagi see them dirty. So it's time for some fanserv... err.. I mean a bath. Well, but Haizakura is right.. Karasuba has more curves. Loli don't have much of that. lol

things get dangerous quickly. I thought a bullet grazed Nagi in the head, but actually he was hit in the body. He decides to endure the pain, so that Karasuba can do another rescue.

it seems Ha-chan was able to activate that Ohka model? And Ohka seems to be too damaged.. so it wants that new body.

this show and Luminous Witches are my favorites for this season.

looking forward to next week! :)
Liddo-kunAug 28, 2022 2:23 AM
Aug 28, 2022 12:12 PM

Mar 2014
Thank goodness this show is just about cute girls (with some nice fanservice) coz the whole plot and logic is rubbish. The rescue have so many mistakes and the military are full of idiots
Aug 28, 2022 1:01 PM

May 2019
Not only is Haizakura the star of this show but it appears she can awaken/repair other automata via some type of telepathy which is evident when her eyes turn red. That was foreshadowed in the first couple of episodes. It was nice seeing her bond more with Karasuba throughout this episode. I wonder if the Imperial Line Faction will go after Nagi since he escaped but maybe not since that Oka model is now awake and they may have their hands full dealing with her.
Aug 29, 2022 12:44 PM

Sep 2020
Glad to see their boss is rescued and they went back together, but I wonder how did she get into that tent without being noticed by the guards, also I like how they still took a bath in hot springs in the middle of a rescue mission.
Aug 31, 2022 1:38 AM

Oct 2014
watching ep 7 and 8 and be like... how I want to fire the director, what a waste of potential. too fast, everything.
but then I remember it's Tenshou and I can only shrug my hands.
Revvie-chanAug 31, 2022 1:41 AM
Sep 3, 2022 3:04 AM

Oct 2007
takamono said:
Glad to see their boss is rescued and they went back together, but I wonder how did she get into that tent without being noticed by the guards, also I like how they still took a bath in hot springs in the middle of a rescue mission.

Karasuba got into the tent by pretending to be one of the dead automata in the cart delivered to the tent, which are going to be used if spare parts are needed for fixing Oka.
Sep 6, 2022 2:30 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They managed to save Nagi and the three of them are going back that's nice, but the robots at the base got awakened because of Haizakura's powers? :o
Sep 10, 2022 5:56 PM
Back to anime

Jun 2017
Am I the only one who was confused with the ending of this episode? I didn't see Haizakura on that boat, but they seemed to be saying they'd be going back home anyways.. Did I just miss her or did they all forget about her or something? Dunno man, just super confused rn about what is happening..xd
Sep 13, 2022 9:58 PM

Nov 2009

Karasuba is so obsessed with Nagi that she once again can't work... so they decide to head out and search for him. (again... this just keeps on repeating huh... Nagi really needs to stop getting kidnapped, LOL)

Also, never knew Haizakura's head petals could move, LOL, so cute.

She gets so excited seeing fireworks for the first time and doing dances, LOL.

Meanwhile... Karasuba is threatening the poor shop keep... with a Dogeza... LOL

And LOL @ Haizakura being so small that she hits the tall grass with her face. OOF OOF.

Then we got another Bath scene, NICE.

Also, don't worry Haizakura, there are plenty of people that's into your physical stature as well. *slowly points at monitor*

___ ___ ___

And the military has been gathering up Oka models (assuming that's the newest war machines before the war went into ceasefire, and the possibly reason for the ceasefire is that as Nagi stated "all Oka models were destroyed during the war", so without the war machines, they decide to do a ceasefire to re-gather weapons)

While Karasuba got Nagi out, poor Haizakura got caught using her fireworks as distractions.

But really tho... even if they get Nagi back to the shop, won't the military just come and take him again?

___ ___ ___

Haizakura just keeps on getting more and more interesting huh?

Now she can use her "powers" from a long range... and not just close range like in earlier episodes.

I really do wonder if Nagi actually knows who Haizukura is before she got "reseted"

Also, it looks like the Oka models were preferred by the military cause apparently they have the ability to "control other less advanced dolls" even if they weren't "paired" like they showed in earlier episode with our MC doll's backstory as older models.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Nov 2, 2022 3:57 AM

Feb 2021
The doll from the war is active again. Next episode should have a lot more action :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 5, 2023 6:37 AM

Sep 2020
Wow, i think this was the best episode so far. Haizakuara activated that Oka doll and everyone is saved! More to come for sure.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Sep 14, 2023 3:51 AM

Nov 2019
I have to admit, when he got shot in the flank and said he was alright, I imagined the worst because... well, a wound in that location is where fictional characters are obligated to hide until it's too late (fall in a pool of blood later when the story climax is over).
Aug 5, 3:37 AM
Dec 2013
I'm starting to think that this is not a slice of life, which is what MAL tagged it as.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

58 by Sniffer94 »»
Oct 8, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

28 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 26, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 13, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM

» Cringe

Stormen - Mar 26, 2023

11 by RSGX »»
Apr 11, 2023 3:44 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.