Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2022 5:28 AM

Jul 2017
Fushihara now has a twin kindred soul: illustrator Satsuki Kurahashi with her cute tsundere pale dark-skinned loli maid Lily.

Sure, living with a tsundere maid is tough enough, but for someone like Satsuki, she's just inept at making decisions that Lily being able to put up with her, Satsuki should feel lucky to do her best.

Lily is brought forward to meet her two other ghost spirit companions Yuurei and Myako, and it's not surprising that they get along nicely, gossiping about their masters. More so for both Yuurei and Myako to have a shirt with each of their self-pictures in it done by Fushihara, that Lily feels jelaous to have clothes too. So, get some clothes Satsuki did in secret, and that should be just enough for her to secretly burst into joy...and get embarrassed when she gets called out.

Satsuki thinking that she'd get the same treatment as Fushihara did, and Lily...ain't that kind of spirit ghost, but more like a Kamidere to speak trash for a joke that Satsuki took it way too seriously. Should call them the Dere-communicating couple.

Surprisingly enjoyable episode, this one felt like it was too short, not enough adorableness.
KANLen09May 26, 2022 6:59 AM
May 26, 2022 5:38 AM

Feb 2020
Lily, Yuurei and Myako are such a cute trio. I like how different Lily's personality is compared to Yuurei and Myako. Also, the chemistry between her and Satsuki is really amusing.

That smile. <3

Aww, she was so happy when she finally got some new clothes. ^^

Those reactions. x3

SerafosApr 7, 8:58 AM
May 26, 2022 6:00 AM

Apr 2010
Lily really likes to bully Satsuki when she gets the chance it was funny to watch.
The new duo makes for a nice addition to the anime and i wonder how future interactions will go with them main.
For now it seemed like a fun exchange between the two of them and their ghosts.
May 26, 2022 7:11 AM

Jul 2011
Was cool the change of dynamic, between types of ghosts and guardians.

How much you guys like each other? We use t-shirts with each other faces.
May 26, 2022 8:00 AM

May 2021
Lily came SO close to that Anya-like smirk. Missed opportunity there. Still though, Lily is such a troll even if she has her fair share of cute moments.

I laughed when Lily completely destroyed Satsuki in front of the other two ghost llis.

May 26, 2022 9:37 AM

May 2021
Great episode!
Lily the ghost maid + TSUNDERE!
It's nice to see Shachiku have a new friend now to relate to-Kurahashi!
And wow Yuurei-chan and Myako's custom t shirts that Shachiku designed for her looked awesome!
Seems Lily wasn't so lucky with Kurahashi though xD.
Until she recieved a present in the mail for a new dress for her!
'I....I'll treasure them forever!'
And when Kurahashi was sleeping she was obsessing over here new clothes!
SUGOKU KAWAII NANO (NIPAH!)
But she saw her!
'Quit your whining and get back to work, you pig!'

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
May 26, 2022 10:35 AM

Dec 2013
Those T shirts were too cute and those two proudly showing them. Lily was savage at the end.
May 26, 2022 2:05 PM

Sep 2020
The new maid is a tsundere, how she interacted with the neighbor is very cute!
May 26, 2022 2:07 PM

Jan 2021
"I don't speak trash" i am deceased, this show only gets better as it goes on and i am about it
May 26, 2022 5:10 PM

Sep 2020
I can't believe Fushihara actually printed custom Yuurei and Miyako shirts!
May 26, 2022 5:27 PM
Mar 2019
Lots of time spent with the new neighbour & Ghost, Lily.
Love the T Shirt show off to make Lily jealous.
May 26, 2022 6:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Heh a new ghost loli maid and her master relationship sure have such an interesting dynamics. And i must say that Fushihara and Kurahashi get a pretty distinctive opposite trait when facing their different kind of works. That's why they also got a different ghost as their accompaniment. Not expecting where the three ghost gossiping their master though. Those part actually pretty cute ngl, especially since those three couldn't stop but compliment their master so much. Hmm, so cute!

Lol, so the face copy of the ghost loli from the few episode before turns out to be put into those plain white shirt. Genius Shachiku-san idea, and its surely make Lily bit of jealous xd. But relax, cutie tsundere, because your master surely won't forget to give you a reward!

Then yeah don't forget about how Lily with her smug can be so damn harsh toward her and pretty strict regarding the works related thing. But at the end of the day, Lily's dere part was always as wholesome as your expected from such a cute being....

Next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 26, 2022 6:43 PM

Sep 2018
That might have been the best episode yet. It's good to a different vibe with the Ghost/Caretaker relationship, that post ED scene was hilarious with Lily ripping into her Master.
May 26, 2022 7:07 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Nice to see an episode mostly focused on the new characters, Lily and Satsuki, I really like their dynamic and they’re a nice change of pace from the usual wholesome we get. I especially loved when Satsuki and Fushihara listened in on their ghost babies gossiping lol, of course their gossip ends up being wholesome. Also I need those shirts Myako and Yuurei-chan had on.

But man Lily is extra cute, the tsundere paired with the baby ghost cuteness is too much, the bit where she was rolling in her clothes was hyper cute. That was a lengthy after credits bit too, Lily was being kinda harsh with calling Satsuki trash lol, but of course that was the tsundere style of teasing and we got an incredibly wholesome ending between the two of them. They’re definitely a welcome duo for the show, now I’m wondering when we’ll see the last ghost girl.
May 27, 2022 12:48 AM

Jun 2021
The change in dynamic for this episode was nice, and Lily is an adorable little tsundere. :)

Also, my mother appears to have been reincarnated as an anime character and taken her favourite replies with her. Word for word, that one.
May 27, 2022 4:31 AM

Aug 2021
The little maid has a hard job taking care of her mistress, and although she doesn't show it openly, she loves and cares for her, even though she knows that without her she would be nothing and her house would be in bad shape, they have a good relationship.
May 27, 2022 5:48 AM

Nov 2016
Lily's personality is switching things up lmao

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 27, 2022 2:58 PM

Jul 2016
Kurahashi and Lily's chemistry is so good. Already loving them.
May 28, 2022 4:06 PM

Nov 2009
Avvenirista said:
I can't believe Fushihara actually printed custom Yuurei and Miyako shirts!

If you remember, those pictures on the shirt were actually the ones when the ghosts was trying to print stuff, LOL. Shachiku-san said she wanted to keep them, now we know what she did with them.

___ ___ ___

So many series this season has maids in it... I want a maid too... all of them are so cute. Light Tsundere like Lily is a bonus. As long as it isn't Yandere or Onidere (basically ones that ends with ppls dying or extreme pain in anyway)

"Satsuki no baka" *puff puff* LOL

It was nice for Satsuki to buy new clothes for Lily the maid ghost.

Tho... I kinda wish she would buy cuter ones... all of them are kinda plain looking.

Or... better yet... use that Pro-illustrator skill and draw a good Lily pic and print it onto a shirt like Fushihara did for Yuurei and Miyako. (such as the one she drew of Lily hugging cloth would make a great shirt)

And cause Satsuki teased Lily, she gets the "arrogant Lily" treatment, LOL (add in a whip, and it'll be perfect)

Then she goes Tsundere right afterwards... OOF, I just ingested 10 days worth of delicious sugar from this.

___ ___ ___

Hmm... I am beginning to see a pattern here, seems like the only "special ppls" that can see kid ghosts are "loners" that lives and work by themselves most of the times...

(which mean the the previous episode about Miyako and the Yakuza may hold some truth, cause the Yakuza was also a "loner")
amlgMay 28, 2022 4:12 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 13, 2022 8:15 PM

Jun 2021
Why are mangaka always depicted as lazy slobs, or at least treated as such in-universe? I'm sure with all the hiatuses manga get and all the sickness and early death being a manga writer isn't an easy job. In a lot of shows I watch these people are always up against strict deadlines and feel sickness and fatigue yet their problems are just brushed off. You'd think anime would give mangaka a bit more respect, without them a lot of anime wouldn't fucking exist!

I'm probably delving too deep into this based off of one character in this show. I get you're a tsundere, Lily. But try to give your mistress a bit more respect. Manga is hard.
Jul 6, 2022 3:25 AM

Feb 2021
That Lily really tsundere XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 26, 2022 2:21 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lily is definitely a cute and caring maid ghost, she's getting along well with the two other ghosts, also that was really cute when she was happy for the clothes she got xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 12, 2022

28 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Oct 5, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 7, 2022

71 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Oct 3, 1:09 AM

» Can i ask something.....

SakurakoMikage - Mar 31

3 by A-lil-weeb-dog »»
Apr 2, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 2 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 14, 2022

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Sep 13, 2023 4:40 AM

Poll: » Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 5, 2022

31 by RixxEXE »»
Aug 22, 2023 12:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.