Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2022 8:23 AM

Jul 2017
Chateau's history with
Song Ryang-ha...only make this mystery deepen much more.

At the very least, Director Euirpedes is recovering fine, though things are slowly taking a strange turn with Jim assassinated in daylight by one of Donald "Donny" Bachmann's henchmen Tom and locating Chateau next, while Jin-on begetting Ryang-ha to meet the chief at his place with Nikka as bodyguard.

Nikka is no stranger to Ryang-ha's stint when it comes to the Santoukai, yet the latter continues his poker face, which he is still a prized obsession of Donny's. A good thing that Jim managed to escape by the sheathe of his head to play dead, then locate Chateau and escape the ship quick since their bodyguards José and Cedran got assassinated by Jin-on. But it was not to be since Tom managed to intercept, but failed in the face of Jim being a saving grace.

Now comes the true meat: Donny and Ryang-ha's face-to-face meet. How will this meeting turn out?
Mar 2, 2022 9:18 AM

Jul 2021
It was a great episode!
I think Chateau will go after Ryang-ha to try to help him.
I'm looking forward to the next episode!
asdasdsadad
Mar 2, 2022 10:41 AM
Feb 2022
The Episode Was Good As usual And Fun to Watch 😄....It's So adorable to see song ryang ho Being so caring and considerate about chateau😍........I think There are high chances of chateau going to save ryang 🤔......
Mar 2, 2022 12:17 PM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
It's all too familiar where it's heading.. like Ryang-ha will raise hell then he'll be injured or half dead and Chateau will go to resque him or there will be an hostage exchange between donnys son and ryang ha..

The predictable plot Explains why the scores went from over 8 to below 7

Mar 2, 2022 12:33 PM
Jun 2020
I am really liking this anime. Maybe because I haven't watched many anime I am finding it this so new and promising but it baffles me why the ratings are so low. 😂
Mar 2, 2022 3:49 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty good, apart from the way no mouth survived the shooting lol. Like how this story and mystery has been developing over the past eight episodes.
Mar 2, 2022 4:42 PM
Jul 2021
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Pretty good, apart from the way no mouth survived the shooting lol. Like how this story and mystery has been developing over the past eight episodes.
I guess in addition to lacking a mouth he's also missing a brain? I was kinda annoyed how they left the assassin alive too.
Mar 2, 2022 11:56 PM

Jul 2021
This was a great episode.

We finally saw the face of the Song in car! and it seemed like he was a good guy who was saving Chateau from someone and he managed to gain Chateau's trust that explains why Chateau was sleeping so calmly when she was found by the police. If I'm not mistaken that dude looked like the orphan kid Song whom we saw in post-credit of last episode, not sure though.

LOL the scene where Jim was shot happened so quickly I wasn't able to believe what happened, but well he somehow didn't end up dead IDK how, where did the bullet go?

Damn Song was being so docile just for the sake of Chateau, he just kept quiet and took beating as well but man he's gonna pay that dude back properly once he gets the chance.

Donny and the man we saw in the post-credit of previous episode are the same person. I wonder what connection he has with our current Song and Chateau, earlier he seemed like a good guy but now I'm not sure. It arises even more question because our current Song doesn't know Donny. The questions keep on increasing but we are yet to find any answers.

Though I feel like we are close to finding the answers. Only 4 episodes are left, will we get the full ending to this story? (Can any manga reader enlighten me? How many chapters have been adapted and how many are left?)

Anyway, 5/5 episode. Looking forward to next, I hope everything is revealed soon.
TsutanaiFuunMar 2, 2022 11:59 PM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 3, 2022 6:17 AM

May 2018
Things are building up. Ryang-Ha is going to faced the guy who raised him next episode
Mar 3, 2022 8:05 AM

Jan 2017
TsutanaiFuun said:
Though I feel like we are close to finding the answers. Only 4 episodes are left, will we get the full ending to this story? (Can any manga reader enlighten me? How many chapters have been adapted and how many are left?)

Episode 8 ends on chapter 26.
From chapter 33 to 40 there is a sub-Arc revealing almost all mysteries , while this whole Arc ends with chapter 56. (The Manga is still ongoing , so there is more after that)

And since this episode rushed/skipped a certain number of scenes , we can have doubts as to how they'll handle this...
(I think Episodes 9 & 10 will cover chapters 27-32 , and Episodes 11 & 12 chapters 33 to 40 , but this will leave the viewers without ending to the case of Donny...)
Alexioos95Mar 3, 2022 8:10 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 3, 2022 8:46 AM

Jul 2021
Alexioos95 said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

From chapter 33 to 40 there is a sub-Arc revealing almost all mysteries , while this whole Arc ends with chapter 56. (The Manga is still ongoing , so there is more after that)

And since this episode rushed/skipped a certain number of scenes , we can have doubts as to how they'll handle this...
(I think Episodes 9 & 10 will cover chapters 27-32 , and Episodes 11 & 12 chapters 33 to 40 , but this will leave the viewers without ending to the case of Donny...)
Thanks for the reply. So we won't even get the whole ending of this current arc, damn. Probably an AOE or something? Also I didn't know the manga is still ongoing, so we are far from the ending of this whole story. All we can do now is hope for a second season or some OVAs to at least complete the current arc.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 3, 2022 10:29 AM

Nov 2019
Nice build up, especially seeing how Ryang-ha is obeying orders

The real Song Ryang-ha revealed was interesting to see-

Cheering Chateau on, so she manages to reach Ryang-ha
Mar 5, 2022 11:29 AM

Apr 2008
This is what I meant with all the escapes killing the dramatic impact. Were any of you even worried when Jim got shot point blank? I sure wasn't. Still generally interested in the plot. Was also nice for Chateau to be effectual for once.
Mar 5, 2022 7:07 PM

Oct 2011
Alexioos95 said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

Agreed, I've been wondering how the ending will go knowing where it is falling in line with the manga. We'll either have the arc resolved but so much skipping that it will dilute the feeling, or it's going to end on a kind of cliffhanger and it won't be resolved. Honestly, I'm swinging towards the latter because it will boost manga sales.
Mar 8, 2022 6:29 AM
Aug 2020
I love the phone call exposition in this anime it always gives me a good laugh xDDD
Mar 9, 2022 7:05 AM

May 2020
Okay but him surviving that shoot was baffling, and that too from such a close range. Again though these mysteries just moving around in circle.
Mar 11, 2022 6:50 AM

May 2012
Jim's explanation was so far-fetched. How did he even survive that point-blank range shooting?!?!?!? I am not really knowledgeable about guns and stuffs but is it possible to miss in that certainly close distance? Hhhahahah. But anyway, looking forward to the next episode. I believe that Song will handle all of them.
rebelakumaMar 11, 2022 7:06 AM
Mar 11, 2022 1:22 PM

Jul 2008
Wait so Ryang IS the one who abducted Chateau? But that Ryang died.....there was a body....wtf is going on?
Mar 17, 2022 5:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's still way too mysterious, they're showing the backstory almost every episodes but we still don't know what it really means and who was in the car, is it the Ryang we know? I doubt but it's still weird, though on Ryang's side now it's pretty bad against that group :S
Mar 17, 2022 6:58 PM
Sep 2020
That was all for the flashback?? :/
Mar 18, 2022 12:09 AM

Dec 2016
Good thing nothing happened to Jim. I can only enjoy this anime because of him.
May 15, 2022 12:29 AM

Jul 2015
Nice move by Jim, avoiding getting shot in the head and paying his attacker back by shattering the glass on him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 26, 2022

42 by stankosrbija1389 »»
Apr 18, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

45 by Kaylis-sama »»
Apr 8, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 12, 2022

119 by louminescence »»
Feb 13, 6:00 AM

» Season 2.?

Zayed_Iftekher - Aug 29, 2023

9 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 5, 12:37 PM

» Anything similar to this?

lovealyssafaith - Apr 11, 2023

17 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 2, 2:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.