Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Love of Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2017
Chateau's family backstory...of first, visiting her father Abel's grave, and more secrets from the family that adopted her.

Even in such a situation as this, Ryang-ha managing to track her down is so odd. But the raiding of assassins, along with the presence of Spiderweb at the church is indicative for Ryang-ha that he's facing off against his former subject Hou because he assassinated their boss Seung-woo, and using Chateau as a hostage for his revenge on him.

17 years ago, the young girl whose Real Name is Chateau Noble from the young man transporting her of unknown origin (the passport indicates the REAL Song Ryang-ha) whom died in an accident. She past-tensely part of a child trafficking case which went unsolved and faded into obscurity, eventually being adopted by the Dankworth family out from an orphanage where she found solace. Real Names but could be forgeries in the making.

The mystery is slowly clicking up...
KANLen09Feb 2, 2022 9:05 AM
Feb 2, 2022 8:08 AM

Apr 2016
You see, the more i watch this show, the more mystery they reveal to us each week, the more i feel that all this is going nowhere, or at least it does not matter where it will end. Its like "look we have thse two cute characters who we want to be in live with each other, oh and btw tehre is also a bigger story behind all this, but dont mind that" kind of.
Feb 2, 2022 8:54 AM

Dec 2020
I feel that the past of them two hang together idk but chateau had a hrad time and now that she get kidnapped.

The more i watch this series the more better it get.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 2, 2022 8:58 AM

May 2013
The show has some really weird vibes. You'll have chill soundtracks playing in the background while characters are killing each other. I really think the music really helps in developing this off-center vibe that the show seems to thrive off of. I've been hoping that vibe would lead somewhere and have a purpose, and it looks like we're starting to get somewhere with it now.
Feb 2, 2022 9:39 AM
May 2017
It's now confirmed there'll be only 12 eps but they still haven't get rid of the time-wasting recap at the beginning
Feb 2, 2022 10:13 AM

Feb 2019
The show started off interesting, but I feel like the plot has stagnated a bit… it feels like it’s going nowhere.
Feb 2, 2022 10:39 AM

Jul 2021

I've understood that it is not that the episodes seem to get over quickly, the episodes are actually short, there's OP, ED and recap, the actual episode is less than 20 minutes.

Chateau again held hostage and by the same dude too.

We finally got the Chateua backstory, now it's getting more mysterious as to why Song wants to be so involved with Chateau. Chateau has had a tragic past, she was a cold kid seemingly incapable of displaying emotions. I liked it that Dankworth was so casual with Chateau, it was cute the way he just carried her on his shoulder. Also Chateau seemed to trust him, smol Chateau was really cute. I'm glad that Dankworth ended up adopting Chateau. We still haven't got the full details of the backstory yet. We don't know what Chateau saw when she was a kid, how was her life before she was adopted, what was she doing in the car when the Ryang ha Song was killed, who her real parents were and what connection she has with Ryang ha Song and why did Chateau Nobel and Ryang ha Song names didn't exist anywhere back then 17 years ago.

Pretty enjoyable episode overall. This one was low on comedic moments and more on intense action side, I liked it. 5/5. Looking forward to next one.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 3, 2022 3:41 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 2, 2022 2:12 PM

Sep 2018
Pretty good episode, seems the two MCs had some sort of connection many years ago (the way Sung looked at that Family photograph intensely last episode hinting it), yet only one of them remembers.

The plot direction is rather obvious to me, don't get the complaints.
Feb 2, 2022 3:59 PM

Aug 2020
Song Ryang ha what is your past? Now I'm curious on what this story holds. Chateau's been kidnapped :c

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 2, 2022 4:05 PM

Jan 2017
That was a little bit annoying. In the manga, it was shown when Ryang Ha fought Hou and shot him. Here it just flashed to the sky and we heard some gunshots, and it skips the process of animating the fight scene. The production on this one seems rather limited.
Feb 2, 2022 4:11 PM

Nov 2019
The more we uncover about Chateau, the more intrigued I get. The 'real' Song Ryang-Ha died in that accident in which Chateau Noble was discovered...I'm pretty sure that dead boy's passport was fake, so I wonder how Song's identity ended up being used as forged identification

Other than that, an interesting backstory, that adoptive father of Chateau's was a really nice one

Also, why did they give away the fact that Chateau survived in the preview, that sure did release all the tension-
Feb 2, 2022 5:05 PM

Jan 2017
HiddenByDesign said:
Why would they build that spider tattoo guy up to be a significant villain, only to more or less kill him off-screen? Laaaaaame.

He's not gone yet, also in the manga. There was an actual 11 page fight scene, that they decided to make off screen for budget reasons
Feb 3, 2022 12:34 AM
Oct 2021
TsutanaiFuun said:
LMAO I thought they would leave us at the cliffhanger and won't show if Chateau escaped or not but they ended up showing she escaped xD.

I've understood that it is not that the episodes seem to get over quickly, the episodes are actually short, there's OP, ED and recap, the actual episode is less than 20 minutes.

We finally got the Chateua backstory, now it's getting more mysterious as to why Song wants to be so involved with Chateau. Chateau has had a tragic past, she was a cold kid seemingly incapable of displaying emotions. I liked it that Dankworth was so casual with Chateau, it was cute the way he just carried her on his shoulder. Also Chateau seemed to trust him, smol Chateau was really cute. I'm glad that Dankworth ended up adopting Chateau. We still haven't got the full details of the backstory yet. We don't know what Chateau saw when she was a kid, how was her life before she was adopted, what was she doing in the car when the Ryang ha Song was killed, who her real parents were and what connection she has with Ryang ha Song and why did Chateau Nobel and Ryang ha Song names didn't exist anywhere back then 17 years ago.

Pretty enjoyable episode overall. This one was low on comedic moments and more on intense action side, I liked it. 5/5. Looking forward to next one.

I'm guessing it showing her escaping was in the preview since I'm pretty sure it didn't show her escaping this ep, and I never watch the previews to avoid spoilers, so thanks man, not everyone watches the previews
Feb 3, 2022 3:41 AM

Jul 2021
G1vemeaname said:
TsutanaiFuun said:
LMAO I thought they would leave us at the cliffhanger and won't show if Chateau escaped or not but they ended up showing she escaped xD.

I'm guessing it showing her escaping was in the preview since I'm pretty sure it didn't show her escaping this ep, and I never watch the previews to avoid spoilers, so thanks man, not everyone watches the previews
Well then such people are just a minority. The episode comes with the preview so most people watch it. You didn't watch the preview it's your bad. I don't think this discussion thread forbids from discussing the previews as the preview is technically the part of episode for this anime. My intention wasn't to spoil, I just happened to watch it and said it here. I've added spoiler tags for that sentence now.
TsutanaiFuunFeb 3, 2022 3:54 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 3, 2022 3:59 AM
Jul 2020
they really need to rid the recap quickly. its not like we forget what happened on last week episode.
Feb 3, 2022 4:49 AM

Jul 2021
Chateau's boss and some mutual friends of his had a casual talk. I find Song Ryang Ha's character in this episode looks a lot more annoying(?) while in the manga he's more straightforward. But I'm glad this episode is trying to lessen the chibi segment because I don't think any of those belong here at this current setting and I like how the anime just gets straightforward with the event where gunman's starting to appear. Also I noticed something really strange in between timestamps: around somewhere in 07:56, Song Ryang Ha's gunshot hit the gunman in the middle of door but the door didn't get a shot at all xD But that also happens in the manga I guess because it was only showing some boom effects, and wish the rest of the segment between Song Ryang Ha and the gunmans were a lot more atrocious. Hou's pretty competent that he is strong enough to handle a stun gun and eventually took Chateau inside the car.

Finally we get to see Chateau's backstory, she's so adorable during every single of the segment >u< I find it quite emotional for her to be in solitude in the past but in the end, there is always someone to save her and give her the basic needs to survive, although she may not be able to interact with others, she still knows how to strive on her own :P Oo Hou vs Song Ryang Ha? Where the fuck is the fight? Literally all I'm hearing is gunshots... Um ok, understandable. Overall, this episode is one of the biggest disappointment or the weakest episode, I love Koroshi Ai though, it has its unique thriller and the couple's dynamic so far is pretty adorable but the issue is not where the story is getting nowhere, sure it follows the manga so far but what's the real issue is more to how fast the pacing is, but somehow it can be said otherwise, and I'm really disappointed that they didn't animate Song Ryang Ha vs Hou's fight scene, it's quite essential to me as it shows Song Ryang Ha's badass personality rather than showing more of his carefree side and also to think that Hou is a antagonist that took part of the story too.
Feb 3, 2022 5:41 AM

May 2018
Another ok episode. I wonder how everyone always knows where Chateau is lol
Feb 3, 2022 6:32 AM

Jul 2021
It was a really good episode.
They started showing Chateau's past, which is related to Ryang-ha's past apparently. I'm really curious about those pasts.
asdasdsadad
Feb 3, 2022 7:30 AM

Jun 2013
Am i the only one loving this show?
Feb 3, 2022 7:53 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, stun guns don't work on fella. Believable (not really). It at least would've been amusing if he said something like, "It's just a prank, bro!"

But he isn't as tough as I thought he'd be, at least when he's up against Ryang-Ha
Feb 3, 2022 10:09 AM
Jan 2021
thebluedash said:
That was a little bit annoying. In the manga, it was shown when Ryang Ha fought Hou and shot him. Here it just flashed to the sky and we heard some gunshots, and it skips the process of animating the fight scene. The production on this one seems rather limited.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed.
Feb 3, 2022 10:49 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
After seeing such weird interactions its nice that Chateau is able to have some peace by visiting the grave of her father. Chateau's family home though was nice and it was cute seeing how she was when she was little and in happier times. Those assassins at the church really were amateurs. Still they served their purpose as decoys well enough i guess. The insight into Chateau's past though was really interesting and somewhat sad to see as well. While Hou's vendetta provided some nice action the central mystery of who Chateau and how is she connected to Ryang ha also served to complement it to make this ep a very interesting one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2022 2:00 PM
Aug 2020
Wow, that surname sure is dank huh.

Loved the portrayal of Chateau's relationship with her dad, so cuteee
Feb 3, 2022 2:35 PM

May 2017
It's really annoying how Chataeu is always being saved/helped by Ryang-Ha. I mean, if her job is also being a killer, she seems awfully bad at it.
Feb 4, 2022 11:19 PM

Dec 2020
its been 4 episodes already and its still going.. pretty damn slow. i guess they're slowly building up the mystery to suddenly explain it all to us one day but man will they really be able to fit that all in 8 more eps? i do hope so.

still not a fan of the bright and orange-y animation we have for this, im prob biased towards to manga tho lmao

i liked the flashback scene with chataeu's family
Feb 5, 2022 8:06 AM

Dec 2016
don't think being former drug addict makes you immune to stun guns, I was thinking he had some rubber protection underneath his clothes but no "his nerves are just THAT damaged" lol but it would "explain" why he was unfazed when bullet hited his face in OP.

Swagernator said:
You see, the more i watch this show, the more mystery they reveal to us each week, the more i feel that all this is going nowhere, or at least it does not matter where it will end. Its like "look we have thse two cute characters who we want to be in live with each other, oh and btw tehre is also a bigger story behind all this, but dont mind that" kind of.

I think main reason for that is lack of energy this series have, sometimes even being boring (at least for me... I even forgot I watched 2 episode). Like most of the time Chateau is emotionless or mildly irritated, which can be intentional if Koroshi Ai as Josei have similar demographics as series like Twilight and/or Fifty Shades of Grey, but in adaptations rarely work.

TsutanaiFuun said:
G1vemeaname said:

Well then such people are just a minority. The episode comes with the preview so most people watch it. You didn't watch the preview it's your bad. I don't think this discussion thread forbids from discussing the previews as the preview is technically the part of episode for this anime. My intention wasn't to spoil, I just happened to watch it and said it here. I've added spoiler tags for that sentence now.

I think you would be surprised how many people are skipping endings completely therefore often skipping after credit scenes. :P
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.186/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Feb 6, 2022 3:40 PM

Jan 2008
Ah ha! I knew this was set in Italy. Wasn't entirely sure but now I feel vindicated after seeing that passport.

Looks like Song faked his death, or took that other dead guy's name?

The first episode gave my the impression that this was going to be your usual romcom, but turns out it was a lot more mystery and drama focused...not that I hate it or anything. Although I do wish the pace would pick up a little more as it's a bit slow.

Aw, they spoiled Chateau's fate from the explosion with the preview, boo. I mean, I knew she was going to be alright because other wise this would have been one hell of a short anime...but still.
Feb 7, 2022 8:11 AM
Feb 2016
4kicks said:
Ah ha! I knew this was set in Italy. Wasn't entirely sure but now I feel vindicated after seeing that passport.

The first episode gave my the impression that this was going to be your usual romcom, but turns out it was a lot more mystery and drama focused...not that I hate it or anything. Although I do wish the pace would pick up a little more as it's a bit slow.

Aw, they spoiled Chateau's fate from the explosion with the preview, boo. I mean, I knew she was going to be alright because other wise this would have been one hell of a short anime...but still.

I mean the car's plate says it is in Germany xD so im not really sure
Feb 9, 2022 12:45 AM

May 2020
Feel like in pursuit of connecting many things together, they'll end up confusing everyone in the process.
Feb 13, 2022 7:49 PM

Jan 2008
Zazukun said:
4kicks said:

I mean the car's plate says it is in Germany xD so im not really sure

Goddammit. But at least I now know it's somewhere in the EU within relatively short flying distance. My first guess was somewhere in the US.
Feb 17, 2022 5:37 PM
Sep 2020
Change of mind, this is my fav ep so far :D

Learning Chateau's backstory was intriguing, "Ryang-ha" (if that's even his real name) definitely has something to do with Chateau's past.
Feb 26, 2022 11:52 AM

Jul 2008
Okay now the story has my attention.

If the real Ryang-Ha is dead....who is this assassin? And why was Chateau in "real" one's car?
Mar 3, 2022 11:37 PM
Aug 2020
so what, did bro just 💀-->😃
Mar 17, 2022 5:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Very mysterious backstory for Chateau, at least she had good adoptive parents, but I wonder how/why Ryang ha Song is related to what happened 17 years ago
Apr 1, 2022 3:08 AM

Oct 2017
The mystery doesn't interest me much.
May 14, 2022 8:53 AM

Jul 2015
Chateau sure was one adorable little kid. I feel bad that she gets beaten a lot in 1-vs-1 fights so far since she met her tormentor Song.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 26, 2022

42 by stankosrbija1389 »»
Apr 18, 12:19 AM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

45 by Kaylis-sama »»
Apr 8, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Koroshi Ai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 12, 2022

119 by louminescence »»
Feb 13, 6:00 AM

» Season 2.?

Zayed_Iftekher - Aug 29, 2023

9 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 5, 12:37 PM

» Anything similar to this?

lovealyssafaith - Apr 11, 2023

17 by ScrewFiction »»
Feb 2, 2:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.