Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, this was kind of a fun episode. Hanging out together with friends and a little bit of fishing...

Reiji wasn't too busy with potion making this time around. On the other hand, perhaps Noera should calm down a bit more. She's just like a curious little cat who overreacts sometimes lol
Sep 1, 2021 6:35 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Week after Week i realize even more how much i really grew out of shows like these, i think i could've enjoyed it if i watched it like a few years earlier. Now im having a hard time to notice anything at all.

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 1, 2021 7:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They met a water spirit girl during their pic-nic and fishing session, nice that she won't be alone anymore and will work at the shop... lol Noella's tail because of the hairs potion
Sep 1, 2021 7:16 AM

Apr 2016
Beach EPISOD- wait no.

Reiji literally made a potion that created a new waifu for him. What a chad.

Next can Reiji make a potion that makes that demon lord disappear, cause with every new episode he's more annoying.
Sep 1, 2021 7:29 AM

Jan 2021
Bikinis... It's not a beach but a lake I guess it's the same thing xd

An useless spirit goddess, blue hair... Are you Aqua???? 0.0
Well, another employee, I wonder if he plans to hire more

Bruhh, Noela's hairless tail has scared me ._.
Thank goodness she's back to normal. Nice episode c:
Sep 1, 2021 7:39 AM

Jun 2019
Beach Episode?... Lake episode? Whatever you wanna call it, the girls sure were in swimsuits. They were all having fun and Reiji decided to do fishing and they caught Vivi, the spirit of the lake. Another cute girl in the show.

Gotta say Noela keeps Demon Lord in check. LOL. They caught a lot of fish. That's great and Vivi found herself some friends.
Sep 1, 2021 7:43 AM

Mar 2021
I was surprised that Ezil was joining with them for the picnic. Well, it was a good decision since he saw Noela in a swimsuit 😂 Damn, Mina and Noela looked so good in their swimsuits 😍 My reaction would be the same as Ezil's 😅

On the other hand, another cute girl was added to Reiji's harem.
Sep 1, 2021 7:44 AM

Apr 2014
Finally, an episode without a chopped cabbage dancing while making new medicine.
Poor Vivi at the end. lmao... Reiji should provide some water buckets for her while working.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 1, 2021 7:45 AM
May 2018
This is very random fanservice. Why you want to wear swimsuit during fishing session lol. There time and place for that.
Sep 1, 2021 7:55 AM

Feb 2019
Even in this world, Kazuma finds a blue-haired water girl :P
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Sep 1, 2021 7:58 AM
Nov 2020
We had a cameo by aqua in this episode. Anyways I am super disappointed that the musical of making the medicine was not shown, I vibed to that ! :(
Sep 1, 2021 8:50 AM
Jul 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Finally, an episode without a chopped cabbage dancing while making new medicine.
Poor Vivi at the end. lmao... Reiji should provide some water buckets for her while working.

Finally?!? Lmao, I was waiting for it the WHOLE time! At first it was annoying, but now I really like it, and was bummed they didn't have one 😂
Sep 1, 2021 9:20 AM

Jul 2017
Every now and then, Reiji, Mina and Noela needs a break. And Ejil just inviting himself, what a kid of a Demon Lord.

To go fishing in a big, quiet lake that the area is infested with monsters, but to reel in a water spirit like Vivi while having the small inch of the beach episode trope-like fanservice is just good. Twin ponytail Noela is life, and keeping Ejil in check.

Vivi's such a lazy bum of a spirit who overpromises and underdelivers, no wonder she feels disheartened about humans wanting something in return. But don't keep her too long outside of the water or she'll turn into a slime. All Vivi needs are just friends, and bring her to work in the drugstore, and that's that.

The girls have a plan for beauty, and Reiji has a hair removal cream for them to try. Noela tried and got so sad that she went full Aqua style for the same medicine but the opposite effect.

That's that for the usual uneventful episode.
Sep 1, 2021 11:37 AM

Feb 2020
Surprised to see no potion-making sequence this episode. Vivi obviously best girl.

"Nothin' beats captain's beatings!"
Sep 1, 2021 11:54 AM

May 2021
This was a really nice relaxing episode and I’m now happy that Vivi has friends and isn’t lonely anymore. Noela using the hair removal cream to try make herself more pretty was also very funny xD. Kinda missed the potion making song to be honest also lol. Looking forward to the next episode
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 1, 2021 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
Renji and his friends going is a different environment than where they are where they work, it was a really nice episode.
Sep 1, 2021 4:41 PM

Sep 2020
Phew, I'm glad Noela didn't apply the hair removal potion on her head (even though thinking about a bald Noela makes me laugh).
I wonder if she's really going to lose her sticky fingers when it comes to new potions, though.
Sep 1, 2021 4:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shit, Mina sweet smile melted my heart in a second. Idk why but the demon boy a bit annoying this time, following around without an invitation. Still, his dedication shall be appreciated, even if its nothing to Noel. Well, f for him.

Picnic on a lake and then turned up as a fishing session to offer a little snack for a useless fuckin water spirit. Yo, was she? But, the girls used swimsuit instead of a proper fishing outfit, which is make me think, 'ah right, this moment of truth. They still got that'. Fuckin cute, but too pessimistic employee acquired. Not a bad quest, Reiji-sama.

Ah, Paula, you come back again. Hair removal? I wonder what part they need to remove? Leg and arms, you perv. Well, as cringe as Reiji-sama laugh to respond that, i aggree i should've done the same thing too. Noel? What have you done?! Relax, let it be done by the cheat power of Reiji-sama. Every hair now can be grown. Which hair?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 1, 2021 7:24 PM

Aug 2020
So there's this SeiRei called Vivi. She forgot her duties as a spirit, and eventually the place where Reiji, Noela, Ejil and Mina went became abandoned. But fortunately her life turned around, since she will work at Reiji's place and meet people. I'm happy for her. The fish catching moment was enjoyable.

The part of the product for beauty surprised me. The characters in spot are so beautiful, they don't need it. The thing is that Noela used it to make her tail look better, but the tail lost its fur. Fortunately Reiji made a product to change her situation xD

I hope the other characters will appear again. I really like them. From the "next episode" scene, it seems this will happen in a way.

The anime overall is very fun and joyful. I like it.

Sep 1, 2021 8:03 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
Cute episode. I kind of like vivi so far and I wonder if she'll play a bigger role as the series continues

poor noela lol

Sep 1, 2021 9:27 PM

Oct 2016
Good episode, probably the one I enjoyed the most so far. I like that Ezil is a recurring character now, hopefully Vivi is too since she also works now on the shop. Is that harriette remover for... you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Shame we didn't get a medicine making montage since that song is a bop.
Sep 2, 2021 3:33 PM

Jun 2021
Finally a solid episode

Vivi was a fun and cute character and casting Oonishi to voice her was a nice addition to this cast. B part was short and predictable, but funny none the less.

Also, thank god they finally decided to not use that stupid drug making jingle.
Sep 2, 2021 8:51 PM

Oct 2008
was pleasantly surprised that the VA of Vivi is none other than Saori Oonishi! ahihi!
it was cute of Noela seeing her tail without furr!
4/5.

Sep 3, 2021 10:58 AM

May 2018
I think this is the first episode where we didn't have the 'medicine dance'. I'm shocked!

Vivi looks like good waifu material as well! I can't want to absorb myself into her slimy form!
Sep 3, 2021 12:49 PM

Apr 2018
New character, Vivy, a pretty cute and shy water spirit. Of course, she ends up workin with them in the end. Mina in a swimsuit was a chefkiss moment.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 5, 2021 6:52 AM

Apr 2011
Ah Vivi finally appeared. Mina looking nice in that swimsuit.
Sep 18, 2021 9:03 AM
Mar 2012
pessimisstic Aqua quite cute & even more useless. very wholesome episode.
Noela hairloss might be most cursed thing, glad she healed & learned a lesson (or did she???)
Sep 23, 2021 11:29 AM

Jul 2015
Vivi, a blue haired girl with affinity for water that is considered useless...

mmhmm reminds me of someone *cough* Aqua from Konosuba *cough*

Nov 21, 2021 5:13 AM

Jun 2020
Omg the girls were so cute in their swimsuit. And Noela in her twintails!!!!! CUTEEEE

I dead ass thought Reiji was going to create an air-conditioner to solve Vivi’s temperature problem LOL

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jan 14, 2022 6:01 AM

Aug 2008
Vivi's not even an off-brand Aqua, more like a dented, unlabeled can that you just throw away.
Jan 11, 2023 2:25 AM

Sep 2012
i thought that she puts to much of it on herself and becomes fur-ball lol 
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Nov 2009
Huh... so they fished bunch of fish and they don't even need that many...

And what's the purpose of giving (DEAD) fish to a SPIRIT OF THE LAKE that literally lives IN THE LAKE... (tho she seems purely useless that can get hungry... since Spirits are not suppose to get hungry... they're suppose to get nutrients from the elements itself)

How many fish was in that lake anyways? LOL... probably half are dead now...

And they recruit the Spirit as a employee... ok...

And the Demon Lord... yup... he's downbad for the wolf...

LOL @ wolf... curiosity killed the tail, LOOOOL

But... how did Vivi died? I thought they gave her that Cool-Cream thingy...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2021

125 by Elijah-Pluck »»
Oct 14, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.