Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Those White Notes
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 28, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There's so much presence on that stage and everyone is nervous about their overall performance. I was actually nervous for the main cast since they've come so far.

Proud of Setsu tbh and the other performers. Mai's reaction to this whole contest was interesting and I'm curious about her future.
May 28, 2021 12:13 PM

Jul 2017
It's time for the Tsugaru Shamisen Appreciation Club's time to shine, and while everyone's nervous, it's Setsu's 2nd time onstage, so JUST WHACK IT, because everyone's expectant of the former prodigy and the resonation with the clubmates.

Destroy all conventional wisdom of the modern Shamisen playing, fuse both dialect and techniques into the song for extra effects of fun, ambience and support, the same as what Setsu did during his first impromptu serious performance back in Episode 1. As is with the music performance, it's MASTERCLASS worthy of competitions.

Setsu has no limit of pissing people off, and this includes: Mai, whom still stuck to the old tradition of winners and losers, the two-goody-shoes Kaji, and the popular Ushio. Souichi has some good taste in depicting teams through food lols.

Earning 3rd place in that kind of competition style for Setsu's team is a big drawback, while Mai's team earning 2nd place and Kaji's team earning 1st place. What a letdown of unexpected results that tested everyone's ears for assessments, not fun within a close shave of just 1 or 2 points. What's playing if it isn't any fun, and they earned the Special Award prize for that for wowing the audience. It certainly wowed me at the very least, and it's sad to see the club fall short of their graces.

What a magnificent episode, REALLY. This episode went from 0 to 100 spontaneously.
May 28, 2021 12:17 PM

Jun 2019
The performance that our boys and girls gave really made people speechless. Setsu being the supportive character there and trying to match with the rest of them was so great to me. No one messed up anywhere, everything worked out as planned. Proud of them all.

There have been quite a few major upsets for the teams. Some are happy with the results and some are upset. But, that's how the competition rolls. Mai was the most upset of all of them, she needs to learn that there are others as well who can play better than her, it's not about individuals but it's about the team and how they play together since it was a team competition, not a solo.
May 28, 2021 12:18 PM

Mar 2021
keeping the results aside, I love the performance they gave....

Well so that's what a defeat called....

Well, I heard the name "individuals" so there's gonna be another competition in 3 episodes???

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

May 28, 2021 12:24 PM
Sep 2015
Am I the only one who think that the most surprising thing in this episode, or even the whole anime, is that Sawamura's bigger brother is younger than 20 years old? He can't drink alcohol yet. While it totally make sense since Setsu is only just 16 years old, but his big brother's face say he could be Setsu's dad LOL.

Also what's the role of special award? Is it an audience award? Or sponsor award aka his mother?
May 28, 2021 12:24 PM

May 2020
Just wonderful, really. The performance was on point, It made me feel something that I can't describe, I'm really disappointed that they didn't win the first place coz like Umeko said, the first place guys played like one but wasn't impressive unlike Setsu's team

I hope he can win the individual tournament.
May 28, 2021 12:26 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Setsu's ability to perceive the individual sounds of his team's performance though was pretty impressive. By including unique elements that their members are skilled in and coordinating this with his keen senses even if he's not truly standing out via his own talents Setsu is ensuring that his team is the one thats excelling. That was quite the result from the audience though that was nonetheless nice to see. Setsu really doesn't minse words huh but man his words are way too easily misunderstood. Amusing how Setsu's performance ended up creating rivals though. The results sure were interesting especially with the idol group placing. Mai's team placing high was to be expected though. But the major upset was certainly Billken who grabbed first place. However you looked at at Mai's team was certainly better. While not getting 1st place was devastating getting the Judges special Award served to lessen the pain. The final scores though really were pretty close though which really served to make the results even harder to accept. Looking forward to seeing the individuals next week.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2021 12:33 PM

Jun 2011
phantomfandom said:
Am I the only one who think that the most surprising thing in this episode, or even the whole anime, is that Sawamura's bigger brother is younger than 20 years old? He can't drink alcohol yet. While it totally make sense since Setsu is only just 16 years old, but his big brother's face say he could be Setsu's dad LOL.

Also what's the role of special award? Is it an audience award? Or sponsor award aka his mother?

Absolutely! The guy looks at least 27. Didn't realise there is such a small age difference between them.
May 28, 2021 12:34 PM
Sep 2015
Setsu team has 3 boys and 2 girls. Why only boys get the moment to shine, why girls are portrayed as just trying to keep up the rhythm? Can't say they're discriminating against gender because one of those boy is an LGBT representative.
May 28, 2021 12:50 PM
Sep 2018
In general, a special award is one where the criteria differs from the standard judging criteria for such competitions.
It's a way of saying, "It doesn't matter where they placed by strict judging criteria, these folks wowed our socks off."
Something similar showed up in Ballroom y Yokoso.

Like, wow.
"Your instrument looses tuning as we progress; HAMMER IT until it starts doing so."
"You have a background in Kabuki accompaniment playing, use that."
"Party on, dudes."

I'll admit, given the knowledge that the instrument doesn't hold it's tuning as well as it should does help explain it being left behind, no matter how high a quality it was otherwise...except it's not that hard to fix, if you are willing to work on the tuning pegs, etc., invest the time and skill to do so. The investment would be tiny compared to the value of the instrument otherwise. Still and all, I also have the impression that it wasn't his favorite style of instrument in the first place, so...he could afford the money to ditch it in favor of another.

Now, we shift to the individual competitions.
Here's hoping Umeko finds Setsu's performance acceptable...
I'm still holding out for a last minute decision on Umeko's part to allow MaiMai to enter it...but I'm also not holding my breath.
It'll be interesting to see how Setsu does playing on his own; we know he can do so well, given his previous on-stage performance, but he's got to get the proper stimulus to do so.

Three episodes left (for this season...can I hear the chanting of Second Season! starting in the background?).
May 28, 2021 12:57 PM
Aug 2020
Am I the only one annoyed that in an anime about SHAMISEN they stopped the shamisen music in order to play some piano music for effect? I mean even if youre going to stop the shamisen playing at least have the backing music be another shamisen rather than the piano
May 28, 2021 12:58 PM
Aug 2020
phantomfandom said:
Setsu team has 3 boys and 2 girls. Why only boys get the moment to shine, why girls are portrayed as just trying to keep up the rhythm? Can't say they're discriminating against gender because one of those boy is an LGBT representative.

Found the twitter user
May 28, 2021 1:13 PM

Apr 2018
What a beautiful episode, probably my favorite at the moment!
Setsu's secret plan with Rai was incredible, it moved the judges.
Kaito stood out in the beginning, moved his parents and even himself.
Hopefully, we'll see Setsu's indiv. play. 3 episodes left, maybe?
Overall, an amazing episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 28, 2021 1:38 PM

Sep 2018
God I love this show. Welcome back to my 10/10 and favourites.
May 28, 2021 1:55 PM

Jul 2020
I’m pretty sure Setsu’s team would have been 1st place if Setsu could have played all out from the start instead of supporting everyone else’s sound. If he’s able to get such a close 3rd place with a bunch of rookies I’d imagine he’’s gonna win the solo tournament pretty easily, depending on how determined he is to win
May 28, 2021 2:27 PM

May 2018
What's the matter with the girls of Umezono Academy, so they got 3rd place but they did received a special award so it was still a win?
May 28, 2021 2:33 PM
Jun 2012
While the performance was obviously good I'm annoyed that everyone kept talking over it. Going to enjoy listening to the OST.
May 28, 2021 3:33 PM

Nov 2013
Wow, that was close! They scored #3, but were short of a single point from scoring 2nd, and 3 points from #1 spot! I feel the pain those two girls felt. It sucks when you pour your soul into something and still don't get the desired results. Still, they did an amazing job for their first time public performance.
May 28, 2021 3:53 PM
Oct 2020
Bruh what kind of made up award 😪 i dont accept that but I guess the judges had to mark strict when creativity is a factor
May 28, 2021 3:59 PM
Apr 2021
alot of seasons please
May 28, 2021 4:00 PM

Sep 2020
Finally got to see their performance after 3 weeks of waiting
May 28, 2021 4:57 PM

Oct 2009
Well, that was ... somehow unusual. Definitely unexpected, also a weird mix. Setsu's still absolutely beautiful though, sorry not sorry, in so many ways...

Not sure about Wakana's age tbh, I'm inclined to believe it's just Setsu's tongue-in-cheek way of saying he considers his brother immature? Or just doesn't want them to drink and cause him trouble, as they seem to be rooming together where he actually lives? I dunno. The guy definitely looks and acts too old to be that young; would have to re-watch the previous episodes for crumbs along the way tbh.

phantomfandom said:

It's literally announced as the judges' special award...
May 28, 2021 5:03 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
It's good to see that Setsu is still keeping the love for Shamisen. It's interesting to see how he is accepting of his 3rd place, however, Mai cannot accept 2nd place - despite accomplishing her goal of 'beating' Setsu. It just goes to show that her friend is correct in saying that the shamisen should not be played outside of fun.
May 28, 2021 5:05 PM
Jul 2018
JiangHaoyi1979 said:
What's the matter with the girls of Umezono Academy, so they got 3rd place but they did received a special award so it was still a win?

I wouldn't say they are ungrateful or anything, but as someones who competitively swims and plays water polo, I can feel their frustration. When you're aiming to win something and you don't end up getting it, it takes a really big blow to yourself.

I'm obviously really happy if I placed or won something and I would definitely consider that a win in my book, but knowing that I could've done better really hurts, as cliche as it may sound.

Lamss said:
It's interesting to see how he is accepting of his 3rd place, however, Mai cannot accept 2nd place - despite accomplishing her goal of 'beating' Setsu. It just goes to show that her friend is correct in saying that the shamisen should not be played outside of fun.

Yea it showed a really nice and clear distinction between their mindsets.

I believe this is one of the fundamentals in life though. It's to just have fun and enjoy whatever kind of activity your partaking in. If not, you're just doing it to win and I don't think that's a very healthy mindset to have. Obviously its ok to be competitive, but of course like everything in life, to an extent. You just gotta have to have fun at the same time.
removed-userMay 28, 2021 5:11 PM
May 28, 2021 6:10 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yeah finally they did that all out without any mistakes. The build up kinda too dragging out previously, and their ensemble performance here kinda underwhelming as how Setsu low-key himself to match-up with the others play. However, its still understandable, when knowing all of their status as a novice only, right? Well, at least its got a good sound at some points and well-received from some judges too, thanks to the secret move Setsu had with Rai senpai. I think the result really fair enough, placing them in the third. But the special award really caught off my guard. Lol. Guess that woman judge really like their secret technique move, in the middle of their performance. So they took it out all to them. Understandable matter.

Well, despite being an underwhelming play from them, lefting aside some other minor moment, and monologue from some characters. The episode is still decently enjoyable enough for me. Okay. That's it, and its time to move on to the individual competition. Lets fuckin go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 28, 2021 6:55 PM

Jan 2015
Blobiki said:
phantomfandom said:

Absolutely! The guy looks at least 27. Didn't realise there is such a small age difference between them.

Considering that his brother is no longer in high school plus the info that he's not old enough to drink yet, he's probably 19. A 3 year difference seems plausible too if you look at the flashbacks where they're both kids. While some people really do look older than they actually are, it's still funny how no one considers that he might just be a young adult lmao
May 28, 2021 7:57 PM

Jun 2019
Good performance, as usual. I wasn’t too surprised Sawamura’s team got 3rd, but Mai getting 2nd was more unexpected. It made sense because it was a team competition and they were both more individual focused. I feel like this was just an appetizer for the individual performances. Not a bad thing to save the best for last.
May 28, 2021 7:57 PM
Sep 2015
slicesofcake said:
Blobiki said:

Considering that his brother is no longer in high school plus the info that he's not old enough to drink yet, he's probably 19. A 3 year difference seems plausible too if you look at the flashbacks where they're both kids. While some people really do look older than they actually are, it's still funny how no one considers that he might just be a young adult lmao

He's actually 19 from his profile in official website. Not sure if this info is available since the beginning or they just recently add it.
May 28, 2021 8:49 PM
Apr 2021
I always hesitate to watch the episodes of this show but somehow i feel elated after watching them
May 28, 2021 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
Setsu and his friends did their best enough. But they can still keep it up, can't they?
Anyways, great episode with phenomenal performance. I regain my interest of this show. SHAMISEN is one of bests.
May 28, 2021 11:19 PM

Jul 2020
Finally an episode I really enjoyed. Even the goofy parts weren't too annoying.

Not so good: Why oh why did they have piano music over the shamisen performance????? The shamisen parts are what carries the show and they chose to interrupt the performance with voiceovers and piano. Ugh.

Cringe-worthy: Amateurs who have only played for a few months and are competing nationally against people who have been playing for YEARS are devastated and crying that they didn't win. Just more reasons for me to not give a shit about any of them except for Setsu.
May 29, 2021 12:45 AM

Dec 2020
the performance we've been waiting for, here it is !!! and it was great. sawamura adjusted with them, which made the others shine too while still shining himself. they got third, a really good spot especially when they just started playing the shamisen but they were still frustrated at that. thats good. call it greedy for being a first timer but at least they still want and know that they can do better. its also real cliche that they got that high of a spot especially when they've only played for a few months over people who's played for years but.. Eh didnt expect much from this anime

kaji guy is also really cute god damnit
May 29, 2021 2:02 AM
Jul 2015
It was a pity that the playing kept interrupting by the audience comment or even the band itself. It is a great episode.
Would love to listen to the non interrupted version.

Borderline the duo with Kamiki was fine but this one was on a next level of commenting...you can't really focus sometime when they have to tune the shamisen sound down and up the voice.
May 29, 2021 2:41 AM

Jan 2019
Setsu was being oddly kind in this episode.

Maybe we'll get an episode in which no one cries at some point. Silly drama as always, repeating the same thing over and over when we got the point. And, damn, those beginners are a bit too ambitious.

Nice performance, though the piano choice over the shamisen was weird. I get why they did it in the silent part with snow, but before that, it kinda defeats the purpose of the show.

phantomfandom said:

I'm pretty sure it works the same way as an honorable mention.
May 29, 2021 3:21 AM
Jul 2018
it’s kind of a great moment for the winners the songs played were cool to see the silence of the sound and other things that really is something incredible.
May 29, 2021 3:35 AM

Jan 2014
Wow. Just. Wow.

I really loved the episode. From not just the performance alone, but how it meant to so many characters. Normally in shows, it's mainly the MCs stories that progress the most. But so many at once felt like they're progressing in their own way within the episode, and I just found that amazing. Real good storytelling honestly. Makes each and every character feel so much more important.
May 29, 2021 4:03 AM

Dec 2015
Great episode. Great competition. Feels like a mix of 3-gatsu no Lion (first half about why Setsu wanted to play and about the grandfater and Setsu's own sound) and Kono Oto Tomare (latest few episodes where it felt more like a Ganbatte).

I really like Mai and how she is an interesting rival. Usually you get such good rivalry only between two male chars and the female only for romance. Here we might get both. (I mean ... she is still a girl he he.)

I hope for a bit longer conversation just between Setsu and Mai. There are different and might learn from each other. (She is taking stuff too serious and suffering because of it.)

Would be fun if Setsu called his mom and said "let Mai participate ni the individual competition as well - or I'm out". Can't see this happening without her.

Though the Biliken guy and the other guy were interesting as well. (And of course Mai's bro.)
I liked how Setsu also has good hearing/judgement - and made the best ouf of his team - to get 3rd placed. Though the scores were a bit too close for my taste. Could have been a bigger gap between 2nd and 3rd. Feels too OP with the rookies to have placed that close to 1st and 2nd (other day and other judges in a different mood and they might have placed first) just by the minor adjjustments Setsu made. (Giving the special Shamisen to Kai, letting the other guy make special stuff ... and him only matching the team.)
May 29, 2021 5:08 AM
Jul 2020
mai's character is so annoying i'm glad she didn't win

when sawamura started playing it really touched my heart, it was so beautiful

May 29, 2021 7:39 AM

Oct 2008
solid wonderful episode!
Shuri & Yui should at least not be so disappointed with the results because being 3rd place is already such a big accomplishment! and not to mention their points gap vs the 4th is so large the only frustrating part is there's only 1 point difference against the 2nd placer! but at least they got the special award that made the audience applaud! now that's a feat!!
5/5.

next-up is the individuals arc! destroy them all Setsu! show them how awesome you are!!!

lol Yui & Setsu's mom have a thing for cute boys! lolz!

May 29, 2021 7:39 AM

Jan 2012
ConceitedModesty said:
phantomfandom said:
maybe you didn't seem to realise but the majority of the previous episodes have been focusing on Shuri and Yui quite a lot. Does it hurt to have the boys be the focus for even a second without it being about gender or sexual orientation?

I mean from my perspective it is not simply about focus understood as screen time, but exploring abilities, strenghts and character equally. While giving more screen time counts as building up the character, this performance left quite a bad taste in my mouth in terms of portrayal. Of course, they're gonna be worse than Setsu and Rai, since experience, duh; but Kaito is an amateur as well. And he was given the chance of exploring the sound of this "quirky" shamisen. And yeah Shuri didn't have this asset as well, but there could be just a hint of showcasing the battle with pre-performance insecurity which was ENORMOUS, and here it was like "yeah you didn't mess up, NEXT". It is not necesarrily a very bad thing, it just doesn't help with fleshing out the characters, it's still "female supporting cast, this bold one and this shy&blushing one". Meh.

ElPsyKongroo69 said:
Am I the only one annoyed that in an anime about SHAMISEN they stopped the shamisen music in order to play some piano music for effect? I mean even if youre going to stop the shamisen playing at least have the backing music be another shamisen rather than the piano

YES, like why would you do that? The voiceover and atmospheric "visualisations" as if the viewer couldn't find his own metaphores are enough to put up with since they're sometimes quite adequate, but this "sad piano music playing in the foreground" kinda killed me lol, and the performance was so entertaining, especially after having the comparison with other teams from last episode.

____
Overall this episode makes me fell both amazed and disappointed, but at least it manages to make me care about the quality of this, since week ago I was close to not giving any fuck about everything happening. Still sad that the first episode was as much of clickbait as it can be and we get a high school music(al) drama which doesn't really explore much of the interesting plot elements like the relationship with mother, like the feeling of being emotionally homeless, there were only snippets of this.

I wonder how the pacing works in manga, though, and what gets more focus as the performance can't be shown directly.
May 29, 2021 8:04 AM
Aug 2020
l33 said:
ConceitedModesty said:
maybe you didn't seem to realise but the majority of the previous episodes have been focusing on Shuri and Yui quite a lot. Does it hurt to have the boys be the focus for even a second without it being about gender or sexual orientation?

I mean from my perspective it is not simply about focus understood as screen time, but exploring abilities, strenghts and character equally. While giving more screen time counts as building up the character, this performance left quite a bad taste in my mouth in terms of portrayal. Of course, they're gonna be worse than Setsu and Rai, since experience, duh; but Kaito is an amateur as well. And he was given the chance of exploring the sound of this "quirky" shamisen. And yeah Shuri didn't have this asset as well, but there could be just a hint of showcasing the battle with pre-performance insecurity which was ENORMOUS, and here it was like "yeah you didn't mess up, NEXT". It is not necesarrily a very bad thing, it just doesn't help with fleshing out the characters, it's still "female supporting cast, this bold one and this shy&blushing one". Meh.

ElPsyKongroo69 said:

YES, like why would you do that? The voiceover and atmospheric "visualisations" as if the viewer couldn't find his own metaphores are enough to put up with since they're sometimes quite adequate, but this "sad piano music playing in the foreground" kinda killed me lol, and the performance was so entertaining, especially after having the comparison with other teams from last episode.

____
Overall this episode makes me fell both amazed and disappointed, but at least it manages to make me care about the quality of this, since week ago I was close to not giving any fuck about everything happening. Still sad that the first episode was as much of clickbait as it can be and we get a high school music(al) drama which doesn't really explore much of the interesting plot elements like the relationship with mother, like the feeling of being emotionally homeless, there were only snippets of this.

I wonder how the pacing works in manga, though, and what gets more focus as the performance can't be shown directly.

Tbh in this particular anime I don't really mind a bit of commentary because in an anime where the viewers habe little to no knowledge about the instrument a little explanation is good. Especially since as viewers we can't really appreciate the difference between two high level performances. But the piano thing was waaaay too stupid to look past.
May 29, 2021 8:42 AM

Oct 2016
They really made us wait for this performance and boy was it fucking worth it, it was amazing. Fantastic fucking episode, that was definitely my favorite episode so far, though I am sure once we reach the episode with Setsu's individual performance, that's gonna become my favorite.

Damn, I was actually right, I said before in Biliken's performance that they would win, though as we went along, I thought hmm maybe not, but they actually did and it made sense. They had the most perfect performance as a team. I can understand our team's pain for not reaching first, it really feels like that when you feel like you gave your absolute best but it wasn't enough. I am really looking forward to the individual competitions!
May 29, 2021 12:32 PM

Jul 2017
damn that was a banger. Was worried how their performance was gonna play out especially visually given how the other performances were, but holy shit that played out so good. Loved the focus it was given and so many hype moments. Though just like the rest of this series feels like a b-tech KOT, this performance felt like one as well, think it would've benefited from being a bit longer imo

oh well, here's hoping the individual comp. also ends up being thrilling
May 29, 2021 1:56 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Finally the performance is here. I lovr the parallels between Setsu's performance vs Mai's. Mai focused solely on herself rather thab the group, while Setsu "hid in the shadows" as they said, and tried to elevate and compliment the other's performances because he knew they were still just amateurs. And it made the performance all the better for it.

I just had a feeling they wouldn't get first. I actually thought Mai would get it, but she didnt either, that was another twist. I actually feel sorry for her, no matter how hard she tries she still loses in the end. I guess she needs to take a look at herself and not be so obsessed with winning.

I figured the group would be happy with just placing, but they took that loss harder than I thought. I feel as though that judges award feels more like a consolation prize more than anything.

Now on to the individual competition. I only wish Mai would be playing in this as well.
May 29, 2021 2:16 PM

Feb 2008
"Mai's Misery" would make a fine subtitle for this episode…

She managed to place above Sawamura but only by the slimmest margin despite having an overwhelming advantage. Not to mention the judges' special prize that the Umezono Academy team managed to land. Mai was comprehensively defeated. At least Sawamura gave her a few bold compliments.

Sawamura managed to shine even in the supporting role. This is why I am anxiously looking forward to the individual competition.
May 29, 2021 2:46 PM
Mar 2015
Our boi managed to help everyone make it to 3rd place
May 29, 2021 6:44 PM

Feb 2014
As always the MC's performance leaves a hungering aftertaste. How will his solo play run I wonder?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

May 29, 2021 7:51 PM

Aug 2017
This what's make me go thru the week hearing and seeing this series, it moves me to tears. Totally love this 10/10

May 30, 2021 10:03 AM

Mar 2017
Umezono were amazing with the way they took their weakness of being an amateur that hadn't been playing together long and turned it into a strength by redefining the song and adding unexpected flourishes to surprise the judges.

They may have only come third but that's pretty damn impressive considering most of the group has only been playing for a few months and they got the Judge's Special Award which was awesome cause it meant they stood out the most. I'm glad the results were fair instead of just having Umezono win for the plot.
May 31, 2021 12:24 AM

Feb 2019
Good episode, even though I don't think it was the right time for a competition. The whole part felt rushed a little bit. Maybe I compare it too much with Kono Oto Tomare and that's why.
Their performance was enjoyable, but I didn't like their reactions at all. I know everyone wants to win, but what were they expecting? And I'm talking about the two girls who were crying and all. Come one, a few months ago you didn't even know how to play... The results were realistic enough.
Oh, God - the lives people try to lead. Oh, God - what a world they try to lead them in!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2021

132 by rorocaqwe123 »»
Aug 28, 5:51 PM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2021

46 by rorocaqwe123 »»
Aug 28, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2021

48 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 18, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2021

50 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 18, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Mashiro no Oto Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

45 by SenseiSempai-san »»
Aug 18, 1:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.