Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 13, 2020 5:46 AM
Nov 2020
Hey there,
I was planning to watch Tonikaku Kawaii. But couldn't decide if it's worth my time. It has a good rating sure.
But I was wondering about the story and what type of ending it MAY have. How many episodes/manga chapters are still to be published? (guess/prediction)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 13, 2020 5:51 AM

Oct 2019

A classic rom-com . Don't expect anything interesting .It's pretty fun but plot is poor . If you like generic rom-com i think you should watch it.
YuummiDec 13, 2020 5:57 AM

Which is why I can say certain and no one can convince me otherwise,that I am the happiest girl in the world right now.
Dec 13, 2020 5:52 AM

Jul 2020
11 episodes of nothing happen, biggest waste of my time. If you want a REAL time waster, try watching Lucky Star or Dragon Maid instead.
Dec 13, 2020 5:54 AM

Sep 2020
From what I have heard from other anime fans, its a good show. I haven't watched it myself yet but it looks like a good quality anime to me. You can always try watching the first three episodes and see if you would like it or not.
Dec 13, 2020 5:57 AM
Dec 2019
It's really wholesome and cute...And imo it's worth ur time if u like cute couple stuffs
Dec 13, 2020 6:00 AM

Jun 2020
it's just fluff & wholesome SOL, i enjoy watching it, i voted for a 7 coz it's just nice to watch a simple & unassuming couple one in a while, they are too cute to be real lol

......but yeah that's about it

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Dec 13, 2020 6:10 AM

May 2015
It is good for spending some time when you want to relax but you are too tired for doing it with something that needs your brain but not a show that will stay with you after a season or two. As a SOL anime it is bit below average I guess, as a comedy it is pretty good sometimes, but as a story of the encounter and then the life of a freshly wedded couple it is childish, I would say bad, but most of us don't watch this kind of anime for the sake of realism.
IshitatesoDec 13, 2020 6:15 AM
夏草や 兵どもが 夢の跡
Dec 13, 2020 6:12 AM
Jul 2018
Watching one episode per week is the perfect pace. But watching it now is gonna be boring I think
Dec 13, 2020 7:34 AM

Mar 2018
Thread Moved from Anime Discussion.

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Dec 13, 2020 11:23 PM
Nov 2020
Yuummi said:

A classic rom-com . Don't expect anything interesting .It's pretty fun but plot is poor . If you like generic rom-com i think you should watch it.

i like to watch rom-com if it has a good plot ... good animation...
i guess i shouldn't watch it since it has a poor plot?
thanks for ur opinion

Bloomberry said:
11 episodes of nothing happen, biggest waste of my time. If you want a REAL time waster, try watching Lucky Star or Dragon Maid instead.

okay, don't wanna waste time... so gonna drop it maybe
thanks for your opinion.... ^-^

K-J-Whitten said:
From what I have heard from other anime fans, its a good show. I haven't watched it myself yet but it looks like a good quality anime to me. You can always try watching the first three episodes and see if you would like it or not.

i am getting a mixed reaction from anime fans... so can't decide... will try to watch a few episodes

Savage33 said:
It's really wholesome and cute...And imo it's worth ur time if u like cute couple stuffs

thanks for your opinion
what about the plot & animation? can u tell me about it?

ribbonaffair said:
it's just fluff & wholesome SOL, i enjoy watching it, i voted for a 7 coz it's just nice to watch a simple & unassuming couple one in a while, they are too cute to be real lol

......but yeah that's about it

okay, thanks for your opinion.... i like cute couple stuff in rom-com.... but it becomes boring if it's only focused on that , doesn't it?

Ishitateso said:
It is good for spending some time when you want to relax but you are too tired for doing it with something that needs your brain but not a show that will stay with you after a season or two. As a SOL anime it is bit below average I guess, as a comedy it is pretty good sometimes, but as a story of the encounter and then the life of a freshly wedded couple it is childish, I would say bad, but most of us don't watch this kind of anime for the sake of realism.

i wanna watch it if it's worth my time...... not willing to watch if it's otherwise... yeah it also seems a bit childish & non-realistic to me ... after getting such opinions ... i won't watch it after all ig
thanks for ur opinion

Rose_Player said:
Watching one episode per week is the perfect pace. But watching it now is gonna be boring I think

okay !! 😅😅😅
thanks

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
Koito91Jan 5, 2021 2:02 PM
Dec 14, 2020 4:29 AM

Sep 2018
himelriyad02 said:

okay !! 😅😅😅
thanks

hmm i watched 8 episodes in one day and i still loved it but in the end it depends if you like wholesome romcom or not , if you're someone who ONLY likes the dramatic side of romance i don't think you will like it .. if you have never watched a wholesome romcom you should try this one to know if it's a genre you should try more in the future ( edit: now that i saw your list i dont think you have watched an anime like that before so try the first 2 episodes if you still dont like it drop it )
Dec 14, 2020 5:44 AM
Dec 2019
himelriyad02 said:
Savage33 said:

thanks for your opinion

Tbh the plot ain't that special, they just doing cute things...Not too much development but as for the animation I don't really like it caz I feel like the brightness of it is kinda high but it's watchable but tbh I would recommend u to read it's manga....the manga is more good
Dec 14, 2020 6:00 AM
Nov 2020
Doc21 said:
himelriyad02 said:

okay !! 😅😅😅
thanks

hmm i watched 8 episodes in one day and i still loved it but in the end it depends if you like wholesome romcom or not , if you're someone who ONLY likes the dramatic side of romance i don't think you will like it .. if you have never watched a wholesome romcom you should try this one to know if it's a genre you should try more in the future ( edit: now that i saw your list i dont think you have watched an anime like that before so try the first 2 episodes if you still dont like it drop it )

okay , i will give it a try :)

Savage33 said:
himelriyad02 said:

thanks for your opinion

Tbh the plot ain't that special, they just doing cute things...Not too much development but as for the animation I don't really like it caz I feel like the brightness of it is kinda high but it's watchable but tbh I would recommend u to read it's manga....the manga is more good

okay thanks for ur honest opinion

Koito91Jan 5, 2021 2:02 PM
Dec 14, 2020 10:26 AM

Sep 2011
I came to the conclusion that this series is not really suited to be an anime, at least not in this format. The pacing i just too slow and doesn't grab full attention. I like the manga more purely because you can consume it much faster. I think this would've turned much better if they went the Nichijou route of jam packing every episode with as many "episodes" as possible. But that's probably not what's in their best interest since, like most anime, this is made with "go read the manga" intention behind it.

Early season 8/10, mid to late season 5/10
Dec 14, 2020 4:04 PM

Sep 2020
himelriyad02 said:
K-J-Whitten said:

i am getting a mixed reaction from anime fans... so can't decide... will try to watch a few episodes

I mean in my experience, its best to watch a show yourself rather than listening to what other people say. The best judge of what you like is yourself, not other people. Though opinions on a show can be helpful, don't take them to heart because you might enjoy it more than them.
Dec 14, 2020 4:10 PM
Apr 2020
The anime is complete crap. The manga is somehow even worse. I'd stay away from it unless you really love romance.
AnnualStormDec 14, 2020 4:23 PM
Dec 14, 2020 6:07 PM

Nov 2019
The show is kinda mid in my opinion, as a RomCom anime it stands as just married couple doing cute and wholesome everyday things and such. But furthermore, its kinda generic on a SOL anime and that's just about it- if you want a new change of pace especially you've watched new episodes of it every week then its a fun ride to invest to or otherwise its just a big waste of time depending to your preferences. But as I've said those are all the aspects of this show and nothing more to present. Hope this helps ~~
Dec 14, 2020 6:08 PM

Jul 2020
it's just wholesome and nothing much pretty interesting in this series
Dec 14, 2020 6:13 PM

Apr 2020
The anime is entertaining and wholesome. You can just relax while watching it. I'm willing to recommend it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2020 10:59 PM
Nov 2020
sangwiny said:
I came to the conclusion that this series is not really suited to be an anime, at least not in this format. The pacing i just too slow and doesn't grab full attention. I like the manga more purely because you can consume it much faster. I think this would've turned much better if they went the Nichijou route of jam packing every episode with as many "episodes" as possible. But that's probably not what's in their best interest since, like most anime, this is made with "go read the manga" intention behind it.

Early season 8/10, mid to late season 5/10

that's something different than what others said.... but I guess i will see a few episodes and see if i like it ot not
but thanks for ur response

K-J-Whitten said:
himelriyad02 said:

I mean in my experience, its best to watch a show yourself rather than listening to what other people say. The best judge of what you like is yourself, not other people. Though opinions on a show can be helpful, don't take them to heart because you might enjoy it more than them.

yes thank you
i am just trying to see how others feel about this show... i will give it a try myself after seeing all those opinions

AnnualStorm said:
The anime is complete crap. The manga is somehow even worse. I'd stay away from it unless you really love romance.

thanks for ur response
but I guess I will watch a few episodes myself (cause i like rom-com a bit)

MzzK30 said:
The show is kinda mid in my opinion, as a RomCom anime it stands as just married couple doing cute and wholesome everyday things and such. But furthermore, its kinda generic on a SOL anime and that's just about it- if you want a new change of pace especially you've watched new episodes of it every week then its a fun ride to invest to or otherwise its just a big waste of time depending to your preferences. But as I've said those are all the aspects of this show and nothing more to present. Hope this helps ~~

thanks for ur response
after getting all these mixed reactions about the show, i guess I will give it a try myself
ur opinion surely helped brother

brenantejapan said:
it's just wholesome and nothing much pretty interesting in this series

okay ... thanks for ur opinion
i guess I will give it a try myself

KazumaNagato said:
The anime is entertaining and wholesome. You can just relax while watching it. I'm willing to recommend it.

thanks for recommending it
i will surely give it a look myself :)

Koito91Jan 5, 2021 2:10 PM
Dec 14, 2020 11:29 PM
Jul 2020
An easy 10/10 for me.
Dec 15, 2020 3:14 AM
Nov 2020
JianthePro said:
An easy 10/10 for me.

Woah!! :0
thanks for ur opinion
Dec 15, 2020 3:26 AM

Aug 2018
4/10 at best.

• Contrived plot (first episode is unbelievable in many aspects)
  • Adult characters that act like 12 year olds in a romantic relationship
  • Little character development or relationship progression
  • Visuals do not aid in story telling
  • Ok soundtrack, nothing special

If you want a show about nothing other than
this is the anime for you.
OpticflashDec 15, 2020 3:32 AM
Dec 15, 2020 3:33 AM
Nov 2020
Opticflash said:
4/10 at best.

• Contrived plot
  • Adult characters that act like 12 year olds in a romantic relationship
  • Little character development or relationship progression
  • Visuals do not aid in story telling
  • Ok soundtrack, nothing special

If you want a show about nothing other than
this is the anime for you.

i guess it's not worth watching if it only has such things... but i guess i will still give it a look... thanks for pointing out what you didn't like about the show

but you have a cute pfp there .. haha :p
Dec 15, 2020 3:35 AM

Nov 2019
A fresh of new air, have really enjoyed Tonikaku Kawaii so far.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi
Dec 15, 2020 4:52 AM

Oct 2013
himelriyad02 said:
Hey there,
I was planning to watch Tonikaku Kawaii. But couldn't decide if it's worth my time. It has a good rating sure.
But I was wondering about the story and what type of ending it MAY have. How many episodes/manga chapters are still to be published? (guess/prediction)
I can't answer how many chapters the manga will have since Hayate no Gotoku had 570 chapters during its 13 year long run

Right now for both the manga and anime we currently are in just SOL territory. The anime is mostly focused on them growing closer and learning about each other's interests and preferences along with what kind of person their partner is

I see a lot of people try to down play the series by saying the characters act like kids so its unrealistic. But Id like to just point out this is all from their personal experience and not objective. Im older than all the characters except the parents of the show and I dont see any childish behaviour thats out of the ordinary. They act like just like any other person in my age group that I hang out with be it work or my card club where I spend my free time at

The characters are realistic in terms of how they are written to be. They dont do things at random or change their personalities at the turn of a hat. Their personalities are shown progressively in a natural way

Id say the romance is excellent. There are so many moments be it from the anime or manga that shows how connected they are
If there is one thing you can't question its that they love each other fully

Dec 15, 2020 8:09 AM

Feb 2020
I can say that I like this show, but watching one episode a week, I don't see myself watching 2 episodes of this anime in a day, nothing big really happens.
You can check half of a episode and you'll have the idea of the whole season.
Dec 15, 2020 10:55 PM
Nov 2020
revzy said:
A fresh of new air, have really enjoyed Tonikaku Kawaii so far.

thanks for your opinion

Deknijff said:
himelriyad02 said:
Hey there,
I can't answer how many chapters the manga will have since Hayate no Gotoku had 570 chapters during its 13 year long run

Right now for both the manga and anime we currently are in just SOL territory. The anime is mostly focused on them growing closer and learning about each other's interests and preferences along with what kind of person their partner is

I see a lot of people try to down play the series by saying the characters act like kids so its unrealistic. But Id like to just point out this is all from their personal experience and not objective. Im older than all the characters except the parents of the show and I dont see any childish behaviour thats out of the ordinary. They act like just like any other person in my age group that I hang out with be it work or my card club where I spend my free time at

The characters are realistic in terms of how they are written to be. They dont do things at random or change their personalities at the turn of a hat. Their personalities are shown progressively in a natural way

Id say the romance is excellent. There are so many moments be it from the anime or manga that shows how connected they are
If there is one thing you can't question its that they love each other fully

you reviewed it beautifully ... different people have different opinions.. so they look at this show from different points ...
I am glad that you explained it this way ... even using ur personal life as an example ... i like the cute romance that can be seen in the manga pics you shared (i couldn't see the videos cause it says it's not available in my country)
but I don't wanna watch the anime if it's too long .... don't like rom-com, SOL anime, if it has episodes more than 100 / closer.... just watching a cute couple do these things for 100 episodes, is boring.... if they show other things then it's okay for me (personal opinion)

but after discussing with others.. reading the reviews... seeing the poll results .. i got a mixed reaction so i decided that i will see a few episodes of this show myself and see if it's for me or not ...

thanks for your opinion

vector_amv said:
I can say that I like this show, but watching one episode a week, I don't see myself watching 2 episodes of this anime in a day, nothing big really happens.
You can check half of a episode and you'll have the idea of the whole season.

okay will show a few episodes myself
thanks for your response

Koito91Jan 5, 2021 2:05 PM
Dec 16, 2020 8:55 AM

Apr 2020
Some genuine sweet moments and discussions on love bogged down by poor comedy, forced referencing, and a wide selection of annoying characters. Plot is contrived and barren; an idealistic marriage fantasy for teenagers.
Dec 16, 2020 9:44 PM
Nov 2020
Punkuin said:
Some genuine sweet moments and discussions on love bogged down by poor comedy, forced referencing, and a wide selection of annoying characters. Plot is contrived and barren; an idealistic marriage fantasy for teenagers.

mixed reaction , I see
thanks for ur response
Dec 17, 2020 5:20 AM

Jul 2019
Pretty much the best show from this season. This show is speedrunning romcoms.
Dec 17, 2020 5:23 AM

Sep 2019
It's a shit that I can eat
Dec 17, 2020 7:02 AM

Jul 2017
Hey @himelriyad02, manga reader here.

While this thread has somewhat gone into a "yes or no" territory of honest people to shit-posters just sucking up their distaste for RomComs, I on the other hand, do love it a lot (but take it as you will from someone who has consistently followed with the manga).

Generally, people have a distaste for RomComs because it either doesn't suit them, or they found something to shit towards for no reason other than to flame the idealistic setting, or at the very least, watched too many RomComs of "chasing dream girlfriends" and the like, I can understand where they're coming from.

As for me, while it's an idealistic relationship (that so many people just hate for poor plot convience), it's not so much about the setting, but it's about marriage in general: 2 people knowing one another slowly and in-depth as time passes, and that's the beauty of Tonikaku Kawaii, because it's meant to provoke the cute moments of knowing your (future) partner in the here and now.

As I said in the beginning, take my opinion as you will, and thanks for opening this discussion thread. You don't need to follow other's opinions, just trust yourself. Kudos.
Dec 17, 2020 4:59 PM

Mar 2020
It’s VERY good, funny, and cute. I’d give it a 9/10.
NOW WATCHING: Bungou Stray Dogs (Season 2), Dandadan, Ninja Kamui, Tower of God (Season 2), Whisper Me a Love Song

Dec 17, 2020 5:05 PM

May 2020
It's cute but nothing special, a 6 or 7 for me
Dec 17, 2020 11:15 PM
Nov 2020
YeeYeeAss said:
Pretty much the best show from this season. This show is speedrunning romcoms.

wow ... i guess you love it ...
thanks for ur response

Avichii said:
It's a shit that I can eat

a bit harsh . haha
but thanks for ur response

KANLen09 said:
Hey @himelriyad02, manga reader here.

While this thread has somewhat gone into a "yes or no" territory of honest people to shit-posters just sucking up their distaste for RomComs, I on the other hand, do love it a lot (but take it as you will from someone who has consistently followed with the manga).

Generally, people have a distaste for RomComs because it either doesn't suit them, or they found something to shit towards for no reason other than to flame the idealistic setting, or at the very least, watched too many RomComs of "chasing dream girlfriends" and the like, I can understand where they're coming from.

As for me, while it's an idealistic relationship (that so many people just hate for poor plot convience), it's not so much about the setting, but it's about marriage in general: 2 people knowing one another slowly and in-depth as time passes, and that's the beauty of Tonikaku Kawaii, because it's meant to provoke the cute moments of knowing your (future) partner in the here and now.

As I said in the beginning, take my opinion as you will, and thanks for opening this discussion thread. You don't need to follow other's opinions, just trust yourself. Kudos.

thanks for the nice explanation ... different people have different opinions .. so I respect everyone's opinion here .. they just shared what they thought ..
you are a manga reader and u said that u liked it ... glad to hear that
i like rom-com ... if they have a good plot ... after getting all these mixed reactions here ... I decided i will see this show and see if it's for me or not.....

Bizaster said:
It’s VERY good, funny, and cute. I’d give it a 9/10.

thanks for ur response ... glad u loved it

HelProcks said:
It's cute but nothing special, a 6 or 7 for me

thanks for ur response, buddy
gonna watch a few episodes and see if it's for me or not

Koito91Jan 5, 2021 2:08 PM
Dec 19, 2020 3:16 PM

Nov 2013
I liked it but would NEVER rewatch it. There's sadly not much value I see in this show.
Boy x Girl with little to no conflict in their relationship from the get go; other than "don't peek, don't touch" moments.
Girl is a perfect waifu, basically... - The end - no room fer development, apart from her origins and/or obvious hints that she's probably a goddess or an alien or something.
Boy is a genius, with very few flaws, but is expectedly lacking experience being a husband. Even then, he nails being a good husbando pretty much all the time.
I've read how someone, in their review, said the male MC is basically a "degenerate" who peeks at his WIFE when she says not to; and sniffs her clothes (once); or thinks about groping her as she sleeps... - therefor the show sucks... I mean, really? He's a virgin teen... It's natural... I mean it's not like he goes as far as to masturbate to her or force her into submission and shit! His male desires makes him - a straight male! Instead of a gay male, or a beta male who has no balls for a single smooch after a 12 episode of "romance"!

Anyways... moving on...

Side characters were quite annoying in this show. The maids, the sisters, the parents... everyone!

Also, the whole "get married and know each other later" is a dangerous message that will hopefully not ruin people's lives... Some stupid virgin teens may get a wrong idea about how marriage works. This series shouldn't be an inspiration to get a wife/husband!!! BE CAREFUL PEOPLE!

The show was cute, mostly because in real life such innocent/cute and loving couples are rare. But dreams are good while they last. Tomorrow you may not even remember it. The same with this show. It's forgettable. Cheap animation didn't help the cause for sure...

It's 7/10 from me. I consider it to be a generous score.
Sigmar-UnberogenDec 19, 2020 3:27 PM
Dec 19, 2020 10:49 PM
Nov 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
I liked it but would NEVER rewatch it. There's sadly not much value I see in this show.
Boy x Girl with little to no conflict in their relationship from the get go; other than "don't peek, don't touch" moments.
Girl is a perfect waifu, basically... - The end - no room fer development, apart from her origins and/or obvious hints that she's probably a goddess or an alien or something.
Boy is a genius, with very few flaws, but is expectedly lacking experience being a husband. Even then, he nails being a good husbando pretty much all the time.
I've read how someone, in their review, said the male MC is basically a "degenerate" who peeks at his WIFE when she says not to; and sniffs her clothes (once); or thinks about groping her as she sleeps... - therefor the show sucks... I mean, really? He's a virgin teen... It's natural... I mean it's not like he goes as far as to masturbate to her or force her into submission and shit! His male desires makes him - a straight male! Instead of a gay male, or a beta male who has no balls for a single smooch after a 12 episode of "romance"!

Anyways... moving on...

Side characters were quite annoying in this show. The maids, the sisters, the parents... everyone!

Also, the whole "get married and know each other later" is a dangerous message that will hopefully not ruin people's lives... Some stupid virgin teens may get a wrong idea about how marriage works. This series shouldn't be an inspiration to get a wife/husband!!! BE CAREFUL PEOPLE!

The show was cute, mostly because in real life such innocent/cute and loving couples are rare. But dreams are good while they last. Tomorrow you may not even remember it. The same with this show. It's forgettable. Cheap animation didn't help the cause for sure...

It's 7/10 from me. I consider it to be a generous score.

thanks for ur explanation...
I also heard people saying that the girl is someone ancient or something ... and then she goes to the moon as the title describes ... it's just a fanmade theory I heard...

it's getting a new season also an OVA >> so i guess i will watch the show to realize myself if it is good or not
Dec 20, 2020 11:51 AM

Nov 2013
@himelriyad02

I also heard people saying that the girl is someone ancient or something ... and then she goes to the moon as the title describes ... it's just a fanmade theory I heard...

it's getting a new season also an OVA >> so i guess i will watch the show to realize myself if it is good or not

As far as I know she doesn't go to the moon, even in the manga (though I haven't read it myself). What I did hear though, is that there's a lot of parallels to the tale of Princess Kaguya. A Japanese story where a girl is a moon-princess (if I'm not mistaken), who is born among humans but ends up disappointed in pretty much everyone she meets, so, at the end of the story she says "screw u all! and returns back to moon.
In current anime, I can't even imagine female MC willingly going "to the moon" and abandoning her husband. That would be so anticlimactic... Though, considering how husband's name is Nasa, some drama involving big distances may occur in the story.

If you haven't seen the anime there is quite a number of hints that the female MC is not human. After episode 5 it's like 99.99% obvious that she's not human, though the story refuses to say it on its own.

As manga readers told me, even after 150+chapters we still don't get that obvious answer, only hints. BUT, as one of those guys told me, the author, in his other stories ALSO started the tale with seemingly normal characters/backgrounds, but later added supernatural elements, aliens and stuff, so everything is possible.

In the end, this story tries "not to focus" on her being non-human, though sometimes reminds us that she-s non-human xD Perhaps to make the story more unique I guess?
Dec 20, 2020 1:05 PM
Jan 2019
7/10 for me, it's just a cute couple doing cute things. There is basically no plot, but it's very wholesome and heart-warming to watch.
Dec 20, 2020 2:08 PM

Jan 2020
I loved this way more than I thought I would. I wasn’t a huge fan of the first episode tbh, but man it was really good after that. 8.5/10 for me
Dec 20, 2020 10:34 PM
Nov 2020
Unoriginality said:
7/10 for me, it's just a cute couple doing cute things. There is basically no plot, but it's very wholesome and heart-warming to watch.

thanks for your response...
i decided to watch a few episodes and see if it's for me or not

Animillion said:
I loved this way more than I thought I would. I wasn’t a huge fan of the first episode tbh, but man it was really good after that. 8.5/10 for me

glad you loved it!! thanks for your opinion.. :D
that's a cute naruto smile

Koito91Jan 5, 2021 2:08 PM
Dec 20, 2020 10:37 PM

Dec 2018
I really enjoyed it, definitely a solid 8. It’s pretty cliche but I think it handles its cliches pretty well.
Dec 20, 2020 10:40 PM
Nov 2020
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
@himelriyad02

As far as I know she doesn't go to the moon, even in the manga (though I haven't read it myself). What I did hear though, is that there's a lot of parallels to the tale of Princess Kaguya. A Japanese story where a girl is a moon-princess (if I'm not mistaken), who is born among humans but ends up disappointed in pretty much everyone she meets, so, at the end of the story she says "screw u all! and returns back to moon.
In current anime, I can't even imagine female MC willingly going "to the moon" and abandoning her husband. That would be so anticlimactic... Though, considering how husband's name is Nasa, some drama involving big distances may occur in the story.

If you haven't seen the anime there is quite a number of hints that the female MC is not human. After episode 5 it's like 99.99% obvious that she's not human, though the story refuses to say it on its own.

As manga readers told me, even after 150+chapters we still don't get that obvious answer, only hints. BUT, as one of those guys told me, the author, in his other stories ALSO started the tale with seemingly normal characters/backgrounds, but later added supernatural elements, aliens and stuff, so everything is possible.

In the end, this story tries "not to focus" on her being non-human, though sometimes reminds us that she-s non-human xD Perhaps to make the story more unique I guess?

some people were predicting how the story is gonna end ... some guessed that she will go to the moon ... it's just fanmade ... that's what i was saying ...
i saw some clips of the show ... saw that the girl acts weird sometimes... but she says that she just has a good memory and cancels the fact she is not-human .... and other stuff

hoping the story will have a good ending ... and turns out to be a great show...
Dec 26, 2020 9:41 PM
Nov 2020
Is it worth my time? Give your honest opinions about It.
Looks like it's in my plan to watch list!

Mod Edit: Removed a line.
Koito91Jan 5, 2021 2:20 PM
Dec 26, 2020 9:46 PM
Feb 2019
DanialAbid said:
Is it worth my time? Give your honest opinions about It. Thank you

Yes it's worth your time if you like wholesome romance anime, it's super cute.
Dec 26, 2020 9:47 PM

Apr 2020
just try it out for urself its only 12 eps

personally i thought it was very cute. just a dude in his daily life with his newly wed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2020 9:47 PM
May 2020
It was a wholesome romance slice-of-life, but you must be into this kinda stuff, so you can enjoy it. It's good, but i'll admit i'm not the targetted audience so it's meh for me. Worth your time, by looking on your interest, or at least try some episodes and if you dislike it then you most likely will dislike the rest.
Dec 26, 2020 9:48 PM

Feb 2020
I am currently watching it. It's kind of good
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Dec 26, 2020 10:01 PM
Nov 2020
Looks like it's in my plan to watch list now!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Marinate1016 - Oct 9, 2020

227 by korsarz »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2020

254 by LiptonekBuby »»
Oct 13, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Nov 13, 2020

124 by ToG25thBaam »»
Feb 20, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Dec 11, 2020

113 by Darkfiend47 »»
Dec 2, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Tonikaku Kawaii Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2020

407 by MuseOcean »»
Aug 7, 2023 1:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.