Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 12, 2016 3:05 PM
Mar 2009
Stupid-ass boob grab gimmick card used. At least the Queen wasn't arrogant about it if still lacking a show of respect for what happened in the duel.

It's nice that the ship's population is so accepting of what appears to be an open, gay relationship. Just two guys walking down the street eating each other's crepes. and the date spot. Personally i would have pointed out that concerning the view of the ocean, it's a ship. There's 360 degrees of ocean view, just walk in any one direction for a bit, you'll find ocean. It's. A. Ship.

I think I'm hating this anime.

The Queen's offer to join Selections is kinda dumb IMHO, sure he has power but obligated to use it without any formal training? Isn't it still day 2? or 3? And head researcher wants to throw him in an actual battle? Can a guy get a week to learn something? Rent-a-cops get more training.

No pacing, no build-up. Go! Go! Go!

I'm taking this one episode by episode.
bear808Apr 12, 2016 3:16 PM
Apr 12, 2016 3:24 PM

Jun 2014
flannan said:
ElKiddoLoco said:
How the duck does he not realize that Emile is a gril

Maybe it's the future, and he respects Emile's right to self-identify as a boy no matter how he/she looks?
Or maybe Emile padded his pants in just the right way to make it seem he's a boy?

those womans have tricks for everything huh
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2016 4:34 PM

Sep 2013
Heh? they skipped all the lewd Emile kissing :'( why?
The fights were way too short, come on :'(
That date and imouto :)

I actually like a drill haired girl :O
Fits better with perfect queen body.

When A Girl Has A Bigger Dick Than You
Apr 12, 2016 9:24 PM

Aug 2013
Oh wow.. what a way typical way to start a duel right ?
It seems the oppai grab is still doing it's job in full throttle as usual erhem.
The president queen's gear looks awesome, I like it. Hayato sucks in comparison lol.
Why are you freaking blushing for sharing a crepe with a 'boy' ?!! Isn't it just hang out with a 'boy ?!!!
My god this is painful for my eyes.. and is that what 'boys' talk about together ? There's too much to tsukkomi. :b
The fights are mah-mah to keep me watching however I still hope they ton down on the yaoi action even if it's a trap really.
I'm a bit fed up with the same mc getting push around development.. but well this is that type of anime after all.
Anyway it was slightly better with Karen-chan tagging along.. imoutos are a bliss.
Apr 12, 2016 9:53 PM

Nov 2009
Dreamer_Senior said:
i don't often watch anime of this type but idk i decided to see this one ...
but like seriously why are all anime of this type exactly the same LOL ?
like change a thing or 2 to make it different from the others but nope

all the same scenario the only thing that is different the names , the animation , story-wise , i'd say they are all 100% the same ,

Unlike you, I've watched quite a number of these shows, and I can tell you there are a thing or 2 changed from the usual.
* Imouto isn't a genki girl, she's a sick girl. Possessiveness looks better like this, when all you have is an older brother.
* Reverse-trap action. Yay!
* They aren't fighting because there's some kind of tournament. The whole ship is just populated by immature brats who fight each other a lot. Yes, this is the face of humanity's hope against the aliens. You thought Strike Witches were a bad idea?
* MC's forbidden power (when coupled with the opening) seems to be the kind that can make him switch sides.

ahxiian said:
Why are you freaking blushing for sharing a crepe with a 'boy' ?!! Isn't it just hang out with a 'boy ?!!!

Because it's a very cute boy? Do you remember Hachiman gushing about Totsuka in Oregairu?
Because it's embarrassing even if you don't do it with a girl?
Because he suspects something?
Apr 12, 2016 10:15 PM

Jun 2014
TBH, this show is lining up to SUCK HARDCORE. Generic trash to the max. But, it would be unfair to judge it on the first few episodes, so ill stick with it.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Apr 12, 2016 11:32 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa Kisragai Hayato's moves on the Queen OMG
Apr 12, 2016 11:33 PM

Jun 2012
This anime is very cliche to the core that i need to insult it every 3 minutes watching it.
I have an idea to make this anime more interesting, make the protagonist to realize that she is a girl from the start but because he is on tumblr a lot so he doesn't questioning her gender and respect whatever she choose to be. And when she finally reveal itself that she is a girl, the protagonist answer like " um, okay"
Apr 12, 2016 11:35 PM

Jun 2012
Aeonenleben said:
another copy & paste of every ecchi/fighting-school setting anime ever...

1/10 dropped.

I am amazed people still buy into this shit.

The more amazing fact is that japanese animation adapted this to anime.
Apr 12, 2016 11:38 PM

May 2014
This anime was so bad from the first ep it was an instant drop.
Apr 13, 2016 12:02 AM

Jan 2016
Appalling. Absolutely appalling. Remembering Billy Maddison's, "Everyone is dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Apr 13, 2016 12:31 AM

Aug 2013
flannan said:
ahxiian said:

Because it's a very cute boy? Do you remember Hachiman gushing about Totsuka in Oregairu?
Because it's embarrassing even if you don't do it with a girl?
Because he suspects something?

I don't think sharing food between boys is such a big thing.
But well the issue is Hayato's reaction that made the atmosphere mushy in the first place.
Actually I haven't watch it, but I did read the first 2 volumes of the light novel. If you were to compare...
Emile is kinda tomboyish unlike Totsuka who's genuinely feminine. At least I can't help by think of him like a girl.
I personally don't think a dense mc who don't notice even after seeing Emile with just a bath towel to be suspecting anything.
Anyway it just feels a little awkward to me.. putting so much emphasis on the boy x 'boy' theme.
Apr 13, 2016 1:36 AM

Apr 2009
ichii_1 said:
Heh? they skipped all the lewd Emile kissing :'( why?
The fights were way too short, come on :'(
That date and imouto :)

I actually like a drill haired girl :O
Fits better with perfect queen body.

When A Girl Has A Bigger Dick Than You
i wanna punch that Claire Harvey and see who's got guts *grabs a .50 cal rifle*
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Apr 13, 2016 3:19 AM

Apr 2015
This was copy and paste from every generic harem ever. Meh dropping.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2016 3:36 AM

Mar 2011
Generic but still somewhat okay. I'm going to continue watching for now. I hope that next weeks episode won't disappoint.
Apr 13, 2016 5:21 AM

Mar 2014
Wow just wow, all comments here are all meh, but for me i guess its still good, even though at times its generic, in terms of Graphics its way beyond, Characters and story i'll give it good, i'll save the final points in the finale, i dont have a problem with the repetitiveness of the story as long as its in sync with the story/material, i think i love this more than saijaku..no bahamut, in terms of MC i think he's more of the General MC in all Harems (wHat do you expect??!) But over-all for me its still very good, gonna keep on watching this :)))))
Apr 13, 2016 7:54 AM

Dec 2015
I don't know why I keep watching this but meh... I guess I'll keep watching it anyways.

What's up with that boob action in front of tons of people lol
Apr 13, 2016 8:40 AM

Jan 2015
Really really hate Emile ....
Apr 13, 2016 12:22 PM

Sep 2015
this is definitely the worst anime of the season. not even the fight was good....

2/10

Apr 13, 2016 3:38 PM

Oct 2010
This show is like every other mediocre sci-fi action anime. I'm probably gonna keep watching but the similarities to infinite stratos, asterisk war, chivalry, world break, rogue hero, and irregular are so obvious.
Apr 13, 2016 8:53 PM

Apr 2016
I thought the fight would be a good opening to the second episode but they fucked that up when they did the generic boob grab. And if that wasn't cliché enough for you, he turns into a total bad ass because of a freaking trigger when he's only had the damn hundred for two days! But I'm not really too mad about that last one, Claire needs to be knocked down a few pegs. I can't stand cocky, arrogant people like her who have to look down on other people to make themselves look better.

And Emile...I don't know what to say. Just...ugh!

But with all that being said, I'm still going to watch because I have nothing else better to do with my life.
Apr 14, 2016 1:19 AM

Oct 2015
Aversa said:
So they had to go ahead with the accidental generic boob grab and it seems the mc is generically OP.
That aside it seems the trap is forgetting that she is acting as a boy which makes me wonder when the fact that she is a girl will be revealed to the main.
Seems the little sister is on to her tho.

Another one of the generic harem anime. The episode was pretty predictable. MC tries hard and gets a new ability but gets defeated by a hair's breadth and this making the President impressed and the boob grab.

Hope it does something original.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Apr 14, 2016 7:23 AM

Apr 2014
IDK what to say about this show. Story makes no sense, but ok. Gonna watch for the fanservice tho...
Apr 14, 2016 7:49 AM

Nov 2011
Even this time made me mad with joy, at the end, in a very original narrative, they have materialized the usual déjà vu; only thing you save, are the drawings and animations.
Apr 14, 2016 11:10 AM

Dec 2012
Why he can't understand that Emile is a girl ... Predictable episode, the boobs grab and the fact that the MC is op, but the fight was good and the sister is cute
Apr 14, 2016 2:56 PM

Mar 2015
Eh? We started off with the most cliche harem cliche ever. Big boob grabbing.

I still can't believe that Emile could be my best girl. When I saw the PV, I didn't expect her to be this cute.

Also Emile is a trap schrodinger. She could definitely be a guy who's gay.

The only enjoyment moment from this anime so far is Emile's scene such as the date. Other than that, the actions in this anime is saddening like every highschool robot battle ever (Asterisk, Taimadou, Saijaku)

Apr 15, 2016 12:50 AM
Jul 2015
Funny how a newbie transfer student MC always gets dragged into a fight with a High ranking experienced Tsundere. Man why do they even allow those super unfair fights lol; its not like there doing it knowing the MC probably got some hidden superpower lol
Anyway Wasnt expecting much from this series since its pretty much the standard Harem Fantasy battle school anime that comes by every season (usually in 3s). And yea it has those cliche elements so far: like the tsundere rich girl who hates the MC then likes him after a fight, or the misunderstanding meeting (like the boob grab) or just having an MC transfer student with a mysterious hidden power that helps him almost beat a high ranking student but some technicality prevents it; But this series is pretty entertaining so far. I really love the animation style. i feel like its bringing back one of the great animations that i really loved. Also the fighting scenes were pretty cool and flowed really well. The score for this is much too low so far. I get that people get that seen it done feeling from these seasonal harem fantasy but i still like to give them all a chance and so far this is pretty good.
Apr 15, 2016 7:43 AM

Aug 2015
I can't decide if I like this one or not. Emile is cute and is already best girl, and the action seems good, but it has nothing else going for it. They're setting up a big fight next episode, so maybe things will finally kick off. I'd love for it to be as good as Rakudai. But I doubt it.
Apr 16, 2016 4:16 PM

Jan 2009
i'm sad they destroyed my long wait to see infinity stratus done right.
->slight spoilers below
i hate how they made him special in first episode in manga only when he got his student card did everyone know he has best rating, since they called them up from worst to best.
second he isn't responsible for those two being late
next extra part in bet if he lose he will serve claire in student council like bring her tea(her small romance).
seeing sleepy Charlotte
->a little bigger spoilers
they could have animated that kiss in sleep much better
why the hell did they skip emile showing him she is girl and their nice little romantic interaction

i don't get it why they must change things in story to make ti more cliche than it should have been.

only comedy and animation was ok.

just read manga up to ch 10 and you will see why.
Apr 17, 2016 12:21 AM

Nov 2012
Damn, I was at least hoping the MC will be a bit more competent than Ichika because of his 'highest compatibility score', but even that went on the drain.

Imoto is the only likeable one.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Apr 17, 2016 4:39 AM
May 2014
Rifaz89 said:
Damn, I was at least hoping the MC will be a bit more competent than Ichika because of his 'highest compatibility score', but even that went on the drain.

Imoto is the only likeable one.

Competent..in his first "real" battle..ever? (the training was the first anything)
Oh, and compatibility isn't really something he can influence.

There should've been an explanation of Emile, their world, and why the score was
so high during the hospital scene..but the anime skipped it, at least for now.
konatachan80Apr 17, 2016 4:53 AM
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Apr 18, 2016 3:53 AM

Dec 2009
The start of the fight in the cold open made me laugh.

That fight was pretty exciting though. Simple, clumsy, i actually expected him to accidentally win or something, but that was neat. Those equating it to IS, you shouldn't. IS was made for hype and executed mediocre. I really like the execution of this series, it feels very fresh even though it's just a combat-school/monster hunter hybrid. It'd be more accurate to say this is what IS should have been.

His sister is pretty adorable. Gao gao!
GenesisAriaApr 18, 2016 4:30 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 19, 2016 10:40 AM

Apr 2015
Hayato went berzerk this episode. He looks really cool in his full armour. I still don't know whether Emile is a girl or a boy lol. Btw the imouto is really cute.
Apr 20, 2016 9:00 PM

Dec 2012
Ugh why did I pick up the worst anime of the season again? Damn you Ookubo Rumi! D:<
Apr 24, 2016 5:24 PM

Feb 2013
For some reason that cliche boob-grab was really funny!

As long as the action keeps up, I'll enjoy this enough to keep watching.
May 2, 2016 2:45 PM

Dec 2011
I can't stand Emile anymore. Always answer back to people, be jealous and behave like a girl.
Girl, you're supposed to be a boy in this school. So stop make people notice you too much ! Stop being arrogant !

I think I could enjoy this serie more if she wasn't here.

Fight was nice and boobs grabs always funny :)
Raikiri29May 2, 2016 2:55 PM
May 5, 2016 10:08 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I was genuinely surprised at how good he battle looked. The peoduction value was much higher than I thought. It was the best thing to come out of this series so far.

Other than that, this was a boring episode. Can't they just reveal that Emile is a girl already?

I'll try and stay, but mainly because all the girls have nice tits, especially Claire. Maybe the only worthwhile thing to come out of this show is the hentai.
May 10, 2016 12:30 PM

Nov 2015
Hands on boobs I saw this coming

May 18, 2016 2:28 PM

Jun 2015
I'm dropping it.
It's not outrageously bad but neither it is something I want to watch right now. Probably will finish it during summer, maybe later. So until then.
Jun 13, 2016 7:46 AM

Sep 2015
It's pretty bad, but laughably bad. Enough to keep me entertained, like watching dumb and dumber
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jun 25, 2016 5:09 AM

Mar 2015
yawn, next episode.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 7, 2016 3:17 PM

Aug 2014
Claire isn't as bitchy as I thought, so that's good. Emile is still best girl though.
May 15, 2017 4:27 PM

May 2015
That punch by Pres was a sweet treat I dint expect her to do hand to hand combat for a sniper type of weapon hundred operator... Delish!
Jun 4, 2017 1:01 AM

Dec 2012
DAMN! Dat crash! When she says her parents aren't home for the weekend.
Grab that oppai!
LMAO He squeezed it twice.
Dat Claire booty.
Getsuga?
Holy shit! Those eyes.
He went full body.
Dat nipple.
Shit! She went full body.
Dat booty.
A tie then.
Emile sucks at pretending to be a boy.
Hayato might be gay.
Ah! The imouto.
Can't deceive the imouto.
Dat battle.
Hayato enters the battle?

Good episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 23, 2017 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
if u want to know who wins him read this i watched a clip at the end

Rob said:
DAMN! Dat crash! When she says her parents aren't home for the
Hayato might be gay.

i believe he subconsciously know shes a girl like he senses female pheromones but he doesn't get it like sense that works without u knowing it & alerts u but cause its unknown to u u don't understand it ur body just reacts to it so u react to her almost like u would to a girl hard to explain it
Sugram22Nov 23, 2017 11:55 AM
Jul 14, 2019 2:17 PM

Apr 2013
Emile is kinda annoying, can she stop replying to questions targeted at MC-kun already?
Aug 17, 2020 12:26 PM
Jan 2018
Emile is clearly a girl lol
Dec 16, 2020 4:12 AM

Apr 2020
Damn, I thought Hayato would win against Claire, but it turns out he lost, but Claire thought it was a draw, and it looks like Emile is strong too.
Aug 30, 2021 9:26 AM

Jul 2021
the more I watch the more I realise I don't like either Hayato or Emile. They're basically the definition of braindead mc who's oblivious to all things around him, and is somehow overpowered despite extreme lack of experience ft the best friend who so very obviously has a crush on the mc and thinks that everything they do is the right choice and thinks that they're perfect like jesus just kiss kiss fall in love and get this dumpster fire of an anime over with already
Oct 29, 2021 4:59 AM

Jun 2016
That oppai grab was a power move. It shook Claire to her core.

So Hayato is one of those powerful characters with hidden dormant powers that only awaken when certain conditions are met. I can relate...

The dreaded date. Two rivals collide. Emile vs Karen. Let the war rage on, roar. Roar, roar!!!

It's time for the special forces to rendezvous to take on some Savage. Oh, Hayato and Emile as well.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hundred Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2016

133 by hyptocalus »»
May 31, 5:29 AM

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

53 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.